Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (212878 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omotakins:
A preacher said something about Obi winning via court and assuming office by September this year. This post of yours is more of a seal to my belief. However, a part of me is asking me to update my status announcing 'Obi is coming' while another part of me is saying 'cool down' šŸ˜Š šŸ˜Š šŸ˜Š.

Listen to the part that says cool down.

A few of those that follow me sent me mails as regards the election shortly after I started speaking on it and most of them were supporters of Peter obi.
I had to check up on him after I heard the first message and I started developing a likeness towards him, even when I wasn't 100% sure he was the one the message was about.

Most times as ministers it's good to be neutral in situations like this, because if we aren't we might begin to hear our own voices thinking it's the Holy Spirit speaking. That's why despite everything I've written regarding him, I always end up saying it might be my mind playing tricks on me.

It's like someone searching for a wife with a particular lady in mind. 99% of times like this when we go to God in prayers we'd always hear our minds speaking thinking it's God.

The things I said about the election, I saw them more than 8months before the party primaries, but I kept seeking God till I was convinced beyond reasonable doubt.
I'm still waiting on God and believing that He'd make it clearer to me so let's not get carried away by the euphoria.

Listen to that part of you that says cool down.
God bless..

Cc- Pacesetter2021

12 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Pacesetter2021: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Acknowledged MOG Sir.
I will try my best to cool down because the past few days, my WhatsApp status has been on BLAST.
May the Lord help me.
enthronedbyGod1:

Listen to the part that says cool down.

A few of those that follow me sent me mails as regards the election shortly after I started speaking on it and most of them were supporters of Peter obi.
I had to check up on him after I heard the first message and I started developing a likeness towards him, even when I wasn't 100% sure he was the one the message was about.

Most times as ministers it's good to be neutral in situations like this, because if we aren't we might begin to hear our own voices thinking it's the Holy Spirit speaking. That's why despite everything I've written regarding him, I always end up saying it might be my mind playing tricks on me.

It's like someone searching for a wife with a particular lady in mind. 99% of times like this when we go to God in prayers we'd always hear our minds speaking thinking it's God.

The things I said about the election, I saw them more than 8months before the party primaries, but I kept seeking God till I was convinced beyond reasonable doubt.
I'm still waiting on God and believing that He'd make it clearer to me so let's not get carried away by the euphoria.

Listen to that part of you that says cool down.
God bless..

Cc- Pacesetter2021

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
The last time I came here I wanted to speak about some notable members of the satanic order of the freemasons. One of the notable ones I wanted fo talk about was Tony Elumelu, but I somehow couldn't do so cos I had limited time.

I read through the front page and saw a picture of Tinubu's visit to Tony Elumelu. So many don't know Tony Elumelu is one , not just one, but he's a strong pillar and top ranking member in the satanic order of things. I speak strictly of the satanic order of the freemasons and not the traditional members. This is why you get to see a lot of celebrities going to pay homage to him or visiting him.
If Tinubu is finally sworn in as president, Nigeria would be under direct control of the queen of heaven to whom the APC leader answers to. This means that every Bible believing practicing Christian celebrating the Tinubu win would be under direct manipulation of the queen of heaven if he's eventually sworn in, because by virtue of association they submitted themselves under the authority and lordship of the queen of heaven.

For those still playing the tribal card, don't worry it'd catch up with you soon.

What you just read now isn't my mind playing tricks on me , neither is it my opinion. This comment I just made is strictly by revelation.

You don't need to believe the things I say even though you see them playing out before you on a daily. Time would reveal if I speak the truth or not as it has always done.

Nigeria has a strategic role to play before the coming of Christ and this is why the devil is using everything he's got to capture Nigeria. Destiny can only be delayed but what God has ordained to be would be regardless of what the devil does.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Lifemaster321(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:
The last time I came here I wanted to speak about some notable members of the satanic order of the freemasons. One of the notable ones I wanted fo talk about was Tony Elumelu, but I somehow couldn't do so cos I had limited time.

