Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Abuja Bombers Text Messages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Bombers Text Messages (12002 Views)

Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks / Isis-Partnered Boko Haram Share Pics Of Abuja Bombers,Claims Responsibiliity / Okah In Contact With Abuja Bombers - Sa Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by DisGuy: 1:04am On Oct 05, 2010
favouredjb:

Am I the only one that saw d acronym up there?ibb-independent bomb blast,now that's funny,lol

grin grin grin

I cringed when i saw this on NTA , i mean come ooooooooooooooooooooooon on!!!
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by citizenisb: 1:07am On Oct 05, 2010
I was right when i said IBB is responsible for this dastardly act hence his absence which is an insult to us for ruling us for 8 terrible years as a serial liar. Not minding his previous bombings of C-130 plane of soldiers, Dele giwa, car of judge calling for his trial e.t.c.; he did not even have the audacity to attest to the truth that Abacha had a power sharing agreement with him and thus all his pretence of elections et al was a mere sham.

This man IBB is a beast and a vote for IBB is a vote for a life time president of evil. Thank God for His intervention that this man acted stupidly; now at least he can be tied to the stakes and shot as an enemy of the state. I wish Maryam was alive to warn him against this terrible act. The man is going senile.

It is not a conspiracy theory, IBB is and will forever be a serial MURDERER.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by DisGuy: 1:12am On Oct 05, 2010
WELL THIS IS JONATHAN'S CHANCE TO BE A NIGERIAN HERO

PIN THE EVIL GENIUS LOCK HIM AWAY OR DELETE HIM!!!
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by IbrahimB: 1:14am On Oct 05, 2010
citizenisb:

I was right when i said IBB is responsible for this dastardly act hence his absence which is an insult to us for ruling us for 8 terrible years as a serial liar.

And how were you right ?!  
Oh, I get it - the "Let's meet at IBB's Campaign Office" text messages?!   Lord.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by SamMilla1(m): 1:21am On Oct 05, 2010
Bunch of crap!! What are these people thinking ?

That we are some kind of morons ?

What do you expect from a country where the first president Azikiwe, was more educated than all other presidents that came after him, And we are 50 years old.
When you think we are about to raise our heads, Someone popular commits another blunder.
If they want us to take this serious, they better come up with a better lie.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by fxmaxony(m): 1:27am On Oct 05, 2010
all I know is that the GSM network providers can trace who sent a text and to who even when deleted, so all things are possible don't doubt.

When Dele Giwa bombing took place, was the thing written on the face of the culprits
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by chelseabmw(m): 1:30am On Oct 05, 2010
GEJ 4 LIFE
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Kilode1: 1:30am On Oct 05, 2010
I now know why Nollywood sells a lot of movies. I guess it's now safe to say GEJ wants IBB eliminated, One less slowpoke is not a bad 50th "independence" anniversary gift though.

Let them continue to do themselves in. . .

I siddon they wait part 3. . .
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by marvix(m): 1:45am On Oct 05, 2010
jabbok:

More questions:

Let us rewind back to the OCT 1 bombings. Few metres from where our President, foreign heads of state, nigerians and foreigners were "celebrating", the 1st bomb goes off; followed minutes later by the second; fatalities followed.

In hearing all those bangs, what gave the presidents security details the courage to advise the President to continue with the occasion? For crying aloud, this was a serious security breach, and yet the occassion continued.

How were they sure that there wasn't more bombs ready to explode somewhere else even closer to our dear President?

Would one be nuts to assume they(the security details on ground) knew the number of bangs they were expecting?

Another angle: Is IBB too large a factor that GEJ is not sure of defeating the evil genuis at the poll, hence a frame up of his campaign structure or self?
I just dey wonder
. Too many questions , no answer

What if based on the intel they had about bombs they had comed out the entire eagles square and the Federal secretariat around it nad knew for sure that there was no bomb at the eagles square venue, then would it not be wiser to remain calm in the secured location than attempting to move the president and all other high profile dignatries into areas not well covered.

