Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Men Have Pains Too. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Have Pains Too. (1178 Views)

Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. / Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion / Men Have Pains Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Have Pains Too. by aremuforlife(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
MEN HAVE PAINS TOO......

A woman said to me, 'It took me years to really know that men cry too. I took my husband for a super
human. I see him leave the house everyday and come back providing for us. One day as I have left the house and he was at home, I remembered that I needed to take something along, I turned back and headed home. As I got home, I tried going through the back door which was closer to the window of our
room. I heard my husband crying like a baby asking God to help me get a job so I can help him fend for the family.

He has never complained to me before but that day, I broke down in
tears realizing that my husband has held much of his pains alone" A young married lady went to her mother and complained that her husband has not always bought things she wanted from him. The mother asked her, 'How many of those things have you bought for yourself?". She stayed quiet and
said, 'But he is my husband?". The mother replied her, 'Have you ever found out the things your husband wants you to buy for him?". Men always try to hide their pains.

A woman was invited to preach at women conference and as she was preaching, she asked all the working class women to stand out. They humbly did. And she asked them, 'When you get your salary, how much do you give to your husband as a seed?". Before your money gets to anywhere else, the priest in your life which is your husband should get something from you. Even if he is a rich man, sow seed in his life. Sometimes,
we women don't know that our husbands need something from us". Men can be financially broke and pretend to have everything.

Most men are married but they have lonely life. Sometimes, ask your husband out. Men are not always busy as b think.

You have to understand that your husband has pains and needs too. Don't judge him by things you want from him.

Sometimes, your husband doesn't have things you want.

Men also have emotional needs and problems. Men still cry for love.
Copied
Re: Men Have Pains Too. by CHoccolaTE: 3:20am On Jun 19, 2019
But they are the ones saying women need to show submission to husbands while men need to show love. Have they became tired and realized that they also need love instead of only submission?
Nonsense and ingredients

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by ThothHermes: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
But they are the ones saying women need to show submission to husbands while men need to show love. Have they became tired and realized that they also need love instead of only submission?
Submission is enough. Love is part of the package. grin grin Of course you would agree with a thread that tends to weaken a man's position even if it is clearly made up crap.
Nonsense and ingredients
See all the threads you have created.
Men, men, men!

Obsessed with men. Still forming feminist. grin
Fighting your nature. You can never win. Nature always prevails. grin
Re: Men Have Pains Too. by CHoccolaTE: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2019
ThothHermes:
Submission is enough. Love is part of the package. grin grin

OK, you want love to be part of the package along with submission but if I said men should also submit to their wives along with loving them you will not agree.

Of course you would agree with a thread that tends to weaken a man's position even if it is clearly made up crap.
See all the threads you have created.
Men, men, men!
Obsessed with men. Still forming feminist. grin
Fighting your nature. You can never win. Nature always prevails. grin

I am not forming feminist, I have equality and justice fight in my DNA.
There is no forming.
And I am not obsessed with men, I wish you all will just go away and maybe all the robberies and rapes and criminality the male folk perpetuate will drastically reduce.
This your statement was to provoke me, I knew but I just had to make my stand clear.

10 Likes

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by ThothHermes: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

OK, you want love to be part of the package along with submission but if I said men should also submit to their wives along with loving them you will not agree.
I am guessing you've never been never been in love. You cannot fail to submit if you love. It's nature. Women will always seek out higher men. Those they can submit to.

I am not forming feminist, I have equality and justice fight in my DNA.
That's what they all say. It's no equality you want. It's equal outcomes. undecided
There is no forming.
And I am not obsessed with men, I wish you all will just go away and maybe all the robberies and rapes and criminality the male folk perpetuate will drastically reduce.
This your statement was to provoke me, I knew but I just had to make my stand clear.
A stand built on falsehood and mischief.
Men also build civilizations, if they left development will also come to a grinding halt. It's a two-way street grin
Re: Men Have Pains Too. by CHoccolaTE: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2019
ThothHermes:
I am guessing you've never been never been in love. You cannot fail to submit if you love. It's nature. Women will always seek out higher men. Those they can submit to.

Women don't seek out 'higher' men because they want to submit to them. What a very laughable notion. Nature made it so that women seek out more dominant men to reproduce with because the women wanted their offspring to carry the strong dominant genes of those men to increase their likelihood of surviving in a harsh and competitive environment. That's just how females evolved
Every living human desires freedom.
Nobody wants to subject themselves to another persons authority except maybe they have been brainwashed by religions or society to think they have to submit to others.
You sound like one of those very young boys who have never had a girlfriend. If you stay in close proximity with a woman for any considerable period of time you will see their vicious and rebellious and manipulative side then you will realize that the notion of women being naturally submissive is crap.

Men also build civilizations, if they left development will also come to a grinding halt. It's a two-way street grin
Women would have contributed more if men were not depriving them of education and advancement telling them their place is in the kitchen. Or at home, submitting to men. Women were deprived of many of their rights in the past, rights to educational and to vote. Or just read the bible to see some of the animalistic injustices meted out to them, forcing them to marry their rapist, killing her if she didn't shout loud enough when getting molested, in the past women couldn't inherit property because they were considered property to be traded away in marriage.
Besides men have equally contributed just as much carnage and destruction to humanity as they have contributed whatever inventions you are talking about.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by pocohantas(f): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Why do they always dodge a very simple question?

