Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (212473 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 1:14am On Sep 01, 2019
And this as well;

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 1:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

If only he was revealing these things and teaching the Bible along side. E for make sense.

Truly, you have selective amnesia. So all the while OP and everyone else have been talking...you didn't see any scriptural reference? Seriously?

Anas09:

Who satanism epp?

You perhaps...

Anas09:

The Lord Jesus was blind and ignorant nau for almost completely keeping satan off His teaching ministry.
You sabi pass God. Clap for ya sef.

You mean the same Jesus that taught His disciples certain things on the operations of Demons and how to bind and cast them out?
The same Jesus who appeared to your beloved Kenneth Hagin and taught him extensively on the operations of demons? You are a pitiful joke.

Anas09:

Pls lead me there, I have been a bit busy so didn't read where it was explained.

Take me to the post.

Check page 72 of this thread, it's too obvious for anyone with functioning eyes to miss it. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

I don't know from where he is preaching from. He said he wasn't tapping from the internet, and the Bible didn't give the information he posts here. So, maybe from Vedas.

If he is not a demonologist, where then did he get all the info on demons? All of the demons with their names and hierarchy and mode of Operations.

Who is he following after? Jesus, Paul or Peter? Who?

I am not double standard becos I have never supported demonology from the start then divert.

From the outset of this thread, I told the Op to talk more abt Jesus and less abt satan, he said I talk too much. All that to shut me off.

Go and read Kenneth Hagin's books on the Triumphant Church for a start, some of the answers to your questions are in there. Jesus revealed a lot about demons to him. Cogent facts backed up with the scriptures.

Unless you are implying Hagin who had a similar revelation from Jesus is a charlatan and a demonologist as well.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 1:40am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

E don dey enter you and who you are inside is beginning to get revealed. How did I lie?
I came in and responded to my mentions. Was your reply to that post in my mention for me to know you had replied to it?

Quite a daft assumption from you in the first place to falsely accuse me then. Now I have clearly shown you how I intervened in the misunderstanding between the OP and maraiangeles, so swallow your words back from where you spat them out.

Anas09:

You thought I went to read all the replies before answering my mentions?

Your ignorance is none of my business. Next time look at the complete facts on ground before jumping into false conclusions on my matter.

Anas09:

You are a stupid boy behind a stolen phone who feels he can insults his parents.

At this point, I can only throwback my head in laughter at this silly comment of yours. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I joined this platform as a teenager way back in 2008, and registered with this moniker in 2010 (check pix below and my profile to confirm)...add 9 years to that, and figure out I'm a working class man living my dreams outta Nigeria...but I'm not surprised at this outburst of yours, you've had a tough time connecting the dots all this while.

Anas09:

Do I need to say more when all your satanic agendas are everywhere for all to see?

Why have you tried to undermine the Word of God by all means? If you are here to further the Kingdom of God by revealing satan, then do it side by side, not 100% satan, demons and what they do.
Where did you see anyone in the Bible do that?

First off, you were blind to the testimonies on this thread. Now you are blind to all the scriptures the OP, myself and every other contributor on this thread has put up. Seek Jesus to help with your sense of sight, and also your understanding.
Anas09:

Do you think calling me a liar will make me one? Nonsense.

Yes you are. Your double standards is too glaring for everyone to see here madam.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:48am On Sep 01, 2019
Let me give a little contribution to readers who frequent this section. I think it's best we allow people who open threads to write the threads as the spirit leads them. Truth is, IF ALL OF US SHOULD MENTION AREAS THE OP SHOULD FOCUS ON/AREAS HE SHOULD IGNORE, THEN EACH OF US WILL MENTION DIFFERENT THINGS TILL THE OP WILL BE LEFT WITH NOTHING TO WRITE.

I would be ungrateful if I don't appreciate the thread, though I can recal how the OP was rude to me in his reply to a comment which I made. People here took note, a particular man who left this thread even mentioned it, tho he didn't mention my name, I knew it was me. Anyone who has eyes should go read the few comments I made here, and show me where I erred, yet did i reply the op? I ignored. I swallowed up the many questions I had to ask him.

Many expositions were made on this thread, what we should do is to pick the ones that concern us, and ignore the ones that do not. It is very necessary for Christians to have a good knowledge of how the devil operates. Eg. I have some colleagues who live large/flashy lifestyles. After reading this thread and saw the ''colours of beret, colours of socks, symbols'', etc which the OP mentioned, it then occurred to me that these colleagues could be cultists. This expositions makes me forewarned/forearmed, coupled with knowledge of the word of God. The OP also mentioned praying for a man and calling on hailstones..........I applied the hailstones as prayer weapon and it is helpful, I didn't even know about hailstones as a weapon one can use during prayers.

I don't know how many of us attend churches which are deliverance ministries, my brothers and sisters, some of you would weep if you see the things Christians are passing through. Are we saying these Christians don't know the word? Isn't it funny how the agents of darkness know the in/outs of most Christians, and this same agents are armed with demonic powers, yet they also use the Bible and enjoy some benefits which Christians gain. ''that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven, for he maketh the sun to rise on the evil and good, and the just/unjust'', wow....our God loves the just/unjust, I typed the above scripture because any least mistake or ignorance can make a Christian become a puppet for the devil to toy with. I was born into an Orthodox Christian background, I can remember that after I began following friends to attend other churches, I got excited getting to witness the displays of gifts of the spirit. On one of such Sundays, I can remember some people lined up for prayers/ deliverance. As I sat waiting for everything to end so that I could go home, I saw a young lady with a terrible hunchback, she also had HIV, she got it through eating in the dream. As I saw her tears came to my eyes., Isn't the devil wicked? She's got hunchback and HIV is added to it. If only this lady was equipped with knowledge about the dangers of eating in the dream. Can eating in the dream be found in the Bible?