I am looking at it critically the Ministry of Justice is not really close to eagles square, the attack may have been that after the explosions within the eagles square as the president is coming out other bombs like the Ministry of justice would also be exploded, remember there was a third explosion which didnot cause any fatality.

omoboy08:

It is now clear that Mr. President is afraid of Hill-Top General. This is a very cheap blackmail. We dont want any facebook stories from him again if d story is a false one. He is beginning to add more to his enemies. May we know d truth soonest

Why would Jonathan want to blackmail IBB, y not just bring up the $12b windfall, and set him up with the EFCC, y wld Jonathan want to use a bomb blast that was set to embarass him and rubbish him as a Commander in chief who is not safe even in his countrys capital.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by fredoooooo: 1:48am On Oct 05, 2010
citizenisb:

I was right when i said IBB is responsible for this dastardly act hence his absence which is an insult to us for ruling us for 8 terrible years as a serial liar. Not minding his previous bombings of C-130 plane of soldiers, Dele giwa, car of judge calling for his trial e.t.c.; he did not even have the audacity to attest to the truth that Abacha had a power sharing agreement with him and thus all his pretence of elections et al was a mere sham.

This man IBB is a beast and a vote for IBB is a vote for a life time president of evil. Thank God for His intervention that this man acted stupidly; now at least he can be tied to the stakes and shot as an enemy of the state. I wish Maryam was alive to warn him against this terrible act. The man is going senile.

It is not a conspiracy theory, IBB is and will forever be a serial MURDERER.
have never supported ibb and i will never support him in my life , but have you ever think that IBB absence might have a good reason ,, may be IBB already know GEJ ambition to eliminate him wit the bomb, cos i see any reason why GEJ is covering MEND , what i know is dat d truth will come out soonest sha
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by labiyemmy(m): 2:09am On Oct 05, 2010
ip addresses are secretly being recorded to trace fellow accomplices .
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by violent(m): 2:17am On Oct 05, 2010
this is the dumbest set up anyone can ever think of!

The President knew immediately after the attack that MEND was not responsible and would rather blame "some terrorist groups"----question is how did the President come to this conclusion?. . . except of cos he already had some folks to blame it all on.

What events led to the identification and arrest of these individuals barely a day or two afterwards?. . . . and if the SSS were really so smart and informative, why weren't those guys arrested before the blast?

why would Mend claim responsibility and apologize?

why will Dokpesi plan such an event that will leave glaring traces back to him?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by drop4tp(m): 2:18am On Oct 05, 2010
I heard it in the news yesterday that babangida is one of sponsorer,of the bomb blast.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by mechris: 2:21am On Oct 05, 2010
why was ibb absent at the eagle square? am not insinuating any thing , but it may now look sinister and suspect. things will surely unfold as the days go bye 4 sure.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by fredoooooo: 2:26am On Oct 05, 2010
mechris:

why was ibb absent at the eagle square? am not insinuating any thing , but it may now look sinister and suspect. things will surely unfold as the days go bye 4 sure.

may be he knew GEJ wanted to eliminate him at the centre , fingers crossed
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Beaf: 2:27am On Oct 05, 2010
violent:

The President knew immediately after the attack that MEND was not responsible and would rather blame "some terrorist groups"----question is how did the President come to this conclusion?. . . except of cos he already had some folks to blame it all on.

What events led to the identification and arrest of these individuals barely a day or two afterwards?. . . . and if the SSS were really so smart and informative, why weren't those guys arrested before the blast?

Jonathan already had intelligence (local and foreign) on who was doing what. In fact there are reports that a much bigger plot was thwarted (including bombs around the presidential palace). Give it up, Jonathan has much more info than you could dream up. That is why Okah was raided before Independence day, the same info Jonathan recieved prevented Gordon Brown from turning up. Monies ($100 Million) were traced by foreign intelligence to Okah and his co-conspirators. The noose is tight dude.

Look at it this way, the culprits are zunked, cos all intelligence agencies are doing right now is tying up loose ends and mopping up. So far 9 goons have been arrested (including Dokpesi). It is certain that more will follow.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Beaf: 2:30am On Oct 05, 2010
drop4tp:

I heard it in the news yesterday that babangida is one of sponsorer,of the bomb blast.

