Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (211584 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lifemaster321:

Please sir, can you elaborate on the bolded?

And, I know this question may sound a bit random, but is there any interconnection between football and satanism? Are Ronaldo and Messi also freemasons?

Paul spoke of Demas going astray when he said Demas has forsaken me having loved this present world. Going astray is a normal English word understood by all including you. Most churches deviate a little bit from the truth when the founder dies, but some totally depart, making a 360 turn around from light to darkness.

You shouldn't be concerned about Ronaldo and Messi being masons except you're one who idolizes your fellow humans.
I don't want to talk about athletes for personal reasons, however a lot of superstar athletes are into the occult.

The devil is the prince of this world and controls everything from technology to science to sports to Entertainment, e.t.c even education in the western world has been taken over by the occult. literally everything you can think about is in one way or the other linked to him. That's why you have to put on the whole armor of God at all times.
He that is in you is greater than he that is in them.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=hotswagg12 post=121949122][/quote]

I read the post from the link you shared and I'd say one or 2 as regards what I was shown. I'm speaking only on what I was shown that's similar to what was shared on that link and that's only what I'd agree with.

At the beginning of Buhari's presidency I saw the fulanis encamp in different parts of Nigeria.
In that very revelation Buhari was their patron, also some powerful northerners were with them.
They were talking about how they were going to take over Nigeria and make it Muslim dominated till christians are completely subdued. APC was one of the tools to be used.

They spoke of how they'd go about it using different methods in different regions. They believed their easiest take overs would be in the middle belt and south west. They believed it was going to be easy in the south west because of the huge Muslim population and their allies in western Nigeria.
They spoke about the south south and south east. In that revelation they believed that since it was going to be more difficult in the south east they were going to overcome them through Propaganda. They said once the south east had been conquered through propaganda they'd then concentrate on the south south.

The plan I talk about here isn't a day plan. It's plan they believed would take them decades of ages to achieve.

They were already in control of the security agencies in that revelation.
I didn't say these things then because some nairaland members were worried and kept asking me about these things. Saying it would have added to their fears. Someone still sent me a mail this morning about a dream she had as regards the fulanis kidnapping Christians and taking over different parts of Nigeria.
The only thing I spoke about then was Buhari being the patron of the Miyetti organization. I also spoke against Biafra then saying it was going to be a hindrance to God's plan, so I wasn't in support of it.

As I walked around, watching their plans and strategies , I heard the voice of the Lord say why do the heathen rage and the people imagine vain things. At that moment I saw another revelation of the revival. I saw that Muslims ( even among the fulani tribe) were being converted to Christ in numbers through the gospel of the kingdom.
Take note of the gospel I spoke about. It's called the gospel of the kingdom, cos that's what it was called in the revelation.
It's not the gospel of motivational speakers, but the gospel of the kingdom with mighty signs and wonders moving around the world like wild fire, springing from Nigeria to the rest of the world.

Lastly like I said before on this thread, I'd say it again, there'd be no true change in Nigeria till the man from the east takes over the presidency. I didn't say an igbo man, because there are igbos in the south south and middle belt and the Lord didn't say igbo to me. I said the man from the east. Even if they bring back the likes of Awolowo from the dead and make him the president of Nigeria, nothing extraordinary would happen except from the celebration of mediocrity. Only the man from the east has been bestowed with the grace to transform Nigeria, not because he's the best but because it's the will and counsel of the Lord and only the Lord's counsel shall stand.

Isaiah 46: 10 - Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
There are 3 guys that have been on my mind for years since I deactivated my old moniker, because I lost touch with them.

One goes by the name Tugga. Not too sure it's his first name or surname . He's a medical doctor and I think from the middle belt. He has a Bible name of one of the prophets also. The other had the moniker name Bellong. The last is a pastor from the southwest who is a twin.
If you're any of them please send me a mail. I'd like to hear from you.

Happy belated birthday to Bodydiialect. She stood with me then, with very few others.

I can't forget them as long as I breathe and nothing would take away my love for them, even if they later turn on me.

God bless.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Lifemaster321(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

Paul spoke of Demas going astray when he said Demas has forsaken me having loved this present world. Going astray is a normal English word understood by all including you. Most churches deviate a little bit from the truth when the founder dies, but some totally depart, making a 360 turn around from light to darkness.

You shouldn't be concerned about Ronaldo and Messi being masons except you're one who idolizes your fellow humans.
I don't want to talk about athletes for personal reasons, however a lot of superstar athletes are into the occult.

The devil is the prince of this world and controls everything from technology to science to sports to Entertainment, e.t.c even education in the western world has been taken over by the occult. literally everything you can think about is in one way or the other linked to him. That's why you have to put on the whole armor of God at all times.
He that is in you is greater than he that is in them.
Lol . I’m not the type sir grin. I only asked because those two guys are very influential in the sport industry. A lot of people acclaim them.

