Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

2019: List What God Did For You This Year - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2019: List What God Did For You This Year (1180 Views)

I Almost Broke My Vow, And See What God Did. / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / Twitter Users List What They Consider As 'toxic Femininity' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: List What God Did For You This Year by ofemigeorge(m): 8:25am On Nov 04, 2019
The yearis coming to an end. What are the things you achieved and great full about?
Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by Omojudy: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2019
As I don book first slot let me start
1. God Kept me alive
2. I Received funds long expected
3. Hospital I no go for say I sick
4. Successful surrogacy at first attempt
5. Accident no happen to me all the times I traveled
6. Started a blog and received ideas and boldness to pull through talking about the controversial topics I talk about.
7. Nobody die for my family this year. Hmm. Some not too close people did though.
8. I didn’t loose my sanity this year though many times I thought I would.
9. I got focus unto what I really wanted to pursue(this is not as easy as some people expect it to be)
10. I am still alive. Let me end at 10 today!
Beautiful day to you op and all who are going to read or comment.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by TheTitans: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2019
Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by ofemigeorge(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Omojudy:
As I don book first slot let me start
1. God Kept me alive
2. I Received funds long expected
3. Hospital I no go for say I sick
4. Successful surrogacy at first attempt
5. Accident no happen to me all the times I traveled
6. Started a blog and received ideas and boldness to pull through talking about the controversial topics I talk about.
7. Nobody die for my family this year. Hmm. Some not too close people did though.
8. I didn’t loose my sanity this year though many times I thought I would.
9. I got focus unto what I really wanted to pursue(this is not as easy as some people expect it to be)
10. I am still alive. Let me end at 10 today!
Beautiful day to you op and all who are going to read or comment.
What a year 2019....great harvest bro..God keeping us alive is worth celebrating....
Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by Omojudy: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
ofemigeorge:

What a year 2019....great harvest bro..God keeping us alive is worth celebrating....
It’s Sis not bro. But thank you!
Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by ofemigeorge(m): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Omojudy:

It’s Sis not bro. But thank you!
Wow are you serious.....nice life anyway it worth celebrating about the year. Number 4 .. grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by DonTim1: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2019
If I start to count the things He's done since January ..

{List missing} grin

Mbok, leave Bros J o, he's to much, will come back and modify for the finale (now till December)

1 Like

Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by comtem2011: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2019
I cannot tell it all, God is just too much.
Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by ofemigeorge(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2019
comtem2011:
I cannot tell it all, God is just too much.
List them na ....so we can encourage others. That if God can do it for mr a, he can do for me also.
Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Am alive

1 Like

Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by Nic3(f): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Omojudy:

I thought about this thing, a set of twins can’t be sent in as one entry? And how did u choose which of your twins to register not the other?
the other is a boy and it is said daughters are next to mothers.... I love both equally.
Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
To be very honest... He has forgotten about me
Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
BLUELemon:
I have also forgotten about him. It's all man for himself.

Seems he enjoys seeing people go through tough times

1 Like

Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by Omojudy: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nic3:
the other is a boy and it is said daughters are next to mothers.... I love both equally.
Is it meant for only females? And congratulations on having both sexes! My dream.
Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by nonen(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2019
God brought my family to Canada.
Got a manager’s job in two weeks of stay in Canada, even when I didn’t apply to the job opening
The rest blessings are uncountable

2 Likes

Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2019
So much. Too, too much. Mercy Chinwo's Excess Love comes to mind.

BLUELemon:
He hasn't. Keep praying and stay hopeful.

1 Like

Re: 2019: List What God Did For You This Year by ofemigeorge(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2019
God helped me pass a very important life changing exam of which i have been looking for it for a long time. Praise the Lord God

(1) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Is Trying To Make Religion Put Us Apart. / When I Got Married In Owo To My Wife From Idoani, Ondo State, Abba Kyari Was My / At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.