Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Download. Album Lana Del Rey Honeymoon Full Zip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Download. Album Lana Del Rey Honeymoon Full Zip (2752 Views)

Album Download. Lana Del Rey Born To Die Full / (album Download#) Lana Del Rey Lust For Life Full. / [2019# Download.] Ariana Grande Thank U, Next Full Zip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download. Album Lana Del Rey Honeymoon Full Zip by ritamizlin: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Download. Album Lana Del Rey Honeymoon Full Zip 2015 full.
Honeymoon is a dark work, darker even than Ultraviolence, and the pall does not lift for its 60-plus minutes. It's an album about love, but "love", as Del Rey sings it, sounds like mourning.

DOWNLOAD -
https://fullalbums.online/lana-del-rey-honeymoon-2015-deluxe-download/

Honeymoon is the fourth studio album and third major-label record by American singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey. It was released on September 18, 2015, by Polydor Records and Interscope Records, and was produced by Del Rey alongside longtime collaborators Rick Nowels and Kieron Menzies. The album marked a departure from the more guitar-driven instrumentation of Del Rey's previous album Ultraviolence and a return to the baroque pop of Born to Die and Paradise. Lyrically, the album touches on themes of tortured romance, bitterness, lust, escapism, and violence.

Artist: Lana Del Rey
Album: Honeymoon
Genre: Dream pop
Original Release Date: 2015

1.Honeymoon
2. Music to Watch Boys To
3. Terrence Loves You
4. God Knows I Tried
5. High by the Beach
6. Freak
7. Art Deco
8. Burnt Norton (Interlude)
9. Religion
10. Salvatore
11. The Blackest Day
12. 24
13. Swan Song
14. Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
15. Life Is Beautiful

The album opens with the title track, a baroque pop and blue-eyed soul song.[22][23][24] The Verge described the song as containing "sweeping strings and stuttering snares" that "float through the background of the song".[22] TIME called the song "characteristically broody" and "cinematic", and suggested it "leans closer to the sounds of her breakthrough LP Born to Die than the material she cooked up with the Black Keys' Dan Auerbach".
"God Knows I Tried" features guitar backing with layered harmonised vocals, with lyrics that touch upon Del Rey being wounded by "Mr. Wrong" as well as touching upon themes of domestic violence.[28][29] "High by the Beach" is a hip hop-influenced synth-led,[30] trap–pop song.[31][32] Relatively upbeat and structurally sedate,[33] it serves as a combination of all Del Rey's musical styles, particularly recalling the hip hop and trip hop influences of Born to Die (2012). It is more uptempo and pop-indebted than her previous releases,[35] and is based around laidback

(1) (Reply)

Whould Anything Happen To Me If I Do This To Girls In Public? / Why Do Men Like To Apologize At Night? / I Don't Want To Sleep With The Igbo Uber Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.