Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (213732 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I understand your point properly and I always receive genuine criticism with a glad heart.
I ain't offended at all.
I ain't really belittling the devil, cos I had earlier spoken about what I suffered to get to where I am now.
If the devil had no power, I wouldn't have gone through what I went through.
I won't have also spoken about people being able to transform to animals, wind,thunder e.t.c
I won't have also spoken about the efficacy of Satan's power in my previous statements.

That particular statement was based on the level God has gotten me to now by His grace.
Probably I should have explained better so that new converts will understand me, however I intentionally said it cos I was trying to eliminate the fear of the devil from the hearts of people.
Thanks bro for clarifying your comments that you were speaking from your own level of walk with God. That's why I also corroborated your statement for it was also from a personal level not general.

So this is not to make people afraid but to get them spiritually prepared so that they wouldn't go to confront the devil without doing their spiritual homework, for a lot of church folks, even leaders have done that to their own peril.

Hopefully soon I would be able to share some of the details with you privately that shows that Satan is directly involved in Nairaland affairs.

That's why I keep thanking God for bringing you here because the difference it has made here is stark, for they are finding it hard to breath, and you can tell from their reactions that it's hitting them really hard.

So keep it up bro, nothing do you.

Satan don hear wee!

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by bayodaniel: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Don't deceive urself that u had a confrontation with Satan.Even the devil might not have visited ur state since u were born.What level are u in the spirit that the devil will come for u personally.We are victorious because he was victorious.Our victory is in Christ ,not in ourselves. We are more than conquerors thru him.... We resist in his name and by his blood.

jesusjnr:
I am sure you have never had a one on one confrontation with Satan before, so I understand where you are coming from. For even He knows what we are talking about, for he was speaking from his own personal level not generally speaking.

For i can also say same from a personal point of view that the devil is powerless in my respect, because I have grown to the spiritual level where the devil is powerless, having faced him directly on several occasions, he has been powerless in my case. However from the direct confrontations I got understand why Jesus called the devil a strong man.

For it's easy for me with the other demons and forces of darkness, but when it comes to the devil himself, it is a different ball game. You can even ask angel Gabriel and Michael to confirm what i'm saying here.

You should also confirm what I said that you'd never had any direct tussle with the devil hence your saying this. For what Jesus said there was in His own respect, for it was by the extent of His spiritual capacity that He was able to be stronger than the strong man and spoil His goods as He did on that occasion, for this was even before His death.

That's why Jesus gave us the Word of the Spirit to be able to replicate His spiritual capacity and become stronger than the devil.

So if you have not kept it and grown to that spiritual level yet, but just think that because Jesus was stronger than the devil that automatically makes you stronger than the devil, wait until you meet the devil yourself so that you can speak from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
bayodaniel:
Don't deceive urself that u had a confrontation with Satan.Even the devil might not have visited ur state since u were born.What level are u in the spirit that the devil will come for u personally.We are victorious because he was victorious.Our victory is in Christ ,not in ourselves. We are more than conquerors thru him.... We resist in his name and by his blood.

OK you've confirmed my views that you've never been, but only speaking based on what you think. But I have been severally and enthronedbyGod here also has, so why not wait till you become reach that level, so that you can also speak from experience.

For unless you do that then you won't have any idea what we're talking about.

You can also confirm what I said that he was speaking from a personal level as I am.

But please if you don't agree, let this matter rest for I think this thread is more important than this kind of blind argument.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by bayodaniel: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Keep boasting,those who know know.It is not by mouth.While I have encountered demons before,I haven't encountered the devil personally.Even the devil doesn't come to Nigeria often yet u claimed to have encountered him several times.

jesusjnr:
OK you've confirmed my views that you've never been, but only speaking based on what you think. But I have been severally and enthronedbyGod here also has, so why not wait till you become reach that level, so that you can also speak from experience.

For unless you do that then you won't have any idea what we're talking about.

You can also confirm what I said that he was speaking from a personal level as I am.

