Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' (31619 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by InvertedHammer: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2019
Oszy:
The way Buhari kept contesting for the position of presidency since 2003, ordinarily, one will think he is a man with the vision, desire to lead and deliver the country from travails with his master plan. What will Buhari be remembered for?
/
Buhari saw all the past Presidents living like kings and cried that he was never allowed the opportunity to loot.
He worked his way through the system and now his wife can prance around in N700k dress.

Nigerians are very gullible. Why do you think MMM, pastors, Loom and SwissGold made a killing in Nigeria?

/

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Ubenedictus(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2019
doctokwus:
Shut up!
Why did your type not speak up before the election?
Even when Mbaka was making a fool of himself supporting Buhari's re-election publicly,why did this priest not come out to rebuke him and tell the world Buhari is not fit for governance?
Now that the harm has been done,he opens his mouth to utter trash.
What makes you a priest and man of God if you cannot look truth in the face and rulers in the eye and tell them they don't have the capacity to rule? Rubbish!!
Catholic bishops spoke but I am sure you didn't listen.

They told buhari to resign because of bad governance.

They didn't say anything during the elections because that will favour a certain party and the rule for bishops is to be apolitical during election period.

Even Mbaka was publicly cautioned for his stand by several bishops and his Bishop finally banned him from releasing political prophesies.

Read up before you condemn people in ignorance

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Ubenedictus(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2019
Khaleell001:

See, Ilike it when we tell each other the truth without being selective.
How has the father in question lead his community as a priest?
How has he affected his immediate environment?
I can tell you that they are people who would question some of the things he does in that community that we are not seeing but yet most of them come out to bear their fangs

How has many of you criticising this government lead well in your various capacity?
How has your work ethics helped in making others fall in line with their duties?

One thing I notice about most Nigerians is that we like pointing fingers while we look away form our short comings.
Whereas in actual fact no one function in isolation.
Don't get me wrong, I am not holding forth for the errors and decision of this administration, but when we criticise we must not criticise in isolation.

The fact remains, a government is as good as is people.

You can't have cheats liars, pilfers and all other vices around and we keep pretending we are not part of the problem.

I have a collegeaue in my work place popularly referred to as a pastor, but I found out that the same pastor is using a mobile network cheat; and this person will come. tomorrow and be busy criticising the government for corruption when he is in fact aiding and abetting corruption in his own domain.
the Bishop in question has an excellent record as a pastor and Bishop. If you have anything against him say it.

If not face the points he raised and stop the ad hominem
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Austano2020: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2019
Am so much happy about this very article cuz I didn't know that we stil able men of God that still hold unto the truth. You are the real prophet of our time. God bless
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by debeginin(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2019
fergie001:
Archbishop of Kaduna Catholic Diocese, Most Rev. Mathew Manoso Ndagoso has said that the current administration has shown that it cannot lead Nigerians out of hunger and insecurity.

He noted that issues of hunger and insecurity were becoming worse by the day.

The Bishop stated this when he fielded questions from journalists at the ongoing Annual General Meeting of the Nigeria Catholic Diocesan Priests’ Association taking place at the Catholic Social Centre, Kaduna.

The cleric said since his ordination into priesthood 33 years ago, he had yet to know any regime as bad as the President Buhari led All Progressives Congress, APC, government.

He said since the present government came to power, people from all walks of life had been trouping into his office to beg for money and food to feed their families.

According to him, “You see, in governance or democratic government, if you know you don’t have the capacity to even rule a local government, don’t put yourself forward.

“The very fact that you put yourself forward you are telling the people that you have the capacity and the know-how.

“Even if you don’t have the know-how I think in leadership, you don’t need to have the know-how.

“I think you should have the intelligence to get people who know to be able to do the job. Nobody, no matter how intelligent you are, you cannot do it alone.

“Now talking about the present government, I think the simple question that every Nigerian should ask is – my life today and my life before this government came in, what is the difference?

“Go on the streets and ask Nigerians, four years on, how is your life compared to before?

“I can tell you I am 33 years in priesthood, I have never seen Nigerians come to my office in tears looking for ordinary food.

“You see them dressed up in Agbada, but if they tell you what they are going through – that they are not able to feed their families. It has never been this bad in our country.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/18/dont-capacity-govern-catholic-bishop-tells-buhari/
Convert one soul to Christ first Arcbishop!
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by OnyeMmeri: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2019
doctokwus:
Shut up!
Even when Mbaka was making a fool of himself supporting Buhari's re-election publicly,why did this priest not come out to rebuke him and tell the world Buhari is not fit for governance?
What makes you a priest and man of God if you cannot look truth in the face and rulers in the eye and tell them they don't have the capacity to rule? Rubbish!!

You are not making any sense at all.

Who told you he did not criticize the government before the election? Everyone knows that the election was rigged in favour of Buhari, whether anyone criticized his government or not, it made no sense. The man was desperate to come for second term.