I read through the front page and saw a picture of Tinubu's visit to Tony Elumelu. So many don't know Tony Elumelu is one , not just one, but he's a strong pillar and top ranking member in the satanic order of things. I speak strictly of the satanic order of the freemasons and not the traditional members. This is why you get to see a lot of celebrities going to pay homage to him or visiting him.
If Tinubu is finally sworn in as president, Nigeria would be under direct control of the queen of heaven to whom the APC leader answers to. This means that every Bible believing practicing Christian celebrating the Tinubu win would be under direct manipulation of the queen of heaven if he's eventually sworn in, because by virtue of association they submitted themselves under the authority and lordship of the queen of heaven.

For those still playing the tribal card, don't worry it'd catch up with you soon.

What you just read now isn't my mind playing tricks on me , neither is it my opinion. This comment I just made is strictly by revelation.

You don't need to believe the things I say even though you see them playing out before you on a daily. Time would reveal if I speak the truth or not as it has always done.

Nigeria has a strategic role to play before the coming of Christ and this is why the devil is using everything he's got to capture Nigeria. Destiny can only be delayed but what God has ordained to be would be regardless of what the devil does.
God bless you sir.

Now I know why Tony made Wizkid the brand ambassador of UBA, for a deal worth 1 billion Naira! And he also calls Tony his mentor.
Itā€™s all beginning to add up now.

And please sir whatā€™s the difference between the Freemasons and the illuminati ? Are they not the same thing ?

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Pacesetter2021: 3:59am On Mar 10, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

God bless you Sir. A lot makes sense. Please Sir, very off topic but I want to ask. Is it okay to patronize white garment vendors? For example,buying clothing from them?. I ask because the marine world is closely linked to them I believe and those their "not so holy water" must have been sprinkled in their shop. In the event that you know this person is a white garment member, is it ignorance to go ahead, buy the items and anoint/pray over them?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Keegan: 4:17am On Mar 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:
So many things if not all things said here came to pass like magic. Police watched gladly as thugs harassed voters but were quick to warn intending protesters from indulging in "troublemaking".

Like so many fools forcing innocent Nigerians to vote for their useless candidate in Eastern part of the country thereby scoring 95% of the votes cast.

Keep deceiving yourselves. God is not an unjust God. He will reward everyone according to his or her deed. Keep getting brainwashed. Mofo.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 6:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Keegan:

Like so many fools forcing innocent Nigerians to vote for their useless candidate in Eastern part of the country thereby scoring 95% of the votes cast.

Keep deceiving yourselves. God is not an unjust God. He will reward everyone according to his or her deed. Keep getting brainwashed. Mofo.
SE has been giving block votes since 2003. That's long before pastors became emboldened by the religious treatment of GEJ and spoke up. Go back to your shrine consultancy business if you are pained by shaky skaky mandate.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2023
Lifemaster321:

God bless you sir.

Now I know why Tony made Wizkid the brand ambassador of UBA, for a deal worth 1 billion Naira! And he also calls Tony his mentor.
Itā€™s all beginning to add up now.

And please sir whatā€™s the difference between the Freemasons and the illuminati ? Are they not the same thing ?

Never knew he's their brand ambassador.

The freemason and illuminati are like NBM( black a.x.e) and SEC( eiye confraternity). They are different cults working under the church of Satan. Most times when I speak about the masons, I use it in general terms so that everyone can understand me. Some people I refer to as masons are actually members of the church of satan.
In Nigeria you cant be an axeman and an eiye at same time, however with these ones , one can be a freemason and also be a member of the illuminati. More than 70% of the members of the illuminati are also masons. They are all under the church of Satan, just like we have RCCG, Living faith , MFM, e.t.c under the church of God.

Every member of the church of Satan is mandated to join either the freemason or illuminati or the skull and bones society after initiation into the church of Satan , some are even mandated to join and promote a local cult in their environment. It's like when one gives his life to Christ in a Reinhard Bonke crusade, he becomes a member of the church of God, but is advised to join a physical living church.

