Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Do I Protect My Husband From This Devious Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Protect My Husband From This Devious Person? (440 Views)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Protect My Husband From This Devious Person? by Beke2020: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hello House,

I need your advice. This is really bothering me. So,it happened like this: Last year,My Auntie called me to help assist the daughter that has graduated for almost two years without a job. I was hesitant but she kept using my mother to taunt me. I am a business woman,into buying and selling and I have a big boutique as well.

So,I told my husband and because of the pressure,my husband got her a job in his office. As one of his PAs. He has a male PA. That has always been his style. Since there was really nothing else to offer this cousin of mine,he had to make her like an assistant to that his male PA.

Please note that this cousin of mine is way younger than I am. I am 41,she is 26. Young and attractive. Not too fine sha. I myself,I am cute,at least,I get comments that I am still hot but you get what I mean,she is like young blood.

Last month,God blessed us,we moved into our new home. And we had a house warming party. It was a big party. We had most of our friends and family around. There was a lot of drinking and merry making. Towards evening,most people had had enough alcohol to make them tipsy. I myself,had a few. Guests were already leaving.

I went to lie down a little bit. Hoping my husband would join me a few minutes later. I eventually fell asleep but woke up like an hour later. I think the alcohol was wearing me down.I checked and did not find my husband so I went looking for him. I checked around the house,I did not find him.

I went to the pent house and though it was dark,I noticed there was someone there. I walked in on my husband and my cousin locked in embrace. Kissing and smooching. I screamed and they fell apart. Immediately my husband started to beg me and this stupid girl ran away without even saying a word to me.

I was seriously hurt by my husband’s action. He swore that he had never done anything with her before now. He even asked me to ask his male PA. He swore that he did not know what got over him. He said it was the alcohol. I felt so betrayed.

But what surprised me was that,my cousin did not say a word to me. I had to call her mother my auntie. The woman just kept quiet. She only said,she will talk to her daughter. Since this incident,I have been trying to move on from the pain I feel but I cannot. This is because,my husband has ......

https://livelystones.com.ng/how-do-i-protect-my-husband-from-this-devious-person/

(1) (Reply)

Busola Dakolos Raped By Cosa Pastor / This Is The Worst Way Of Being Cheated On And Yet Being Threatened Man Cries Out / Entitlement Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.