Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Recommend A Side Hustle For Me - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recommend A Side Hustle For Me (42444 Views)

Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by OnlineWell(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2019
Get your USA Whatsapp number instantly...Payment is after verification. Chat me up on +13603138796

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by hardebaur(m): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
MrAlert:

If u want to know more without having to contact me, check out my profile & read my topics.

Na GOD go punish your generation scam..i should send 2k to your acct Ode ni Bobo e Sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by MrAlert(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
hardebaur:

Na GOD go punish your generation scam..i should send 2k to your acct Ode ni Bobo e Sha
May God bless yours. They have done nothing to me.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by hardebaur(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
MrAlert:

May God bless yours. They have done nothing to me.

You dey claim saint for here..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Raskasal(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
ManspaceBarber:
If you are a man and you have dress sense, start men's grooming business online.

For instance, start small; retail men's apparel and accessories, football club kit and other sport kits, clippers, perfumes etc. and grow big to establish a barbershop and sell those things there.

Don't stop, grow bigger by creating customer base through loyalty club.

I'll give you more detail if you confirm that you read this piece.

I wish you the very best.

I'm interested in this. Can you drop your line so we can talk or send a mail to kayseylawren@gmail.com. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Raskasal(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Fvcking big girls. They pay well.

Could you link me up
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by ManspaceBarber(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
Raskasal:

I'm interested in this. Can you drop your line so we can talk or send a mail to kayseylawren@gmail.com. Thank you
Check my signature. You gotta find link there. smiley
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
OnlineWell:
Get your USA Whatsapp number instantly...Payment is after verification. Chat me up on +13603138796
Australian number nko
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Raskasal(m): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
CooldudeX1:
Op, try social trading. All you need to do is to link you account with that of a professional Forex trader, when he place a trade on his account the same trade will appear on your account. He trades on your behalf and takes 30% of the profit he makes on your account weekly. Pm me for more info.

How? Pls drop your email or number let's talk
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by lagosinnovator: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
DADDY2or3FISHES:
bro help me please. I graduated since 2015 and am juts working in a primary school. I earn just 12k every month.
I take God beg you, show me way. Abeg.
you are not far from the truth. But won't really understand if you have never been hungry and frustrated.

What problems can even the 12k solve?
No be person wey go school suppose dey lament. shey u be get inside pikin. the street is wide open . look out for what to do differently
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by OnlineWell(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Spygadgets19:
Australian number nko
Chat me up
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by OnlineWell(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Spygadgets19:
Australian number nko
Its available...chat me up on Whatsapp
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by adigun98(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

Which means bombing them nor go affect your huzzle for office
But i prefer China.

Just buy a 3gig ram phone if you can't buy a laptop
Start to bomb in the midnight
Position your contact for Italy or Mexico.
Track me i go help you with Italian or Mexico number

Meet guys make them give you format and tools
Then establish link shaperly for that same China make you take dey collect your money because Chinese maga nor dey green want transfer their money to another country without step down

Within three months you go dey collect steadily!

No body should criticize me because life itself is a scam
So there is no reason why can't i take scamming as a career

A Chinese woman is bleeding steadily for me now
Bros abeg I go like reason you on one level,I fit get your mail ?
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Nmeri17: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
stubbornman:
[s]You know ehn....... Nairaland is filled with idiots without brain..... Someone asked a very sensitive question that many people (like me) can learn from but what do we have?? some bunch irresponsible, Godforsaken, orangutan exhibiting their ignorance...... Some of you really disgust me on this forum.... we don't even know when to play!!!...that's why foreigners hardly stop by to comment on this forum!!!!

Sometimes I read people's comment here and I wonder what some of you look like in real life.[/s]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/xTzB7PHH/20180811-232207.jpg[/img]
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by stubbornman(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by shegz24(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2019
Good day all.

There is a whatsapp group for experienced and aspiring viewing centre owners to share ideas,experience and solutions regarding this business.

If you are interested in joining the conversation simply send a whatsapp message stating your interest to any of these numbers.

There is so much to learn daily.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by davillian(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

Which means bombing them nor go affect your huzzle for office
But i prefer China.

Just buy a 3gig ram phone if you can't buy a laptop
Start to bomb in the midnight
Position your contact for Italy or Mexico.
Track me i go help you with Italian or Mexico number

Meet guys make them give you format and tools
Then establish link shaperly for that same China make you take dey collect your money because Chinese maga nor dey green want transfer their money to another country without step down

Within three months you go dey collect steadily!