But please if you don't agree, let this matter rest for I think this thread is more important than this kind of blind argument.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
I agree with you. We have been given power to tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt us. Luke 10:19. That at the name of Jesus every kneel should bow, of things in heaven and things in earth, and things under the earth.phillipian 2:10. The devil's knee is not spared at the name of Jesus, it must bow. Our being more than conquerors isn't by personal efforts but by the victory Jesus handed over to us
bayodaniel:

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
bayodaniel:
Keep boasting,those who know know.It is not by mouth.While I have encountered demons before,I haven't encountered the devil personally.Even the devil doesn't come to Nigeria often yet u claimed to have encountered him several times.

Lol! Boast ke?

And yet I would say that the devil is a strong man? That's not boasting but saying the Truth just like Jesus did, so that people would not be caught unawares.

At the beginning I needed external help to be able to overcome him but now I have the spiritual capacity to overcome him without external help.

And i'm saying this so that people could be likewise for we need more people who are able to do so, I mean look at benefit of having such here in Nairaland.

So this has nothing to do with boasting but it is in God's interest and to detriment of the devil's works that there are more people who are truly stronger than the devil and not just by mouth making.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by bayodaniel: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Think Church strenght. For (We) wrestle

jesusjnr:
Lol! Boast ke?

And yet I would say that the devil is a strong man? That's not boasting but saying the Truth just like Jesus did, so that people would not be caught unawares.

At the beginning I needed external help to be able to overcome him but now I have the spiritual capacity to overcome him without external help.

And i'm saying this so that people could be likewise for we need more people who are able to do so, I mean look at benefit of having such here in Nairaland.

So this has nothing to do with boasting but it is in God's interest and to detriment of the devil's works that there are more people who are truly stronger than the devil and not just by mouth making.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

They are obviously trying frantically to absolve Obama of being a satanist, shouldn't they be happy? At least the satanists in the link below were grateful to Obama for publicizing them. See the link and excerpts below:

They thanked other satanists or satan apologists who mentioned Aleister Crowley in one way or the other.

https://ac2012.com/2012/04/01/thanks-barack-obama/

I think I called out some of the folks they thanked like jayz and people were also offended with me for calling out jayz.
They should keep on deceiving themselves.
As I said earlier I never got any of my facts online, however I appreciate your effort for going online to get facts to use to refute their claims by thesame means they were using to try to invalidate my statements.

God bless

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Herdsmen:

Don't reply Ignorance...

Bro Devil has power ...but is useless to those who know their God...

"Fear not ..and be not afraid..".
Those are words from my Bible...

Pls don't change the cause of your submission by saying devil has power... ..he only held you back ..because you never knew the power of God..

Believe ever since you embrace Christ.... You've know better..

Devil only uses scare tactics... If you fall he acts champion..if you resist on his fears..he run with tail between..

God has not given us the spirit of fear..... But of soundmind..

Will say it again...

Lucifer and his host are powerless to those who are in Christ.

Nothing to fear..... That's the truth.

Bible says..he's like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour....
Bible never describe him like a lion....

Lion roars to scare...

God is the only lion of the tribe of Judah... He's the real lion.... Not a roaring one...

God don't roar to scare and kill or destroy... Mankind..
For at the name of Jesus..every knee must bow ..

Pls don't elevate devil to a status he will never reach ..even in times and times and times to come...
Till Grace is gone.... But as God liveth..his Mercy and love endures forever.

God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
I feel I should say some things cos of the arguments that has been on and off here.
1- Can the devil confront a particular Christian himself?.
Yes, he can

The devil can confront a Christian himself, but it's only one in a million.
The only reason why the devil will confront a Christian himself isn't because of the Christian, but because of the Christians calling.

If satan sees you as a major threat to him, he will confront you Himself, especially when he has used other means and he fails , he will confront you himself.

This is very rare, but it happens not because of ones walk with God, but because of the work one has to do with and for God.

If the call of God is so great upon your life, the devil will see you as a major threat and use his full arsenal on you and when all he has used fails, he will come himself, when he fails, he will then resort to severe persecution of all kinds( this is his last joker)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Is the devil powerful ?

