Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm (2176 Views)

Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN / Wike Put N50M Bounty On An Innocent Man And Tagged Him 'IPOB' / ALARM: Nigerian Man Calls For Bombing Of Abuja Mosque After New Zealand Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by banom(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2021
This morning we saw a picture of dead, good looking igbo youths , and the Nigerian government wants us to believe they were killed because they are unknown gun men who came to attack the police. This is coming two days after absu students were kidnapped and taken to unknown location and are yet to be seen up till now.

Sentiments and hatred aside, take a closer look at the pictures below, and use your intelligence to analyze them.....does it look like these fresh mid twenties looking guys are killers who went to attack the police or do they look like young innocent university undergraduate students ?

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by PissfulProtester: 10:13am On May 07, 2021
Hypocrisy stinks here... grin

When security agents were killed, did you examine their bodies like this?

It surprises me you guys are pained by this development and can't hold your tears. You havent seen anything yet..You will drown in your tears!

It is even more surprising how almost 99% of you guys think in the same direction. We all knew before it happened that when it happens, you will begin to call them "innocent"...One even called them "Armed innocent men" on the other thread grin grin

A chief priest will prepare charm for you to face gun-wielding officers but won't go with you for the operation. E get why!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by IgweOfNnewi: 10:14am On May 07, 2021
Absu students indeed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by helinues: 10:17am On May 07, 2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/Adaeze_uc/status/1390415081511526400

ABSU students indeed

Your propaganda is stale and dumb

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by day6789(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2021
Innocent gentle looking Igbo youth indeed. Bros make ur stand known.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by Nobody: 10:18am On May 07, 2021
Fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by Golan007: 10:22am On May 07, 2021
After faking documents that got you banned from applying for a US visa, you still haven't learnt your lesson.

Fake Jew.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by helinues: 10:22am On May 07, 2021
750fifftyy:
[s][/s]

All of you people propaganda is no longer selling, your intimidating and provoking is no longer working, cancellation business in disarray, NL side hustling is in comatose.

Chai, what more

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by Nbote(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2021
banom:
This morning we saw a picture of dead, good looking igbo youths , and the Nigerian government wants us to believe they were killed because they are unknown gun men who came to attack the police. This is coming two days after absu students were kidnapped and taken to unknown location and are yet to be seen up till now.

Sentiments and hatred aside, take a closer look at the pictures below, and use your intelligence to analyze them.....does it look like these fresh mid twenties looking guys are killers who went to attack the police or do they look like young innocent university undergraduate students ?

Oga stop making a fool of the South East with ur claims. I'm sure those students who were kidnapped have families who can easily identify their children. Why do I have a feeling some of U open accounts jus to intentionally sound dis way

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by Vinstel: 10:41am On May 07, 2021
Oga Those killed were the so called unknown gunmen terrorists. I saw videos of them parading orlu in the daytime yesterday and I already knew there would be a show down with security forces later. Some of them still have the white sash I saw them wearing in those videos. Let's stop defending evil, what these so called unknown gunmen are doing is terrorism and it's evil.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by Nobody: 10:45am On May 07, 2021
Vinstel:
Oga Those killed were the so called unknown gunmen terrorists. I saw videos of them parading orlu in the daytime yesterday and I already knew there would be a show down with security forces later. Some of them still have the white sash I saw them wearing in those videos. Let's stop defending evil, what these so called unknown gunmen are doing is terrorism and it's evil.
thanks for telling them Truth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2021
that's why when I see government letting UGM killing security officers without proper action taken from the Government side earlier.

I knew they were trying to label South East with the same reputation with North East.

Any way that's non of my business.

Besides that this incoherent write up is baseless and trash from the pit of hell ,
No reasonable person will listen to it and believe it, likewise you need to grow up and be thinking straight forward and ignore all fairy tales spread by any means and or propaganda
Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by MiztaPepperoni(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2021
But this op no really get sense ooo. So them be students with weapons, juju and stolen vehicles abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by delzbaba(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2021
Senseless and meaningless deaths,their dibias just deceived them,,they should ask their parents about the civil wars.,,,make i go chop my abacha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:42am On May 07, 2021
PissfulProtester:

A chief priest will prepare charm for you to face gin-wielding officers but won't go with you for the operation. E get why!

E get why grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by AuroraB(f): 12:11pm On May 07, 2021
banom:

Is this how a University undergrad dresses Ajum gi
Make dem wear camo join, let's clap for them undecided What's that on their palms abi is it snowing there nii
The earlier you guys in the East start ratting out on these UGM the better for you. They're not invisible. This is how BH started. This is the only option to nip this in the bud. Apuo'm cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by Augla1: 12:40pm On May 07, 2021
banom:

Guy, why you dey sound like this na? Even you no look the picture wey you post?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by Arinze624: 12:49pm On May 07, 2021
Nigeria Force can disguise 
them, to be what they are not
Ka mkpụrụ obi ha zuru ike
Na ndukwa.
I rather die for Something
Than die for Nothing
All die na die

1 Like

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 07, 2021
Why do most of them have head shot wounds?

Hmm were they snipped or executed?

1 Like

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by Rich4god(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2021
banom:

Guy, get sense... By mere looking at the way they dressed, its obvious they are UGM.

I have been saying it before, I see no reason why UGM will be attacking the security forces in the East. Except if these guys are purely criminals instead of the ESN that we thought.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarm;nigerian Soldiers Killed Absu Students, And Tagged Them Ugm by Ojiofor: 2:02pm On May 07, 2021
banom:

Read.
https://www.nairaland.com/6541094/bandits-kidnap-abia-state-university.

Those boys died in active suicide mission for their supreme leader.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Moves To Block Nigerians From Using VPN For Twitter, Others, / Abati, Arise Tv’s PR Show, And Buhari’s Dementia By Farooq A. Kperogi / Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Arrives Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.