Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Recommend A Side Hustle For Me - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recommend A Side Hustle For Me (42576 Views)

Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by enemyofprogress: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
VulgarLee:
starting with u
use some of those dependants for money ritual jo
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by oluwakingsley101(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
freemanbubble:

+393512447352

I don drop u message for WhatsApp.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Jackofalltrade: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

Which means bombing them nor go affect your huzzle for office
But i prefer China.

Just buy a 3gig ram phone if you can't buy a laptop
Start to bomb in the midnight
Position your contact for Italy or Mexico.
Track me i go help you with Italian or Mexico number

Meet guys make them give you format and tools
Then establish link shaperly for that same China make you take dey collect your money because Chinese maga nor dey green want transfer their money to another country without step down

Within three months you go dey collect steadily!

No body should criticize me because life itself is a scam
So there is no reason why can't i take scamming as a career

A Chinese woman is bleeding steadily for me now

This guy sounds crazy but he his smart,he got the highest post like as at now also see how people are asking him different questions despite EFCC THREAT!.
when you hear Nigerians,give respect grin
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by VulgarLee(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
use ur own if e work for you then signal me
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by enemyofprogress: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
VulgarLee:
use ur own if e work for you then signal me
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Gentlewarrior1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ugosample:

Absolute bullshit!
What Is wrong is wrong

end of story
Exactly what is wrong is surely wrong.

But Nigerians are hypocrites.

And the judiciary is a sham. The president barely even adhere to rule of law
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Ugosample(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Exactly what is wrong is surely wrong.

But Nigerians are hypocrites.

And the judiciary is a sham. The president barely even adhere to rule of law
We need to reorientate the entire country
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:17am On Jun 24, 2019
Ugosample:

We need to reorientate the entire country
True
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Ubongdemaga: 1:05am On Jun 24, 2019
Buzoman:

It depends on the quantity we have bales for 300, 400, 500 per piece with a MOQ of 100pcs and we also have a bale for 400k which you can get 6000 pieces of nice materials
wat is MOQ please
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by justli: 1:44am On Jun 24, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

As painful as it sounds you are absolutely right

I have said this before

The yahoo boys are the lowest of criminals in this shameless contraption of a country.

The money one single politician even as low as councillor embezzle or loot is bigger than 100 yahoo boys

We need to stop being hypocrites in this country

Only the truth shall set us free.

People are suffering some people are forced to be yahoo boys; even some their parents even knowingly pushed them to be fraudsters .

Its a shame but its the truth

A country as wealthy as Nigeria how can basic 24hours electricity be Rocket science in 2019. Its a big shame .

Nigerians are hypocrites some this people claiming moral high ground over yahoo boys are even thieves. From thieving government officials, thieving police forces, thieving civil servants or even children of thieving politicians and their ilks

I remmeber a lecturer back in my university complaining about the ypuths and how they wont go and work to earn a living rather than stupidly be defrauding people. Yet this same bastard lives way above his paycheck; he collects about 7k - 10k. Mostky 10k sef for every course he handles. His textbook is compulsory especially when you refuse to sort him with money. The man bleeps peoples girlfriend and his students thereby even making some of them to be prostitutes, yet the bastard who in one way or the other also push his students to be fraudsters and prostitutes has the effontery to talk down on yahoo boys and absolve himself from his own illegalities thereby claiming moral high ground and being a saint; forgetting that in saner climes, he is a bigger criminal and even deserves more jail time because a teacher shouldnt be forcing nor persuading his students for sex and also collecting money for grades; even boldly threatning to fail someone and nothing will happen irrespective of their grades, because flimsy stuff. To him he is a mini god. Lol

As bad and shameful as it is; fraudsters even contribute to our economy a lot, Nigeria receive plenty money into the country which a very high percentage of it is proceeds from fraud. Fraudsters in top level.

while our leaders loot our funds and stash it abroad. Buratai has estate worth millions of dollars in dubai yet nobody is saying anything. Efcc embezzles the money and properties retrieved from yahoo boys and thats why they intensify in hunting them down; the main white victims dont receive a dime of their money. Nothing nothing

The society is the problem from begining to end

I have never seen anybody that has moral high ground in this country.

