Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Recommend A Side Hustle For Me - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recommend A Side Hustle For Me (42417 Views)

Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by MilesLamar(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

Which means bombing them nor go affect your huzzle for office
But i prefer China.

Just buy a 3gig ram phone if you can't buy a laptop
Start to bomb in the midnight
Position your contact for Italy or Mexico.
Track me i go help you with Italian or Mexico number

Meet guys make them give you format and tools
Then establish link shaperly for that same China make you take dey collect your money because Chinese maga nor dey green want transfer their money to another country without step down

Within three months you go dey collect steadily!

No body should criticize me because life itself is a scam
So there is no reason why can't i take scamming as a career

A Chinese woman is bleeding steadily for me now

chairman teach me
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Have you invested into this, if you have... how long now?

beckNcall:
Great

You can trade marijuana stocks online and earn over N50k - N100k weekly. New and hot, https://weedmoney.club . Best thing that will ever happen to you
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by BabyApple(m): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
obingo25:
bro i asked how we could talk?
this is my number " Zero seven Zero , six in five places ''then'' four three one
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Chidonc(m): 12:27am On Jun 21, 2019
osculatedon:
This is a valid suggestion but can we get a guide on how to start it?

how much of a risk can you take ?, how long are you willing to wait, do you have space to store ?
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Cocoyamdcomedia: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

But i prefer China.

Then establish link shaperly for that same China make you take dey collect your money because Chinese maga nor dey green want transfer their money to another country without step down

teach me please

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by hardebaur(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
freemanbubble:

+393512447352

But you no dey reply your chat on whatapp Bro..
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by hardebaur(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
BBM:

Alaye no be so o..

You just pack people go WhatsApp come ignore them like people wey no they exist grin

The guy matter tired me..He didn't reply message at all,i used Yankee number message no reply.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Norrah(f): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Property Investment Opportunity 

Luxury finished 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex with BQ in Eli Court Lekki. Pay and Pack In

Are you looking for Brand new duplex with bigger sitting room and bigger rooms in a serene location where the upper class live? Don't worry we have got your covered with Eli Court.

*Luxury finished
* Brand New
*All rooms ensuite
*1 Sitting room and 1 Family Lounge
*Dinning area
*4 Bedroom 
*BQ
*6 Toilets/Bath
*Parking Space for 2 or 3 cars per duplex
*POP ceiling 
*Fitted kitchen
*Gas cooker
*Oven
*Smoke Extractor
*Security
*Electricity
*Water treatment borehole
*Security Guards 
*Fully interlocked compound 
*Tarred and interlocked road from the expressway.

~Normal Price: N67m~ 
*Special Promo Price:* N58m Outright

*4 Months flexible payments plan:* Minimum Initial deposit N20m and spread balance within 3 months. Total N59m.

No other fees. 

*This opportunity is subject to duplex units availability.*

*For Inspection and enquiries, contact;

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by aywagze(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
INTERSWITCH Financial Inclusion Services Limited (IFIS) is the division of the interswitch group which has the responsibility of making financial services more inclusive especially to the unbanked population of Nigeria.

Make good profit when you become a Quickteller Paypoint agent to offer these services:
- Sell Airtime.
- Send & Receive Money.
- Pay Electricity Bills.
- Renew Startimes, GOtv & DSTV Subscription.
- Pay Insurance Premiums.
- Redeem Lottery/ Gaming Winnings.
- Settle Retail Taxes.
- Fund Mobile Wallet etc..
- You Only need ANDROID Phone OR Interswitch POS.
- ...for more inquiries.
Phone: 0 8 0 6 7 8 8 7 8 4 7
Whatsapp : 0 8 0 6 6 8 8 7 8 4 7

⚠️⚠️you must have an existing business location⚠️⚠️
Note::: you will make #5000 payment (new agent capital) to fund your wallet when you are created on PAYDIRECT.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by justli: 1:41am On Jun 22, 2019
Parrot69:

Let’s track this dude and get him arrested.

On what ground nau? Don't be a bloody hypocrite? Did he take anything from you? Are you the mod in this forum ?

You see the embarrassingly high number of people up there interested in joining the fraud business. That tells you something is fundamentally wrong with the country.

People like you will celebrate Buhari for budgeting more money for state House clinic than he did for Teachin hospitals in the entire country, yet have the nerve to call out a yahoo boy

Yahoo boys are criminals, but since when did we start taking criminals seriously in this country?

