Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,070 members, 7,856,274 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? (2595 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Half Of A Yellow Sun: Best Nigerian Movie For 2013 / You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Collegenews: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
MZrapper:

Eg isn't to be blamed tho.
As you wrote you were single, he prolly felt anything would go. grin
How are you jere?
Lmao! I didn't say I was single tho. I said I need wifeable woman. He probably misconstrued my words, thinking I was in need of a sexual hookup. My ego is still battered tho. tongue

I'm fine how about you?
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by MZrapper(f): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Collegenews: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
MZrapper:

I'm fine too.
Your ego is battered ke? Funny! grin
If your ego was battered you won't be here. You will be everywhere writing to appease yourself.

Lmao! My ego is battered because of the mismatch Eg made. Didn't take it personally tho, I just feel I deserve a kiss. cry
Or a hug. cry

grin
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by MZrapper(f): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Collegenews:

Lmao! My ego is battered because of the mismatch Eg made. Didn't take it personally tho, I just feel I deserve a kiss. cry
Or a hug. cry

grin
Eg was just trying to help you chale. Anything goes for ashewo man like you.
Didn't get to see the entire tantrum tho.
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Collegenews: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
MZrapper:

Eg was just trying to help you chale. Anything goes for ashewo man like you.
Didn't get to see the entire tantrum tho.
For real I didn't blame him.
Even when he mentioned me on another thread, I had a lot to say but I just told him okay. He wanted peace and didn't deserve to be dragged.
I will make it up to him tho, I won't let some random digbats take his simplicity for granted.
About the tantrums, I just drew her attention to somethings and she went all haywire. She screen grabbed my long post and have them in her diary.
Go check.
I get choice biko. undecided
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by MZrapper(f): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Collegenews: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
MZrapper:

Do make it up to him. No stain should come near him. We can't deal.
Go check what? You don't know nothing chale. I will rather drink sniper than to grace anyone's lunacy with my data and time. I have defended EG as demanded. The story, her diary and her very self can dive into hell hole.
It's some minutes to 12 here abeg, let me sleep.
[s]I hope you got the kiss and hugs you badly need.
Moffo[/s]. grin
Most certainly, trust me.
Hahahahahahahaha. The legend of the bad mouthed rapper. grin

Sleep tight Deary.
Lmao! Amen grin
Re: Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
MZrapper:
This is what he gets for apologizing and telling you the truth?
Are you this brainless?? What part of his post did you not understand? Nothing irritates me more than seeing a beasty lowlife abusing opportunities. Continue showcasing your mental malady and your almost dead esteem. I hope the little attention you got here can help revive your dignity and the imaginary worthiness you badly crave for.
If that is truly you in the picture above, you owe Eg an apology.
Those disgustingly fat lips plus pig-like tones and the other obvious misfit all in one body don't deserve the apology.
Apologize now that you can.
MZrapper:

I do not read diaries of deranged entities and I sure won't grace her idiocy with it.
You should know when and when not to tolerate slutty imbeciles.
Next time apologize to no person, not even a cheap soul. Capeesh??
You know you dey eff up shey?
Who would stoop so low to argue with a lunatic scunge and a demented wench?
To think you got her horrible picture, one would think it should have tipped you of her unworthiness.
Na wa you o.
MZrapper:
You know you dey eff up shey?
Who would stoop so low to argue with a lunatic scunge and a demented wench?
To think you got her horrible picture, one would think it should have tipped you of her unworthiness.
Na wa you o.
You can't make a good point without insulting, very bad. You're a disgrace to Ghanaians Worldwide. I think South Africa is doing a good job accommodating you.
By the way,why did you delete the posts? Guilty conscience probably
I still wonder if your family and friends with your husband knows how mentally unstable you are,or maybe you are a thirty something year old woman who loves to pretend a lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movie Trailer;just Go With It Starring Jennifer Aniston And Adam Sandler / Remember This Scary Moving Scene In The 90s? Pics / Without A Silver Spoon In Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.