Yes, he is powerful.

Daniel prayed and the prince of Persia withstood angel Gabriel for 21 days till angel Michael came to assist.
Jesus delivered a woman who was bound by the devil and couldn't walk straight, despite the fact that he called her a daughter of Abraham.
So many other instances where the Bible talks about the devil's powers.

Should we be scared of the devil's powers?.
Ans - Never

As Christians our faith shouldn't be based on facts, but on truth.

There is a difference between facts and truth.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
The fact is that the devil is powerful.

The truth is that Jesus has defeated him and made a show of him openly. The Bible says He spoilt principalities and powers and made a show of them openly.

We are in Christ, therefore we can also spoil principalities and powers and make a show of them openly.
However we can only do this if we are totally yielded to God in spirit, soul and body.

The Bible says submit yourself therefore to God, resist the devil and he will flee.

So many Christians try to resist the devil when they haven't actually submitted themselves to God.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
To flee means to run away from something with terror.
So when we are fully yielded to God the devil runs from us with terror when we resist him steadfastly.

Jesus told His disciples, behold I give unto you power to thread on.........
Many Christians quote this scripture and end up achieving nothing, because they aren't actually disciples.
Only a true disciple can actually thread upon serpents and scorpions and over all power of the enemy.

You can only thread on something powerless.e.g you can't thread upon a lion , cos it will devour you, but you can thread upon a cockroach. The truth is that when we are totally yielded to Christ as true disciples the devil becomes powerless to us.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Herdsmen: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
So when we are fully yielded to God the devil runs from us with terror when we resist him steadfastly.

Many Christians quote this scripture and end up achieving nothing, because they aren't actually disciples.
Only a true disciple can actually thread upon serpents and scorpions and over all power of the enemy.

You can only thread on something powerless.e.g you can't thread upon a lion , cos it will devour you, but you can thread upon a cockroach. The truth is that when we are totally yielded to Christ as true disciples the devil becomes powerless to us.

Make more sense.. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jesus told His disciples all power in heaven and on earth has been given unto me. go ye therefore.

If all power has been given to Jesus, which one is the devil now using?.

The fact is that devil had powers before , he was thrown out of God's presence and God didn't strip him of those powers, but as Christians we don't walk with facts, we walk with the truth and Jesus is the truth Himself, so if He says all powers in heaven and earth is in him, that means we can also walk in the fullness of the powers of heaven and earth if only we have the fullness of Jesus in us.

We can replicate all Jesus did on earth , if only we have the fullness of Jesus in us and what I'm talking about here is not empty confession of faith as so many Christians do, but having the fullness of God.

When we have God's fullness in us, we become mini-gods on earth. That's why every Christian shouldn't stop at the born again experience, but strive to Christian perfection( which is maturity in Christ).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
A lot of Christians are contented with being born again and speaking in tongues, but Christianity is far more than this.
Jesus said , if ye continue in my word, ye shall be my disciples indeed and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

No father will give an ak47 , to a child to confront armed robbers, because he isn't grown enough, but it can be given to an adult, because he will know how to use it effectively.

Every Christian should strive to be a true disciple of Christ. We should all strive to have the fullness of God in us, when we do this, the devil will become powerless to us and we will always make a mincemeat of the devil and his cohorts.

God bless

12 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 15, 2019
bayodaniel:
Think Church strenght. For (We) wrestle

The church strength as a unit is dependent on the strength at the individual level.

For the church is like a building while the individuals who make up the church are like the pillars of the building.

So the stronger the (pillars) individuals, the stronger the (building) church.

Therefore it's crucial the church gets it right at the individual level before it strength can be formidable as a whole.

For the devil can be more afraid of an individual than a whole church because an individual can be stronger than him, while a whole church isn't.

Now Imagine a church filled with individuals who are stronger than the devil at the individual level as it was with the church that Jesus built, that's the worst thing that could possibly happen to the devil's works.