Even the presidency down to every other position are all scammers

Nigeria is a giant shithole

So painful but its the simple truth

Me eh i dont judge anybody in this country provided they dont hold or use a gun or use any weapon at all, kidnap, rape or injure or kill someone; then i dont care nor have anything against them. Since Nigerians have decided to be misbehaving and deceiving ourselves. A situation by which a hard core armed robber and killer will participate and lead jungle justice in lynching a lesser thief . You go know say na mad people full this country. Naija na jungle

Nigeria matter tire me

Thank you for putting it clearly. Our hypocrisy stinks . A morally bankrupt govt cannot seriously fight crime and no wonder they've been failing.

See the US for instance, if you evade tax payment , your neighbor might report you to the govt. Crime fighting should be cultural and it MUST start from top down.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Ubongdemaga: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2019
Buzoman:

Minimum order quantity
elo bro. Lets chat on Facebook na , ma watsabb is no more working. Ma Facebook username is ubongdemaga
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by LKO(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2019
Buzoman:

It depends on the quantity we have bales for 300, 400, 500 per piece with a MOQ of 100pcs and we also have a bale for 400k which you can get 6000 pieces of nice materials

Do you sell in pieces or in bale. I'm not clear with your explanation please.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Seniorcitizen(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2019
ManspaceBarber:

smiley I like to learn from people, while I also share experience with people.

Although the OP hasn't responded to my post, but since there are members here who would like to rub minds on the recommendation, I would give more details.

Like I said earlier, start a grooming business online. Nothing stops you from starting offline or both on and offline, but I suggest online so as to save you some overhead cost involved in running a brick & mortar business.

Men's grooming is the act of dressing men up to look dapper; clean and neat in appearance. It also involves educating, guiding and inspiring gentlemen.

The first step to take in starting men's grooming business is to build a brand. A brand that focuses on manliness. You have to tell a story with the brand and have a theme to go along with it.

For example, @Manspace Grooming brand by ManspaceBarber is built to help create a sanctuary for discerning gentlemen, who wants to escape from the world of inferior products and ordinary men. Manspace Barber's mission is to educate, guide and inspire these urban gentlemen.

A tip on building the brand is to be your own ambassador. Your #1 fan. Promote the brand by yourself. What you wear, how you walk, how you talk, how you dress, how you relate with people and communities, and services you render to humanity are some of the factors that would help your brand.

Then make it real by offering services and product. Even if you cannot make a product when you start, you can retail.

Gentleman, I wouldn't want to bore you with lengthy writeup. I would stop here and continue tomorrow, but only if you acknowledge this post and give a nod that I should continue. smiley
Do have a sould sleep.
you are the only one who have said something meaningful among few ones...I like the business idea..can we discuss further about it plz...kenniesken@gmail.com
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Seniorcitizen(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Redman44:

Yes, I was talking about getting tools from Chinese sites like DHgate, Alibaba.com, Aliexpress.com, globalsources.com etc to improve businesses in Nigeria and create wealth, rather than importing stuffs to sell. There are a lot of tools on these sites that can help you boost whatever business you are doing. For example, you can get unique wallpapers for your barbing salon that will encourage people to patronize you. The Asians are very creative and I must confess that they are extremely creative. They keep bringing out tools that can help people in the food processing business. If you are into making Cakes, doughnuts, Meatpies, sausage rolls etc, there are so many cheap tools on these Chinese sites that you can import by yourself to boost your food business. I have attached a barbershop wall sticker to this post. Wall stickers like these can beautify a Barbing Shop or Salon. There are other barbing accessories that are unique that can be found on Alibaba etc. If I have to explain what I have to say in detail, I will have to organize a seminar. Cheers.
can you please connect me on this...08063690657
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by OnlineWell(m): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

+393512447352
I ve messaged you
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Praktikals(m): 12:55am On Jun 25, 2019
stubbornman:
You know ehn....... Nairaland is filled with idiots without brain..... Someone asked a very sensitive question that many people (like me) can learn from but what do we have?? some bunch irresponsible, Godforsaken, orangutan exhibiting their ignorance...... Some of you really disgust me on this forum.... we don't even know when to play!!!...that's why foreigners hardly stop by to comment on this forum!!!!