Hope you understand me now

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2023
Pacesetter2021:
God bless you Sir. A lot makes sense. Please Sir, very off topic but I want to ask. Is it okay to patronize white garment vendors? For example,buying clothing from them?. I ask because the marine world is closely linked to them I believe and those their "not so holy water" must have been sprinkled in their shop. In the event that you know this person is a white garment member, is it ignorance to go ahead, buy the items and anoint/pray over them?

There's nothing wrong in patronizing them as long as your faith can carry it. If your faith can't carry it then you stop.
How sure are you that the members of other churches you patronize aren't witches and wizards?
How sure are you that the place you buy fast food from isn't owned by a ritualist?
The eyes of the Lord runs to and fro throughout the earth to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is perfect towards Him. All you require is to make sure your heart is perfect towards God

There are actually born again Christians in some Cherubim and Seraphim churches. I once worked with a very upright Christian woman who was a member of C&S and also a member of the full gospel businessmens fellowship. I asked her why she chose to remain there and she said it was her family church. There'd always be a 7000 kept by God that haven't bowed their knees to Baal in every congregation( Isaiah 27:3).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Keegan:

This section isn't a section where you mock God.
Be careful of the things you say and do.
You aren't the only APC supporter that follows this post, some of those that follow me are actually APC supporters even though they aren't bold enough to admit it.
There's nothing wrong in showing support for whoever you want, but please be civil in your words and actions.

Kindly edit your comment cos it's an isol here.

I'd reply you no further.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
CodeTemplar:

SE has been giving block votes since 2003. That's long before pastors became emboldened by the religious treatment of GEJ and spoke up.

It's not right to address the APC candidate as a shaky shaky candidate. Old age would catch up with us all, including you.
My late Dad used to shake when stressed up before he died.
God bless

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
A young prophet friend shared his dreams with me which confirmed some of the things I said here. I asked him to share but he said he wasn't convinced beyond reasonable doubt ( lol) , exactly same feeling I had.
I however decided to share them. Who knows God might purposely keep us in the dark to glorify Himself.

The first below.

What was it about
it was about tinubu sill .
In the dream ,a woman was demanding worship and people bowed down their heads to the ground and worshipped her (I made a mistake in a task and then she chased me out and refused to give me a chance )
And then I went outside and saw Peter obi with a massive crowd enter the building and tried liberating those guys but they continued in worship .And then there was something like a cloud that was descending until it touched the ground and then I heard that the proud will be humbled .
Itā€™s been days I had this dream so may not be exact .

Remember I spoke about the worship of the queen of heaven. I also spoke about God wanting to humble the proud. I also spoke about the man from the east. I'm still not 100% certain but I just felt I should share his dreams.
Screenshot below.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
The second below

Good morning sir .
I had a couple of dreams :
1. Nigeria was in disarray and everywhere was in chaos ,even fathers of faith were running due to the chaos
2. I saw pastor adeboye command the elements and killed some persons in the dream who wanted to attack him ..the earth obeyed and did his will .
3.I saw a headline ,the courts announce Peter obi as the winner of the presidential elections .

Sorry I didnā€™t share my dreams on your thread ..couldnā€™t remember the details .
The above dreams I just shared ,I doubt it though,because I didnā€™t pray before sleeping and was up watching movies.

Remember I warned people about speaking against Baba Adeboye. I also said Peter Obi is coming. I'm still not 100% certain on this issue, just like he's also not 100% certain.
I've never been uncertain about a revelation as I am about this. God might be intentional about this by keeping me unsettled and uncertain as regards this issue , it might also be my mind playing tricks like I said.

His will be done.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Rules7: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

There's nothing wrong in patronizing them as long as your faith can carry it. If your faith can't carry it then you stop.
How sure are you that the members of other churches you patronize aren't witches and wizards?
How sure are you that the place you buy fast food from isn't owned by a ritualist?
The eyes of the Lord runs to and fro throughout the earth to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is perfect towards Him. All you require is to make sure your heart is perfect towards God

There are actually born again Christians in some Cherubim and Seraphim churches. I once worked with a very upright Christian woman who was a member of C&S and also a member of the full gospel businessmens fellowship. I asked her why she chose to remain there and she said it was her family church. There'd always be a 7000 kept by God that haven't bowed their knees to Baal in every congregation( Isaiah 27:3).