The op claimed to have read the Bible over 120times, if he also reads other strange books, then that's his business, since he can handle it. An ordinary Christian who dares to read all sorts of strange books is a joke, why trespass to read book of Enoch, when one isn't done digesting the Bible properly, it's sheer foolery, infact it is only pastors who should read such books.

I believe the thread was aimed at exposing the works of darkness, and may not have not have focused more on preaching, maybe if the op stayed longer, he would have began preaching. My people if you check some threads in this section, it lacks readership because it is a copy/paste of the Bible. Who doesn't own a Bible or who doesn't have a church? In the process of winning more souls ''let us not forget that the previous souls that were won ages ago could be facing attacks or loosing their faith'', a thread like this could be of help. As new OPs are beginning to spring up let's ''sieve'' their narrations and pick only the details we need.

Anas09, I've read your contributions, and I have learnt a lot, indeed am convinced the oil of God is on you, but I think you should not bother so much, the best way to handle a thread like this is how I have explained, it's left for God to judge if OP is right or wrong. As for the ''you don't know warris going on'' comments which I have read repeatedly, hope it's not what am thinking o, hope there is nothing fishy about the OP or this thread......God will help us all.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 1:58am On Sep 01, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Let me give a little contribution to readers who frequent this section. I think it's best we allow people who open threads to write the threads as the spirit leads them. Truth is, IF ALL OF US SHOULD MENTION AREAS THE OP SHOULD FOCUS ON/AREAS HE SHOULD IGNORE, THEN EACH OF US WILL MENTION DIFFERENT THINGS TILL THE OP WILL BE LEFT WITH NOTHING TO WRITE.

I would be ungrateful if I don't appreciate the thread, though I can recal how the OP was rude to me in his reply to a comment which I made. People here took note, a particular man who left this thread even mentioned it, tho he didn't mention my name, I knew it was me. Anyone who has eyes should go read the few comments I made here, and show me where I erred, yet did i reply the op? I ignored. I swallowed up the many questions I had to ask him.

Many expositions were made on this thread, what we should do is to pick the ones that concern us, and ignore the ones that do not. It is very necessary for Christians to have a good knowledge of how the devil operates. Eg. I have some colleagues who live large/flashy lifestyles. After reading this thread and saw the ''colours of beret, colours of socks, symbols'', etc which the OP mentioned, it then occurred to me that these colleagues could be cultists. This expositions makes me forewarned/forearmed, coupled with knowledge of the word of God. The OP also mentioned praying for a man and calling on hailstones..........I applied the hailstones as prayer weapon and it is helpful, I didn't even know about hailstones as a weapon one can use during prayers.

I don't know how many of us attend churches which are deliverance ministries, my brothers and sisters, some of you would weep if you see the things Christians are passing through. Are we saying these Christians don't know the word? Isn't it funny how the agents of darkness know the in/outs of most Christians, and this same agents are armed with demonic powers, yet they also use the Bible and enjoy some benefits which Christians gain. ''that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven, for he maketh the sun to rise on the evil and good, and the just/unjust'', wow....our God loves the just/unjust, I typed the above scripture because any least mistake or ignorance can make a Christian become a puppet for the devil to toy with. I was born into an Orthodox Christian background, I can remember that after I began following friends to attend other churches, I got excited getting to witness the displays of gifts of the spirit. On one of such Sundays, I can remember some people lined up for prayers/ deliverance. As I sat waiting for everything to end so that I could go home, I saw a young lady with a terrible hunchback, she also had HIV, she got it through eating in the dream. As I saw her tears came to my eyes., Isn't the devil wicked? She's got hunchback and HIV is added to it. If only this lady was equipped with knowledge about the dangers of eating in the dream. Can eating in the dream be found in the Bible?

The op claimed to have read the Bible over 120times, if he aldo reads other strange books, then that's his business, since he can handle it. An ordinary Christian who dares to read all sorts of strange books is a joke, why trespass to read book of Enoch, when one isn't done digesting the Bible properly, it's sheer foolery, infact it is only pastors who should read such books.

I believe the thread was aimed at exposing the works of darkness, and may not have not have focused more on preaching, maybe if the op stayed longer, he would have began preaching. My people if you check some threads on this section, it lacks readership because it is a copy/paste of the Bible. Who doesn't own a Bible or who doesn't have a church? In the process of winning more souls ''let us not forget that the previous souls that were won ages ago could be facing attacks or loosing their faith'', a thread like this could be of help. As new OPs are beginning to spring up let's ''sieve'' their narrations and pick only the details we need.

Anas09, I've read your contributions, and I have learnt a lot, indeed am convinced the oil of God is on you, but I think you should not bother so much, the best way to handle a thread like this is how I have explained, it's left for God to judge if OP is right or wrong. As for the ''you don't know warris going on'' comments which I have read repeatedly, hope it's not what am thinking o, hope there is nothing fishy about the OP or this thread......God will help us all.

God bless you for this apt contribution.

The part of your quote I bolded... I have warned that those who are still struggling with arithmetics shouldn't even bother with furthermaths yet. It is the Spirit of God that gives understanding. Then limiting those other books to only pastors in my opinion isn't right tho. The Spirit of God would guide everyone (not only Pastors) into all Truth as written by Apostle John in his letters. The goal is for everyone to grow and not remain spiritual babies forever.

God bless...

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:20am On Sep 01, 2019
Well If you say so....... tho I still feel ordinary Christians should keep off some books. Amen
OkaiCorne:

God bless you for this apt contribution.

