Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Abuja Bombers Text Messages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Bombers Text Messages (11997 Views)

Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks / Isis-Partnered Boko Haram Share Pics Of Abuja Bombers,Claims Responsibiliity / Okah In Contact With Abuja Bombers - Sa Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Bombers Text Messages by jamace(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
The following text messages were retrieved from the mobile phones of suspected First October Bombers in Abuja:

"Have you collected the balance from DOKPESI?"

"Na we do am. Meet me make I brief you"

"Let us meet at IBB Campaign Office"

Source: NTA 9PM News on 4TH October 2010.

House, the truth is beginning to unfold. Stay tuned
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by chyz(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2010
I'm sorry but it sounds fake. Like a bad nollywood movie.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Ibime(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^hehehehe. . . They need better script writers.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2010
I was so dissappinted when Cyril Stober of NTA was spewing the rubbish in the news

what a cheap evidence
they need to step up their game.
wht is thissssssssssssssss
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2010
ferari90:

I was so dissappinted when Cyril Stober of NTA was spewing the rubbish in the news

what a cheap evidence
they need to step up their game.
wht is thissssssssssssssss
NOLLYWOOD MOVIE, PRODUCED BY GEJ, EDITED BY OBJ , stay tunned for Part II grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by slap1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2010
Don't they know to delete such messages? And what is this particular text, "na we do am. . ." supposed to mean? Is the sender bragging or delibrately giving himself away?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2010
slap1:

Don't they know to delete such messages? And what is this particular text, "na we do am. . ." supposed to mean? Is the sender bragging or delibrately giving himself away?
Bros, no worry Part II of this super story dey come soon.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by daylae(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2010
Dokpesi saw a big jar of honey,instead of scooping a little,he took a sharp dive into the jar. He won chop from ibb's blood money;but about to get more than he bargained for.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by GoldCircle: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
Now, the question is what did Dokpesi & the IBB campaign team hope to achieve by the Oct. 1 bombings? That is if they really did it?
If they didn't , what does GEJ & his own cohort hope to achieve with this blackmail?
How about the intelligence info received from the U.K govt? was it fake also? Did the SSS detonate some bombs before the actual bomb explosion? We need answers!!!
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2010
GoldCircle:

Now, the question is what did Dokpesi & the IBB campaign team hope to achieve by the Oct. 1 bombings? That is if they really did it?
If they didn't , what does GEJ & his own cohort hope to achieve with this blackmail?
How about the intelligence info received from the U.K govt? was it fake also? Did the SSS detonate some bombs before the actual bomb explosion? We need answers!!!
More questions:

Let us rewind back to the OCT 1 bombings. Few metres from where our President, foreign heads of state, nigerians and foreigners were "celebrating", the 1st bomb goes off; followed minutes later by the second; fatalities followed.

In hearing all those bangs, what gave the presidents security details the courage to advise the President to continue with the occasion? For crying aloud, this was a serious security breach, and yet the occassion continued.

How were they sure that there wasn't more bombs ready to explode somewhere else even closer to our dear President?

Would one be nuts to assume they(the security details on ground) knew the number of bangs they were expecting?

Another angle: Is IBB too large a factor that GEJ is not sure of defeating the evil genuis at the poll, hence a frame up of his campaign structure or self?
I just dey wonder
. Too many questions , no answer
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2010
jamace:

The following text messages were retrieved from the mobile phones of suspected First October Bombers in Abuja:

"Have you collected the balance from DOKPESI?"

"Na we do am. Meet me make I brief you"

"Let us meet at IBB Campaign Office"

Source: NTA 9PM News on 4TH October 2010.

House, the truth is beginning to unfold. Stay tuned
grin very funny. which truth is unfolding? GEJ's axx is blowing open? shey?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by chyz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2010
jabbok:

More questions:

Let us rewind back to the OCT 1 bombings. Few metres from where our President, foreign heads of state, nigerians and foreigners were "celebrating", the 1st bomb  goes off; followed minutes later by the second; fatalities followed.

In hearing all those bangs, what gave the presidents security details the courage to advise the President to continue with the occasion? For crying aloud, this was a serious security breach, and yet the occassion continued.

How were they sure that there wasn't more bombs ready to explode somewhere else even closer to our dear President?

Would one be nuts to assume they(the security details on ground) knew the number of bangs they were expecting?

Another angle: Is IBB too large a factor that GEJ is not sure of defeating the evil genuis at the poll, hence a frame up of his campaign structure or self?
I just dey wonder
. Too many questions , no answer

The bolded is a damn good question.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Ehoi: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2010
chyz:

Example abound all over the world where events less important went ahead even when there were bomb blast.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by chyz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2010
Ehoi:

Example abound all over the world where events less important went ahead even when there were bomb blast.

was there a postponement?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Beaf: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
An over the top, damn funny, foreign report grin grin grin grin grin grin;

[size=14pt]NIGERIAN BOMBER ARRESTED, FACING TERRORISM CHARGES [/size]
Oct 04, 2010 (SmarTrend News Watch via COMTEX) --

The chairman of a former Nigerian dictator's presidential campaign has been arrested Monday after being linked to several car bombings that resulted in the deaths of 12 people.

