Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nigerians In The Uk Want To Go Back Home! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In The Uk Want To Go Back Home! (1103 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US / Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? / Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In The Uk Want To Go Back Home! by TheOne2(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2007
Some of my coursemates just came back from the "Carrers in Africa UK fair" with some interesting stories. The one that caught my attention though was the fact that 3,500 Nigerians were officially invited to the fair after their applications and several thousand others gate-crashed the event. I find this interesting because I have come to believe (by reading people's views on nairaland and other sources) that Nigerians would only go home in a coffin i.e. over their dead body. So why the rush for those naija jobs? Anybody has any good insights? Or is it that it is just convenient to bash Nigeria here even when we know that our situations are not better wherever we are?

Candid opinions please!!reasonable ones oooooooo
Re: Nigerians In The Uk Want To Go Back Home! by DisGuy: 2:28pm On May 08, 2007
Careers in Africa wink

Demand and supply simple facts of lifeĀ  wink
any country is open to bashing seems like nigerians are the only ones that take it too personalĀ  cheesy
Re: Nigerians In The Uk Want To Go Back Home! by TheOne2(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2007
careers in AFRICA, YES!! but you are mainly invited to interview with companies from your country of origin.

Unless I don't get your drift?

(1) (Reply)

Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? / Visa Refusal: Appeal Process / Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students To Study For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.