Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (211644 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by HIDDENGOD: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2023
I want to thank a great man of God for passing the message about effect of cultism and I’ll say I’m once a victim and I thank God for this post last night I read almost everything he posted and I’ll say I was lured in unconsciously, I’ll hear voices in my head telling me what to do and I decided to play along not knowing God is using me as a vessel to also complete this his story. I always challenge him anytime he tells me to do things and I always see the aggression in his face but I keep acting along and doing all he want cuz I wasn’t taken to the forest but was corner bammed. So I take it as a gradual process before the full initiation and decided to keep acting along till I see a full proof. He advised me to stop listening to what people say and I should just do what my mind tells me and I never knew it was a manipulative process but I was thankful for this post last night and I’m creating this new account to thank you OP for this post and I’ll say it was all for my sake and I’m in full wet eye but refusing to cry cuz I think l it’s time to tell everyone there’s God even though I didn’t go thru the fasting process as you did but I know quite well now that God exists. Please everyone be careful and make sure you stick to God deliberately and don’t be mislead by anyone. This person tells me that there’s no God and everything we do is always God’s will on earth but now I’m thankful, I know y’all might not believe but I know there’s someone out there who still needs to read my part of the story to be saved and thanks to you once again OP for taking your time to write this article and I’ll say you should keep up your good work.

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Felaincarnated: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2023
Pls do u have an idea on d name of dis local government in bayelsa
SmellingAnus:
You are very right ... When my aunt's husband died some years ago... They travelled to a local Government in Bayelsa State of which I am aware of and in that place they invoked his spirit... One of the rules there is that you must not cry when the dead man is invoked...

enthronedbyGod
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
HIDDENGOD:
I want to thank a great man of God for passing the message about effect of cultism and I’ll say I’m once a victim and I thank God for this post last night I read almost everything he posted and I’ll say I was lured in unconsciously, I’ll hear voices in my head

We thank God for what He did for. All appreciation and thanksgiving must be returned to Him and Him alone.
May God keep you safe and shield you from them in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Going through Nairaland front page , I'm not surprised about the recent rise in propaganda . The likes of yul and Co coming out to declare support for Tinubu and other things that has been happening.
I told them I'd not be speaking about Nigeria again, but reading through Nairaland made me drop this.
I spoke about it more than a month ago to members of my telegram group.
Unfortunately Nigerians aren't ready to be liberated because the same people crying and lamenting about the hardship would still vote along party, tribal and religious lines when the next opportunity presents itself.

As long as thieves and mediocres are being celebrated the status quo wouldn't change.

May God have mercy.

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Starberry123: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

The scenario that happened in the dream I narrated before the elections is still being played out before our very eyes after one month of Tinubu's presidency. Everything is pointing to the fact that he's for himself and his circle alone. No signs of cutting the cost of governance yet the people are still praising him. Only one man used over a 120 convoy motorcade , yet the people found a way to justify it. He's more interested in using propaganda and lies to launder his image than in working for the people , yet they are still praising him.

The price of everything has skyrocketed, yet he's still being praised. One can't even import goods anymore , cos the exchange rate these days is scary.
The media was awash with propaganda and lies in his first week in office. The foreign media outlets were not left out as they collected their own share of the loot to launder his image. It got to the extent the propagandists even had to use a prophetic hymn of hope written by Baba Adeboye for their propaganda claiming he wrote it for Tinubu and the Christian body fell for it.

Looking around you , do you still think it was extreme for the people to have been referred to as sycophants and zombies in my dream ? , Do you think any person in his/ her right frame of mind would support the charade going on.
Don't fall for the propaganda and lies, don't be moved by the so many likes and shares being generated by the propagandists posts and comments, there are BOT's involved in this.

I told you all when Tinubu was sworn in that a leopard can't change its spot. Open your eyes my people, I repeat open your eyes APC can't deliver you from APC.