Thank you for your response and God bless you sir. 😊

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by hotswagg12: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

I read the post from the link you shared and I'd say one or 2 as regards what I was shown. I'm speaking only on what I was shown that's similar to what was shared on that link and that's only what I'd agree with.

At the beginning of Buhari's presidency I saw the fulanis encamp in different parts of Nigeria.
In that very revelation Buhari was their patron, also some powerful northerners were with them.
They were talking about how they were going to take over Nigeria and make it Muslim dominated till christians are completely subdued. APC was one of the tools to be used.

They spoke of how they'd go about it using different methods in different regions. They believed their easiest take overs would be in the middle belt and south west. They believed it was going to be easy in the south west because of the huge Muslim population and their allies in western Nigeria.
They spoke about the south south and south east. In that revelation they believed that since it was going to be more difficult in the south east they were going to overcome them through Propaganda. They said once the south east had been conquered through propaganda they'd then concentrate on the south south.

The plan I talk about here isn't a day plan. It's plan they believed would take them decades of ages to achieve.

They were already in control of the security agencies in that revelation.
I didn't say these things then because some nairaland members were worried and kept asking me about these things. Saying it would have added to their fears. Someone still sent me a mail this morning about a dream she had as regards the fulanis kidnapping Christians and taking over different parts of Nigeria.
The only thing I spoke about then was Buhari being the patron of the Miyetti organization. I also spoke against Biafra then saying it was going to be a hindrance to God's plan, so I wasn't in support of it.

As I walked around, watching their plans and strategies , I heard the voice of the Lord say why do the heathen rage and the people imagine vain things. At that moment I saw another revelation of the revival. I saw that Muslims ( even among the fulani tribe) were being converted to Christ in numbers through the gospel of the kingdom.
Take note of the gospel I spoke about. It's called the gospel of the kingdom, cos that's what it was called in the revelation.
It's not the gospel of motivational speakers, but the gospel of the kingdom with mighty signs and wonders moving around the world like wild fire, springing from Nigeria to the rest of the world.

Lastly like I said before on this thread, I'd say it again, there'd be no true change in Nigeria till the man from the east takes over the presidency. I didn't say an igbo man, because there are igbos in the south south and middle belt and the Lord didn't say igbo to me. I said the man from the east. Even if they bring back the likes of Awolowo from the dead and make him the president of Nigeria, nothing extraordinary would happen except from the celebration of mediocrity. Only the man from the east has been bestowed with the grace to transform Nigeria, not because he's the best but because it's the will and counsel of the Lord and only the Lord's counsel shall stand.

Isaiah 46: 10 - Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.

Thank you sir for the response and wonderful insight to the link I sent you. I have been an ardent follower of your works and even your contributions on brother Charles thread and I know for sure that you are a true man of God and I always look forward to your messages and revelation from God.
May the mighty right hand of God continue to rest upon your life.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Bodydiialect57: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:
There are 3 guys that have been on my mind for years since I deactivated my old moniker, because I lost touch with them.

One goes by the name Tugga. Not too sure it's his first name or surname . He's a medical doctor and I think from the middle belt. He has a Bible name of one of the prophets also. The other had the moniker name Bellong. The last is a pastor from the southwest who is a twin.

Happy belated birthday to Bodydiialect. She stood with me then, with very few others.

I can't forget them as long as I breathe and nothing would take away my love for them, even if they later turn on me.

God bless.

Thank you MOG, God bless you immensely.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
hotswagg12:

May the mighty right hand of God continue to rest upon your life.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jesus only is our message,
Jesus all our theme shall be;
We will lift up Jesus ever,
Jesus only will we see.

Jesus only, Jesus ever,
Jesus all in all we sing,
Savior, Sanctifier, and Healer,
Glorious Lord and coming King.

Author- Albert B. Simpson.

The week I gave my life to Christ 2 axelords came to visit me. I went out with them to a bar. One of them was with me when I surrendered to Christ.
They ordered for beer and asked what I wanted, I said nothing. The one who was with me during my conversion told me there was nothing wrong in drinking 1 or 2 bottles.
I heeded his advice and ordered a bottle of Guiness stout. I went home filled with guilt, as I knelt to pray asking God to forgive me. The Holy Spirit told me I had defiled His temple. As I cried on my knees weeping the scripture below dropped in my heart.

1st Corinthians 5: 9 - I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
10 - Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
11 - But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

After reading it , I asked what next. The Holy Spirit told me I'd have to cut them off if I really wanted to grow. That was the last time I sat down with them. That was also the last time I tasted alcohol of any kind. I woke up with the hymn Jesus only is our message by Albert Simpson

This morning while studying scriptures, the Spirit gave me a message. I had been asking of something that had to do with Nigeria. This evening the Spirit dropped this hymn in my heart again as I was taking my bath. Reminding me that my mission in life is to win people to Christ and lead them to heaven and not to discuss politics. That whatever was revealed to me was a privilege that shouldn't be abused, that the Spirit of the prophets are subject to the prophet.

