Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (15569 Views)

Buhari, Eight APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (Names) / Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Jason007: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is my problem with this administration, with all the Apc gathering since elected into office, nothing meaningful on the security situation. Instead of consulting security experts and those that know about situations on ground. someone will be calling party faithful like it's a tea party. we need to work as one people and not based on political party.

my heart goes out to people we lose everyday , and to those that have been turned refugees in their own land.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by simplesearch: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is this not President George Weah of Liberia sitting opposite Buhari here? When did he become APC governor?

You might be correct, the picture looks very much like his
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by killsmith(f): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
I like this gathering, #PDP chief of election Riggers is dead in Nigeria grin grin grin

Nigeria shall be great forever with Buhari by God's special grace.

Stupid wailers in the South-east go and drink Nnamdi kalu urine grin grin
greetings headslammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by mudiana(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is the reason obaseki didn't get to Edo state on time for 7th assembly inauguration. At the time he arrived, some members of the Edo state House of assembly had gone home. So they went on with it... Lol! Bad guy abi. Now they are protesting.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by icankel: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
I like this gathering, #PDP chief of election Riggers is dead in Nigeria grin grin grin

My dear put country first before politics or party's affiliation, our Innocent citizens and soldiers dying daily in parts of country is alarming and ur here talking about party which am sure ur not benefiting anything from. May God help us in this country
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by danhans(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
So after the meeting what next another story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by nwanyionitsha: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

Stupid sophisticated morons in the south west go and drink tinubus pisss.
You must go to the same market i go to and you must suffer what ever every other Nigerian suffers. Be it poor electricity, bad roads, poor healthcare, insecurity, strike, whatever you will still suffer it. Finally you will definitely and eternally be denied visas to leave this country in Jesus name. So shall it be. The lord has settled it, Amen.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by lookmangiw(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
abbakacici:
I taught the tenure of boss Mustapha and Abba kyari is done why are they still attending official function
my thought as well, someone was even telling me recently that Abba kyari is not going to come back when the man have not even left.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by booksrite(f): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
So after the meeting what next another story?

cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Onemanonevote: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

Read your post again and ask yourself: does it really make sense. Supporting a particular political party doesn't make one senseless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) / Bwala: Nobody'II Listen To PDP G-5 Governors If They Declare Support For Tinubu / Security Operative Killed In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.