No body should criticize me because life itself is a scam
So there is no reason why can't i take scamming as a career

A Chinese woman is bleeding steadily for me now
How far make I connect with you on what's app na?
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by airminem(f): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
I dont think the OP actually got what he asked for here. Its sad

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by scroll7: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Introducing a 30-day Kickoff Challenge to help you take CONSISTENT AND SPECIFIC ACTIONS over a 30-day period to to Help YOU make your first 4 digit income in dollars online with the NFS Package.

Why 95% of internet marketers fail while 95% of Franchise Businesses succeed

LEARN MORE

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by prince049(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2020

Trade marijuana stocks online and earn over N50k - N100k weekly. New and hot, https://weedmoney.club . Best thing that will ever happen to you
I cant access the site...im interested.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Gee64: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2020
You mean scammers?
stubbornman:
You know ehn....... Nairaland is filled with idiots without brain..... Someone asked a very sensitive question that many people (like me) can learn from but what do we have?? some bunch irresponsible, Godforsaken, orangutan exhibiting their ignorance...... Some of you really disgust me on this forum.... we don't even know when to play!!!...that's why foreigners hardly stop by to comment on this forum!!!!

Sometimes I read people's comment here and I wonder what some of you look like in real life.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Gee64: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2020
You are one of those youths who give Nigeria a bad name.
This is fraud!
Isoduwa:

Bros link me up na we be hustler

Teach me i dey very good in learning
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Isoduwa(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2020
ogun kill you Gee64:
You are one of those youths who give Nigeria a bad name.
This is fraud!
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
vision202020:
Hello guys,
My job pays well but my salary is not enough due to the number of dependants I have. I work 8am - 5pm in the office and sometimes during public holidays.
I need a side business either offline or online that can augment my income.
Please kindly recommend a suitable business that I can venture into.
Thanks

Vtu business, it pays and I can mentor you on that.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by domwas2(m): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2020
Can I contact to educate me more on the tools and machine for a side hustle seems you more enlighten on this aspect.

Redman44:

You're right. The OP should learn some skills in Catering and start a fast food business from the Kitchen in his house. He can make Popcorn, Chinchin, Cakes, Coconut Chips, cookies etc on a small scale and sell to people through shops in his neighbourhood. He can also use Social Media to promote his food products. Another thing the OP can delve into is selling 2nd hand Children's clothes and women's clothes. However, he needs a larger capital to start out in the clothes selling business. So I think he should start with the small scale snacks business. As long as he knows how to distribute his snacks and sell them at a profitable price, he will be fine. People need to EAT and food business pays always. People don't mind taking snacks when they go about their daily business. School kids will buy Chinchin, Popcorn, Coconut chips etc.

As for importing stuff to sell, People only use Alibaba, DH Gate, Aliexpress etc to source for watches, earphones etc to sell, but they don't think of using these Chinese sites to get tools to boost their business. So many good tools, small machines, implements that be used to create wealth in Nigeria. I no fit shout. Cheers.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by SideHustle: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2020
Side Hustle Internship 1.0 is a platform that aims to train 10,000 youths to reduce the rate of unemployment and help make entrepreneurship less difficult in Nigeria.

The internship involves training young men and women in various technological fields like graphics designing, content development, video animation, and lots more. Training in different tech fields to make youths employable and supports entrepreneurship growth.

This internship is not solely about empowering youths and making them employable; it also has to do with promoting entrepreneurship by making skills like that available for our entrepreneurs, thereby making it easy for them to grow their business.

The rate of unemployment in Nigeria continues to skyrocket. According to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), 21,764,614 (21.7 million) Nigerians remain unemployed, of which 13.9 million are young people. We need the young for the growth of the country. For these reasons, unemployment remains a priority.

Although It’s the first of it’s kind, it is very promising.
To register for this internship, click link https://sidehustle.ng/internship/
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Yungbliz122(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
vision202020:
Hello guys,
My job pays well but my salary is not enough due to the number of dependants I have. I work 8am - 5pm in the office and sometimes during public holidays.
I need a side business either offline or online that can augment my income.
Please kindly recommend a suitable business that I can venture into.
Thanks

DM 09151971473
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Yungbliz122(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
DM 09151971473
deltateam:

Bet9ja

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

FG Mulls Redenomination Option To Stabilise Naira / Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.