The part of your quote I bolded... I have warned that those who are still struggling with arithmetics shouldn't even bother with furthermaths yet. It is the Spirit of God that gives understanding. Then limiting those other books to only pastors in my opinion isn't right tho. The Spirit of God would guide everyone (not only Pastors) into all Truth as written by Apostle John in his letters. The goal is for everyone to grow and not remain spiritual babies forever.

God bless...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by madprophet(m): 3:12am On Sep 01, 2019
bonnylight003:
Some person are making jerk of God's word..
If God wants us to know more of devil he won't talk about JESUS..

The aim of Christianity is to win souls and make heaven..

If you have all this satanic knowledge and miss heaven..what's your gain...or are you going out to preach the gospel by telling them about Satan ..or the gospel of love..

I don't understand Christian this days... Every one dey claim wise..

All this demonic doctrines and all nonesense don't freak... Whether the Bible is 67 is none of my business...
I do my King James version ..under the spirit and if any dark energy comes around he collects..it hot..

We should be careful..some here are stylishly promoting lucifer and glorifying him..

Thread on 78 page..yet encouraging message to win soul for God...no discussion Abt the principle point of Christianity ..yet we hear Satan demon attacks..etc...are you trying to scare potential Christian's that have come to recieve truth?

God forbid...

I see demonic influnceon this thread... This thread doesn't in anyway glorify God..

And it is an insult to good conscience..

It's well?

Jesus loves we all.. Jesus is coming soon..
Devil is the master of deception and distraction.. sleek..and decernlyy cunny...it takes the holy Spirit of God to decern his ways..

Shalom !

Hello Sir,

I would suggest to you, You don't castigate what you dont know.

All of sudden the OP is preaching fear, Have you gone to prayer city and see how much people are suffering under the bondage of this dark powers.

Do you know how many pastors are suffering and the devil is playing tricks on?

Do you know how many and how much attacks the OP has received as a result of this expose?

I didn't want to comment but felt lead to, Spirituality is complicated and no amn understands it

Are you saying the pastors undergoing affliction do not know the bible?

I have heard and read about pastor who even with there anointing the devil came to press them down and the devil is still tormenting them?

I know you are Man of God, I sense you have the teaching gift and most times you usually have issues with things like this.

Well, What I would tell you is this, What you dont know pass yoh, instead of castigating go and do your research and ask God if the OP has done wrong.

I might not like his methods or agree with alot of his stuffs but one thing I know for sure, the OP has the oil on his head and you saying all this would not change that.

As pa the demonic influence, if you are man of the spirit here, you would know doing stuff about the kingdom on NL is no child play.

As for Ana09, from the annalise009 to Ana's and I have known her to be dogged and very opinionated, I dont agree less with her, but I believe she need to take thibgs easy, I get the vibe she is very very aggressive.

One last bros, There is no school of minstry you would where all this would not be taught, it is part of the tools that you require as a man of God. It would help us.

If you need further clarification go and buy Dr Olukoya books and see how much he talks about demons and there operation, Am sure you know he just celebrated 30 years in ministry, he is a science man, a PhD holder, and he is not a mad man too.

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Mariangeles(f): 4:52am On Sep 01, 2019
jesusjnr:

Sorry sis, the first doesn't contain any. Click on this on one instead:

https://www.nairaland.com/5390672/testimonies-enthronedbygod-when-he-nairaland#81782581

I believe the thread would be updated on a daily basis with related testimonies.

God bless.
Thank you and God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 5:24am On Sep 01, 2019
bonnylight003:
Some person are making jerk of God's word..
If God wants us to know more of devil he won't talk about JESUS..

The aim of Christianity is to win souls and make heaven..

If you have all this satanic knowledge and miss heaven..what's your gain...or are you going out to preach the gospel by telling them about Satan ..or the gospel of love..

I don't understand Christian this days... Every one dey claim wise..

All this demonic doctrines and all nonesense don't freak... Whether the Bible is 67 is none of my business...
I do my King James version ..under the spirit and if any dark energy comes around he collects..it hot..

We should be careful..some here are stylishly promoting lucifer and glorifying him..

Thread on 78 page..yet encouraging message to win soul for God...no discussion Abt the principle point of Christianity ..yet we hear Satan demon attacks..etc...are you trying to scare potential Christian's that have come to recieve truth?

God forbid...

I see demonic influnceon this thread... This thread doesn't in anyway glorify God..
And it is an insult to good conscience..

It's well?

Jesus loves we all.. Jesus is coming soon..
Devil is the master of deception and distraction.. sleek..and decernlyy cunny...it takes the holy Spirit of God to decern his ways..

Shalom !

MuttleyLaff:
"Ask God to bless anyone who curses you, and pray for everyone who is cruel to you"
- Luke 6:28

"Ask God to bless everyone who mistreats you. Ask him to bless them and not to curse them."
- Romans 12:14

I watched a well known pastor leading his congregation and instigating them to curse the fulani herdsmen and their backers. Everyone stood up and went into an at least 5 minutes long of praying curses mixing it together with praying/speaking in tongues against the assailants and their backers, who hacked to death and killed off one of their pastors travelling along the Abuja - Kaduna axis and I began to wonder whether they arent aware of Luke 6:28 and Romans 12:14 above ni, hmm?

Wtf, as in meaning, where's the faith. Couldnt they, instead of curse, summon and muster some faith and then after, pray for everyone who is cruel to them to have a change of heart etcetera, just as Jesus and the Bible advises, hmmm?

EnthronedbyGod, you too made this blunder, just as this well known pastor did and you should be very concerned, that a thought of curse lurked and/or lurks in your mind. Tell EnthronedbyGod, what do you believe and understand is better, is it thinking of give others a blessing or is it nursing a thought/thinking of giving neighbour a curse, hmm? If one doesnt judge evil or judge what is wrong, evil or what is wrong, will judge one.