I'd not discuss Nigeria politics again like I said before except i get a prompt from the Spirit.

Psalm 32:8 - 8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Hopefully next time I come online I'd share some personal experiences and 1 or 2 challenges I had last year.

If you're interested in the ministry of intercession send me a mail.

God bless.

9 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Pacesetter2021: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:
Jesus only is our message,
Jesus all our theme shall be;
We will lift up Jesus ever,
Jesus only will we see.

Jesus only, Jesus ever,
Jesus all in all we sing,
Savior, Sanctifier, and Healer,
Glorious Lord and coming King.

Author- Albert B. Simpson.

The week I gave my life to Christ 2 axelords came to visit me. I went out with them to a bar. One of them was with me when I surrendered to Christ.
They ordered for beer and asked what I wanted, I said nothing. The one who was with me during my conversion told me there was nothing wrong in drinking 1 or 2 bottles.
I heeded his advice and ordered a bottle of Guiness stout. I went home filled with guilt, as I knelt to pray asking God to forgive me. The Holy Spirit told me I had defiled His temple. As I cried on my knees weeping the scripture below dropped in my heart.

1st Corinthians 5: 9 - I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
10 - Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
11 - But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

After reading it , I asked what next. The Holy Spirit told me I'd have to cut them off if I really wanted to grow. That was the last time I sat down with them. That was also the last time I tasted alcohol of any kind. I woke up with the hymn Jesus only is our message by Albert Simpson

This morning while studying scriptures, the Spirit gave me a message. I had been asking of something that had to do with Nigeria. This evening the Spirit dropped this hymn in my heart again as I was taking my bath. Reminding me that my mission in life is to win people to Christ and lead them to heaven and not to discuss politics. That whatever was revealed to me was a privilege that shouldn't be abused, that the Spirit of the prophets are subject to the prophet.

I'd not discuss Nigeria politics again like I said before except i get a prompt from the Spirit.

Psalm 32:8 - 8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Hopefully next time I come online I'd share some personal experiences and 1 or 2 challenges I had last year.

God bless.

praise God. I can't wait for your subsequent posts. May God strengthen you Sir.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by bellong: 4:17am On Mar 29, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

God bless.

Welcome back brother.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Isaiah 6 : 1 - In the year that king Uzziah died, I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Lifemaster321(m): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:
Isaiah 6 : 1 - In the year that king Uzziah died, I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Hallelujah!
Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2023
The elections and it's aftermath made me realize that we have very few practicing Christians in Nigeria. I keep wondering if the version of the Bible I read is different from what so many others read.
So many months ago the Lord told me something when I was praying for some people. He said these people profess to love me with their mouths, but in works they deny me.

My late dad told me a story that has never left me and would never leave me till I die. He said Baba Adeboye was ministering in one of the Holy Ghost congress meetings and as He lifted his voice in worship to God, the Lord asked him how many people he was expecting for the Holy Ghost congress and he replied with the normal staggering amount that normally attended. He got the shock of his life when the Lord told him, He knew less than 100 of them. This meant that out of the hundreds of thousands that attended only few made it to The Lord's good book.

There'd be a lot of surprises on the last day.
Revelation 21:8 says But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 22: - 14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 - For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Do you really keep the Lord's commandments? Or are you a jamboree Christian who believes in the antichrist doctrine of once saved forever saved?. Are you living your life to please God or the world? Are you more concerned with people's opinions about you or that of the Lord?
Do not fear those that can only kill the body, but rather fear He who is able kill the body , destroy the soul and condemn one to eternal death.

The most important commandments in the scriptures after loving God is loving your neighbor as yourself. Does your actions truly reflect this commandment? , you can't tell me you love your neighbor and still practice tribalism. You can't tell me you love your neighbor and still harbor hatred for those that hurt you in the past, for he that hates his brother is a murderer and no unrepentant murderer would make it through the gates of heaven.
A catholic lady once sent me a pm seeking help , after conversing with her I told her to do away with her rosary and focus on Jesus. That was the last time I heard from her. She didnt only cut off communication with me, but she went ahead to unfollow me. It'd be disastrous if after years of Sunday worship , years of being a choir master , years or being a pastor you end up in hell with prostitutes and murderers.
The God I know and I preach about is too pure to behold iniquity.

The passage I quoted above didn't only say liars wouldn't make it to heaven, but went ahead to say those that love the lies. This means that not only the evil doers would be judged, but also the supporters of evil doers.

Do you examine yourself daily to know if you're still in the faith? Did you follow God just to be blessed by Him, or for Him to help you defeat your enemies, or because you love Him and want to make it to heaven at last? A lot of people almost fell into depression because Obi who they supported wasn't declared winner, some are still hoping he'd win his court case and are praying daily for him. If he doesn't win and Tinubu is sworn in and instead of a favorable Nigeria things get worse, would you still love God?
Is your love for God conditional or unconditional?

