Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana (21803 Views)

Nigerian Traders In Ghana Turn Beggars Over Locked Up Shops – NUTAG / Nigerian Traders' Shops Closed In Ghana As They Cry Out / Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by ekitimanalways(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
wizzzmike:

and lemme tell you without Ghana the country Nigeria doesn't exist. because after you sold your land to the British for £800,000 we saved ur asses.

do you know why white people do not own lands in west africa like south Africa and Namibia. we ghana made that happened fvck you
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
PetroDollax:
You are just a fool. Your country is in crisis. Instead of coming up with coherent ideas as to how to stem the obvious crisis in your sh1thole country, you are here talking crap. When it comes to women, don’t even go there because your nigerian women are pr0stitutes all over Ghana. You can Bleep them for even one Cedi. That is how cheap nigerian Toto is grin grin grin

Are you done? Everywhere on nairaland this seems to be your best insult. incidentally, i met this over 55 year old Fanti woman who owns hotels here in ghana. The Ghanaian woman still wanted to sleep with me.

I went to her with a business proposal. She gave me the condition of having an affair with her or no deal. She said she will give me the premises i want to use for the business for free as long as she and i can have a "secret affair" (in her own words). She is married with grown kids but still NEEDED a Nigerian Dick. She said we should go into one of the rooms in her and get busy. She said it to my face. I politely turned her down. She said she is offering me my life and i am rejecting it. grin

Your females from 13 to 60 are Hoes for free. No wonder you have so many teenage mothers roaming your streets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by PetroDollax: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
A 55 year old Ghanaian woman wanted to sleep with you. I guess we have to clap for you,huh? How about two mobile policewomen of the federal Republic literally begging me to fvck them the last time I was in Nigeria? Your women say nigerian men just drink esi-ewu and can’t even fvck. How can a nigeria fvck when his stomach is like a storey building? nigerian men can’t perform grin they pay but can’t perform. Fuckeduppedness stomach infrastructure grin

Tetehjewels:

Are you done? Everywhere on nairaland this seems to be your best insult. incidentally, i met this over 55 year old Fanti woman who owns hotels here in ghana. The Ghanaian woman still wanted to sleep with me.

I went to her with a business proposal. She gave me the condition of having an affair with her or no deal. She said she will give me the premises i want to use for the business for free as long as she and i can have a "secret affair" (in her own words). She is married with grown kids but still NEEDED a Nigerian Dick. She said we should go into one of the rooms in her and get busy. She said it to my face. I politely turned her down. She said she is offering me my life and i am rejecting it. grin

Your females from 13 to 60 are Hoes for free. No wonder you have so many teenage mothers roaming your streets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by smeag0l(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ghana buys gas from Nigeria through the west african gas pipeline. They even beg the Nigerian government whenever that line is down.
PetroDollax:
Ghana has nothing to lose. What will Ghana lose? grin Ghana produces more than 200, 000 barrels of oil today and more than 500 scf per day of gas per daygrin Ghana doesn’t even need to buy oil or gas from nigeria. Apart from oil and gas, what does Ghana need from nigeria? Common electricity you can’t provide to your people upon all your natural gas grin you Nigerians should be ashamed of yourselves grin do you know the numbers of Nigerians running to Ghana every day? grin instead of being sober and finding ways to improve whatever is making your citizens run away from their country like there is fire burning them you are here talking trash grin grin grin grin nonsense
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Just30: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
smeag0l:
Ghana buys gas from Nigeria through the west african gas pipeline. They even beg the Nigerian government whenever that line is down.
Just incase youre only hearing it

Ghana buys more gas from the international market than from Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Isoduwa(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
How will the Google boys live now

They can't come back to Nigerian because RCC is waiting for them
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by smeag0l(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
That's not possible when they have the 9th largest natural gas producer as a neighboring country. Truth be told, Nigeria has been nice to Ghana and they really should stop whatever they're doing against Nigerians in their country now. Their oil and gas industry isn't even developed and the expertise is lacking in the country as you can only find expatriates everywhere you have an energy company.Whenever they have a crisis with one of their oil and gas infrastructure, they send for Nigerians through the federal government. I have been part of one of such trips.
Just30:
Just incase youre only hearing it

Ghana buys more gas from the international market than from Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by lilpage14(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ghana and Nigeria matter no be today but i always prefer dealing with a nigerian than my fellow country man. nigerians sharp pass ghanaians
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Just30: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
smeag0l:
That's not possible when they have the 9th largest natural gas producer as a neighboring country. Truth be told, Nigeria has been nice to Ghana and they really should stop whatever they're doing against Nigerians in their country now. Their oil and gas industry isn't even developed and the expertise is lacking in the country as you can only find expatriates everywhere you have an energy company.Whenever they have a crisis with one of their oil and gas infrastructure, they send for Nigerians through the federal government. I have been part of one of such trips.
Then youre new to this world
Ghana is already buying gas from Equatorial Guinea and LNG from Gazprom

