Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Weed Is Underrated, My Experience A Lesson To All - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weed Is Underrated, My Experience A Lesson To All (357 Views)

'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weed Is Underrated, My Experience A Lesson To All by Akinowon123(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
So guys, I should not be doing this because of what surrounds the subject matter (WEED). But couldn't help but letting this out for people to learn.

I am this gentle, easy going guy who never wanted any trouble but everyone living peacefully. I Dont talk much and when I do, then am with my friends in which some are gentle too but most of them are bad boys.

They noticed I was not following their foot steps in most area of being bad, I always tried to explain things and we were cool. Okay, when I say been bad ( womanize, smoke, drinks, Dont give a Bleep about any hater). Well, they still have morals.....I love them

Anytime I heard about smoke, to me it was all the same thing either cigarette, weed, pawpaw and all sort. I never knew "wais going on". I get to hangout on a birthday party one evening, then u tried smoking cigarette. To me, it was nothing as I was a bit calm and sleepy but never get to the brain or affected my reasoning.

Then over time, I used to take a stroke just to feel among anytime we were out together.

#tobecontinued
Re: Weed Is Underrated, My Experience A Lesson To All by Akinowon123(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
I abandoned it for a while as I see no sense just taking smoke inside me and pouring it out. Then just few weeks ago, it happened.

Am aware weed is illegal in Nigeria but since I never knew why or researched about it. All I know is when people abuse themselves, they used to made reference to weed like (Weed at work, u don smoke weed, #Mo ro pe Oti fa igbo). Never knew that there is more to the insult.

The first time i finally saw a sample of weed, I collected it from the guy in a small Lylon and I was just playing around when he came up with a harsh voice that if the weed falls, am in dept. I never expected such reaction as I though u can always buy nearbies.

I was weak and maybe say depressed for a time like that, things were not going my way and i was lonely, fatherlord, ur son requested for small weed and amazing he was given.

I took it in, it used like 3 days before I finally attempted to smoke the so-call-weed
Re: Weed Is Underrated, My Experience A Lesson To All by Akinowon123(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
I took it out, wrapped it inside an exercise book sheet of paper. Then I lighted it but it was the paper burning, I tried for so many time all to no avail. My guy naso I open the paper open mouth dey chew the thing. I ate it like rice, then i told myself..........is this what everyone used to shout about, rubbish not even sweet self..........shiorr

I never knew wais going on mehn

Like 1 hour time, my guy start work.

My b
Re: Weed Is Underrated, My Experience A Lesson To All by Akinowon123(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
My body began over heating, then one of my friend just returned back. I went to check the mirror my eyes balls were gradually turning to red. I told myself, the hour has come.

What do I do? I Dont want my guy to know I did that. I told myself to keep calm and never do anything so as not to be laughed about.

Normally my body reaction to drugs is bad so I don't take them.

I then attempted going to the bathroom to call a close friend to tell me what i can do before it got out of hand. U can't believe I went in there and starred at the mirror for like 15 minutes before why I was there. I took up the phone to start the call but my hand could not move much. It was as if I wanted to collapse. I struggled hard to rush down to the bed and sleep.

Getting to the bed i couldn't remember anything that just happened there in the toilet and then the me and brain fight start.

I can say, that was the first time I reason like a mad man, my brain will flashback to 20 years ago then backed it up with a 5 year old file in the memory log. Then it was so fast i couldnt control the brain anymore. The brain was imagining things i could do to relieve myself which were bad in the normal sense. Thank God what i took was not much and i can still stay cool for a lot of time.

Although, i was bold enough to do anything but weed is bad. I remembered a female friend of one of my guy came and we got into conversation which i dont do on a norms, na so i toast babe collect her number join. Normally, this girl is even bigger than my kind of girl.

Now, firstly i had no education whatsover about weed. Which really affected me. Lots happened, like not remembering what i just thought about 2 mins ago.

Pls weed is underrated, the only thing people say is it gets u high........u will be bold, u go dey reason like say u dey heaven.

I thought i would ran mad or die sef. But thank God am in good health. Never ever again till i die fam.

#SayNoToWeed
Re: Weed Is Underrated, My Experience A Lesson To All by Akinowon123(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlacla
Re: Weed Is Underrated, My Experience A Lesson To All by SmallmebigGod: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hope they will listen

(1) (Reply)

Is Diarrhea After Treating Typhoid Normal? / *busola Vs Fatoyinbo* NONE Of This Means Sexual Consent-dr Olufunmilayo / Corrective Eyes Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.