The early Christians were ready to die for God. A lot of them were persecuted to death. I've been privileged to see a glimpse of what eternity would look like and I'd not wish that my worst enemies end up in hell.
Do you know that hell and the lake of fire are 2 different places ? Hell is temporary, while the lake of fire is eternal. Hell has a self expanding power and keeps expanding itself daily. All those that end up in hell would be cast into the lake of fire.
What would be your reason for missing heaven? Would it be worth it ?

Examine yourself now that you're reading this and rededicate your life to Christ if necessary. Work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

Jesus loves you and if you truly love Him as you claim to do, you'd keep His commandments.
Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and you'd get the extra benefits that comes with it without stress.

God bless.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:
The elections and it's aftermath made me realize that we have very few practicing Christians in Nigeria. I keep wondering if the version of the Bible I read is different from what so many others read.
So many months ago the Lord told me something when I was praying for some people. He said these people profess to love me with their mouths, but in works they deny me.

My late dad told me a story that has never left me and would never leave me till I die. He said Baba Adeboye was ministering in one of the Holy Ghost congress meetings and as He lifted his voice in worship to God, the Lord asked him how many people he was expecting for the Holy Ghost congress and he replied with the normal staggering amount that normally attended. He got the shock of his life when the Lord told him, He knew less than 100 of them. This meant that out of the hundreds of thousands that attended only few made it to The Lord's good book.

Revelation 21:8 says But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 22: - 14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 - For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Do you really keep the Lord's commandments? Or are you a jamboree Christian who believes in the antichrist doctrine of once saved forever saved?. Are you living your life to please God or the world? Are you more concerned with people's opinions about you or that of the Lord?
Do not fear those that can only kill the body, but rather fear He who is able kill the body , destroy the soul and condemn one to eternal death.

The most important commandments in the scriptures after loving God is loving your neighbor as yourself. Does your actions truly reflect this commandment? , you can't tell me you love your neighbor and still practice tribalism. You can't tell me you love your neighbor and still harbor hatred for those that hurt you in the past, for he that hates his brother is a murderer and no unrepentant murderer would make it through the gates of heaven.
A catholic lady once sent me a pm seeking help , after conversing with her I told her to do away with her rosary and focus on Jesus. That was the last time I heard from her. She didnt only cut off communication with me, but she went ahead to unfollow me. It'd be disastrous if after years of Sunday worship , years of being a choir master , years or being a pastor you end up in hell with prostitutes and murderers.

The passage I quoted above didn't only say liars wouldn't make it to heaven, but went ahead to say those that love the lies. This means that not only the evil doers would be judged, but also the supporters of evil doers.

Do you examine yourself daily to know if you're still in the faith? Did you follow God just to be blessed by Him, or for Him to help you defeat your enemies, or because you love Him and want to make it to heaven at last? A lot of people almost fell into depression because Obi who they supported wasn't declared winner, some are still hoping he'd win his court case and are praying daily for him. If he doesn't win and Tinubu is sworn in and instead of a favorable Nigeria things get worse, would you still love God?

The early Christians were ready to die for God. A lot of them were persecuted to death. I've been privileged to see a glimpse of what eternity would look like and I'd not wish that my worst enemies end up in hell.
Do you know that hell and the lake of fire are 2 different places ? Hell is temporary, while the lake of fire is eternal. Hell has a self expanding power and keeps expanding itself daily. All those that end up in hell would be cast into the lake of fire.

Examine yourself now that you're reading this and rededicate your life to Christ if necessary. Work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

Jesus loves you and if you truly love Him as you claim to do, you'd keep His commandments.
Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and you'd get the extra benefits that comes with it without stress.

God bless.

Most Nigerian “Christians” are religious and emotional, rather than spiritual.

How many of them walk in the Spirit?

How many of them exhibit the fruit of love, joy, self-control, peace etc?

A tree is judged by the fruit it bears… that’s the bitter truth.

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Pacesetter2021: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
I am grateful for this write up.
enthronedbyGod1:

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
OkCornel:

Most Nigerian “Christians” are religious and emotional, rather than spiritual.

How many of them walk in the Spirit?

How many of them exhibit the fruit of love, joy, self-control, peace etc?

A tree is judged by the fruit it bears… that’s the bitter truth.