If you still have your sanity in tact you'd know that what this bishop actually did is akin to 'looking the truth in the face and looking Buhari in the eye and telling him that he doesn't have the capacity to rule'. Whether he did it before or after the election is immaterial. Few clerics have summoned the courage to do this. It is left for Buhari to see this as constructive criticism and sit up or to continue subjecting Nigerians to more hardship.

Don't come here posting trash when you can't even start an online protest against the government.

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Psoul(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2019
My Midweek give away.
Please recharge ur phone with the airtime.
Let me contribute to ur lives the little I can.
Please if u are having difficulty seeing any digit on the card, don't hesitate to inbox me.
Recharge and have fun.
Lovely Midweek to the lucky ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by alfsalami: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2019
He must be a bush man and former beneficiary of looting
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by texazzpete(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2019
Khaleell001:

See, Ilike it when we tell each other the truth without being selective.
How has the father in question lead his community as a priest?
How has he affected his immediate environment?
I can tell you that they are people who would question some of the things he does in that community that we are not seeing but yet most of them come out to bear their fangs

How has many of you criticising this government lead well in your various capacity?
How has your work ethics helped in making others fall in line with their duties?

One thing I notice about most Nigerians is that we like pointing fingers while we look away form our short comings.
Whereas in actual fact no one function in isolation.
Don't get me wrong, I am not holding forth for the errors and decision of this administration, but when we criticise we must not criticise in isolation.

The fact remains, a government is as good as is people.

You can't have cheats liars, pilfers and all other vices around and we keep pretending we are not part of the problem.

I have a collegeaue in my work place popularly referred to as a pastor, but I found out that the same pastor is using a mobile network cheat; and this person will come. tomorrow and be busy criticising the government for corruption when he is in fact aiding and abetting corruption in his own domain.

You KNOW Buhari is seriously under-performing, yet your first thought is to hinge your defence on unfounded assumptions that everyone else out there is as corrupt or unethical as you are. Is this not madness?

Anyone who is a legal, taxpaying citizen of the country reserves the right to call out bad governance without being harangued by sycophants. We don't want to hear the 'nobody holy pass' doctrine here.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Otunba2004(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2019
BabaO2:
You better go and sit down somewhere and have quality thinking
How many of the past leaders have done more than 4 years of Buhari's administration in the area of power, road constructions and rehabilitations, equal rights to go for interviews in national cooperations etc. Eg in Lagos, only probably if you are living in slum that is not provitable to power agencies that you will have less than 15hours supply in a day, in my area i have noticed couple of weeks that more than 72hours we didnt have power failure. Everybody is talking about money, ofcourse money will and should not flow for now. It is a stage set for enterprising and smart/Hardworking Nigerians now unlike sharing of money by privileged ones, main reason obasanjo wants to commit suicide
haaaa see talk hmmmn you're just an animal, Shikena
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Tecno66: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
OdefaGirl:
But forget joke, there is hunger in d land. Our governors also are not helping matter. It is not only d president that is to be blamed on this.
When a nation fails, the bulk stops on the table of the president. If the United States fails today, Trump will be blamed for the failure.

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by NaMeAboki: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hangover from election defeat - somebody should pls free him.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Heavy tithes and offerings plus free millions to the church have almost gone!! They will still cry more.

Church of Christ and Jehova Witness will never complain because they don't place serious value on monetary contributions and donations to the church and they are prospering without asking for tithes from their members or cajoling them.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by thunderbabs: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
They just enjoying the benefits of being in power. Lacks capacity to govern on a grand scale.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by budaatum: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Buhari saw all the past Presidents living like kings and cried that he was never allowed the opportunity to loot.
He worked his way through the system and now his wife can prance around in N700k dress.

Nigerians are very gullible. Why do you think MMM, pastors, Loom and SwissGold made a killing in Nigeria?

/
£1400 dress for the wife of a person who has remained at the top since independence. Do you plan to work for close to 60 years and not buy your wife £1400 dress?

God will please stop people from cursing themself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by InvertedHammer: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

£1400 dress for the wife of a person who has remained at the top since independence. Do you plan to work for close to 60 years and not buy your wife £1400 dress?

God will please stop people from cursing themself!

/
You morons like to invoke God and curse at the same time as if you are direct messengers of God. Yet your life sucks. Go figure!

/
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by budaatum: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
You morons like to invoke God and curse at the same time as if you are direct messengers of God. Yet your life sucks. Go figure!

/

My life doesn't suck. I buy my own £1400 dress!
Don't insult buda please. buda is nobodies "messenger"!
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Takadboi(m): 2:06am On Jun 20, 2019
doctokwus:
Shut up!

send you acct details ma send u money make you buy sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos) / Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video / Aisha Mamman, Buhari’s Sister In-law Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.