For that's where today's church is different from that church, the lack of such spiritual strength and quality at the individual level.

So the church must needs get it right at the individual level and that's what we are here trying to achieve.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 15, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

As I was reading this your post, one funny incident just came to my mind.

It was a moment when I just felt the presence of the devil upon my back while I was lying faced down, and I was so furious that what spontaneously came out of my mouth was something mutha f....r, I didn't even mention the name Jesus, but omo see bailing.

That incident always makes me laugh because of the bleeping words i used on the devil that occasion that made the devil flee, and even the speed at which he fled.

It was as if he didn't expect to hear such words from my mouth, maybe he was expecting to hear something Jesus, so the shock was too much for him to bear.

The Truth is that Satan is more afraid of the Word that we keep, than the Word we speak, for it's the Word we keep that makes us to become as the Word, that we may not even have to call the name of the Word to chase away the devil as on that occasion, but whatever comes out of our mouths comes out in the name of the Word, and therefore has the capacity to make the devil flee.

God bless.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by bayodaniel: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2019
That is not the devil,that is just one small demon messing with u.Satan may not even know ur name.

jesusjnr:
As I was reading this your post, one funny incident just came to my mind.

It was a moment when I just felt the presence of the devil upon my back while I was lying faced down, and I was so furious that what spontaneously came out of my mouth was something mutha f....r, I didn't even mention the name Jesus, but omo see bailing.

That incident always makes me laugh because of the bleeping words i used on the devil that occasion that made the devil flee, and even the speed at which he fled.

It was as if he didn't expect to hear such words from my mouth, maybe he was expecting to hear something Jesus, so the shock was too much for him to bear.

The Truth is that Satan is more afraid of the Word that we keep, than the Word we speak, for it's the Word we keep that makes us to become as the Word, that we may not even have to call the name of the Word to chase away the devil as on that occasion, but whatever comes out of our mouths comes out in the name of the Word, and therefore has the capacity to make the devil flee.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2019
bayodaniel:
That is not the devil,that is just one small demon messing with u.Satan may not even know ur name.

No wahala.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by shop365: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
A lot of Christians are contented with being born again and speaking in tongues, but Christianity is far more than this.
Jesus said , if ye continue in my word, ye shall be my disciples indeed and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

No father will give an ak47 , to a child to confront armed robbers, because he isn't grown enough, but it can be given to an adult, because he will know how to use it effectively.

Every Christian should strive to be a true disciple of Christ. We should all strive to have the fullness of God in us, when we do this, the devil will become powerless to us and we will always make a mincemeat of the devil and his cohorts.

God bless
Everytime i'm sleeping between 3am-5am, i usually hear the noise of an object flap its wings close to my ears, i'll wake up, switch on the lights to look for it (thinking its a cockroach) but i wont see anything, ill raise the beds and scatter the room, nothing will be found. it keeps me wondering and scared. i have prayed fervently about it but it'll stop for a while and thereafter continue.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2019
shop365:
Everytime i'm sleeping between 3am-5am, i usually hear the noise of an object flap its wings close to my ears, i'll wake up, switch on the lights to look for it (thinking its a cockroach) but i wont see anything, ill raise the beds and scatter the room, nothing will be found. it keeps me wondering and scared. i have prayed fervently about it but it'll stop for a while and thereafter continue.

I think you sent me email twice and I replied you, but you never responded.
Are you sure it's not your fan or your imagination?.

What kind of prayers do you pray.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2019
I'm compelled to say some things here which will not go down well with some people.
I'll just talk about 2 or 3 issues and leave out the rest.
He that hath ears, let him hear

There are a lot of inventions, doctrines and lifestyle from the church of Satan that are gradually creeping into the church, some have even taken over some churches totally.

I assure you , that these things aren't from God, but from the devil.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2019
1- IVF

Many Christians are into IVF and a lot of this people go to church to thank God after successfully giving birth.
I have to clearly state that I'm not against medicine in anyway, however IVF isn't from God, so stop going to Church to give glory to God for something He wasn't involved in.