Sad truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Casan0va: 2:54am On Apr 11, 2023
I'm blessed to have come across this thread again

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nnannaboy: 3:00am On May 02, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

God bless. Pleae oga i need help , am trying tp biy 7 book of moses
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 4:57pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=Nnannaboy post=122874508][/quote]

I used to have a neighbour that lived directly above me. He worked as an airforce personnel, along the line he dabbled into magic and started using the 7 books of moses. He got so into it that he could operate at strange satanic levels through the 7 books of moses. After I gave my life to Christ and began waiting upon the Lord, my prayers started affecting him negatively. He then swore within himself to fight me to the end. He started casting spells on me, making enchantments and doing so many things to bring me down spiritually. I got wind of his actions by revelation and intensified my prayer life.
He ended up packing out of the apartment he lived when the fire got so hot , but before then he had destroyed himself and his family.
He didn't only have the 7 books of moses , he had ouija boards, crystal balls, satanic mortars, effigies, e.t.c that he used for spells, incantations and enchantments. He also had a very big statue of " Mary " the supposed mother of Christ which he used to consult and communicate with the queen of heaven.

His children all became useless, even to his grandchildren who got involved in witchcraft. His first grandchild got pregnant at 13 and dropped out of school. The man himself became a terrible alcoholic because he had no peace , he found solace in alcohol.
His last daughter that was so beautiful, intelligent and refined had a terrible accident in secondary school that got her deformed for the rest of her life. I can go on and on to tell you the terrible things that happened to this man all because he dabbled into magic by practicing the spells in the 7 books of moses and also picking a spiritual battle with someone he shouldn't have , but I wouldn't bore you with such stories.

The apartment he lived in became haunted after he packed out. I used to hear noises of spirits playing in the apartment months after he packed out.

The 7 books of moses has nothing to do with the prophet Moses. The spells in the book can also be found in the satanic book of rituals which is a part of the satanic Bible. Don't dabble into it. It'd destroy your life and that of your generations to come. It'd look harmless at the beginning, but once you start and the spirit of devils operating through and in the book gets hold of you, there'd be no turning back. There's a more diluted version of it that a lot of people read these days, but it's all a trick the devil uses to get hold of them and possess them with witchcraft. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I'd advice you to let go of the curiosity in you. Some read it and in trying to practice the spells got mad. Don't say you weren't warned.

There's a way that seems right unto a man , but it ends in destruction.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:46pm On May 07, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

God bless.

By the grace of God the prayer group I said I'd start has kicked off. God has been glorifying Himself by blessing us with His presence and the Bible says where the Spirit of God is there's liberty. Indeed the God has been watching over His words making sure the word comes to pass in our midst each time we gather.

The door is still open for those into any form of ministry that'd like to join us. All you need to do is send me a mail and I'd send you the Telegram link.
If you don't feel comfortable contacting me, you can contact Omotakins if you're male and Bodydaiilect or Pacesetter2021 if you're female. They'd however not be able to send you the link till they've discussed with me.
The prayer group isn't affiliated to any Christian denomination.

This would be my last time talking about it here.

God bless.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nnannaboy: 7:56am On May 13, 2023
[quote author=enthronedbyGod1 post=122995642]

Please sir whatsur email
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 11:31am On May 14, 2023
A young minister God sent my way read one of my write-ups and decided to do away with his relationship that wasn't bringing glory to God.
Along the line he got emotional and began missing the lady in question, when he couldn't control his emotions anymore, he reconciled with her. The day he went to her house, their emotions got so high they ended up engaging in some form of immorality, though they didn't consumate what they started.

He went home , and that night he saw himself in a revelation in which he was taken to hell. He got to the gates of hell and was shown a little of what the inside looks like. He said he saw souls of men in form of skeleton burning, wailing and gnashing in sorrow. God was telling him that he was going to end up in hell if he continued in his ways.
He woke up , deleted the lady from his life and everything that had to do with her.

The reason I brought this here is for those that have been deceived into believing in the once saved forever saved doctrine. The young man in question was and is a dedicated Christian and lover of God, who also has a strong prophetic unction, yet God told him that he'd end in hell last week for continuously touching a lady inappropriately.

I'd keep speaking against the antichrist doctrine of once saved forever saved, regardless of how you feel about it. If you're a Christian living in sin, it's time you changed, because your grace expires the moment you close your eyes.
It's appointed unto men once to die , after death is judgement. If you refuse to change your ways and continue in your antichrist doctrine. My words here would speak against you on that day.

God bless

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by KingPure(m): 11:58pm On May 22, 2023
Quite frankly sir, I believe I understand what you are saying, and I'm going to tell you some few words I learnt from my Dad while he was still around. Whenever I grow tired of any task, he'll often remind me that; "God does not forget anyman except the one who forgot about God". And I can not really begin to describe how powerful and helpful those words have been in keeping me on the highway of God. And from Scriptures,
we learnt that unearned suffering is redemptive, for if my people that are called by name shall humble themselves....

Cheer up sir, our King is always listening and looking out for us. Just remain ever strong in the Lord.
enthronedbyGod1:
I was unhappy throughout yesterday because of the situation of things in Nigeria and got so worried and lost in thought. I kept asking God how long He'd allow the wicked to triumph.