All we can do for now is to keep asking God to give them no peace till they decide to work for the people, and then hope for a better Nigeria.
May God's mercies rejoice over His judgement upon Nigeria for the blood of the innocents crying and seeking for vengeance, and may our leaders know no peace till they actually begin to work for the people in Jesus name. Amen

God bless Nigeria.
. I will like to join your telegram prayer network. I sent you 2 emails, how do I join?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Pacesetter2021: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Happy birthday to God's general,God's battle axe and weapon of war.
@enthronedbyGod1
I pray that on this special day, May Abba increase you on every side in Jesus name amen.

God bless you Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Geniero: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Telegram group link sir
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Pacesetter2021: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Geniero:
Telegram group link sir
hello there.
Kindly send him an email.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by LieutGen: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
TabletMan:
LOL... My man it's better you stop deceiving yourself and accept the fact that you're highly delusional.

I don't pray any rosary and I am not experiencing any rubbish things in my sleep, infact I always sleep soundly.
I only form that rubbish story because I know you're fake and your lies on this thread is too much for me to stomach.
I stop following this your myopic, senseless and useless thread when you started attacking TB Joshua, the Pope and the rest of them and started praising some other pastors including that Moka of Lords chosen that has been caught several times renting people for fake testimonies. Till this day you won't see any picture of muoka's wedding because he was involved in secret wedding that was officiated by a man that looks like a native doctor. The man was completely opposite of what the lords chosen people looks like( long beard, rings on his 8 fingers, the hair is pure dread like a reggae man) but you're here praising muoka because you're just a man with flesh and blood being led by sentiment and ignorance due to public . Do yourself and the general public a very big Favour and stop lying that you're directed by the holy spirit. You are brainwashing yourself with videos from YouTube about people who belong to satanist because camera caught them doing the sign of Antichrist unknowlgly, whereas some posted pics of Adebayo and Oyedepo doing their own signs unknowlgly but you choose to ignore it. We only believe in the things we want to believe because we are mortals and have limited knowledge of the universe.
TB Joshua you're accusing of rituals is miles ahead better than most of these pastors you worship.
You said you're first salvation started from the Catholic church yet you said they worship lady of heaven, who possibly can salvation be gotten from people that worship Satan?

You said you're here to exposed the spiritual side of cultism but what I am reading here is off points and doesn't explain anything about your topic. Go and read "Sat Guru Nasarama" and come back here and tell us what expository is all about because your thread makes no sense to sane people that's why most of the people that started it left before page 10.

You are being led by public YouTube ignorance and not by anything close to holy spirit.

Thank you.

Cccc.... Kelechiodo

Do you have any article on Sat Guru Nasarama?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by TabletMan: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
LieutGen:

Do you have any article on Sat Guru Nasarama?
I read the hard copy and it was not mine.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by alice11: 12:07am On Jan 04
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Onomeblessing23: 10:12am On Jan 08
Pacesetter2021:
hello there.
I sent you an Email sir
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Onomeblessing23: 3:59pm On Jan 09
Pacesetter2021:
hello there.
I sent you a mail since yesterday, hoping for your reply
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 7:22pm On Jan 12
Onomeblessing23:
I sent you a mail since yesterday, hoping for your reply

Send me an email if its about the prayer group
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 7:53pm On Jan 12
If you as a Christian needed to watch the BBC documentary/expose before knowing the truth about the late TB Joshua then you need to lock yourself up and cry out to God to open your spiritual eyes.
If on the other hand you're still defending him despite everything we said here and everything you've watched then your case requires divine intervention.

For those that hated me because I vehemently opposed him, I love them and I hope they've come to the knowledge of the truth by now.
May the Lord deliver His church from thieves and wolves masquerading as ministers of righteousness.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by kingthreat(m): 5:47am On Jan 13
enthronedbyGod1:
If you as a Christian needed to watch the BBC documentary/expose before knowing the truth about the late TB Joshua then you need to lock yourself up and cry out to God to open your spiritual eyes.
If on the other hand you're still defending him despite everything we said here and everything you've watched then your case requires divine intervention.

For those that hated me because I vehemently opposed him, I love them and I hope they've come to the knowledge of the truth by now.
May the Lord deliver His church from thieves and wolves masquerading as ministers of righteousness.