Going back 2 or 3 pages, is where you are frightened of your shadow. The ungodly shall be punished according to their own imaginations. They shall come with fear and their own iniquities shall convince them to their face. Sometimes we are scared of our own shadow, and our imaginations get the best of us

Fyi, many ignored what you said, because they knew you're paranoid and not because they think you're joking

You're quite right, you've had no battle(s) with any humans nor any village people, but here you are, trying to subtly instill and/or incite a salutary fear with a subtle psychological threat of curse deception. You are better off, not cursing, stick to it.

Fyi, if you havent noticed, the devil has sat down, going over this thread and is admiring your work. Isn't that a compliment and endorsement, huh. You're are seen as worthy competition. Welldone Mr Demonologist.

Cry yourself a river. Have you read anyone advising anybody to turn away from this thread, hmm? Of course not, and the problem is about you, the writing of this thread, is therapy for you, the thread, is you exorcising your demons. I suppose, you dont know I understand why you type out and write all these dark stuff this way. I know the battle, for you, was not yet over.

I know you say and claim you've seen far, far worse things. Yes, of course, satanic powers are masters of deception, but the moment you come to self and repent, God certainly will see you through and bless you. Amen.

PS: EnthronedbyGod, have you noticed the itching ears "viewers/readers discretion" junkie addicts, need from you, they need their urgent next paranormal exposé fix dose. Hurry up, dont be keeping your customers "daa-daa ni" waiting nau.

tot, is one of the few, that clearly knows "warris" going on, about a thread so-so dedicated to dark paranormal and evil stories. It isnt about fear at all, as we know that God hasnt given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love, of a sound mind and sound judgement anyway. It's not a case of anyone running the risk of being influenced, but its just that reading about them here, wouldnt necessarily build up, more than their already mentionings in the Bible. This is just sheer self-gratification and as I've earlier said, somebody is having therapy and so exorsing their demons this way.

The Bible doesnt teach demonology nor does it mention any of these devils/demons/foul spirits characters, in seemingly admirable, glamorizing, dignifying and/or glorifying fashion displayed on this thread

Any fool can err, but only a greater fool persists in his/her fault and argues what is obviously/manifestly wrong and unhealthy

MuttleyLaff:
Look at yourself nah, look at you nah, look at your fruits nah sef gangan. Is it not, all about this almost, 65 pages bagful of itching ears stuff, and of you talking exclusively and solely only of demons, demonic paraphilia, Satanic and demonic paraphernalia etcetera, huh? You're unapologetically promoting witchcraft and demonism, cleverly served as entertainment for the faithful itching ears

No one can type a thread of this sort, if not being possessed by some demon that can neither be resisted nor broken free from. Or maybe, from your performance so far, this is because, it is your calling and this is what God has called you to do and disseminate, but notice how you've left out parts about the spiritual consequences of religious/christian cultisms and deliverance from them through Jesus Christ, erhn. Religious/christian cults like, where pastors are telling their congregation to eat grass, drink petrol, commit mass suicide, pastors stepping on and kicking their congregation, pastors carried shoulder high in lifted up in the air chairs, pastors stepping on congregation to enter the church, congregation kneeling, men and women, right from the main road, as pastor enters the church premises, pastors bringing live snakes to church etcetera

If no one is being real with you, I will and I am. I think, I've mentioned that, this isnt personal. I am not attacking you. I dont really have it in for you. I dont hate you. What and all I have for you is love, and please dont doubt that I love you because it is one of the only things, you should be sure of, that I do.

I have called you a greater fool than I am, and that's because by your antecedents, it's true. In a strange and amusing way, I see you as a brother and a friend, but in this matter, I see the truth as a better friend.

Fyi, self-styled "Apostle of Jesus Christ" sir, I know the genesis of the thrill that in the beginning prompted you to start open this thread. Now unlike some, we dont have the need to blow our trumpets, push out chest and be talking about oneself or one's achievements and exploits.
bonnylight003, the eyes are useless when the mind is blind. People often don’t see things as they are, but see them as they are

Desire for fame, pats on the back and adulation were the driving force behind opening and typing this satanic knowledge thread

LilMissFavvy:

The op claimed to have read the Bible over 120times, if he also reads other strange books, then that's his business, since he can handle it. An ordinary Christian who dares to read all sorts of strange books is a joke, why trespass to read book of Enoch, when one isn't done digesting the Bible properly, it's sheer foolery, infact it is only pastors who should read such books.

I believe the thread was aimed at exposing the works of darkness, and may not have not have focused more on preaching, maybe if the op stayed longer, he would have began preaching. My people if you check some threads in this section, it lacks readership because it is a copy/paste of the Bible. Who doesn't own a Bible or who doesn't have a church? In the process of winning more souls ''let us not forget that the previous souls that were won ages ago could be facing attacks or loosing their faith'', a thread like this could be of help. As new OPs are beginning to spring up let's ''sieve'' their narrations and pick only the details we need.