Nigerian senior government officials told The Associated Press that Raymond Dokpesi, owner of the Africa Independent Television Network, was arrested Monday.

Dokpesi is also Ibrahim Babangida's presidential campaign chairman.

Dokpesi is linked to a former militant; the two are facing terror charges in South Africa

http://www.zacks.com/research/get_news.php?id=277l4314
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Beaf: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2010
chyz:

was there a postponement?

No. Nobody gives in to terrorists. Enough examples of such litter the Western World, from threats about policy to threats on games venues etc.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Abagworo(m): 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2010
I decided to study the texts and discovered that they were flawed.

(1)None of the texts was even on Dokpesi's line

(2)I doubt if any of the accused could address Dokpesi as "DOKPESI" as written.Anyone who knows Nigerian English knows very well that "Chief", "Oga" or "Chairman" should have substituted that.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by asamuel: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
IBB = Independence Bomb Blast
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2010
this na mere GRA GRA,make no body fear nobody,let the law take its place in this issue,GEJ is still in charge,IBB once was.[b]
power drunkards,remember it rotates
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by OAM4J: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2010
fingers crossed.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by porka: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2010
chyz:

Your questions sound like you are one of those who planted the bombs. Looks like you are so disappointed the bombs didn't go off, bad for you, good for Nigeria. How are we sure you are not sure or privy to a bomb planted near the president and the dignitaries?

You want the presidents and other dignitaries to scamper for safety leaving their shoes behind? Comon! Am sure you have a lot of intelligence, use part of it. That is why they call it security, check the word in the dictionary many times and reflect. Oh, you want the whole security operations to be revealed to you? it won't amount to anything again if gets to that level, many will be classified until several years later, if you can't wait till then, too bad. Just a clue, the bombs were detonated by cell phones, they simply jammed all signals around the president and the dignitaries. Next time you move near the president, try using your phone and see.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by opeyemiaby: 12:05am On Oct 05, 2010
forget this is nonsense,let look at that frame text again.how can someone call him dokpesi in that kind of situation,he would rather call him chairman or boss.and what is the meaning of na we do am.who his he refering to.who are they
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by charliwell(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2010
The SSS have to tell the public why Dokpesi was arrested, or better they should hire MI5 and CIA to help them out. The FG seems to me is inviting the military if they continue in this tend
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2010
well i think the perpetrators who are professionals would not be stupid enough to cover their tracks and leave such trails that seem like a weak script to a cheap 1974 movie, even average after watching some italian mafia movie knows how clean up after himself how much more 1/10 bomber. 1/10 being 1st oct.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by goksonjay(m): 12:15am On Oct 05, 2010
i would not know why you people turned their counsel?you should have waited for the accused to defend himself in due time.you are one of the allies i supossed?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by porka: 12:25am On Oct 05, 2010
Abagworo:

I decided to study the texts and discovered that they were flawed.

(1)None of the texts was even on Dokpesi's line

(2)I doubt if any of the accused could address Dokpesi as "DOKPESI" as written.Anyone who knows Nigerian English knows very well that "Chief", "Oga" or "Chairman" should have substituted that.

You must be extremely simple minded to think that Dokpesi was linked with this plot only because of this text, we are talking of terrorism with severe consequences here. There must be more to it. Everything will not be revealed. I think what they attempted to do on NTA was a PR which to me is childish.

Dokpesi would the greatest fool to think that they won't get him one way or another, the moment he made such outrageous allegation against the president, any right thinking person will know that he lost any kind of privacy.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by omoboy08(m): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2010
It is now clear that Mr. President is afraid of Hill-Top General. This is a very cheap blackmail. We dont want any facebook stories from him again if d story is a false one. He is beginning to add more to his enemies. May we know d truth soonest
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Kobojunkie: 12:31am On Oct 05, 2010
I smell a rat . . . The guys actually spelt out the name DOKPESI in their text message? Where they like English students/lecturers?

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by favouredjb(f): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2010
"Na we do am" what rubbish?mtshewww,am not absolving dopkesi or whatever,but I dnt think this msg is real.very childish
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by favouredjb(f): 12:41am On Oct 05, 2010
Am I the only one that saw d acronym up there?ibb-independent bomb blast,now that's funny,lol
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by mykali(m): 12:59am On Oct 05, 2010
Mehn. . .some people need to attend 'Frame up 101' and 'Blackmail 102' classes. . .

Cuz this is absolute crap.

How can somebody leave such massive evidence of such a huge crime in this day and age? You've gotta be kidding me? I ain't no KID!!!
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Ugeh: 1:00am On Oct 05, 2010
Whoever is making this "Findings, allegations or Confessions" better be very careful-o. This is TREASON we are talking about-o. Lives have been lost. I mean INNOCENT LIVES!!!! Well, lets wait and see how things  pan out. That act is just a step away from putting it on AIT and Ray Power. Can these Nigerians be so daft Haba SSS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News: Boko Haram In Disarray As Sect Members Kill Each Other / Diasporans Contribute More To Nigeria's GDP Than 34 Of Its 36 States / Fatai Akinbade ADC Candidate Casting His Vote In Osun Governorship Election 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.