Over 90% of civil servants are criminals . Only justified because they do it indirectly. All politicians, all of them are criminals . They loot our common wealth and leave the people dry.

Not one person from goodlucks cabinet is jail today. None from Obasanjo . Let's not mention Buhari.

So where are the criminals looting the country. The bad name we have in the world isn't caused by Yahoo boys, instead it's caused by greedy and heartless politicians that have destroyed the country.

Look what we still debate over today: avg of 2hr electric supply daily. Broken roads everywhere . Dilapidated school infrastructures. No good medical provisions. In fact what is even working here, just music and fashion. And what has govt done to support these industry? Zilch.

Before you blame a yahoo guy, you should first put a bullet through the skull of these leaders . They don't deserve to live. Yet your type adore and worship them.

12 Likes

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Parrot69: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2019
justli:

On what ground nau? Don't be a bloody hypocrite? Did he take anything from you? Are you the mod in this forum ?

You see the embarrassingly high number of people up there interested in joining the fraud business. That tells you something is fundamentally wrong with the country.

People like you will celebrate Buhari for budgeting more money for state House clinic than he did for Teachin hospitals in the entire country, yet have the nerve to call out a yahoo boy

Yahoo boys are criminals, but since when did we start taking criminals seriously in this country?

Over 90% of civil servants are criminals . Only justified because they do it indirectly. All politicians, all of them are criminals . They loot our common wealth and leave the people dry.

Not one person from goodlucks cabinet is jail today. None from Obasanjo . Let's not mention Buhari.

So where are the criminals looting the country. The bad name we have in the world isn't caused by Yahoo boys, instead it's caused by greedy and heartless politicians that have destroyed the country.

Look what we still debate over today: avg of 2hr electric supply daily. Broken roads everywhere . Dilapidated school infrastructures. No good medical provisions. In fact what is even working here, just music and fashion. And what has govt done to support these industry? Zilch.

Before you blame a yahoo guy, you should first put a bullet through the skull of these leaders . They don't deserve to live. Yet your type adore and worship them.
Hmm.. people sef.
You’re just a nonentity for typing that bull crap of epistle!
Who asked you for your sermon??
Abeg, today is Saturday. i don’t have time for stupidities on Nairaland.
I’m self made, with people on my payroll. not hustling to dupe people of their money. Look for your ilks, we no be mate.

Leaders of Tomorrow indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by oelesin: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2019
vision202020:
Hello guys,
My job pays well but my salary is not enough due to the number of dependants I have. I work 8am - 5pm in the office and sometimes during public holidays.
I need a side business either offline or online that can augment my income.
Please kindly recommend a suitable business that I can venture into.
Thanks

Have you tried GramSquare?

You can also make money on the side with our referral program where you can earn by inviting your friends to shop on GramSquare. This you can do in 3 steps:

Step 1: Invite your friends and they get ₦1,500 when they make their first purchase.
Step 2: You also get ₦1,500 after each of your friends make his/her first purchase.
Step 3: Invite more friends and EARN MORE!!!
CLICK NOW to earn: https://www.gramsquare.com/

Let me know if you have any questions
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by isbir(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2019
You see,you can start a side hustle and make 250K to N4.5M with Ease

I discovered this method 7 years ago and my first earning was
50K on a single legit transaction before i upgrade and turn it to a steady six figure business. The business is about people who come online to buy equipment, properties or wanted to start a new company or business and they need a genuine person to advise them on it or help them source for the equipment and handle all the procurement.

You get the deal, contact the manufacturer or supplier right here in Nigeria either on Phone or Whatsapp and close the business while you earn hefty commission or you can even get the job on your own and execute independently

I wrote a post on the full details on how to get started which i called

How To turn Yourself to a Virtual Contractor, Close High Ticket Deals and Make between 350K to 4.5M Per Transaction Without Spending A Dime On Ads, you can read it here http://newsmartfolk.com/index.php/2019/06/22/how-to-turn-yourself-to-virtual-contractor-and-make-6-figure-income/
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Abisinuolaorex(f): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2019
#Bitcoin @ over $10k. Make your gains now, sell to www.ideypay.com before pricefall.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by teechedah: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Good morning guys,
Please I did my credential evaluation in 2014 using GCE (Global Credential Evaluation in Texas), is it possible I request that my transcript be forwarded from them to WES? Will WES recognise it? Just asking please should in case anyone knows someone who has gone through this process before.Thanks
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by officialfestus(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

But i prefer China.

sent a pm pls reply
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Soul47(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Parrot69:

Hmm.. people sef.
I’m self made, with people on my payroll. not hustling to dupe people of their money. Look for your ilks, we no be mate.