MuttleyLaff:
Apostle EnthronedbyGod, I'll reserve talking in length about your Satanic offerings, of yeah, what you're doing, does more to hinder the message of the Gospel than help it, and that's how exactly what you're going about doing by your satanic offering(s). You didn't know that or realise that, did you Apostle EnthronedbyGod, though Anas09 was all along trying to hint on it, but you clamped down on her, erhn? Clamped down her with your usual emotional blackmail and psychological manipulation you keep displaying on others that you perceive and see as ruffling your feather or rocking your boat on the thread

[img]https://s3/images/EnthronedbyG-copy.jpg[/img]

The above screenshot grab is where the self styled Apostle EnthronedbyGod RIP admits, on page 32 of that thread, (i.e. the link given below) to getting the inspiration from, to come here, replicate similar, in the Religion forum, so all itching ears crew and Apostle EnthronedbyGod faithfuls already missing the Apostle since after his hasty and hurried midnight clandestine exit, can catch up with the self-styled and unordained Apostle EnthronedbyGod RIP, under another of his numerous monikers, at the below URL link:
My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynọtocultism:
https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

It is lawful to be taught even by an enemy, demonology or whatnot, but at least make it balanced, as I've kept on telling you, there is cultism in the church, there's cultism in the body of Christ, believers are made to eat grass, made to drink gasoline/petrol, used as stepping stones so pastor's feet wont touch the dirty ground, they're abused, misused and left disgusted by religious/christian cult leaders

"Let's watch and see how far you can manage and how much mileage more you can squeeze out of this "calling" of yours"
- Religion / Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:10am On Aug 26

I remember very well, the above red inverted commas quote I made about you Apostle EnthronedbyGod. I just knew you cant keep up the deceptive appearances for much longer, because you have created a false impression that is very difficult to maintain. As you exit, may I say good riddance to bad rubbish and I am very glad to "eventuarry" soon see the back of you and your fakeries coming to an abrupt halting end.

Look at the bright side of life Apostle EnthronedbyGod, you at least have your gamut of other more monikers to fall back on to, for continuing with your unordained paranormal clergy work and also be carrying out your demonology calling with.

Right from the beginning, even before man's fall from grace and glory, God in Genesis 1:28, said "... replenish the earth, and subdue it...". and so God never promised anyone a problem free life. By implication, life is full of problems, everybody has one or more problems than the other, but guess what Apostle EnthronedbyGod, these problems do not come about necessarily because of village people, demons, witches, satanic forces etcetera targeting or attacking people as you've being diagnosing and when holding surgeries on this thread. It is very likely that those aforementioned village people, demons, witches, satanic forces arent even aware of the existence of the people they are being blamed to have hurt, but you having all along on this thread being giving credit and glory to Satan for things Satan has nothing to do with and giving people false hope and false sense of security because they think they are in safe hands with you, but not knowing you're not genuine.
LilMissFavvy, I am the other and second person that liked your comment above, solely because as you can seen from my quote regarding Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA, it resonates highly with me.

It gladdens my heart to see and know that aside our dear sister Ginalex, you as well, are a beauty and a breath of fresh air too. It's good to have and to behold such interesting characteristics. You are intelligent and beautiful. I'll be mistaking if you're not as beautiful outside, just as you're beautiful in the heart, inside. Good things will pursue after you and force themselves onto you. Amen IJN.

Everyone loves an intelligent woman, a woman of good understanding, a woman that when she speaks, her words are wise and sensible. Make no mistake about it, a virtuous woman, is an asset to the household. Such voice(s) of reason, that opens her mouth with wisdom are few and far in between, are rare. You have the spirit of an Abigail in you. God bless you at all points of your need(s) and answer all your urgent prayers asap. Amen IJN

As for the ''you don't know warris going on'' comments which you've read repeatedly, it's all what you're quizzingly thinking o, as there is no smoke without fire, you're spot on that quite a lot is fishy about the OP and the thread as already spelled out in above quote ......God always helps us all.

Credit goes to Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA, for having the good sense of not clinging on to and continuing a seemingly mistake, and continuing just for the sake that he has spent a great deal of time, effort and energy in making it

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by tot(f): 6:13am On Sep 01, 2019
The Gospels are full of the miracles of Jesus, Paul's letters are full of exhortation, correction, teachings aiming to mature the readers in Christ. So, I really don't understand the stance of Nigerian spirikoko that claim to know far more than the Scriptures and start detailing the hierarchies of demons and their operations. Where in the Bible is that promoted?

Some other points:

- A man of God is still a man and is not infallible. Using a known pastor to validate something which is erroneous does not change the fact that it is erroneous. For those who take the stance of Pastor A said x and Pastor A is well known, therefore whatever he said has to be right even if there is no Biblical basis, have you not turned such a pastor into your idol?

- Anyone belittling the Word of God as not being enough is displaying an enormous red flag.

- On the last day, each person will stand as an individual, there will be no hiding under the cloak of another. You are not going to stand together with anyone else. Therefore work out your own salvation with trembling. Don't be deceived.

People have different agendas here, there are many wolves in sheep clothing. When a person starts using subtle tactics to intimidate or shut others who rightly challenge them, it speaks volumes. Even Paul was glad the Berean Christians searched things out in the Scriptures for themselves.

For those who feel they know more than God sef, carry on. Continue delving into the dark things until it swallows you.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Wow.......Thanks and Amen @ MutleyLaff.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2019
OkaiCorne:

Go and read Kenneth Hagin's books on the Triumphant Church for a start, some of the answers to your questions are in there. Jesus revealed a lot about demons to him. Cogent facts backed up with the scriptures.

Unless you are implying Hagin who had a similar revelation from Jesus is a charlatan and a demonologist as well.
Devils Advocate. As much as I believe in Pa Hagin's ministry, it still does not pass as a universal authority for every believer.

What Happens to the Good old Bible? Are you done doing what Jesus taught in there? You have exhausted the Old and Testament teachings, now we must leave for ministers personal encounters.

This is how satan crips into people's lives and make them his advocates. Satan knows that so long as you remain within the binderies of the Bible, he cannot get you into errors, so he lures you out.

Sir Mr, tell me why Jesus of Nazareth did not base His Teachings on satan and satanism.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2019
OkaiCorne:

Truly, you have selective amnesia. So all the while OP and everyone else have been talking...you didn't see any scriptural reference? Seriously?

You perhaps...

You mean the same Jesus that taught His disciples certain things on the operations of Demons and how to bind and cast them out?
The same Jesus who appeared to your beloved Kenneth Hagin and taught him extensively on the operations of demons? You are a pitiful joke.

