Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' (31620 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by ajayiopy: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
fergie001:
Archbishop of Kaduna Catholic Diocese, Most Rev. Mathew Manoso Ndagoso has said that the current administration has shown that it cannot lead Nigerians out of hunger and insecurity.

He noted that issues of hunger and insecurity were becoming worse by the day.

The Bishop stated this when he fielded questions from journalists at the ongoing Annual General Meeting of the Nigeria Catholic Diocesan Priests’ Association taking place at the Catholic Social Centre, Kaduna.

The cleric said since his ordination into priesthood 33 years ago, he had yet to know any regime as bad as the President Buhari led All Progressives Congress, APC, government.

He said since the present government came to power, people from all walks of life had been trouping into his office to beg for money and food to feed their families.

According to him, “You see, in governance or democratic government, if you know you don’t have the capacity to even rule a local government, don’t put yourself forward.

“The very fact that you put yourself forward you are telling the people that you have the capacity and the know-how.

“Even if you don’t have the know-how I think in leadership, you don’t need to have the know-how.

“I think you should have the intelligence to get people who know to be able to do the job. Nobody, no matter how intelligent you are, you cannot do it alone.

“Now talking about the present government, I think the simple question that every Nigerian should ask is – my life today and my life before this government came in, what is the difference?

“Go on the streets and ask Nigerians, four years on, how is your life compared to before?

“I can tell you I am 33 years in priesthood, I have never seen Nigerians come to my office in tears looking for ordinary food.

“You see them dressed up in Agbada, but if they tell you what they are going through – that they are not able to feed their families. It has never been this bad in our country.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/18/dont-capacity-govern-catholic-bishop-tells-buhari/
NA NOW DAY BREAK?
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Benson616(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
Waka waka president
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Megatrix: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Everybody knows that
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Freshbaba95(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

I thought you would counter my point with reasonable objection.
But a wailer will always be a wailer

If It was muric that spoke about the president like this, will you be angry? Just be sincere.
We live in a world were people have the right to voice their minds towards whatever is happening around them.
But you already added religion sentimentality to it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by essenceplus: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oszy:
The way Buhari kept contesting for the position of presidency since 2003, ordinarily, one will think he is a man with the vision, desire to lead and deliver the country from travails with his master plan. What will Buhari be remembered for?

grin

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by essenceplus: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oszy:
The way Buhari kept contesting for the position of presidency since 2003, ordinarily, one will think he is a man with the vision, desire to lead and deliver the country from travails with his master plan. What will Buhari be remembered for?

grin.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by BabaO2: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
You better face your job not a calling by the way. Anyone rating Jonathan administration above this administration is a thief that should be stoned because they were part of the looting. This is the most sincere government i have ever seen in Nigerian after muritala Mohammed administration. Atiku and his team should be held responsible for the insecurity, they are the ones sponsoring insecurity to devaule Buhari's regime

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by AkataYeriYeri: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
Freshbaba95:

If I was muric that spoke about the president like this, will you be angry? Just be sincere.
We live in a world were people have the right to voice their minds towards whatever is happening around them.
But you already added religion sentimentality to it.
Prove me wrong with reasonable talks and stop blabbing
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by HeyCorleone(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
doctokwus:
Shut up!
Why did your type not speak up before the election?
Even when Mbaka was making a fool of himself supporting Buhari's re-election publicly,why did this priest not come out to rebuke him and tell the world Buhari is not fit for governance?
Now that the harm has been done,he opens his mouth to utter trash.
What makes you a priest and man of God if you cannot look truth in the face and rulers in the eye and tell them they don't have the capacity to rule? Rubbish!!

So if he had talked then, what would it have changed? Would it have stopped the rigging process? or alter the minds of the very poor inconsequential fools who idolise the man for no just reason?

what would it have changed?
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by akaahs(m): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Because he’s a Muslim. Right?
ArchBishop wey mumu
Just like ur mumu religious leaders keep quiet in spite of all the killings and hunger in the land. Religion leaders are meant to tell our elected leaders the condition of the people face.

8 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by chinedumoooo: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
You are giving your members food and money to assist them but now you are complaining why?