Goodday.
Please can you teach other people who want to make it in a legit way how to become self made...

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by justli: 12:44am On Jun 23, 2019
Parrot69:

Hmm.. people sef.

Obviously you lack critical thinking. Too bad you don't acquire that from going to school these days
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:10am On Jun 23, 2019
justli:

As painful as it sounds you are absolutely right

I have said this before

The yahoo boys are the lowest of criminals in this shameless contraption of a country.

The money one single politician even as low as councillor embezzle or loot is bigger than 100 yahoo boys

We need to stop being hypocrites in this country

Only the truth shall set us free.

People are suffering some people are forced to be yahoo boys; even some their parents even knowingly pushed them to be fraudsters .

Its a shame but its the truth

A country as wealthy as Nigeria how can basic 24hours electricity be Rocket science in 2019. Its a big shame .

Nigerians are hypocrites some this people claiming moral high ground over yahoo boys are even thieves. From thieving government officials, thieving police forces, thieving civil servants or even children of thieving politicians and their ilks

I remmeber a lecturer back in my university complaining about the ypuths and how they wont go and work to earn a living rather than stupidly be defrauding people. Yet this same bastard lives way above his paycheck; he collects about 7k - 10k. Mostky 10k sef for every course he handles. His textbook is compulsory especially when you refuse to sort him with money. The man bleeps peoples girlfriend and his students thereby even making some of them to be prostitutes, yet the bastard who in one way or the other also push his students to be fraudsters and prostitutes has the effontery to talk down on yahoo boys and absolve himself from his own illegalities thereby claiming moral high ground and being a saint; forgetting that in saner climes, he is a bigger criminal and even deserves more jail time because a teacher shouldnt be forcing nor persuading his students for sex and also collecting money for grades; even boldly threatning to fail someone and nothing will happen irrespective of their grades, because flimsy stuff. To him he is a mini god. Lol

As bad and shameful as it is; fraudsters even contribute to our economy a lot, Nigeria receive plenty money into the country which a very high percentage of it is proceeds from fraud. Fraudsters in top level.

while our leaders loot our funds and stash it abroad. Buratai has estate worth millions of dollars in dubai yet nobody is saying anything. Efcc embezzles the money and properties retrieved from yahoo boys and thats why they intensify in hunting them down; the main white victims dont receive a dime of their money. Nothing nothing

The society is the problem from begining to end

I have never seen anybody that has moral high ground in this country.

Even the presidency down to every other position are all scammers

Nigeria is a giant shithole

So painful but its the simple truth

Me eh i dont judge anybody in this country provided they dont hold or use a gun or use any weapon at all, kidnap, rape or injure or kill someone; then i dont care nor have anything against them. Since Nigerians have decided to be misbehaving and deceiving ourselves. A situation by which a hard core armed robber and killer will participate and lead jungle justice in lynching a lesser thief . You go know say na mad people full this country. Naija na jungle

Nigeria matter tire me

4 Likes

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by VulgarLee(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
use some of those dependants for money ritual jo
starting with u
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by kayles: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2019
akj26:
Get a Bitcoin mining contract from genesis-mining.com or bitdeer.com.
Hey bro, I need your help with this mining stuff. I've tried to work it out myself but it seem like I need a hand. Please help a brother. Send me a beep @acedaps.. Telegram. Thanks
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by akj26(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2019
kayles:

Hey bro, I need your help with this mining stuff. I've tried to work it out myself but it seem like I need a hand. Please help a brother. Send me a beep @acedaps.. Telegram. Thanks

I don't use telegram.
WhatsApp 08167044626
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by kayles: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
beckNcall:
Great

You can trade marijuana stocks online and earn over N50k - N100k weekly. New and hot, https://weedmoney.club . Best thing that will ever happen to you
I'm interested, please beep me on @acedaps...Telegram. Thank you
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

But i prefer China.

how far bros update me with this your work na
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by OrinAgba(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
You can start buying Daviva, Ankara print fabrics at wholesale price and be selling it as retailer.