Check page 72 of this thread, it's too obvious for anyone with functioning eyes to miss it. Gosh!
I asked you the things Jesus taught about demons, you miserably threw in "This cannot go out without fasting and prayer".

False prophets teach half truths as they twist the scriptures. That's who you are.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2019
OkaiCorne:
More testimonies Anas09 obviously skipped and jumped past on this thread;

It's obvious you don't know what a testimony is as you don't know what double standardness is.

Is a waste of time talking to someone whose heart has been eaten up by demons.

How can what you call testimonies here edify and challenge another struggling believer to get up and fight for their faith?

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

Devils Advocate. As much as I believe in Pa Hagin's ministry, it still does not pass as a universal authority for every believer.

What Happens to the Good old Bible? Are you done doing what Jesus taught in there? You have exhausted the Old and Testament teachings, now we must leave for ministers personal encounters.

This is how satan crips into people's lives and make them his advocates. Satan knows that so long as you remain within the binderies of the Bible, he cannot get you into errors, so he lures you out.

Sir Mr, tell me why Jesus of Nazareth did not base His Teachings on satan and satanism.

Obviously you can't help repeating yourself over and over again.

EnthronedbyGod opened another thread on Heaven... you didn't castigate him on that one.

After exposing the works of Satan as your hypocritical self encouraged him to do on page 26, he is suddenly focused on Satanism...

Mrs.Double Standards, what is stopping you from calling Hagin a charlatan and demonologist?

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

It's obvious you don't know what a testimony is as you don't know what double standardness is.

Is a waste of time talking to someone whose heart has been eaten up by demons.

How can what you call testimonies here edify and challenge another struggling believer to get up and fight for their faith?

Ehen, I like how the goal post is shifting gradually...first it's from where are the testimonies on this thread? To how can such testimonies here edify others struggling in their faith?

You no get point abeg, what's the next excuse you want to hang on to?

A simple summary on the purpose of those testimonies is this...those who think the devil is powerful is not as powerful as he paints himself to be. God is Almighty and powerful and puts the work of the devil to shame.

God is still in the business of reaching out to save anyone willing to be saved from the clutches and bondage of Satan the oppressor.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

I asked you the things Jesus taught about demons, you miserably threw in "This cannot go out without fasting and prayer".

False prophets teach half truths as they twist the scriptures. That's who you are.

Blind and false accusations as always.

Didn't Jesus teach his disciples on how demons operate when one is casted but if the host remains empty, it comes with 7 more stronger than itself?

Didn't Jesus teach his disciples certain demons don't go out except by prayers and fasting?

Madam, open your Bible and see it na... unless you're telling us Jesus was referring to cherubs and seraphs in those instances...smh.

And oh, Jesus also appeared to beloved Hagin of blessed memory and taught him extensively on the subject matter of demons...

Perhaps you need to get your memory refreshed by referring to screenshots of triumphant church I pasted earlier on this thread... unless you're indirectly calling Hagin a false teacher as well. cheesy
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2019
madprophet:

Hello Sir,

I would suggest to you, You don't castigate what you dont know.

All of sudden the OP is preaching fear, Have you gone to prayer city and see how much people are suffering under the bondage of this dark powers.

Do you know how many pastors are suffering and the devil is playing tricks on?

Do you know how many and how much attacks the OP has received as a result of this expose?

I didn't want to comment but felt lead to, Spirituality is complicated and no amn understands it

Are you saying the pastors undergoing affliction do not know the bible?

I have heard and read about pastor who even with there anointing the devil came to press them down and the devil is still tormenting them?

I know you are Man of God, I sense you have the teaching gift and most times you usually have issues with things like this.

Well, What I would tell you is this, What you dont know pass yoh, instead of castigating go and do your research and ask God if the OP has done wrong.

I might not like his methods or agree with alot of his stuffs but one thing I know for sure, the OP has the oil on his head and you saying all this would not change that.

As pa the demonic influence, if you are man of the spirit here, you would know doing stuff about the kingdom on NL is no child play.

As for Ana09, from the annalise009 to Ana's and I have known her to be dogged and very opinionated, I dont agree less with her, but I believe she need to take thibgs easy, I get the vibe she is very very aggressive.

One last bros, There is no school of minstry you would where all this would not be taught, it is part of the tools that you require as a man of God. It would help us.

If you need further clarification go and buy Dr Olukoya books and see how much he talks about demons and there operation, Am sure you know he just celebrated 30 years in ministry, he is a science man, a PhD holder, and he is not a mad man too.

God bless you brother.

Soon another person will call Dr. Olukoya a certified demonologist and charlatan.

I can't help but shake my head in pity for them.

It is well. Just take a look at someone's double standards, she knows the truth...but her beef with the OP and some others on this thread then suddenly she has made a U turn to attack the OP.

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2019
OkaiCorne:

I am calling you out for what you are. A liar and someone with double standards.
Stop screeching like a scratched CD. I expected that by now you shd have listed out my lies because mere saying I'm a lie without pointing out my lies, makes you seem like a resounding gong.

You said you're an adult yet you can't determine who is double standard.
From the beginning of this thread I have been for the Word of God. If you accuse me of being double standard, you wld be saying a some point I supported your spiritism here. Did I?

Did I ever hail your efforts of promoting demons and their operations? No. And it will never happen.

OkaiCorne:

You need mental evaluation and help to really UNDERSTAND what is going on here. Whoever said the OP is into satanism? Whoever said satan can deliver anyone? well except you.
You cannot see that because satan has captured your mind already. You work for satan and are here to project his actives hence cast fear into people.

OKcornel. From Genesis to Revelation Jesus scaresly dwelled on demons why?

