Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Naira Marley Explains The Reason Why He Went To Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Explains The Reason Why He Went To Jail (491 Views)

“i’m Still A Gangster, I’m Not Going To Lie”, – Naira Marley Explains (video) / "Fasting Is Only 1% Of Not Eating And Drinking..." Naira Marley Explains / Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Explains The Reason Why He Went To Jail by Blessingiyama(f): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2019
You recall that recently Naira Marley went to jail due to his supposed involvement in internet fraud also know as Yahoo Yahoo and was also released on bail. But that seem not to be end of the whole story as he come out to hold internet fraudsters to ransom as he is demanding some sort of compensation from them.
“THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE YAHOO BOYS ARE OWING ME MONEY BECAUSE AM I A YAHOO BOY? NO. I HAVE GONE TO JAIL BECAUSE OF THEM”.

On Friday May 10, 2019, Naira Marley was arrested by Men of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission alongside Zlatan Ibile and three others with their involvement in internet fraud(Yahoo Yahoo), others were freed while Naira Marley remained in jail, but was granted bail when he appeared in the Federal High Court in Lagos headed by Justice Nicolas Oweibo for his bail hearing and he was given several conditions such as; two sureties, one with a landed property, and the other, a civil servant not lower than a level 10 officer and a 2,000,000 naira bond.

It is amazing how Naira Marley sees himself as some sort of freedom fighter for Yahoo boys. But what can we say? This is the Nigeria of today!

Source: https://nollywoodalive.com
Re: Naira Marley Explains The Reason Why He Went To Jail by donbachi(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2019
Ibori was let go in nigeria but charged and sentenced to serve in london prison...make dem remind naira marley oo,because i hear sey dem sey somebody sey,e get onetime dem sey him........

(1) (Reply)

The Royals Influential Looks | Kate Middleton And Meghan Markle / Picazo Rhap Leaves Olamide’s Y.B.N.L / Gospel Artiste, Yinka Ayefele Confirms Arrival Of His Set Of Triplet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.