This morning as I was studying scriptures I saw the APC campaign team with huge sum of money running in billions with some INEC officials. These people are spending in billions all to win this election.
I saw voters cards of some Nigerians being cloned by some inec officials. I saw some other inec officials taking down details of the cards they couldn't clone , I don't know what they want to use the details for.
I saw ministers of the gospel being bought over to preach the goodwill of APC and it's candidate.

The love of money is indeed the root of all evil.
Look unto Jesus the author and finisher of your faith.

Now tell me how these people after spending billions would have the common Nigerian at heart if they win.
The so called governors that are frustrating the PDP candidate and trying to make alliance with other parties aren't doing so because of their love for Nigeria and the common man, but because of their personal and selfish interest. I'm not saying this as a PDP supporter , neither do I support any candidate because only God knows the true state of a man's heart, man can fail but only God can't fail. I trust no one not even my flesh without the Holy Spirit's grace, cos without grace I'm empty.
This is why I tell people to vote according to their conscience.

One of the major problems we have in this country is celebrating mediocrity.

If you've not collected your voters card please do so immediately.

Last year was my worst year since I went into isolation in 2017, I thought I had gotten to a point I could comfortably say I knew the workings of God, but some things happened to me that made me realise I still had a long way to go. The challenges I faced last year were too numerous that if not for God's grace I'd have given up. If I have time I'd share 1 or 2 for those that would pick some lessons from it.

May God help me to pull through and help everyone waiting upon God for fulfillment and manifestation in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 1:40pm On May 29, 2023
A new president has been sworn in and we'd be hopeful for the best from him regardless of how he came into power , we'd also be prepared for the worst so that nothing takes us by surprise.

If there's one thing we've learnt from this , it is to always know how to differentiate between the voice of the Spirit, our emotions and the voice of the devil. A lot of us got it wrong, when we spoke regarding the presidency and the honorable thing to do so is to admit it.
I personally wouldn't say I got it right or wrong, but by the grace of God I was able to admit in all my posts about Obi that I wasn't so sure it was God speaking or my emotions considering that I had gotten to like the man Peter Obi.

That being said , I still stand on my prophecies about the man from the east. I still don't know who he is or whether its Peter Obi. I however would not retract that.

Let's be hopeful and prayerful that there'd be some level of progress in Nigeria under the new leadership. Our love for Nigeria should supercede any personal sentiment.

God bless Nigeria and its citizens and may the hardship we faced under the previous leadership never come our way again in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by NNTR: 3:29pm On May 29, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:
A new president has been sworn in and we'd be hopeful for the best from him regardless of how he came into power , we'd also be prepared for the worst so that nothing takes us by surprise.

If there's one thing we've learnt from this , it is to always know how to differentiate between the voice of the Spirit, our emotions and the voice of the devil. A lot of us got it wrong, when we spoke regarding the presidency and the honorable thing to do so is to admit it.
I personally wouldn't say I got it right or wrong, but by the grace of God I was able to admit in all my posts about Obi that I wasn't so sure it was God speaking or my emotions considering that I had gotten to like the man Peter Obi.

That being said , I still stand on my prophecies about the man from the east. I still don't know who he is or whether its Peter Obi. I however would not retract that.

Let's be hopeful and prayerful that there'd be some level of progress in Nigeria under the new leadership. Our love for Nigeria should supercede any personal sentiment.

God bless Nigeria and its citizens and may the hardship we faced under the previous leadership never come our way again in Jesus name. Amen
Genesis 2:7-8
7then the LORD God formed [that is, created the body of] man from the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;
and the man became a living being [an individual complete in body and spirit].
8And the LORD God planted a garden (oasis) in the east, in Eden (delight, land of happiness);
and He put the man whom He had formed (created) there.

Genesis 3:22-24
22And the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), knowing [how to distinguish between] good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take from the tree of life as well, and eat [its fruit], and live [in this fallen, sinful condition] forever”--
23therefore the LORD God sent Adam away from the Garden of Eden, to till and cultivate the ground from which he was taken.
24So God drove the man out; and at the east of the Garden of Eden He [permanently] stationed the cherubim and the sword with the flashing blade which turned round and round [in every direction] to protect and guard the way (entrance, access) to the tree of life.

The thing about the man from the east, is that, it isnt about a geographical area, but rather it is about a mental paradigm shift. Yes, it is about a frame of mind that's mentally moving back to the east, to a place, with not just or only new and different ways of thinking, but symbolically, be forward thinking, be front facing and forward going.

Job, in his time, was the greatest, wealthiest and most respected of all the men of the east, but at Job 23:8, he said:
'If I go east, He is not there, and if I go west, I cannot find Him.'

Effectively, what Job was saying at Job 23:8, is that:
If he goes forward, God is not there, and if he goes backwards, he can't find God there.