Exactly. And thats why it is speculated he didn't turn up. According to NTA, there were more bombs set around Eagle Square, but the security agencies used high tech signals to jam them.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by lovejo(m): 2:36am On Oct 05, 2010
[b]WHO TELLS YOU THOSE BOMBER GO SCHOOL THAT THEY WILL PUT CHIEF IN FRONT OF DOKPESI NAME, THEY USE WORTHLESS PEOPLE TO CARRY OUT SUCH MISSION.

LET ME TELL THE MESSAGE IS WITHIN THE SOME PEOPLE SO DONT EXPECT IT ON DOKPESI PHONE, AVERAGE NIGERIANS KNOWS IBB IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN DO THAT JUST TO BRINGS THE GOVERNMENT DOWN.

ALL MESSAGES YOU HAVE DELETED ON YOUR PHONES OVER 3 YEARS STILL WITH NETWORK OPERATOR, I WAS SHOCKED WHEN EFFCC USE IT IN COURT AGAINST SOMEONE.

LET WAIT AND SEE THE SMS CAN BE CONFIRMED FROM THE NETWORK OPERATOR, THE SENDER AND THE RECEIVER AND THE LOCATION.

IT IS BECOMING FIRE FOR FIRE, BY FIRE BY BOMBING.
[/b]
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Kobojunkie: 2:38am On Oct 05, 2010
This tory don get serious K-leg!
violent:

Henry Okah was arrested on grounds that there was evidence that MEND was involved. The man is in SA and it has been confirmed that he is being held in relation to this bombing.
violent:

Ok . . . during this same time, we get news that about 12 men have been rounded up for this crime. Now, we also hear that the men are probably linked to Dokpesi and maybe IBB via text messages.
violent:

Good questions . . . here's another . . .

Are we supposed to somehow entertain thoughts that Dokpesi connived with Henry Okah in this? MEND and IBB?

Or, did MEND try to blackmail Dokpesi/IBB or was it the other way around? If their is really a Dokpesi connection to this? If yes, where is and did the evidence to arrest Okah come from? What evidence are we talking of here? Dokpesi has been released, does that mean we are back to MEND being prime suspect here again?
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by akwaowoudo(m): 2:46am On Oct 05, 2010
There's no hacking in this; IBB is fond of consuming human blood.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by lovejo(m): 2:47am On Oct 05, 2010
IBB CAN NOT BE BORN AGAIN AS HE EVEN MENTION JESUS ON INTERVIEW ON AIT, HE IS A FIRST CLASS SERIAL KILLER.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by sulad82i(m): 3:37am On Oct 05, 2010
I hope they kill all those suckers, IBB and his crew
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 05, 2010
NIGERIANS WISE UP NA THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION THEY DO THIS THING

THEY DONT WANT IBB TO CONTEST SO THEY NEED EVERYTHING TO KEEP HIM OUT

please wise up NA POLITIC
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 05, 2010
More and more each day i wonder how GJ got a PHD. And for NTA, dont they get tired of being used? Reminds me of the dark days of Abatcha when coups were manufactured on NTA and people were arrested and died in Jail. NTA Change
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by egift(m): 4:58am On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

Exactly. And thats why it is speculated he didn't turn up. According to NTA, there were more bombs set around Eagle Square, but the security agencies used high tech signals to jam them.

What? NTA - propaganda machine!

High tech ni, Hitech ko - Who dash monkey - No be those guys picking the bomb scene bear hand. Stop spewing those rubbish. MEND have restated they did it apologized and promised more!

Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by spikedcylinder: 5:43am On Oct 05, 2010
I don't believe this crap. Obviously, if IBB and Dokpesi are behind the bombings, they will not own up and not send text messages.
Like d'uh! This is obviously some conspiracy theorists at work.undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 05, 2010
ActiveMan:

NIGERIANS WISE UP NA THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION THEY DO THIS THING

THEY DONT WANT IBB TO CONTEST SO THEY NEED EVERYTHING TO KEEP HIM OUT

please wise up NA POLITIC
My thoughts exactly. which other way to gain more support and sympathy.

aisha2:

