Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? (1104 Views)

Why Is U.s.a So Great? / Boarding A Plane For The First Time (Your Experience) / Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? by MP007(m): 4:40am On Jul 02, 2007
undecided sounds silly but it happen right here in the us, what will be ur reaction, ? value money than life? undecided
Re: Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? by Tonim(f): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2007
grin grin this is a very funny question.

I really couldn't say, may be, may be not.
Re: Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? by rossy4life(f): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2007
I won't get off because half of the passengers are Arabs, it takes just one terrorist to blow the damn plane off. maybe the plane took off from an Arabic country and only stopping to pick more passangers in another country. Getting off the plane will be stereotyping, and probably i'll feel the same way if someone decide not to trust me cos nigerians have bad reputation worldwide.
Re: Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? by simplyme3(f): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2007
jump off if u like -

will u allow an Arab man treat u if u have a life threatening injury?
Re: Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? by mukina2: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2007
Will You Get Off A Plane Is You Discover That 50% Of your Fellow Passangers Are Arabs

what kind of yinglish is this undecided tongue

no i wont get off the plane, are they not humans?

1 Like

Re: Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? by ArmedLion(m): 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2007
dont say arabs, but rather say muslim extremists. arab as a people, is not the problem, but muslim extremists is. i don't mind travelling in a plan full of arabs, but i mind muslim extremist
Re: Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? by PapaBrowne(m): 1:40am On Aug 14, 2007
If 50% of the plane is filled with Arabs, the plane is most likely safer than when there is just one terrorist.

The only reason I wouldn't like to be on that plane is because when we get to our destination(if not an Arab country)they would search us crazy!! Or maybe not since there would be much less focus on moi!
Re: Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? by acidrop(f): 1:42am On Aug 14, 2007
heck no, prevention is better than cure, abeg i cherish my life, am still a young girl i have lots of dream and ambition 2 achieve, i can even dash them d money, i no enter
Re: Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? by PapaBrowne(m): 1:55am On Aug 14, 2007
Haba Acidrop! In the same way(prevention is better than cure) many whitefolks (aussies particularly) wouldn't enter the

same plane with 50% Africans for fear that they might be infected with HIV or some other disease by entering the same
plane.

I am sure you will be the first to scream and shout Racism.
Re: Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? by acidrop(f): 5:20am On Aug 14, 2007
eeeeeya, make dem no enter now, more comfortibility 4 me, shiooooooo, c ooo, i no send abeg
Re: Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? by Jakumo(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2007
Being aware of the fact that nearly all Arabs are Muslims, and that nearly all suicide terrorists are also Muslims, and remembering the numerous times I have seen and read interviews in which Jihadists stress their eagerness to get to heaven to hook up with the 70 virgins, as opposed to cherishing the joy of simply being alive, I would be very tempted to disembark from a plane loaded with middle eastern types, especially since I am certain that only maggots, and not virgins, will be awaiting my mortal remains should I die in a suicide plane crash.
Re: Will U Get Off A Plane Is U Discover That 50% Of Ur Fellow Passangers Are Arabs? by opensource(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2007
when time come for you to due person go die

Na God dey save person in as much as you a Nigerian wouldnt want to be discriminated in USA , AUstralia and Uk

then why do that to arab guy

I think Islamic is against it because those terrorist mis-interpret the teachings

AS prevention is better than cure , I will not board a plane from an arab nation or even a stop over

(1) (Reply)

Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students To Study For Free! / Who Is Going To World Cup 2010 Sa? / Omg!! My First Visit To Abuja And The Weather Is Over-hot...just Can't Cope!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.