Weren't demons on earth buffeting people while Jesus went about doing what He came to earth to do? How many times did he gather people and began telling them about demons.

Satan's Advocate when Jesus says resist the devil and he wld flee from you, what did He mean? Keep looking for ways to defend satanism.

OKcornel is a satanist.

OkaiCorne:

Since you are so blind to the testimonies of victories on this thread, I'll post the screenshots here for you to see again. Well, that is even if you can truly see.
What makes them testimonies of Victory? Do you even know what victory is?

Victory is when an oppressed breaks free from satanic operations by the power if Jesus through he preaching of the Word if God.

Once I was blind, but now I can see. This is victory, not men with itchy ears encouraging a dying man to die and take along with him as many souls.

Jesus saves, not satan.
OKcornel the Devils Advocate, if you are for Jesus then preach Jesus.

Point people to the Kingdom of light not if darkness.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

Stop screeching like a scratched CD. I expected that by now you shd have listed out my lies because mere saying I'm a lie without pointing out my lies, makes you seem like a resounding gong.

You said you're an adult yet you can't determine who is double standard.
From the beginning of this thread I have been for the Word of God. If you accuse me of being double standard, you wld be saying a some point I supported your spiritism here. Did I?

Did I ever hail your efforts of promoting demons and their operations? No. And it will never happen.

You cannot see that because satan has captured your mind already. You work for satan and are here to project his actives hence cast fear into people.

OKcornel. From Genesis to Revelation Jesus scaresly dwelled on demons why?

Weren't demons on earth buffeting people while Jesus went about doing what He came to earth to do? How many times did he gather people and began telling them about demons.

Satan's Advocate when Jesus says resist the devil and he wld flee from you, what did He mean? Keep looking for ways to defend satanism.

OKcornel is a satanist.

What makes them testimonies of Victory? Do you even know what victory is?

Victory is when an oppressed breaks free from satanic operations by the power if Jesus through he preaching of the Word if God.

Once I was blind, but now I can see. This is victory, not men with itchy ears encouraging a dying man to die and take along with him as many souls.

Jesus saves, not satan.
OKcornel the Devils Advocate, if you are for Jesus then preach Jesus.

Point people to the Kingdom of light not if darkness.

Mrs. Double Standards, check out what the purpose of this thread is. It is about exposing the works of Satan and removing the wool of ignorance from people's eyes. You hypocritically encouraged the OP to do so, only to turn around, show up your real intentions and disrupt this thread. You are not fooling anyone here.

All of a sudden, after seeing the OP is not fighting Jesusjnr as you wished and hoped for, he is suddenly promoting the works of satan, rather than exposing them...

Anas09 the bitter old woman sowing seeds of discord among people. Can't laugh but see you calling me a Satanist. Oh well even many Pharisees falsely accused Jesus of being in league with Belzeebub. Your opinion is as useless as the P in Psychology.

And wait, you were also deliberately blind to where OP spoke about the power of God and converting others from cultism and other struggles to Jesus on this thread? abi you wan make I bring the screenshots come here ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2019
OkaiCorne:
See the hypocrisy and double standards of Anas09 in full glare.

Kindly check her comment encouraging the OP to expose the works of satan in page 26 of this thread. Same lady is turning around bitterly accusing the OP of satanism and encouraging the works of Satan.

CaveAdullam, Jesusjnr...are you seeing the double standards and hypocrisy I'm talking of?
Thank God you mentioned the page. People can refer.
EnthronedbyGod pulled us away from 'SayNotoCultism' thread saying he wld reveal the spiritual angle of cultism in school. We all followed him to this thread.

On going, he said he wasn't going to go into all he did as a cultist. Then I made the comment I made there. I told him that if he was keeping somethings that means he was not done with satan.

At this point he was still talking about school cultism and his involvement. If you open a thread to expose what kids are made to do in school and what effect he has on them, why hide some? This was my reason for that comment that you took out of context.

My motive of making that statement was for him to help keep kids who haven't entered out of cultism.

I never encouraged him to turn to Aleister Crowley.

So, these are my lies and what makes me double standard?
If I knew he was Aleister Crowley, I wld not have followed him from 'SayNotoCultism' thread down here.

Who is a lIar now OKcornel?

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

Thank God you mentioned the page. People can refer.
EnthronedbyGod pulled us away from 'SayNotoCultism' thread saying he wld reveal the spiritual angle of cultism in school. We all followed him to this thread.

On going, he said he wasn't going to go into all he did as a cultist. Then I made the comment I made there. I told him that if he was keeping somethings that means he was not done with satan.

At this point he was still talking about school cultism and his involvement. If you open a thread to expose what kids are made to do in school and what effect he has on them, why hide some? This was my reason for that comment that you took out of context.

My motive of making that statement was for him to help keep kids who haven't entered out of cultism.

I never encouraged him to turn to Aleister Crowley.

So, these are my lies and what makes me double standard?
If I knew he was Aleister Crowley, I wld not have followed him from 'SayNotoCultism' thread down here.

Who is a lIar now OKcornel?

I can't help but see how you started fighting the OP when he didn't attack Jesusjnr on this thread as you hoped and wished for. Immediately after that, the OP was suddenly magnifying and exalting the works of Satan...rather than exposing them as you initially told him to cheesy cheesy cheesy

You think it is fools following this thread ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2019
OkCornel:

Refer to the blue fonts for the things the church was commended for, refer to the red one for their mistakes;

The mistakes of the church of Pergamos;

Revelation 2 v 12-17;

12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.
16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The mistakes of the Church of Thyatira;

Revelation 2 v 18-29;

18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Anas09, can you see both churches were full of zealous believers earnestly wanting to serve the Lord, but still had issues to contend with arising from their ignorance of the wiles of the devil? Is it that they were not focused on the teachings of Jesus and the Apostles and yet were still deceived? Hmmm?