Is Full gospel businessmen not a christian organisation
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Pacesetter2021: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thank you so much Sir. Very insightful.
enthronedbyGod1:

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Lifemaster321(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

Never knew he's their brand ambassador.

The freemason and illuminati are like NBM( black a.x.e) and SEC( eiye confraternity). They are different cults working under the church of Satan. Most times when I speak about the masons, I use it in general terms so that everyone can understand me. Some people I refer to as masons are actually members of the church of satan.
In Nigeria you cant be an axeman and an eiye at same time, however with these ones , one can be a freemason and also be a member of the illuminati. More than 70% of the members of the illuminati are also masons. They are all under the church of Satan, just like we have RCCG, Living faith , MFM, e.t.c under the church of God.

Every member of the church of Satan is mandated to join either the freemason or illuminati or the skull and bones society after initiation into the church of Satan , some are even mandated to join and promote a local cult in their environment. It's like when one gives his life to Christ in a Reinhard Bonke crusade, he becomes a member of the church of God, but is advised to join a physical living church.

Hope you understand me now
Wow !šŸ˜® Things are really happening in this world oo. May God help us.
I understand you now sir. Thank you so much for the enlightenment. šŸ˜Š
God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Rules7:

Is Full gospel businessmen not a christian organisation

Off course it is
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pacesetter2021:
Thank you so much Sir. Very insightful.

Hope you're aware of the fact that the C&S is different from Celestial.
Don't mix them up please. The C&S was found and established by Prophet Orimolade on the tenets of Christianity even though they later went astray, He was an Anglican before that.
Celestial on the other hand was found and established by S.B. J.Oshoffa. He was an on and off methodist before establishing CCC, who believed that the methodist doctrine was too strict to follow. He died a serial polygamist.

My reply to you was strictly on the basis of your question which had to do with C&S.

I don't believe in the Celestial Church of Christ because they practice white magic, divination, spiritism and witchcraft. I'm not saying you shouldn't patronize them, for the Bible says whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world through faith( 1st John 5:4)
I just felt I should make myself clear in case you're mistaken both churches as the same.

For members of the Celestial Church of Christ that'd see my comment and get offended, well I'm sorry in advance, but we can do nothing against the truth but for the truth ( 2nd Corinthians 13 vs eight) .

I don't hate anyone or any church please. I'm speaking from a place of love.
1st John 4: 18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear: because fear has torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
I started my first revelation about the election with an estate that was in chains and locked up by an aged man who was somehow sleeping. Up till the end of the revelation I never saw the chains of that city broken. If you go to my previous posts you'd see it.

I'm repeating it again cos I didn't see the estate liberated in that revelation. The people had the power to liberate the estate in the revelation because the old man was asleep, but they chose to sing his praises.
The first estate in chains represents Lagos state.
I had this revelation more than 1yr ago.
I never saw the estate liberated. This is a message to those boasting that they'd unseat the Lagos state governor. I never saw that happen and I'd be surprised if it happens even though I know anything can happen between the space of the time I saw the revelation to the current reality on ground.

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
I've been worried about the state of things in Nigeria like so many other Nigerians and it has led me to keep interceding for Nigeria. Each time I pray in the Spirit , I find myself praying for a man named Yemi. I don't know who this Yemi is, but the Holy Spirit always prays for him through me. On 1 or 2 occasions I prayed for the president "elect " and the Spirit stopped me, that he's been rejected by the heavens, because God wouldn't share His glory with anyone. Same way Nebuchadnezzar attributed glory to himself is same way he's done and God resists the proud.

Jeremiah 51 vs 53 - Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD.

