Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,249 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: (3933 Views)

Largest Yoruba Settlement In Togo - Atakpame / Cotonou Or Togo Which Is Cheaper / Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
Please I need advise as to which country is best for me to relocate to as a Nigerian.I think Ghana is great but as at now their currency GHS is almost equal to USD so I think it will be pretty difficult to survive there.But the Naira is better than CFA which is spent in Togo so I think going to Togo with some naira will be a good start there,

So please all,I need advise on the Economy,cost of living,jobs and education in both countries and which you think is best for me, I know Ghana is visa free as a Nigerian but not sure of Togo, Please help me out, Thanks.
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by omega25red(m): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2010
i haven't lived in either of these places but i will say your reason for picking togo is in my humble oppinion not too good. people have naira when they travel to europe and america and they work hard and make it. your naira being better than CFA doesn't garuntee a good cost of living it just means you will run into ridiculos inflation and if their economy is bad, your naira will run out before you even do anything. go to ghana work hard make money which you can take back to naija and get more.
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2010
omega25red:

i haven't lived in either of these places but i will say your reason for picking togo is in my humble oppinion not too good. people have naira when they travel to europe and america and they work hard and make it. your naira being better than CFA doesn't garuntee a good cost of living it just means you will run into ridiculos inflation and if their economy is bad, your naira will run out before you even do anything. go to ghana work hard make money which you can take back to naija and get more.

Thanks bro, Please more opinions will be appreciated
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by saintbajar(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2010
don't get it wrong Ghana currency is not equal to USD oh, they just cut they currency like that soludo wanted to do its still the same.

omega25red:

I agree with you.
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by nattyspice: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2010
Wu ti twi? Tue compre francai? My guy you are better of in NAija if na hustle you wan go hustle. Thing s are not easy over .
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
saintbajar:

don't get it wrong Ghana currency is not equal to USD oh, they just cut they currency like that soludo wanted to do its still the same.

I agree with you.
thanks a million bro.This has really confused me for a long time.But does it mean our naira is better than cedis now?please does anyone have the authentic exchange for naira to cedis please?
@nattyspice,thanks but are you refering to togo or ghana?
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
saintbajar:

I agree with you.
thanks a million bro.This has really confused me for a long time.But does it mean our naira is better than cedis now?please does anyone have the authentic exchange for naira to cedis please?
@nattyspice,thanks but are you refering to togo or ghana?
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by succesloan(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
well to me , Togo is very good , but when we talk on living and expensive Ghana is very good than Togo. i have been to the two country even i spent more then 3 weeks in Ghana in year. so i will advice to claim Ghana, Ghana is nice country okay and the authentic exchange for 1 cedis to Naira is N92. So think of this
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by omega25red(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2010
1.00 GHS = 106.821 NGN

This is the exchange rate as of today
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
Thanks guys, Ghana is my first choice but I really dont want to start from the scratch there.The hussle may be difficult cuz my money will not be much over there.I am still thinking of how to work it out.
Please who knows much about togo.their internet,work,economy and all, whats the cost of transportation there,
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2010
Thanks guys, Ghana is my first choice but I really dont want to start from the scratch there.The hussle may be difficult cuz my money will not be much over there.I am still thinking of how to work it out.
Please who knows much about togo.their internet,work,economy and all, whats the cost of transportation there,
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by Abrantie: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2010
Please define "hussle" (btw, the correct spelling is hustle). What type of business do you plan to engage in? Why are you interested with the internet? Please don't lead us to the wrong assumptions.
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2010
@abranite,you are the one with a negative mind set.If i mention hustle and internet does that mean I am into Y! ? By the way you didnt contribute to the topic, btw the hussle I wrote was a typo, thanks anyway.
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
@abranite,you are the one with a negative mind set.If i mention hustle and internet does that mean I am into Y! ? By the way you didnt contribute to the topic, btw the hussle I wrote was a typo, thanks anyway.
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2010
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by nattyspice: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2010
@choose 4me. You need to open up and tell nairanlanders what type of hustling you intend doing in Ghana or Togo. Are u a mechanic ,driver ,carpenta,mason ,barber etc? And to you question i have been to both countries(spent 4 years in ghana and one year in togo)
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by omega25red(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^ give the man some info na. Never mind what he is going to do there. you cant expect everyone to lay out their plans for you
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by Abrantie: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2010
[QUOTE]^^^ give the man some info na. Never mind what he is going to do there. you cant expect everyone to lay out their plans for you[/QUOTE]

Never mind?

Ghana is weary of all these so-called "hustlers" with no legitimate business plans.

All the dude had to do was give a general summary of his intended "business", so that successful Nigerians who are already in those places can provide targeted advice.

Ok, lemme give you this info:

1) Petty buy/sell (trading) is reserved for Ghanaians only. If you're a non-Ghana citizen, and want to petty trade, you'd have to capitalize or have $300,000 -- US Dollars.

2) The cost of living is a bit higher than Nigeria, but some things like phone calls and public transportation (to name a few) are cheaper.

3) The police are quite humane, so put aside your FESTAC atitude, obey the law and be friendly.
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2010
nattyspice:

@choose 4me. You need to open up and tell nairanlanders what type of hustling you intend doing in Ghana or Togo. Are u a mechanic ,driver ,carpenta,mason ,barber etc? And to you question i have been to both countries(spent 4 years in ghana and one year in togo)

Thanks for the info
omega25red:

^^^ give the man some info na. Never mind what he is going to do there. you cant expect everyone to lay out their plans for you

Thanks jare, wink

Abrantie:

Never mind?

Ghana is weary of all these so-called "hustlers" with no legitimate business plans.

All the dude had to do was give a general summary of his intended "business", so that successful Nigerians who are already in those places can provide targeted advice.

Ok, lemme give you this info:

1) Petty buy/sell (trading) is reserved for Ghanaians only. If you're a non-Ghana citizen, and want to petty trade, you'd have to capitalize or have $300,000 -- US Dollars.

2) The cost of living is a bit higher than Nigeria, but some things like phone calls and public transportation (to name a few) are cheaper.

3) The police are quite humane, so put aside your FESTAC atitude, obey the law and be friendly.

Thanks Man, Now You contributed, smiley
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by Bossman(m): 12:48am On Oct 08, 2010
You may actually be better off in Nigeria. If you let folks know the kind if jobs or business you are into, then they will be able to advice appropriately.
Re: Ghana Or Togo: Please Help Me: by sudo1986: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2016
Is there anything like computer business centre there

(1) (Reply)

Advise Pls From Southafrica / Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun / 13 Richest Countries In The World (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.