Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (212057 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
My neighbour were I used to stay was a magician, who practised the things in the 6th and 7th book of Moses.

I used to hear strange noises from his flat, even when the place was empty.

None of his children are responsible. The man himself drinks to stupor and misbehaves most times.

His daughter that showed some form of light in her, had a terrible accident and became disfigured.

Another daughter who also showed some form of light in her, got pregnant at a very young age and was abandoned.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
There are ministers who use this book to perform magic and call it miracle, especially in their so called healing schools.

Some charms in the book are so deceptive that if you don't look well you'll think it's of God.

Some charms there require one quoting some verses of the Psalms.

Some other charms use the name of the trinity(God the father,God the son,God the Holy Spirit) and it is most of these charms with religious trimmings, that those pastors use and the gullible members will be saying amen , not knowing they are saying amen to the devil.

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Some of the charms there teach one how to manipulate the opposite sex to love you.

It even goes as far as teaching one on how to have sex with a lady via spiritual manipulation(mental suggestion and hypnosis) without the ladies consent.

It's a very terrible book and most people who own or read it, come under bondage and influence of demons, such that even to give their lives to Christ gets extremely difficult.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
A lady was somewhere not so close to her house, suddenly she noticed she started having a strange sensation in between her legs.

The sensation was so much that she almost misbehaved in public.

After the sensation ceased she noticed something dripping from her privacy and when she looked closely she saw it was semen, that's when she noticed that a strange being had been having sex with her, not knowing it was a guy close by who used magic to have sex with her.

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Some people have run mad by merely reading and trying to practice the charms contained in the book.

Most houses where they have used this book also experience ghost phenomenon, and strange noises.

Sometimes when one moves into such houses, children start falling sick and irresponsible.

In a nutshell,its a very terrible book that one shouldn't possess or read at all.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2019
I believe many have been blessed by this thread and are still going to be blessed.

I also bless the name of the Lord who used a lot of people to make it a success. I can't appreciate them enough.

If I made any error due to grammar or any other form of mistake, you should know it's my flesh and not God, cos God doesn't make mistakes.
However i stand by every revelation I made in this book, cos I have given up my life for the cause of Christ

No man having put his hand to the plough and looking back is fit for the kingdom.

May God bless everyone who contributed to the to the success and everyone who read it.

If you still have questions. I'll willingly answer.

God bless

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Some people have run mad by merely reading and trying to practice the charms contained in the book.

Most houses where they have used this book also experience ghost phenomenon, and strange noises.

Sometimes when one moves into such houses, children start falling sick and irresponsible.

In a nutshell,its a very terrible book that one shouldn't possess or read at all.
Thanks bro for the enlightenment concerning that, for I would have brought this up much earlier, but it just occurred to me much later. But I still thought it was very relevant to this topic and could yet be useful and a blessing to some.

God bless you much.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thanks bro for the enlightenment concerning that, for I would have brought this up much earlier, but it just occurred to me much later. But I still thought it was very relevant to this topic and could yet be useful and a blessing to some.

God bless you much.

You have been of great blessing to this thread, despite our disagreements and I appreciate God for you.

If you have any other issues relating to this topic that you feel will be of blessing to people, even if it's something you know and you want me to explain better, I'll gladly answer.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Blabbermouth: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
No we are not doomed sis!

For remember the hedge?

And that was before the coming of Jesus with something much greater and more powerful than whatever Job had. Yet Satan in all of his powers and evil devices couldn't penetrate or gain access to any thing that belonged to Job, until God permitted him.

And it's possible that it was Job's worst fears for what was beyond his control such as what his children did, that Satan used against him, for he said that it was the things he greatly feared that had come upon him(Job 3:25).

Not knowing that he didn't need to fear because that which he was doing which was within his control had covered for all those things which were beyond his control, and therefore made it impossible for Satan to be able to breach them(Job 1:9-10).

That's why I don't attach much importance to what Satan does to be honest, but what we do as believers, for I believe that Satan is only as powerful as we make him to be in our affairs.

So we should focus on that which is within our control, even our walk with God and make sure it is sure, and not what is beyond our control.

For it's through what is within our control that we can make it impossible for Satan to be able to prevail against us with what is beyond our control.