The scripture above was given to me. I don't know how the Lord would go about it, so I'd not say more than I know.

I saw a battle in the heavens between the angels of God and the powers of hell that want to keep Nigeria in perpetual darkness. I saw these powers of hell throw something like a dark blanket on the airspace to cover the light that's meant to shine upon Nigeria. As I prayed a message dropped in my heart that says pray for the man from the east. I then asked why the man from the east. He said the east despite being a major tribe in Nigeria has been marginalized and He as God would only use the despised and rejected to fulfill His will and bring about true change.

This would be my last post about Nigeria and whatever I see from now would be kept to myself except otherwise led.

On a different note, I'm thinking of starting a small online prayer group strictly for those in the ministry of the prophetic and ministry in general. Young ministers to be precise. It's going to be run anonymously probably on telegram or any anonymous platform where we'd pick out time to intercede for others.
A lady that came to me for help died few days ago. Her father who's an occultist used her and I felt so bad because I was helpless. The group is going to be strictly about intercession and ministry ,so if you aren't into any of them, it's not for you. I'm not looking for a multitude.

I don't know how to go about it because I've not done this type of thing before. There are problems that have been brought to me by members of nairaland that are too heavy a burden. I've come across people bewitched by parents and family members and yet cant tell them the source of their problems. People tied down maritallly and a lot my mouth can't say.
The young lady I spoke about was killed by her own father.

This idea in my head is still subject to approval by the Holy Spirit and If approved would only be temporal, for once I'm released by God I'd very much likely not have the time again.

The Bible says he that waters shall be watered. Men ought always to pray and not to faint.

Ezekiel 22: 30 - And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Pacesetter2021: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

Hope you're aware of the fact that the C&S is different from Celestial.
Don't mix them up please. The C&S was found and established by Prophet Orimolade on the tenets of Christianity even though they later went astray, He was an Anglican before that.
Celestial on the other hand was found and established by S.B. J.Oshoffa. He was an on and off methodist before establishing CCC, who believed that the methodist doctrine was too strict to follow. He died a serial polygamist.

My reply to you was strictly on the basis of your question which had to do with C&S.

I don't believe in the Celestial Church of Christ because they practice white magic, divination, spiritism and witchcraft. I'm not saying you shouldn't patronize them, for the Bible says whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world through faith( 1st John 5:4)
I just felt I should make myself clear in case you're mistaken both churches as the same.

For members of the Celestial Church of Christ that'd see my comment and get offended, well I'm sorry in advance, but we can do nothing against the truth but for the truth ( 2nd Corinthians 13 vs eight) .

I don't hate anyone or any church please. I'm speaking from a place of love.
1st John 4: 18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear: because fear has torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love.

thank you for the clarification Sir. In essence, do you mean cherubim and seraphim is a good church of Jesus Christ?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:
I've been worried about the state of things in Nigeria like so many other Nigerians and it has led me to keep interceding for Nigeria. Each time I pray in the Spirit , I find myself praying for a man named Yemi. I don't know who this Yemi is, but the Holy Spirit always prays for him through me. On 1 or 2 occasions I prayed for the president "elect " and the Spirit stopped me, that he's been rejected by the heavens, because God wouldn't share His glory with anyone. Same way Nebuchadnezzar attributed glory to himself is same way he's done and God resists the proud.

Jeremiah 51 vs 53 - Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD.

The scripture above was given to me. I don't know how the Lord would go about it, so I'd not say more than I know.

I saw a battle in the heavens between the angels of God and the powers of hell that want to keep Nigeria in perpetual darkness. I saw these powers of hell throw something like a dark blanket on the airspace to cover the light that's meant to shine upon Nigeria. As I prayed a message dropped in my heart that says pray for the man from the east. I then asked why the man from the east. He said the east despite being a major tribe in Nigeria has been marginalized and He as God would only use the despised and rejected to fulfill His will and bring about true change.

This would be my last post about Nigeria and whatever I see from now would be kept to myself except otherwise led.

