Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] (2182 Views)

How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Gistpeeps: 1:42am On Jun 18, 2019
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode shared a photo of his face covered in face scrub and explained his wife put it on him to make his skin smooth. His wife, Precious Chikwendu also had the same scrub on her face. FFK went on to explain the content of the concoction placed on their faces.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/femi-fani-kayode-covered-in-face-scrub.html

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Gistpeeps: 1:45am On Jun 18, 2019

1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Gistpeeps: 1:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Baba Ibeji....

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Zikora1000(f): 1:54am On Jun 18, 2019
cheesy you are not safe, by the time she's done with you, you will find yourself at Onitsha head bridge. Precious nwanem, good job! Igbo women are so caring!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Must he tell the whole world about that?
He is too old for this sh1t. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by NobleAngell(f): 2:08am On Jun 18, 2019
Nawao. Never knew she could take pictures without make up. Snow white koh Cinderella ni.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 18, 2019
J111333:

Totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by MetaPhysical: 3:31am On Jun 18, 2019
J111333:

My grandfather answered me when I asked why his new wife is younger than me and said, men are not from Mars, we are from Sun...just as the Sun does not loose its vitality, a man must never let his ego deplete. Women are daughters of Moon and they crave the energy in sons of Sun.
A new moon on the horizon is fresh and pure...it is ready to heal and energize. A man must find him a woman, fresh and pure so he can renew the intensity of life within him and thus heal, even with clock ticking towards a time when he shall return home to join his father above, the Sun!

Get wisdom my brother! Have you not seen Ned Nwoko lately, fresh and full of energy? I look forward many decades from now when I shall seek my own healing from a fresh and pure daughter of Moon. grin

My brother, get wisdom!

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:

My grandfather answered me when I asked why his new wife is younger than me and said, men are not from Mars, we are from Sun...just as the Sun does not loose its vitality, a man must never let his ego deplete. Women are daughters of Moon and they crave the energy in sons of Sun.
A new moon on the horizon is fresh and pure...it is ready to heal and energize. A man must find him a woman, fresh and pure so he can renew the intensity of life within him and thus heal, even with clock ticking towards a time when he shall return home to join his father above, the Sun!

Get wisdom my brother! Have you not seen Ned Nwoko lately, fresh and full of energy? I look forward many decades from now when I shall seek my own healing from a fresh and pure daughter of Moon. grin

My brother, get wisdom!
Hell yeah, he is right about getting himself a fresh vegetable as wife. I'm only against his social media outbursts.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Karemarealty288(m): 5:23am On Jun 18, 2019
J111333:

Imagine Dangote doing this...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by johnmartus(m): 5:30am On Jun 18, 2019
grin cheesy she don use him head.
Zikora1000:
cheesy you are not safe, by the time she's done with you, you will find yourself at Onitsha head bridge. Precious nwanem, good job! Igbo women are so caring!!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by bro4u: 5:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Looks more like an infant sh!t...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Otuegbe: 5:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Imagine Dangote doing this...
but he is not Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Karemarealty288(m): 6:00am On Jun 18, 2019
Otuegbe:
but he is not Dangote.

Yep....I mean he is too mature for this unnecessary media attention.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by backnbeta(f): 6:11am On Jun 18, 2019
J111333:
Hell yeah, he is right about getting himself a fresh vegetable as wife. I'm only against his social media outbursts.
You nailed it sir!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Mutteeme: 6:45am On Jun 18, 2019
Fresh Vegetable
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Gadafii: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2019
The way Igbo girls dey rush Yoruba pleeqs ehhhn

Well af.onja ND Igbo amaka cool

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by martineverest(m): 6:55am On Jun 18, 2019
irresponsible man...must everything be on internet?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by partnerbizz5(f): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2019
Zikora1000:
These men have spoilt all our young girls with goodies.

Chei

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2019
J111333:

You do not know FFK? He's a certified bastard who was forced to deactivate his Nairaland moniker (Cramjones) after we dealt severely with him.

How a cocaine-snorting Lunatic managed to become a Federal Minister in the land of Kings & Chiefs is still an object of debate. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Love potion
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Mutteeme: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2019
lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:

My brother, get wisdom!

Nothing wrong with getting a wife much younger than you. Yet, you should not go down to her level. Bring her up to yours. You are much older and should be a lot wiser because you have far more knowledge and experience of life than she has. Wearing face mask and then posting to social media is what she is comfortable doing because of her age but FFK should not join her in doing that. He is an old man. Nearly 60. A former Minister and still an aspiring politician.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2019
Attention seeking lunatic
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by TimeTraveler369: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
MetaPhysical:

My brother, get wisdom!

This is ancestral wisdom. I only quote so I can remember cos Ned has made polygamy nerdy and nothing stops me from taking me some new wives every other 7 years, to renew the intensity of the Sun with the freshness of the new moon. No wonder women have 13 menstrual cycles per year in unison with the lunar cycles.

Awesome!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Covered In Face Scrub Put On Him By Wife Precious [photo] by Nadaken: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
Crackhead

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Sacks Bayelsa PDP Governorship Candidate / Shocking!!! Scientists Reveal The State In Nigeria That Can Wipe Out The Whole N / Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.