God be with you.
Its been 2 weeks sire, since I commenced the compilation of some open secrets {worldly ordinance} that a lot of Christians and non-christains seem to be ignorant about.
What was in job's work then, that made God put a protective hedge around him, that even Satan couldn't come close.?
I really need to know, that exact thing. It also seems that he was one of those rare men b4 jesus , that Satan couldn't affect nor manipulate.
Moreover, have u also knowledge of other ordinance and principles of the world?
I know of;
1. The Givers{from the heart] never lack. Not that they become rich, but they are and will always be contended
2. The grace and blessing in tithing {not just money and possession alone, and also one's time}

and some others
Pls kindly state as much as you know

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Rogersmith(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod

Sir, what’s your view concerning the post above?
More Grace and God’s anointing on you.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rogersmith:
EnthronedbyGod
Sir, what’s your view concerning the post above? More Grace and God’s anointing on you.

Which one, is it the one before you about Job?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
thorpido:
Op,what year did you leave Fego?

When did you finish from FEGO?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by thorpido(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Rogersmith(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Which one, is it the one before you about Job?
Yes sir
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I will strongly suggest you don't reveal anything else about where you have been and what took you out of there.
Anything that can reveal your identity. I am sure few people were expelled from that sch under that same circumstances and there are people who already decipher.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

It's meant to be 150 strokes and not 1,000
lollzz, I was wondering how Beyoncé will receive 1000 strokes without crying! hahaha, Even the 150 sef get as e be grin

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
My neighbour were I used to stay was a magician, who practised the things in the 6th and 7th book of Moses.

I used to hear strange noises from his flat, even when the place was empty.

None of his children are responsible. The man himself drinks to stupor and misbehaves most times.

His daughter that showed some form of light in her, had a terrible accident and became disfigured.

Another daughter who also showed some form of light in her, got pregnant at a very young age and was abandoned.
Majek Fashek too started having problem after messing with this same book of moses and confessed it on a TV program.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
bayodaniel:

Matthew 12:29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
Luke 11:22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

Bind him,overcome him and taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted.From Jesus point of view, he has overpowered the devil and even took his weapons, so the scriptural picture of the devil is someone powerless.He was right for we are to speak the language of the spirit.

If devil has been eternally disarmed years ago with which leverage does he bind people. The bible also makes us understand that sickness can be an oppression of the devil or sign of sinfulness.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

You have been of great blessing to this thread, despite our disagreements and I appreciate God for you.

If you have any other issues relating to this topic that you feel will be of blessing to people, even if it's something you know and you want me to explain better, I'll gladly answer.

God bless you.
Same here bro, for if Barnabas and Paul who were singled out and separated from the church by the Holy Spirit for His work, could yet disagree to the point that they had to part ways, then it shouldn't be surprising when we do.

That's why my first serious post on this thread was to point that out, for what unites us in this regard by far supersedes whatever areas of disagreements we may have.

So I am highly honored to have been a part of what God has used you to accomplish in Nairaland since you came, for my life is all about God, so whatever interests God is in my personal interest.

So thank God for bringing you here, and also thank you for yielding yourself to Him completely as you've done, so that He could use you to this extent.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Mariangeles(f): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
There are other things which you would go through,however if you carefully observe the initiation into the church of Satan it's similar to those of our campus cults.
There are a lot of prominent members and these are the people who control the world.The antichrist will rise from among them.
We have members like. Barrack and Michelle Obama,Bill and Hillary Clinton,arnold Schwarzenegger, the British royal family,the catholic pope,The bush family, Jeff,mack of Facebook,Jayz, the German councillor,TB Joshua(who is the head of all satanic Pentecostal pastors worldwide) and many more.
The synagogue building that collapsed was not the fault of the engineer,it was a blood sacrifice by TB Joshua. The engineer is just a scapegoat.
TB Joshua ? shocked
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by thorpido(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I will strongly suggest you don't reveal anything else about where you have been and what took you out of there.
Anything that can reveal your identity. I am sure few people were expelled from that sch under that same circumstances and there are people who already decipher.
It's not a problem
I finished from that school and just wonder if he is someone I know.
It's okay to maintain his anonymousity.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Its been 2 weeks sire, since I commenced the compilation of some open secrets {worldly ordinance} that a lot of Christians and non-christains seem to be ignorant about.
What was in job's work then, that made God put a protective hedge around him, that even Satan couldn't come close.?
I really need to know, that exact thing. It also seems that he was one of those rare men b4 jesus , that Satan couldn't affect nor manipulate.

