Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD (1340 Views)

Car Convertion From Rhd To Lhd / How To Know If A Car Has Been Converted From Rhd To Lhd? / Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD by lekbel09(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good afternoon guys, I have been doing a lot of research concerning the conversion of this car from RHD TO LHD so that I am well prepared for it. Please I would like a list of things in the car that should be changed in order to allow for a perfect conversion. Thanks in anticipation for your replies

Cc: LeJeun
Gazzuzz
Erico2k2 and any other meaningful contribution from the gurus is highly welcome
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD by Lexusgs430: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
lekbel09:
Good afternoon guys, I have been doing a lot of research concerning the conversion of this car from RHD TO LHD so that I am well prepared for it. Please I would like a list of things in the car that should be changed in order to allow for a perfect conversion. Thanks in anticipation for your replies

Gazzuzz

Just buy a proper LHD........

1 Like

Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD by lekbel09(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Just buy a proper LHD........
The car was given to me virtually free of charge, I just have to convert it.
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD by erico2k2(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
lekbel09:

Gazzuzz
go ahead,, try and do a budget shipping and clearing, do a combination shipping with container guys in the Dagenham area, they can give you a good deal for shipping and clearing. Toyota parts are cheap so don't waste time buying any parts in the UK as there are loads of it in Nigeria.
NB: Hope it is for personal use and not for SALE
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD by Lexusgs430: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
lekbel09:
The car was given to me virtually free of charge, I just have to convert it.

So car is already in Nigeria?.....
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD by Lexusgs430: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
erico2k2:

go ahead,, try and do a budget shipping and clearing, do a combination shipping with container guys in the Dagenham area, they can give you a good deal for shipping and clearing. Toyota parts are cheap so don't waste time buying any parts in the UK as there are loads of it in Nigeria.

Oga erico2k2, you are advising a 2006 Corolla conversion?.......
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD by erico2k2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga erico2k2, you are advising a 2006 Corolla conversion?.......
He said the car was free nahh,E B like say U never reach Ladipo for a long time, go and see wetin dem dey convert there, the Older the less complication. ALl those RX wey full road nor be 2006 them B?
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD by lekbel09(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
erico2k2:

For personal use, I did not actually buy it, more or less free of charge, I only want to convert it .The Car is coming wif a container
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD by lekbel09(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

So car is already in Nigeria?.....

Soon to be boss
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD by erico2k2(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
lekbel09:
For personal use, I did not actually buy it, more or less free of charge, I only want to convert it .The Car is coming wif a container
cool
Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD by Folumade1: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
I am thinking of actually Buying RHD to convert in lagos to LHD but i am fully based here in the UK . the purpose of purchases are for sales, what would guru in the house advise as regards;

1. COST OF SHIPPING TO LAGOS
2. COST OF CLEARING IN LAGOS
3. COST OF CONVERSION TO LHD in Lagos

many thanks i can be riched on e-mail at mitchmide@gmail.com

erico2k2:

Re: Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD by erico2k2(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Folumade1:

I am thinking of actually Buying RHD to convert in lagos to LHD but i am fully based here in the UK . the purpose of purchases are for sales, what would guru in the house advise as regards;

1. COST OF SHIPPING TO LAGOS
2. COST OF CLEARING IN LAGOS
3. COST OF CONVERSION TO LHD in Lagos

many thanks i can be riched on e-mail at mitchmide@gmail.com

DON'T TRY IT

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Tokunbo 2001 Nissan Micra / Steps To Buy A Car From USA And Ship To Nigeria Fast / My 2004 Lexus RX 330 Enters Anti Theft Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.