Sometimes I read people's comment here and I wonder what some of you look like in real life.
Easy bro, life is too short to be serious all the time.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Tonyferrad(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2019
emmylite79:
Well for side hustle let your money work for you in the sense that your 3k will make six k for you but can you let go of 2k for me daily?
cn I hv ur contact bro
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Ibramamahi(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Bros I need format and tools Pls, whisper2lois@gmail.com
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

Which means bombing them nor go affect your huzzle for office
But i prefer China.

Just buy a 3gig ram phone if you can't buy a laptop
Start to bomb in the midnight
Position your contact for Italy or Mexico.
Track me i go help you with Italian or Mexico number

Meet guys make them give you format and tools
Then establish link shaperly for that same China make you take dey collect your money because Chinese maga nor dey green want transfer their money to another country without step down

Within three months you go dey collect steadily!

No body should criticize me because life itself is a scam
So there is no reason why can't i take scamming as a career

A Chinese woman is bleeding steadily for me now
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Sammie2014: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Be a *BOSS/ENTREPRENEUR TODAY!!!*
�Are you looking for business that will fetch you money on daily basis?

�Are you a *GRADUATE* or an UNDERGRADUATE* ?
� Are you an housewife or working class woman?
� Do you want to make extra cash?

Then this is for you, this network is a self empowerment program*�
Invest into DRIED PONMO BUSINESS AND YOU WONT REGRET IT...
It’s very lucrative and sells very fast. You can do both online and offline marketing.

NOTE PLS....
I don't make much profit but it's my turn over that gives me much profit... Keep pushing until u break through...THE LORD WILL CROWN OUR EFFORTS WITH SUCCESS.

DIVE INTO THIS BIZ N MAKE YOUR REQUIRED PROFITS*
HERE IS OUR PRICELIST*
������

*PRICES OF PONMO*
*A BAG CONTAINS 1200 PIECES*
*1200 PIECES.....35K
*600 PIECES......18000K
*300 PIECES.......10000K
*150 PIECES.......5000K
*60 PIECES........2400K
*30 PIECES.......1200K

*EXCLUDING WAYBILL CHARGES*

So keep your orders coming

We are Reliable
We are Trustworthy
We keep to our words
Tested n Trusted
�% Guaranteed

☎ +2347032951595

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Sammie2014: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2019
You can sell to family, friends. Repackage and sell to supermarket, big stores, restaurants, bars etc.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Tonyferrad(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

As painful as it sounds you are absolutely right

I have said this before

The yahoo boys are the lowest of criminals in this shameless contraption of a country.

The money one single politician even as low as councillor embezzle or loot is bigger than 100 yahoo boys

We need to stop being hypocrites in this country

Only the truth shall set us free.

People are suffering some people are forced to be yahoo boys; even some their parents even knowingly pushed them to be fraudsters .

Its a shame but its the truth

A country as wealthy as Nigeria how can basic 24hours electricity be Rocket science in 2019. Its a big shame .

Nigerians are hypocrites some this people claiming moral high ground over yahoo boys are even thieves. From thieving government officials, thieving police forces, thieving civil servants or even children of thieving politicians and their ilks

I remmeber a lecturer back in my university complaining about the ypuths and how they wont go and work to earn a living rather than stupidly be defrauding people. Yet this same bastard lives way above his paycheck; he collects about 7k - 10k. Mostky 10k sef for every course he handles. His textbook is compulsory especially when you refuse to sort him with money. The man bleeps peoples girlfriend and his students thereby even making some of them to be prostitutes, yet the bastard who in one way or the other also push his students to be fraudsters and prostitutes has the effontery to talk down on yahoo boys and absolve himself from his own illegalities thereby claiming moral high ground and being a saint; forgetting that in saner climes, he is a bigger criminal and even deserves more jail time because a teacher shouldnt be forcing nor persuading his students for sex and also collecting money for grades; even boldly threatning to fail someone and nothing will happen irrespective of their grades, because flimsy stuff. To him he is a mini god. Lol