OKcornel. I wld rather we open a separate thread for this. What do you say?
You merely posting these scriptures here with no analysis or their contexts and how it affects you and I in today's Church, doesn't do justice to the issue.

So, who shd open it, you or I?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2019
And as for your questions as to why Jesus "scarcely" discussed on the subject matters of demons from "Genesis to Revelation"

There were many other subject matters Jesus spoke of. Primarily, the Kingdom of God, Faith, Prayer, Exercising authority over illnesses and evil Spirits, Love, the Holy Spirit e.t.c.

Everything Jesus spoke of are different topics to be focused on and broadened out as the Holy Spirit gives revelation. That one chooses to expose the works of darkness and bring them to light, does not necessarily mean the other matters are ignored.

Check what the purpose of this thread is for. As for other subject matters, other threads have been opened to expound on them sufficiently.

STOP MISTAKING A PART OF THE PICTURE FOR THE WHOLE PICTURE.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

OKcornel. I wld rather we open a separate thread for this. What do you say?
You merely posting these scriptures here with no analysis or their contexts and how it affects you and I in today's Church, doesn't do justice to the issue.

So, who shd open it, you or I?

You can go ahead dear. Mention we so we'll discuss there in detail.

No fights, no quarrels. We'll be having insightful discussions there from both the biblical and historical perspectives.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2019
OkaiCorne:

You can go ahead dear. Mention we so we'll discuss there in detail.

No fights, no quarrels. We'll be having insightful discussions there.
Good. That will be after service. I will go for third service.

When I come back.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

Good. That will be after service. I will go for third service.

When I come back.

Cheers. Have a great day today.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2019
""Rhetorics. Sophistry and empty talk that is intended to impress with. You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time "
- Religion / Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 11:42am On Aug 26

Apostle EnthronedbyGod you sound surprised, but didnt I say you cant fool all the people all the time, hmm?

You said you wouldnt reply, yet you continually replied, you more than three times replied, no wonder your ignore orders werent taken to, if you're that indisciplined enough to not be able to stick to your words and keep it, why should your lackeys take heed of your advice. Like Oga, like "office messenger"
- Religion / Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 6:38pm On Aug 28"

I dont understand why when people are banned and they dont learn from why they are banned in the first place, but are still hellbent on using their other moniker(s) to continue with the same actions that caused them being banned and prevented from posting comments.

Just like Apostle EnthornedbyGod and jesusjnr his alterego, they all have alternating moniker IDs they originally opened for their covert and behind-the-scenes activities that they fall back to and then use when banned and having their posting prvileges withdrawn. The multiple monikers thing, that is a case of, like oga Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA, like "office messenger", just as with the above inverted red commas, unable to stick to ones word

Anas09, fyi, a certain poster is actually on a long ban and with posting privileges withdrawn but still insisting with a second moniker hellbent on engaging you regardless of being banned
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2019
OkaiCorne:

I can't help but see how you started fighting the OP when he didn't attack Jesusjnr on this thread as you hoped and wished for. Immediately after that, the OP was suddenly magnifying and exalting the works of Satan...rather than exposing them as you initially told him to cheesy cheesy cheesy

You think it is fools following this thread ba?
Now you want to divert to something else.

I told him to be careful how he paddied with Jesusjnr because Jj is a charlatan looking for credibility, at the time I didn't know the Ops agenda.

Again, be sincere and stop being dishonest. Say what you read me saying there. I told him to expose everything school cultism was about.

The 'SayNotoCultism' guy exposed everything to a point people threatened him.

If the Op said he was going to reveal the spiritual angle of school cultism then why say he would not go into certain things?

Find, when he exposed the demons behind what the school cults worship, he would have gone on to tell people who are already stuck how to escape. But did he do that?

So many who followed him here for that purpose left when they couldn't get any heard way.

If he wanted to really help people, shouldn't he have told them how to escape from what they have entangled themselves in? Instead he was going deeper and deeper into satan. What the hell? How does that help?

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

I told him to be careful how he paddied with Jesusjnr because Jj is a charlatan looking for credibility, at the time I didn't know the Ops agenda.

Again, be sincere and stop being dishonest. Say what you read me saying there. I told him to expose everything school cultism was about.

The 'SayNọtoCultism' guy exposed everything to a point people threatened him.

If the Op said he was going to reveal the spiritual angle of school cultism then why say he would not go into certain things?

Find, when he exposed the demons behind what the school cults worship, he would have gone on to tell people who are already stuck how to escape. But did he do that?

So many who followed him here for that purpose left when they couldn't get any heard way.

If he wanted to really help people, shouldn't he have told them how to escape from what they have entangled themselves in? Instead he was going deeper and deeper into satan. What the hell? How does that help?
"Desire for fame, pats on the back and adulation were the driving force behind opening and typing this satanic knowledge thread"
- Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 5:24am on 01 Sept 2019

Anas09, the fame, pats on the back, receiving accolades and adulation are more important to the Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA than him ever outlining remedies with gospel truth or even exposing practices that goes down in religious/christian set-up that effectively borders on cultism
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

The 'SayNotoCultism' guy exposed everything to a point people threatened him.

Anas09, read your own post and stop paraphrasing it. You told the OP to expose Satan fully. I didn't see where the scope was limited to school cult and all sorts...although that was what the thread was opened for in the first place.

Please who will see this post of yours and think otherwise? You among others gave the OP a full thumbs up to throttle on and expose the works of darkness. In your very words you said this "EXPOSE SATAN AND HIS WORKS IF YOU ARE REALLY DONE WITH HIM"

Now how that has suddenly turned to satanism and glorifying satan...we all know it got down to this. Strife with someone else you were not happy with, and the OP supported.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 228
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.