Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday (23043 Views)

Insecurity: What South-West Governors Discussed With Traditional Rulers / 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu / 2019 Elections: What Buhari Discussed With Service Chiefs In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by hopexter(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=simonlee post=79455411][/quote]

Its either your don't like good thing or you're against good prophecy undecided
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by lexy2014: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Jobac:
The Progressive Governors really tried. They have the interest of this country at hearts. Never again should a person like Saraki preside over the Senate. PDP and especially Saraki frustrated Buhari's first term, today they have been put to shame. Some people from a certain region just because they lost woefully in the last election, they are now praying for the downfall of this country...God pass una. Before the election it was Biafra or death, I wonder what they want now. They are even begging Buhari on their knees to consider them for SGF...it will never happen in my country. You people will wail tired. Nevertheless, kudos to Chris Ngige, the DG of VON and other progressives from that side. While true Nigerians are saying lifting up, all the enemies of Nigeria will be saying casting down.

Can u pls tell me how this visit proves that d "governors really tried" & how their visit shows they have d interest of Nigeria at heart

2 Likes

Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by AngelicBeing: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
GoTV:
sad Honestly I'm tired of being a born again Christian sad
Hahaha, owu never start to blow you, continue with your online bulshit grin
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by mamotalk: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
Thanking Buhari for Paris Club? I don't believe it.
Well clueless president from clueless party among the clueless governors.
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
useurkidney3121:

Everyday meeting but not yielding positively

Its called motion without movement. Activity without productivity.
From d highlights of d meeting, d governors could have simply put a call thru to d president from their respective states instead of wasting money to go 2 abuja 2do nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by lexy2014: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
mamotalk:
Thanking Buhari for Paris Club? I don't believe it.
Well clueless president from clueless party among the clueless governors.
A phone call would have done that
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by Phemoo10(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
Useless Governors. They just went there to thank Buhari for the 2trillion shared. None of them deem it fit to discuss the issues of insecurity in their respective states. The rate of Kidnapping, Banditry, yahooyahoo and other social vices under this government is very high. Declare state of Emergency on Insecurity Now! Directionless Government!!!
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by clems88(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
Gathering of thieves

Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by israelmao(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Talk is very cheap ,just open and close your mouth at no charge.
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by Fatheroflove(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
Bunch of idiots
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by paulchineduN(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Jobac:
The Progressive Governors really tried. They have the interest of this country at hearts. Never again should a person like Saraki preside over the Senate. PDP and especially Saraki frustrated Buhari's first term, today they have been put to shame. Some people from a certain region just because they lost woefully in the last election, they are now praying for the downfall of this country...God pass una. Before the election it was Biafra or death, I wonder what they want now. They are even begging Buhari on their knees to consider them for SGF...it will never happen in my country. You people will wail tired. Nevertheless, kudos to Chris Ngige, the DG of VON and other progressives from that side. While true Nigerians are saying lifting up, all the enemies of Nigeria will be saying casting down.

If u think we give a hoot about u and ur govt, u are living in a cocoon of self delusion. I'm proud of being an Igbo man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by Ijaya123: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
Buhari shouldn't bother with ministers at all...cos it won't make sense for him to appoint ministers and after few months Atiku would drive all of them away ..

Whatever you’re high on must be fresh and direct from source.
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by OlaPhils(m): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
WHOM ARE THOSE PEOPLE WEARING RAGS?
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by McTEE10(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Why is ondo state governor not in the picture?
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by motorola(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Please what exactly are you talking about, seems you were freely given data
Jobac:

1 Like

Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by Jelal0007(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
I wonder which economic performance Yahaya Bello wants to improve in kogi state. After reading this crap, you can't tell these folks didn't have anything tangible to tell Nigerians. They went there for jamboree.
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by Memphis357(m): 12:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Jobac:

Dude,shut tha f**k up,abeg!
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by Emilokoiyawon: 12:25am On Jun 19, 2019
Don't tell me you guys did not discuss SECURITY - the number issue plaguing Nigerians all across the country at the moment. Buhari needs to get to the fore-front of this issue ASAP.
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by biztip: 1:59am On Jun 19, 2019
normal useless talks
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by Tonero231: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2019
Jobac:
The Progressive Governors really tried. They have the interest of this country at hearts. Never again should a person like Saraki preside over the Senate. PDP and especially Saraki frustrated Buhari's first term, today they have been put to shame. Some people from a certain region just because they lost woefully in the last election, they are now praying for the downfall of this country...God pass una. Before the election it was Biafra or death, I wonder what they want now. They are even begging Buhari on their knees to consider them for SGF...it will never happen in my country. You people will wail tired.
Nevertheless, kudos to Chris Ngige, the DG of VON and other progressives from that side. While true Nigerians are saying lifting up, all the enemies of Nigeria will be saying casting down.

What have they done to improve the living condition of the populace?

Lazy youths that survives on crumbs from political tables

Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by henrysam(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2019
Look at sycophants, they were only thanking and appreciating him, none of them have the gut to tell the president the truth about what is happening in thirr respective States.
Shame to our leader, shame on them, shame to Nigeria.
This country is just a joke.

1 Like

Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by lexy2014: 11:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Jobac:

How did PDP& Saraki frustrate buharis first term?
Re: What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday by Alejobs: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure / Falana To Buhari: Don't Let Police Disrupt Upcoming #EndSARS Protest / Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.