I don't know what you mean by "that exact thing" but you can deduce exactly what Job did from this saying of God, who put the hedge, to Satan, who couldn't dare try to cross it without God's permission:

Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Job 1:8 (KJV)

Now I believe that this is no different to several men who have walked with God at the highest level of faith, but what this story of Job did was give us a rare inside view of what actually transpires in heaven between God and Satan whenever a descendant of sinful Adam, against all odds of his own free will chooses to live an upright and perfect life in the fear of God.

For as crazy as it may sound, that rarely happens, considering how inclined humans are to evil and disobedience. So whenever it happens it's usually a big deal.

Therefore you can see what it meant to God for such an occasion gave Him a rare opportunity to have something to proud of before Satan.

Hence the hedge, for God would protect such a person with everything at His disposal, and unless God permits it anyone who tries to touch such a person would be doing so to their own peril, for even Satan is not that foolish as you can see on that occasion.

And I actually believe that Satan is only as powerful as our disobedience of God's Word makes him, for this can be drawn from the beginning, for Satan had no power over man or the woman until they disobeyed God's Word, so if they had obeyed God Word Satan's powers would have been powerless in their case.

So it wasn't a coincidence that the person that was able to overpower Satan was someone perfect with no sin or disobedience found in Him, and that it was only by God's permission that His life was touched.

And I believe the more we are like Him in obedience of God's Word and perfection, the more we would be likewise.

Blabbermouth:

I know of
1. The Givers{from the heart] never lack {not rich but contended}
2. The grace and blessing in tithing {not just money and possession alone, and also one's time}
Hmm..... I'm quite concerned that your first two instances of what you perceive as ordinances and principles of the world have to do with money, because you have to "beware of covetousness" as Jesus would say and such things that could choke the Word of God in your life.

Having said that, I believe that righteousness as it applies in the saying "righteousness exalts a nation" is a principle that's also applies to the world. For the definition of righteousness to me is not the imaginary righteousness in some church doctrines where it is posited as a belief even though there are no works to back it up, but in practical terms and real works as in "love your neighbor as yourself".

For such righteousness would make someone not to steal, kill, cheat, etc., with respect to his neighbor, so it's the culminating result of that in a nation that would lead to it being exalted.

So you can observe how some nations who don't even acknowledge God as a nation are being exalted by such righteousness, while a nation as Nigeria where churches are just about everywhere you go, despite being blessed with so much natural resources, is yet one of the most backward and reproached nations on Earth, for the lack of such righteousness which exalts a nation.

So deeds of righteousness works for any nation or peoples on the face of the Earth, and God has shown Himself overtime to love such righteousness I must add.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Blabbermouth: 7:06am On Jul 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
I don't know what you mean by "that exact thing" but you can deduce exactly what Job did from this saying of God, who put the hedge, to Satan, who couldn't dare try to cross it without God's permission:

Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Job 1:8 (KJV)

Now I believe that this is no different to several men who have walked with God at the highest level of faith, but what this story of Job did was give us a rare inside view of what actually transpires in heaven between God and Satan whenever a descendant of sinful Adam, against all odds of his own free will chooses to live an upright and perfect life in the fear of God.

For as crazy as it may sound, that rarely happens, considering how inclined humans are to evil and disobedience. So whenever it happens it's usually a big deal.

Therefore you can see what it meant to God for such an occasion gave Him a rare opportunity to have something to proud of before Satan.

Hence the hedge, for God would protect such a person with everything at His disposal, and unless God permits it anyone who tries to touch such a person would be doing so to their own peril, for even Satan is not that foolish as you can see on that occasion.

And I actually believe that Satan is only as powerful as our disobedience of God's Word makes him, for this can be drawn from the beginning, for Satan had no power over man or the woman until they disobeyed God's Word, so if they had obeyed God Word Satan's powers would have been powerless in their case.

So it wasn't a coincidence that the person that was able to overpower Satan was someone perfect with no sin or disobedience found in Him, and that it was only by God's permission that His life was touched.

And I believe the more we are like Him in obedience of God's Word and perfection, the more we would be likewise.

Hmm..... I'm quite concerned that your first two instances of what you perceive as ordinances and principles of the world have to do with money, because you have to "beware of covetousness" as Jesus would say and such things that could choke the Word of God in your life.