Bible says that by their fruits ye shall know them. But TBJ being a charlatan used charity to deceive the world that he was actually genuine to hide the diabolic things he did. I too was also moved untill I heard some confessions of people like Jim Iyke who went there for his mum's health only to be used for their TV clips and others. I am glad the truth has come out. If the synagogue church is not replaced with a God-inspired leadership, I don't see that place staying long.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by LalastiklaIa(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13
enthronedbyGod1:

Welcome back sir

How do I get to be part of The prayer Group?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13
kingthreat:

Bible says that by their fruits ye shall know them. But TBJ being a charlatan used charity to deceive the world that he was actually genuine to hide the diabolic things he did. I too was also moved untill I heard some confessions of people like Jim Iyke who went there for his mum's health only to be used for their TV clips and others. I am glad the truth has come out. If the synagogue church is not replaced with a God-inspired leadership, I don't see that place staying long.
Everything about that place called a church is demonic and devilish. It has a foundation that's so deep in blood sacrifice and the rest. It doesn't need a God-inspired leadership. It's an habitation that needs to become desolate.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13
LalastiklaIa:

Welcome back sir

How do I get to be part of The prayer Group?
send an email to him.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 4:34pm On Jan 14
kingthreat:

Even if Apostle Babalola is brought back from the dead to lead SCOAN, nothing good would come out it. You can't build on faulty foundations ( Psalm 11:3). God isn't also an author of confusion.
The entire church( the structure) was built on the foundation of the church of Satan and not the church of Christ, so nothing and I mean nothing can be done to redeem it. Only the members can be redeemed, because the real church of Christ are the people and not the structures put in place.

As for the questions you have to ask , you can go ahead and ask, I'd answer whenever I come online

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Mrvictorwrite(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26
Lolzzz just keep praying
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by COLOMBUS13: 3:44pm On Jan 29
I sent you a PM sir.

Even if Apostle Babalola is brought back from the dead to lead SCOAN, nothing good would come out it. You can't build on faulty foundations ( Psalm 11:3). God isn't also an author of confusion.
The entire church( the structure) was built on the foundation of the church of Satan and not the church of Christ, so nothing and I mean nothing can be done to redeem it. Only the members can be redeemed, because the real church of Christ are the people and not the structures put in place.

As for the questions you have to ask , you can go ahead and ask, I'd answer whenever I come online
[/quote]
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 11:28pm On Feb 21
May God intervene and deliver Nigeria from thieves and robbers in Jesus name. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by ISTP: 9:16am On Feb 22
enthronedbyGod1:

May God intervene and deliver Nigeria from thieves and robbers in Jesus name. Amen

Amen 🙏

What you wrote last year about the present government is exactly what is happening. Just like a script been played out. I’m not surprised though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 7:29pm On Feb 23
ISTP:

Amen 🙏

What you wrote last year about the present government is exactly what is happening. Just like a script been played out. I’m not surprised though.

It is well. The man at the helm of affairs is sinking the country on a daily basis, cos he clearly has no clue on how to govern. We warned those that cared to listen, but they were blinded by loyalty to tribe, religion, party,e.t.c and some were outright sycophants like my revelation stated.

I wanted to purchase an oraimo earpod this week at 15k plus, I checked it up now and its currently above 20k. We told them a leopard can't change its spot, but they claimed otherwise. Some even prophesied about how he was going to transform Nigeria (lol) . The supposed Christians who cheered him up despite knowing he stole his way to power have all hid their faces in shame.
In just few months he's become a globetrotter on borrowed money and spent on himself and family and appointed loyalists and sycophants who keep cheering him despite his woeful performance.
Proverbs 12 : 19 - The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment.
One thing is however certain and it is the fact that everything that has a beginning also has an end and there's a God that sits in the heavens that rewards every man according to his works.

Lastly I still believe that God has a plan for Nigeria and would intervene in the affairs of this nation at His own time and in His own way.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by ISTP: 8:12pm On Feb 23
enthronedbyGod1:

Lastly I still believe that God has a plan for Nigeria and would intervene in the affairs of this nation at His own time and in His own way.

Certainly! I believe with full confidence. God’s timing is always perfect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.