On a different note, I'm thinking of starting a small online prayer group strictly for those in the ministry of the prophetic and ministry in general. Young ministers to be precise. It's going to be run anonymously probably on telegram or any anonymous platform where we'd pick out time to intercede for others.
A lady that came to me for help died few days ago. Her father who's an occultist used her and I felt so bad because I was helpless. The group is going to be strictly about intercession and ministry ,so if you aren't into any of them, it's not for you. I'm not looking for a multitude.

I don't know how to go about it because I've not done this type of thing before. There are problems that have been brought to me by members of nairaland that are too heavy a burden. I've come across people bewitched by parents and family members and yet cant tell them the source of their problems. People tied down maritallly and a lot my mouth can't say.
The young lady I spoke about was killed by her own father.

This idea in my head is still subject to approval by the Holy Spirit and If approved would only be temporal, for once I'm released by God I'd very much likely not have the time again.

The Bible says he that waters shall be watered. Men ought always to pray and not to faint.

Ezekiel 22: 30 - And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

Perhaps Yemi might play some interim leadership role of some sort? Or be a judge to right some sort of wrong in a capacity Iā€™m not too clear to understand now.

Well, time will tellā€¦

The will of the Almighty for this beautiful country parted in 3 ways by two great rivers shall come to pass.

Amen šŸ™

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pacesetter2021:
thank you for the clarification Sir. In essence, do you mean cherubim and seraphim is a good church of Jesus Christ?

My comment was easy to understand. I said and I quote " The C&S was found and established by Prophet Orimolade on the tenets of Christianity even though they later went astray"
Read it again and you'd understand. Don't misquote me please.

There are people who can't differentiate CAC members and MFM members cos of their similar mode of dressing. There are people who can't differentiate between Deeper life members and members of the Lords chosen (except when on apron) also because of their mode of dressing.
That's what prompted me to make that clarification.

The answer to your question is in the very comment you quoted. Read again and again and you'd understand.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Pacesetter2021: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

My comment was easy to understand. I said and I quote " The C&S was found and established by Prophet Orimolade on the tenets of Christianity even though they later went astray"

There are people who can't differentiate CAC members and MFM members cos of their similar mode of dressing. There are people who can't differentiate between Deeper life members and members of the Lords chosen (except when on apron) also because of their mode of dressing.

The answer to your question is in the very comment you quoted. Read again and again and you'd understand.
okay Sir.thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
OkCornel:

Perhaps Yemi might play some interim leadership role of some sort? Or be a judge to right some sort of wrong in a capacity Iā€™m not to clear to understand now.

Well, time will tellā€¦

The will of the Almighty for this beautiful country parted in 3 ways by two great rivers shall come to pass.

Amen šŸ™

Hopefully, but like I said I don't know the Yemi I've been praying for and why I keep praying for him and since the Holy Spirit decided not to activate the gift of the interpretation of tongues in me at that moment nor give me a word of knowledge as to who and why I pray for this Yemi , I'd like not to use my mental knowledge.
Just like you, I don't also understand that part and I wouldn't like making speculations.

Time would tell like you've always said and may God's will prevail in the name of Christ Jesus our Lord . Amen

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pray for Nigeria. We wrestle not against flesh and blood.
I saw humans ( supporters of the president " elect" like real zombies, some like puppets( as in real puppets and mannequins). These people were being controlled by a group of people that looked like aliens, but in reality they were demons. The APC leader has gone into agreement with devils.

I said I was stopped by the Spirit while praying for the president "elect" because he had been rejected by God, but that doesn't mean he can't still be sworn in.
Our God is extremely long suffering and lot of people mistake His patience and silence for approval.

Prior to seeing these things I watched videos online about the election and was filled with disappointment. I said to myself that I was going to cut off everyone close to me that supports any of these wicked men. It was when I slept off in that condition that I saw these supporters like zombies ,puppets and mannequins. This isn't the first time I've seen this, but this is the first time it looked so real to me. The revelation changed my perspective from cutting them off to praying for them.

