Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,079 members, 7,867,095 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Prevention Of High Blood Pressure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prevention Of High Blood Pressure (232 Views)

Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries / Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure / WHO: Prevention Of Monkey Pox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prevention Of High Blood Pressure by adebowaleolaj: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
The prevalence of high blood presure is on the surge in Nigeria. There are many underlying factors that are responsible for this health challenge, such as obesity, high consumption of alchohol. However a particular product called Reishi is a solution. Reishi is formulated from a famous plant called Mushroom. Reishi mushroom is used for boosting the immune system, viral infections such as flu, asthma, heart disease, high blood pressure and also enhances good sleep. It also helps you with focus and memory. Kindly contact or whatsapp me on 08138334719 for inquiries.

(1) (Reply)

My Memo: International Day Against Drug Abuse / Natural Remedies For Constipation / Doctors Remove 33 Objects Including Razor Blades And A Screwdriver From Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.