Having said that, I believe that righteousness as it applies in the saying "righteousness exalts a nation" is a principle that's also applies to the world. For the definition of righteousness to me is not the imaginary righteousness in some church doctrines where it is posited as a belief even though there are no works to back it up, but in practical terms and real works as in "love your neighbor as yourself".

For such righteousness would make someone not to steal, kill, cheat, etc., with respect to his neighbor, so it's the culminating result of that in a nation that would lead to it being exalted.

So you can observe how some nations who don't even acknowledge God as a nation are being exalted by such righteousness, while a nation as Nigeria where churches are just about everywhere you go, despite being blessed with so much natural resources, is yet one of the most backward and reproached nations on Earth, for the lack of such righteousness which exalts a nation.

So deeds of righteousness works for any nation or peoples on the face of the Earth, and God has shown Himself overtime to love such righteousness I must add.

God bless.
God Bless..
Money and covetousness?? am not really a fan of those things. Maybe bcus those ones were the first ones I put into practice and saw evident result almost immediately.
Pleeease, I need more of those principles and ordinance, if they be too long to lay down, kindly refer me with biblical verses.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Every Satanist is mandated to bring new members, just like Jesus told us to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature, so also Satan mandates his disciples to do everything in their power to bring in more people.

That's why the Bible says that hell has enlarged it's coast and this is a literal statement, because hell keeps on increasing daily.

Satan sits on a throne in the second heaven surrounded by fallen angels who constantly sings his praises and bow saying Hail thee Lucifer, just like the Bible says God sits on a magnificent throne in heaven surrounded by angels and the redeemed saints.

All satan does is to mimic and make a corrupt version of the things of God.
he's trying to replicate God, he failed!
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
thorpido:

Good to hear.
You finished before me, though I won't tell you when I left, but I know you should know some of your juniors like Lois,evans,dollar,kolawole tijani(TJ) e.t.c
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Rogersmith:

Yes sir

I've read the question and I don't really understand what the questioner asked, maybe you can help me rephrase the question in a way I'll understand so that I can answer you.
Hope you do so.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Thanks for your concern, but with the way I wrote the story no one will really know who I am, except those who were extremely close to me.
Many have tried to know my real identity through mails , but I'm quite wiser than that.

I don't even want to reveal my identity, not out of fear, but cos of God's call on my life.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tosinex:
lollzz, I was wondering how Beyoncé will receive 1000 strokes without crying! hahaha, Even the 150 sef get as e be grin

Didn't you read of the demon possessed man in the Bible that stayed in tombs and no man could tame.

Have you actually studied mad men and noticed that they have extraordinary powers cos of demon possession.

That 150 strokes means nothing to her, cos she is possessed by demons.
Sasha fierce is a demon in the rank of a ruler of the darkness.

Beyonce is loved by Lucifer, so there is no way , he wouldn't empower her through his demons to laugh through such beatings.
She is an idol worshipped by humans,so she is helping Lucifer's cause.

The ones who survive the initiation are the ones Lucifer is sure will help his cause.

Hope you understand now.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Blabbermouth:

I know of;
1. The Givers{from the heart] never lack. Not that they become rich, but they are and will always be contended

and some others

Someone asked me of my view concerning your question, but I didn't really understand your question, so I feel you should probably rephrase it.
Though the question wasn't directed to me, but cos of the person who asked for my view that's why I said you should rephrase it, so that I could give an answer to the person.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by thorpido(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Good to hear.
You finished before me, though I won't tell you when I left, but I know you should know some of your juniors like Lois,evans,dollar,kolawole tijani(TJ) e.t.c
I remember Kolawole Tijani.

Anyway,the most important thing for me is that you are reconciled with your Maker.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
thorpido:
I remember Kolawole Tijani.

Anyway,the most important thing for me is that you are reconciled with your Maker.

Yesooo

I expected you to know Evans the money man?
Probably the money started coming in after you left
Well thank God you can confirm at least one of them.
Then we had cults like house of pain and men in control in Fego as secondary school students
You can also confirm I was a fegoite
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by thorpido(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Yesooo

I expected you to know Evans the money man?
Probably the money started coming in after you left
Well thank God you can confirm at least one of them.
Then we had cults like house of pain and men in control in Fego as secondary school students
You can also confirm I was a fegoite
One thing I know(which I learnt after we left) was that the juniors became really 'hard men'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.