The kind of leadership that the country needs will predicate first on 2 Chronicles 7:14, so that a progressive man, emerges, symbolically from the east, with renewed hope, and gusto to carry out godly, noble, lofty, elevated, compassionate ideas and forward actions, that will translate into measurable progress and bring about the much needed healing to the land, all to the glory of God

PS: Need to say though, that 'Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves' is a counter quote to 'Every nation has the government or leadership, it deserves'

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 8:23pm On May 30, 2023
NNTR:
Genesis 2:7-8

The thing about the man from the east, is that, it isnt about a geographical area, but rather it is about a mental paradigm shift. Yes, it is about a frame of mind that's mentally moving back to the east, to a place, with not just or only new and different ways of thinking, but symbolically, be forward thinking, be front facing and forward going.

Job, in his time, was the greatest, wealthiest and most respected of all the men of the east, but at Job 23:8, he said:
'If I go east, He is not there, and if I go west, I cannot find Him.'

Effectively, what Job was saying at Job 23:8, is that:
If he goes forward, God is not there, and if he goes backwards, he can't find God there.

The kind of leadership that the country needs will predicate first on 2 Chronicles 7:14, so that a progressive man, emerges, symbolically from the east, with renewed hope, and gusto to carry out godly, noble, lofty, elevated, compassionate ideas and forward actions, that will translate into measurable progress and bring about the much needed healing to the land, all to the glory of God

PS: Need to say though, that 'Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves' is a counter quote to 'Every nation has the government or leadership, it deserves'

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

I love your knowledge of scriptures, and I learnt one or 2 things from it, I however disagree with you as regards the man from the east I spoke about.
As at when I made the comment regarding the man from the east, I quoted a scripture passage that was given to me by the Holy Spirit.

This morning as I sat on my chair to study scriptures, 3 scripture passages were given to me. One was personal and the other 2 had to do with what I spoke about.

The first was Ecclesiastics 3 : 11 - He has made every thing beautiful in His time: also he has set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God makes from the beginning to the end.

I pondered on this for sometime, as I turned the scriptures to the book of Jeremiah to continue my study , I instead was taking to thesame passage I quoted here sometime ago.

Isaiah 46: 10 - Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
11 - CALLING A RAVENOUS BIRD FROM THE EAST, THE MAN THAT WOULD EXECUTE MY COUNSEL from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

I checked the meaning of this particular east .
Mizrâch - 1- Place of sunrise, east
a - sunrise, east (with 'sun')
b - the east (without 'sun')
1 - to or toward the place of sunrise
2 - to the east, eastward.
The people from the South East who are also known as the Biafrans call their land, the land of the rising sun. There's also a sun on the Biafran flag though I don't know what it symbolises.

The message was direct and I mean very direct and unambiguous to me. I asked why the east and the reason given to me was direct. The east has been marginalised , despised and rejected by the elites. The stone the builders ( builders here aren't the downtrodden or common man, but the elites in power, corrupt institutions,e.t.c) rejected would become the chief corner stone used to transform the land, because God would use the despised and rejected stone to enforce change/ revival/ transformation, e.t.c. when He wants to. This would happen because there is a divine agenda for Nigeria and she's of great importance in God's programme. The man from the east would have the qualities you outlined.

Nigeria would be great and fulfil destiny regardless of what anyone does or thinks. God would step in when the time is right.

PS- We are hoping for the best from this administration and praying that he doesn't continue where Buhari stopped.

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by hotswagg12: 8:01am On May 31, 2023
Thank you sir for this wonderful message. Now am convinced that the new Nigeria we are all clamouring for has to do with God's financial empowerment to Nigerians which a man from the East is at the forefront of it.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 11:02am On May 31, 2023
hotswagg12:
Thank you sir for this wonderful message.

I don't care where the person comes from. I only said as I was led. I personally wouldn't have cared If the person I'm talking about is the current president, but unfortunately he's not and can't be the one, because a leopard can't change its spot.
A new Nigeria is a Nigeria where the system works and equity and justice is enthroned, unfortunately he rode to power using the corrupt system which he'd not be able you fight against.
True prosperity can only come when equity and justice has been enthroned like the brother NNTR I quoted opined( 2nd Chronicles 7:14)

I wanted to make a purchase on apple store which required changing naira to dollars. I used the chipper app and the exchange rate was almost 800 Naira yesterday. I've got a physical dollar card that has expired which I can't renew because it'd require going to the bank. I'm saying this because the progress of Nigeria would be beneficial to all and sundry regardless of who's at the helm.

Lastly like NNTR said a nation deserves their leaders. I saw a video of a mammoth crowd cheering Buhari in Daura at his arrival , and I asked myself if they were cheering him for destroying Nigeria or for the killings under him. I said it during the elections that APC would be able to ride to power by rigging which would be made possible by the amount of sycophants ( exactly what they were called in the revelation). A nation truly deserves its leaders.