More and more each day i wonder how GJ got a PHD. And for NTA, dont they get tired of being used? Reminds me of the dark days of Abatcha when coups were manufactured on NTA and people were arrested and died in Jail. NTA Change
Sometimes I wonder why people bother watching that station

In as much as I dont like IBB, I think stuff like this may end up earning him more sympathisers [ home and abroad]than critics
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by coolguyz(m): 6:18am On Oct 05, 2010
One angle people are missing out is fact that there was intel on these bombings and collaborations with foreign intels. What we have now is just a pint of the story as much is still classified. Enough had been done to secure the president and looking unruffled at the celebration was what he needed to assure he is nt a coward. Noone gives in to terrorists!
Yes the texts look dumb bt possible if yu knw the guys usually used for these stuffs. How many of those gun-trotting militants we saw on TV during amnesty look smart to do anything clean? Those bunch of drop-outs?
Likewise, its knwn dt MEND is fractionalised and when I heard GJ say it wasn't them, I knew there must be security reports and some other MEND commanders (enjoying state protection & luxury lives in ND currently) spilling that its nt a MEND operation.
Definitely more stories will follow and btw there's bn other arrests unrevealed yet.
Dokpesi can't be involved? Abeg trust nobody. For the luv he has for money and failing biz, any errand dt'l fetch money is worth it.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by slap1(m): 6:27am On Oct 05, 2010
On a second thought, I think something is cooking. GEJ wouldn't have quickly absolved MEND of the crime without superior information. And the information/evidence must have been heavy and hence his voicing it out himself, not through Ima Niboro. The same intelligence stopped Gordon Brown and Queen Elizabeth's representative from coming.The British got the information two days before and contacted us and I believe our security forces acted on the intelligence to the best of their ability, remember the 'MEND' mail said that explosives have been SUCCESSFULY planted on parked cars and TRASH CANS. Why didn't the ones in the trash cans go off? GEJ knew what was going to happen before 'MEND' sent the mail, and he could have gotten the GSM network operators to monitor certain numbers. I believe it was also the knowledge of what might happen that made him stumble with his speech. IBB may actually be guilty.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by clip: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2010
In solving crime and creating  one. No matter how perfect  you are in the game,you must leave behind a clue to trace you
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by 9icest: 6:41am On Oct 05, 2010
MEND = GEJ.

Kidnap, Bomb, or Attack the Problems.

There's nothing like dialog or logic.
I wonder what happens when GEJ gets his next 4 years. Opposition will be stifled. Anybody who comes out to criticize him would be kidnapped, or accidentally bombed.
Still I think he's better the BEST Northerner.

GEJ for 2011.
Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages by egift(m): 6:43am On Oct 05, 2010
coolguyz:

One angle people are missing out is fact that there was intel on these bombings and collaborations with foreign intels. What we have now is just a pint of the story as much is still classified. Enough had been done to secure the president and looking unruffled at the celebration was what he needed to assure he is nt a coward. Noone gives in to terrorists!
Yes the texts look dumb bt possible if yu knw the guys usually used for these stuffs. How many of those gun-trotting militants we saw on TV during amnesty look smart to do anything clean? Those bunch of drop-outs?
Likewise, its knwn dt MEND is fractionalised and when I heard GJ say it wasn't them, I knew there must be security reports and some other MEND commanders (enjoying state protection & luxury lives in ND currently) spilling that its nt a MEND operation.
Definitely more stories will follow and btw there's bn other arrests unrevealed yet.
Dokpesi can't be involved? Abeg trust nobody. For the luv he has for money and failing biz, any errand dt'l fetch money is worth it.  

But why should the President and C-in-C of Nigerian Arm Forces be so quick absorbing MEND? Is he a member or one of the sponsors of MEND? What is he afraid of? I thought we are told he is patient and look before leaping?

He did the same on that of Super Eagles, later change his mind on facebook. Now FIFA have eventually ban Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Occupy Nigeria: Pictures Of Protest At World Bank Hq,Washington DC, Us / Alhaji Kabiru Janyau, Zamfara State Commissioner In His Own Recorded Leaked Vid / Kebbi Women And Youths Shun Atiku, Rally For Olawepo Hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.