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by poseidon12: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Sponsored press release. undecided

This clown is one of the knuckleheads contributing to the backwardness of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by DeptSecretServ: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Godjone:
Buhari is a very heartless and wicked leader

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Hiltonmat566: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lie
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Auxtin85(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
Adebayo589:
CONTACT FOR SURE AND GENUINE FIXED GAMES

Die with your sure games animal
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by openmine(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Na today una know?
smh sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

I thought you would counter my point with reasonable objection.
But a wailer will always be a wailer
did you counter the Priest with reasonable objection?

6 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by BabaO2: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oszy:
You better go and sit down somewhere and have quality thinking
How many of the past leaders have done more than 4 years of Buhari's administration in the area of power, road constructions and rehabilitations, equal rights to go for interviews in national coporations etc. Eg in Lagos, only probably if you are living in slum that is not provitable to power agencies that you will have less than 15hours supply in a day, in my area i have noticed couple of weeks that more than 72hours we didnt have power failure. Everybody is talking about money, ofcourse money will and should not flow for now. It is a stage set for enterprising and smart/Hardworking Nigerians now unlike sharing of money by privileged ones, main reason obasanjo wants to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by lexy2014: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
ArchBishop wey mumu

As a Muslim, what has buhari done that shows that he has d capacity to govern?

5 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
BabaO2:
How many of the past leaders have done more than 4 years of Buhari's administration in the area of power, road constructions and rehabilitations, equal rights to go for interviews in national cooperations etc. Eg in Lagos, only probably if you are living in slum that is not provitable to power agencies that you will have less than 15hours supply in a day, in my area i have noticed couple of weeks that more than 72hours we didnt have power failure. Everybody is talking about money, ofcourse money will and should not flow for now. It is a stage set for enterprising and smart/Hardworking Nigerians now unlike sharing of money by privileged ones, main reason obasanjo wants to commit suicide
you are mad!

4 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Freshbaba95(m): 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Prove me wrong with reasonable talks and stop blabbing

Are you in Nigeria at all?. Didn't you see the question mark?

5 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by lexy2014: 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
BabaO2:
How many of the past leaders have done more than 4 years of Buhari's administration in the area of power, road constructions and rehabilitations, equal rights to go for interviews in national cooperations etc. Eg in Lagos, only probably if you are living in slum that is not provitable to power agencies that you will have less than 15hours supply in a day, in my area i have noticed couple of weeks that more than 72hours we didnt have power failure. Everybody is talking about money, ofcourse money will and should not flow for now. It is a stage set for enterprising and smart/Hardworking Nigerians now unlike sharing of money by privileged ones, main reason obasanjo wants to commit suicide

Pls do a comparative analysis with d buhari administration & other administrations in these areas u mentioned "in the area of power, road constructions and rehabilitations, equal rights to go for interviews in national cooperations etc."

Also do us a favour by breaking down ur etc

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by mabea: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
doctokwus:
Shut up!
Why did your type not speak up before the election?
Even when Mbaka was making a fool of himself supporting Buhari's re-election publicly,why did this priest not come out to rebuke him and tell the world Buhari is not fit for governance?
Now that the harm has been done,he opens his mouth to utter trash.
What makes you a priest and man of God if you cannot look truth in the face and rulers in the eye and tell them they don't have the capacity to rule? Rubbish!!
Sir i think the attack on the man of God is not necessary, that the press brought it to your knowledge now does not mean that the man may not have spoken out inthe past.
Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by LZAA: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
Sarrki wee call the archbishop ipob even though he is from kaduna grin
That boy na case
Cc immhotep Adaibeku Afamed madridguy yorubawarrior

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Yankee101: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
I trust real men of God.

They will tell you the truth even at the risk of their own skin

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by patchsk(f): 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oszy:
Absolutely nothing!

1 Like

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by SolexOlenin(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oszy:

His consistency means he has a mission. But I tell u, his mission is suicidal to Nigerians... Failed administration!

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by 1Dray(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
ArchBishop wey mumu

Hunger knows no religion

3 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Banmeallday: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Yes Buhari and Nigger Area are jokes, but so are the useless religious leaders who should by now been calling on the dissolution of the Royal Niger Company’s African Nigger Area.....

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' by Onyekachi419(f): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
[/quote]What will Buhari be remembered for?[quote]
Bloodshed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos) / Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video / Aisha Mamman, Buhari’s Sister In-law Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.