"OK, you want love to be part of the package along with submission but if I said men should also submit to their wives along with loving them you will not agree"

Very simple question and they start *****
Nawa! grin
Re: Men Have Pains Too. by ibkayee(f): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
But the man is supposed to be the head of the household and provider, if these women give part of their salaries to their husbands will they also get to split submissive duties with him too?

7 Likes

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by ThothHermes: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Women don't seek out 'higher' men because they want to submit to them. What a very laughable notion.
Hahaha
Very laughable.
I did not say they want to. They have to.
Nature made it so that women seek out more dominant[/b]men to reproduce with because the women wanted their offspring to carry the strong dominant genes of those men to increase their likelihood of surviving in a harsh and competitive environment. You are making my point. The desire to be with someone whose dominance you can take. That's submission right there grin [quote]That's just how females evolved
Evolved to be submissive. I agree.
Every living human desires freedom.
Submission does not take away your freedom. If you disagree show how.
Nobody wants to subject themselves to another persons authority except maybe they have been brainwashed by religions or society to think they have to submit to others.
You make it sound so vile lipsrsealed A captain is the leader of a football team. Other players will submit to his authority when there is need. Doesn't mean they are his vassals. It's the same thing.
You sound like one of those very young boys who have never had a girlfriend
#In Shao Khan's voice#
Finish him
Brutality grin
Chocolate wins
If you stay in close proximity with a woman for any considerable period of time you will see their vicious and rebellious and manipulative side then you will realize that the notion of women being naturally submissive is crap.
It is magnitude of times easier to manipulate a man you are submissive to. His defences are always compromised. grin

Women would have contributed more if men were not depriving them of education and advancement telling them their place is in the kitchen. Or at home, submitting to men. Women were deprived of many of their rights in the past, rights to educational and to vote. Or just read the bible to see some of the animalistic injustices meted out to them, forcing them to marry their rapist, killing her if she didn't shout loud enough when getting molested, in the past women couldn't inherit property because they were considered property to be traded away in marriage.
That's in the past. What is stopping them in 2019.
Besides men have equally contributed just as much carnage and destruction to humanity as they have contributed whatever inventions you are talking about.
I don't disagree. Don't know what you are on about.
Re: Men Have Pains Too. by LadySarah: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
if You are in pains ,open your mouth and Talk so we Can know where itis paining you。we are already saddled with deciphering and decoding the kidsz pain,now theadult own。

7 Likes

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Instead of tripling his hustle, he is busy crying at home to a “God” that is smiling at his tears. cheesy

And the woman is so touched by the “golden tears” of A MAN!

WOW! EPIC!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
ibkayee:
But the man is supposed to be the head of the house hold and provider, if these women give part of their salaries to their husbands will they also get to split submissive duties with him too?

I submit to give you head na. What more do you chicks want from a brother
Re: Men Have Pains Too. by ibkayee(f): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
ornicus:

I submit to give you head na. What more do you chicks want from a brother
Lol mtchew

1 Like

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by CHoccolaTE: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
ThothHermes:
Hahaha
Very laughable.
I did not say they want to. They have to.
Young man byebye abeg, I am not even in the mood to ague today, I just want to eat snacks and watch movies.
Good day

5 Likes

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by liberalchick(f): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
CHoccolaTE:

Young man byebye abeg, I am not even in the mood to ague today, I just want to eat snacks and watch movies.
Good day

4 Likes

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Instead of tripling his hustle, he is busy crying at home to a “God” that is smiling at his tears. cheesy

And the woman is so touched by the “golden tears” of A MAN!

WOW! EPIC!!!!
lol mad woman cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Men Have Pains Too. by crackhaus: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
[s]But they are the ones saying women need to show submission to husbands while men need to show love. Have they became tired and realized that they also need love instead of only submission?
Nonsense and ingredients[/s]
I suggest that the next time you come across a beautiful piece like that which was obviously written by someone who operates on a frequency waaay higher than anything your reality has ever being exposed to, you must take several seats, pick a comfortable position, pay attention, and shut the hell up.

You can't keep glorying in foólishness and ignorance all the days of your life for goodness sake.
There are at least one million neurons in your brain, and you've got just one life before it all dies.

How can you read something so deep and respond with something so shallow. Dem swear for you from village?

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by OldBeer: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Dear Diary,
On this day, Op was bashed from all corners in his thread.
Re: Men Have Pains Too. by crackhaus: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
pocohantas:
Why do they always dodge a very simple question?

"OK, you want love to be part of the package along with submission but if I said men should also submit to their wives along with loving them you will not agree"

Very simple question and they start *****
Nawa! grin

You too? shocked
How does this comment even relate to the substance of the post?

As for the question you're asking, I answered it for you on the other thread. Remember?
Re: Men Have Pains Too. by Richy4(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
LIKE BUTTONS has been misused up there... where is the Moderator cheesy

(1) (Reply)

2019: List What God Did For You This Year / My Wife To Be Is Trying To Make Religion Put Us Apart. / Why Most Husbands Died Before Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.