I can help you on where to get Ankara Daviva Print that doesn't wash off at wholesale price.

WHATSAPP ME on 09058767700

Or check this link

https://www.nairaland.com/4855319/how-start-ankara-daviva-print
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by okechukwu3: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
You know ehn....... Nairaland is filled with idiots without brain..... Someone asked a very sensitive question that many people (like me) can learn from but what do we have?? some bunch irresponsible, Godforsaken, orangutan exhibiting their ignorance...... Some of you really disgust me on this forum.... we don't even know when to play!!!...that's why foreigners hardly stop by to comment on this forum!!!!

Sometimes I read people's comment here and I wonder what some of you look like in real life.

(Quote) (Report) 58 Likes (Like) 6 Shares (Share)

I am surprised at some of the suggestions, some can't be serious for ones

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by BlaqScarface(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

But i prefer China.

Abeg email me for here greendayinvest00@gmail.com
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Ugosample(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
stubbornman:
You know ehn....... Nairaland is filled with idiots without brain..... Someone asked a very sensitive question that many people (like me) can learn from but what do we have?? some bunch irresponsible, Godforsaken, orangutan exhibiting their ignorance...... Some of you really disgust me on this forum.... we don't even know when to play!!!...that's why foreigners hardly stop by to comment on this forum!!!!

Sometimes I read people's comment here and I wonder what some of you look like in real life.

it's a shame what this space has become
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Ugosample(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

As painful as it sounds you are absolutely right

I have said this before

The yahoo boys are the lowest of criminals in this shameless contraption of a country.

The money one single politician even as low as councillor embezzle or loot is bigger than 100 yahoo boys

We need to stop being hypocrites in this country

Only the truth shall set us free.

People are suffering some people are forced to be yahoo boys; even some their parents even knowingly pushed them to be fraudsters .

Its a shame but its the truth

A country as wealthy as Nigeria how can basic 24hours electricity be Rocket science in 2019. Its a big shame .

Nigerians are hypocrites some this people claiming moral high ground over yahoo boys are even thieves. From thieving government officials, thieving police forces, thieving civil servants or even children of thieving politicians and their ilks

I remmeber a lecturer back in my university complaining about the ypuths and how they wont go and work to earn a living rather than stupidly be defrauding people. Yet this same bastard lives way above his paycheck; he collects about 7k - 10k. Mostky 10k sef for every course he handles. His textbook is compulsory especially when you refuse to sort him with money. The man bleeps peoples girlfriend and his students thereby even making some of them to be prostitutes, yet the bastard who in one way or the other also push his students to be fraudsters and prostitutes has the effontery to talk down on yahoo boys and absolve himself from his own illegalities thereby claiming moral high ground and being a saint; forgetting that in saner climes, he is a bigger criminal and even deserves more jail time because a teacher shouldnt be forcing nor persuading his students for sex and also collecting money for grades; even boldly threatning to fail someone and nothing will happen irrespective of their grades, because flimsy stuff. To him he is a mini god. Lol

As bad and shameful as it is; fraudsters even contribute to our economy a lot, Nigeria receive plenty money into the country which a very high percentage of it is proceeds from fraud. Fraudsters in top level.

while our leaders loot our funds and stash it abroad. Buratai has estate worth millions of dollars in dubai yet nobody is saying anything. Efcc embezzles the money and properties retrieved from yahoo boys and thats why they intensify in hunting them down; the main white victims dont receive a dime of their money. Nothing nothing

The society is the problem from begining to end

I have never seen anybody that has moral high ground in this country.

Even the presidency down to every other position are all scammers

Nigeria is a giant shithole

So painful but its the simple truth

Me eh i dont judge anybody in this country provided they dont hold or use a gun or use any weapon at all, kidnap, rape or injure or kill someone; then i dont care nor have anything against them. Since Nigerians have decided to be misbehaving and deceiving ourselves. A situation by which a hard core armed robber and killer will participate and lead jungle justice in lynching a lesser thief . You go know say na mad people full this country. Naija na jungle

Nigeria matter tire me

Absolute bullshit!
What Is wrong is wrong

end of story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Shoprite Shutdown In Owerri As Police Takeover Premises / Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production / FG Mulls Redenomination Option To Stabilise Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.