Please this is beyond politics. If these crop of leaders continue, the will of the people would be completely broken and I mean shattered completely. I can't explain but it was terrifying, so terrifying that a lot of Christians lost their faith in God.

Ask God to open your heart of understanding and your eyes. The things you see a lot of people do are actually done against their will.
I say this again, we wrestle not against flesh and blood.

There are things you can't know except God opens your heart and eyes of understanding.

Pray for God's will to prevail over this country.
Not every leader is God's will, not every election winner is God's will. Don't mistake God's long suffering for approval.
The evil you celebrate and help to enthrone today might consume you tomorrow.

There's no amount of good that can come out of someone that's gone into agreement with devils. There's no amount of good that can come out of people that trample upon others to fulfill their ambition. It can only look good to you if you're among those that celebrate mediocrity or you're profiting from evil. Unfortunately a lot of Nigerians celebrate mediocrity because mediocrity has been elevated to the level of excellence in Nigeria.

I've got unwavering faith in God that He'd do something to prove He rules over the affairs of men, but what I don't know is how long we'd have to wait and how He'd go about it.

Thy will be done on earth Lord as it is in heaven.

If you are into ministry ( prophetic or intercessory and feel led to join me in prayers kindly send me a mail( strictly for those into ministry). There's a heavy burden upon my heart to pray more than I've been doing since the death of this young lady.

God bless.

10 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:
I saw humans ( supporters of the president " elect" like real zombies, some like puppets( as in real puppets and mannequins). These people were being controlled by a group of people that looked like aliens, but in reality they were demons. The APC leader has gone into agreement with devils.

I said I was stopped by the Spirit while praying for the president "elect" because he had been rejected by God, but that doesn't mean he can't still be sworn in.
Our God is extremely long suffering and lot of people mistake His patience and silence for approval.

Prior to seeing these things I watched videos online about the election and was filled with disappointment. I said to myself that I was going to cut off everyone close to me that supports any of these wicked men. It was when I slept off in that condition that I saw these supporters like zombies ,puppets and mannequins. This isn't the first time I've seen this, but this is the first time it looked so real to me. The revelation changed my perspective from cutting them off to praying for them.

Please this is beyond politics. If these crop of leaders continue, the will of the people would be completely broken and I mean shattered completely. I can't explain but it was terrifying, so terrifying that a lot of Christians lost their faith in God.

Ask God to open your heart of understanding and your eyes. The things you see a lot of people do are actually done against their will.

There are things you can't know except God opens your heart and eyes of understanding.

Not every leader is God's will, not every election winner is God's will. Don't mistake God's long suffering for approval.

There's no amount of good that can come out of someone that's gone into agreement with devils. There's no amount of good that can come out of people that trample upon others to fulfill their ambition. It can only look good to you if you're among those that celebrate mediocrity or you're profiting from evil. Unfortunately a lot of Nigerians celebrate mediocrity because mediocrity has been elevated to the level of excellence in Nigeria.

I've got unwavering faith in God that He'd do something to prove He rules over the affairs of men, but what I don't know is how long we'd have to wait and how He'd go about it.

If you are into ministry ( prophetic or intercessory and feel led to join me in prayers kindly send me a mail( strictly for those into ministry). There's a heavy burden upon my heart to pray more than I've been doing since the death of this young lady.

God bless.

Wow! only the Spirit of God could have inspired you to say all you said here, MOG. To God be the glory that I know you.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Rules7: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

Off course it is

That means nothing wrong with them
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by argent(f): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

God bless.

Iā€™m unable to send you an email. Is there any other way to go about it? Thank you
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by hotswagg12: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Lifemaster321(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

Please sir, can you elaborate on the bolded?

And, I know this question may sound a bit random, but is there any interconnection between football and satanism? Are Ronaldo and Messi also freemasons?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Rules7:

That means nothing wrong with them

I don't know anything about them anymore. Its been years I had anything to do with full gospel businessmens fellowship. I can only speak of myself and what I know about people and organizations either by revelation or experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.