As bad and shameful as it is; fraudsters even contribute to our economy a lot, Nigeria receive plenty money into the country which a very high percentage of it is proceeds from fraud. Fraudsters in top level.

while our leaders loot our funds and stash it abroad. Buratai has estate worth millions of dollars in dubai yet nobody is saying anything. Efcc embezzles the money and properties retrieved from yahoo boys and thats why they intensify in hunting them down; the main white victims dont receive a dime of their money. Nothing nothing

The society is the problem from begining to end

I have never seen anybody that has moral high ground in this country.

Even the presidency down to every other position are all scammers

Nigeria is a giant shithole

So painful but its the simple truth

Me eh i dont judge anybody in this country provided they dont hold or use a gun or use any weapon at all, kidnap, rape or injure or kill someone; then i dont care nor have anything against them. Since Nigerians have decided to be misbehaving and deceiving ourselves. A situation by which a hard core armed robber and killer will participate and lead jungle justice in lynching a lesser thief . You go know say na mad people full this country. Naija na jungle

Nigeria matter tire me
crime is a crime ND no excuse to a crime.Stop justifying a crime

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Tonyferrad:
crime is a crime ND no excuse to a crime.Stop justifying a crime
I am not justifying it

I'm just being open minded and realistic here

I never said it wasn't a crime. What i am saying is A lot needs to be done

A country where the presidency flouts court orders like no mans business. Where the judiciary is an utter joke.

Nigerias problem is too big

And only when a man of honour is president can things change for good. A man who is not a hypocrite and is ready to tackle the issue squarely from the root cause and from all angle with sincerity and regard of the constitution, a man who respects the rule of law and knows that he is president to serve the masses. A man who can call the security forces to order and ensure that citizens shouldn't be brutalized or treated like slaves.

Its a big shame we don't have 24hours electrucity

Countries less than us are begin to get stable light or atleast better hours of electricity. Yet we have many dams and other sources of getting light

We need someone who knows what he wants and why he wants to be president. Most especially to serve and be responsible for the country

Not a dullard like buhari who is just president just because being in power is rewarding and nice. The senile old man should retire already.

I am not a muslim nor a fan of zakazaky and the alledged theif dasuki but why is buhhari still holding them despite court order to release them.
Why the disregard for the court judgements and the constitution.

Lawlessness from the exucutive and judiciary. All of them.

Anyone who is not a hypocrite will see all this anomalies in this country. Most people that fail to see this are equally thiefs in other places try to act like they are saint.

Some of us that are open minded and stand for others might even be the ones worthy to call ourselves saint yet we dont judge. But you see thiefs hanging thiefs in this country. Crime is crime and needs to be fought squarely. But certain crimes are bigger than most.

And embezzlement of public funds is suppose to merit death sentence. Then we can begin to sentence fraudsters to 10 or 20 years

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by megareal: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
emmylite79:
Well for side hustle let your money work for you in the sense that your 3k will make six k for you but can you let go of 2k for me daily?
So he makes 1k daily while you chop 2k? Enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by MrAlert(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Information marketing on social media. I make 1-4k daily.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by WHITELIGHTER: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2019
MrAlert:

Can u share?
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by daddio(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2019
MrAlert:

Please, hope I could get more info on this.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by hardebaur(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2019
MrAlert:

Kindly share it here..
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by MrAlert(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2019
hardebaur:

Kindly share it here..
If u want to know more without having to contact me, check out my profile & read my topics.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by MrAlert(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

Can u share?
I have shared it on my topics. Check out my profile. If it is something u can do, contact me thru my signature. Thanks.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by MrAlert(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2019
daddio:

Please, hope I could get more info on this.
of course. Read up on my topics on my profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / Nigeria Is Now Africa's Top Tech Nation, Beats South Africa - Forbes / Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.