A woman seeking to give birth through IVF has to get the sperm inside her medically , however this sperm on most occasions is gotten from a sperm donor.

Have you ever gone to a fertility clinic to know how the sperms are gotten from sperm donors.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2019
When a man goes into a fertility clinic to donate his sperm, he is asked to masturbate. That's the way his sperm is gotten.

If he doesn't have an erection , he will be given pornographic magazines or he is asked to watch something that will make him have an erection, before the sperm is gotten.

Looking at the way the sperm is gotten from the man, will you now say God's hand is in IVF.

God is Holy and a Holy God will not lower His standard because He wants to give you a child.

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by shop365: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I think you sent me email twice and I replied you, but you never responded.
Are you sure it's not your fan or your imagination?.

What kind of prayers do you pray.

i read psalm 91 and pray against all principalities and power
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2019
2- Body enhancement surgery.

I have heard of a lot of Christians going for body enhancement surgeries, this is totally wrong and not of God.

I'm not against surgery in anyway. If one has an accident and requires surgery to correct it or probably a bad dentition and goes for braces there is nothing wrong in this

There is nothing wrong with that, but going for breast or lips or hips augmentation, or pee enlargement is of the devil, if you want more hips, as a woman get a gym and not the surgeon.
If you want abs or looking for 6pacs as a man hit the gym and not the surgeon.
That is if it's necessary at all

The Bible says bodily exercise profits little, that means it has a little profit.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2019
Any person you want to marry who doesn't like the way God created you and asked you to go for surgery to enhance your body or tells you to bleach your skin should be cut off immediately.

A young man was thinking of getting pee enlargement kits or going for surgery, as he was deep in the thought, he just suddenly started praying in the Spirit, as he was praying, a voice spoke to him and said " godliness with contentment is great gain, for we brought nothing into this" , immediately he put aside the thought.

God knew you were going to have a flat breast when He made you. He also knew your pee size was going to be small, when He made you and there is somewhere out there who God has placed to love you like that, that's why you need his direction when looking for a life partner.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2019
shop365:
i read psalm 91 and pray against all principalities and power

When you pray, you don't just pray vague prayers, you have to pray prayers that hit the target.

Pray these prayer points.
1- Every bird-like noise in my ears whenever I'm asleep I silent you in the name of Jesus.
2- Every creature spiritual or physical making noise in my ears , I roast you to death by the fire of the Holy Ghost.
3- I soak and seal my ears with the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
4- Father build a hedge of fire around me and make me invisible to the enemy in Jesus name.

Make sure you're born again and living right ,if not the prayers will be a waste of time.

Pray these prayers every night for 2 weeks and let me know the result.

God bless

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2019
3- Homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexualism from birth.

I've stated this before but I'll like to reiterate.
Many claim that's how they found themselves from birth, which is very possible.
Many children are initiated into these things from the womb, due to the carelessness of parents most times.
A lot of children's destiny have been changed even before they were born.

The devil is so wicked that he'll go to any length to perpetrate his criminal act.

Some armed robbers were destined to be great men, but their destinies were changed by glory hunters and palm readers.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2019
When a pregnant woman is raped or watches pornographic content or engages in sexual perversion of any kind, when the child is born,such child might find his or herself becoming a lesbian or homosexual or even becoming a serial rapist.

When a man is always domestically abusing his wife who is pregnant with a female child, such child might grow up hating men and end up a lesbian.

These are some of the different ways babies in the womb get possessed by demons.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
The last I want to talk about is eternal security.

Many believe that because they are saved by grace, then that gives them a liberty to commit sin at will and it wouldn't hinder them from getting into heaven.

This is a doctrine directly from the church of Satan.

Jesus has rescued us from sin and the law, so we aren't under the law anymore but under grace and this is perfectly true, but you can't claim to be under grace and be committing sin as if you're eating shawarma .

If you don't walk in obedience to Christ and strive to overcome sin, then you're going to have a problem at the end

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.