I'm still hoping for the best from him, because his performance would affect us all positively or negatively.
May God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by hotswagg12: 1:56pm On May 31, 2023
Good day sir, my comment above has nothing to do with tribe but about a financial aid coming to Nigerians from United Nations as grant empowerment which is God's way of lifting millions of Nigerians out of poverty. I will elaborate more on it when the time is right. Godbless you sir.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 4:38pm On May 31, 2023
hotswagg12:
Good day sir, my comment above has nothing to do with tribe but about a financial aid coming to Nigerians from United Nations as grant empowerment which is God's way of lifting millions of Nigerians out of poverty. I will elaborate more on it when the time is right. Godbless you sir.

Okay. Thanks for the clarification. I've edited my previous comment. No need for the elaboration anymore, except you still feel its necessary.
By Gods grace I'd not speak on these issues anymore.
God bless

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

I saw that this man had lots of people praising him , plucking the fruits and storing them for him and his loyalists, while they ate the overipe fruits that were almost rotten and fell from the trees . After the estate was fully captured and under lock , he began spreading his territory and overcoming other big estates, while the inhabitants foolishly praised him thinking he was for them, not knowing he was for himself and his loyalists alone. As I watched, it looked like they were all hypnotized.

The people though in bondage enjoyed their bondage and kept praising him that they almost made a god of him..... In another scene I saw this same man and his loyalists heading the rul
ing party in Nigeria, going about and campaigning vigorously with propaganda and lies. In that revelation they were referred to as sycophants and zombies that's why I used the word sycophants in my previous post. This isn't the first time I've seen human beings referred to as Zombies in the dream.

The scenario that happened in the dream I narrated before the elections is still being played out before our very eyes after one month of Tinubu's presidency. Everything is pointing to the fact that he's for himself and his circle alone. No signs of cutting the cost of governance yet the people are still praising him. Only one man used over a 120 convoy motorcade , yet the people found a way to justify it. He's more interested in using propaganda and lies to launder his image than in working for the people , yet they are still praising him.

The price of everything has skyrocketed, yet he's still being praised. One can't even import goods anymore , cos the exchange rate these days is scary.
The media was awash with propaganda and lies in his first week in office. The foreign media outlets were not left out as they collected their own share of the loot to launder his image. It got to the extent the propagandists even had to use a prophetic hymn of hope written by Baba Adeboye for their propaganda claiming he wrote it for Tinubu and the Christian body fell for it.

Looking around you , do you still think it was extreme for the people to have been referred to as sycophants and zombies in my dream ? , Do you think any person in his/ her right frame of mind would support the charade going on.
Don't fall for the propaganda and lies, don't be moved by the so many likes and shares being generated by the propagandists posts and comments, there are BOT's involved in this.

I told you all when Tinubu was sworn in that a leopard can't change its spot. Open your eyes my people, I repeat open your eyes APC can't deliver you from APC.

All we can do for now is to keep asking God to give them no peace till they decide to work for the people, and then hope for a better Nigeria.
May God's mercies rejoice over His judgement upon Nigeria for the blood of the innocents crying and seeking for vengeance, and may our leaders know no peace till they actually begin to work for the people in Jesus name. Amen

God bless Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Pacesetter2021: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

The scenario that happened in the dream I narrated before the elections is still being played out before our very eyes after one month of Tinubu's presidency. Everything is pointing to the fact that he's for himself and his circle alone. No signs of cutting the cost of governance yet the people are still praising him. Only one man used over a 120 convoy motorcade , yet the people found a way to justify it. He's more interested in using propaganda and lies to launder his image than in working for the people , yet they are still praising him.

The price of everything has skyrocketed, yet he's still being praised. One can't even import goods anymore , cos the exchange rate these days is scary.
The media was awash with propaganda and lies in his first week in office. The foreign media outlets were not left out as they collected their own share of the loot to launder his image. It got to the extent the propagandists even had to use a prophetic hymn of hope written by Baba Adeboye for their propaganda claiming he wrote it for Tinubu and the Christian body fell for it.

Looking around you , do you still think it was extreme for the people to have been referred to as sycophants and zombies in my dream ? , Do you think any person in his/ her right frame of mind would support the charade going on.
Don't fall for the propaganda and lies, don't be moved by the so many likes and shares being generated by the propagandists posts and comments, there are BOT's involved in this.

I told you all when Tinubu was sworn in that a leopard can't change its spot. Open your eyes my people, I repeat open your eyes APC can't deliver you from APC.

All we can do for now is to keep asking God to give them no peace till they decide to work for the people, and then hope for a better Nigeria.
May God's mercies rejoice over His judgement upon Nigeria for the blood of the innocents crying and seeking for vengeance, and may our leaders know no peace till they actually begin to work for the people in Jesus name. Amen

God bless Nigeria.
Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.