Ghanaians have completely taken over major jobs in the oil industry in Ghana
Ghanaians from Singapore, Australia, Norway, Japan have return home to take up major jobs
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by ChristianNorth: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Henri8:

Even the Americans cannot launch an unprovoked attack on Russians in America without dire consequences.
Because Russians have a president that would shake heaven and hell for them
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by ChristianNorth: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Gabriel004:
See spineful fasting and prayers warrior cheesy
Lol. Your crying Governor from Osun must have broken your heart. The sissy even forgot who the C-in-C is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by ChristianNorth: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yyeske:
I never mentioned terrorist except you are and trying to tell me what I didn't know before.
I only said that you are an Igbo Muslim.
I am not at fault for your inability to comprehend. I am not a terrorist, dude.

FYI, where I came from, we kill potential terrorists at birth. They can continue to strive in the waste lands west and north of Niger, but not in the East.
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by smeag0l(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Stop arguing what you know nothing about. Which other pipeline supplies natural gas to Ghana apart from the WAGP? and where does that line come from if not Nigeria?Secondly, you obviously dont know anything about the ghanaian oil and gas industry. It's filled with expatriates and nigerians. The only roles ghanaians take in that industry are the administrative roles. They have next to no technical oil and gas expertise.
Just30:
Then youre new to this world
Ghana is already buying gas from Equatorial Guinea and LNG from Gazprom

Ghanaians have completely taken over major jobs in the oil industry in Ghana
Ghanaians from Singapore, Australia, Norway, Japan have return home to take up major jobs
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by IronGalaxy: 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Nigerians should actually check themselves...like we are a curse... That's because of our mentality...what do u expect from a country that supports Yahoo and prostitution and bad politicians... Everywhere we go to , wahala... The same way we are treated in South Africa
At last, someone is reflecting.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Gabriel004: 12:54am On Jun 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Lol. Your crying Governor from Osun must have broken your heart. The sissy even forgot who the C-in-C is.
Show me where he cried like this Mr fasting and prayers warrior grin
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Just30: 1:00am On Jun 20, 2019
smeag0l:
Stop arguing what you know nothing about. Which other pipeline supplies natural gas to Ghana apart from the WAGP? and where does that line come from if not Nigeria?Secondly, you obviously dont know anything about the ghanaian oil and gas industry. It's filled with expatriates and nigerians. The only roles ghanaians take in that industry are the administrative roles. They have next to no technical oil and gas expertise.
see mediocre minds

is gas only transported through pipelines ?
Go through Tema harbour traffic data and see the number of LNG vessels that transit the route in a week

How wont i know anything in Ghana's oil and gas industry when im on the FPSO

You think Ghana is like Nigeria and you are using the presumption.

before Ghana even started drilling activities, the technical know-how and human resource was there but scattered around the world
for ship building to drilling and rigging .

It only took 4 years for Ghanaian to completely take over all the major roles upstream
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by smeag0l(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2019
I'm not talking about LNG here cos LNG can be bought from anywhere. Besides, you need further processing to take out the butane and propane used for cooking and Ghana can't afford the kind of LNG required to serve 30 million people so they still get gas from Nigeria. And back to your competence issues, you said you guys have taken over the oil and gas industry in your country and I'll like to ask you one question: what's your role on the FPSO you claim you're on?you can send me a PM with your name on LinkedIn so i can verify. Also mention just two notable Ghanaians that are doing technical roles in the oil and gas industry in ghana. I'll also share with you my LinkedIn profile privately. You come here to say what you don't know. Around the end of last year, I was in Ghana as part of a team to help you guys sort out a technical issue on an oil and gas infrastructure that you guys have no expertise in. You still have a long way to go in the industry both as a country and as citizens. It's not by being on an FPSO as a cook or deckman
Just30:
see mediocre minds

is gas only transported through pipelines ?
Go through Tema harbour traffic data and see the number of LNG vessels that transit the route in a week

How wont i know anything in Ghana's oil and gas industry when im on the FPSO

You think Ghana is like Nigeria and you are using the presumption.

before Ghana even started drilling activities, the technical know-how and human resource was there but scattered around the world
for ship building to drilling and rigging .

It only took 4 years for Ghanaian to completely take over all the major roles upstream
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Just30: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
smeag0l:
I'm not talking about LNG here cos LNG can be bought from anywhere. Besides, you need further processing to take out the butane and propane used for cooking and Ghana can't afford the kind of LNG required to serve 30 million people so they still get gas from Nigeria. And back to your competence issues, you said you guys have taken over the oil and gas industry in your country and I'll like to ask you one question: what's your role on the FPSO you claim you're on?you can send me a PM with your name on LinkedIn so i can verify. Also mention just two notable Ghanaians that are doing technical roles in the oil and gas industry in ghana. I'll also share with you my LinkedIn profile privately. You come here to say what you don't know. Around the end of last year, I was in Ghana as part of a team to help you guys sort out a technical issue on an oil and gas infrastructure that you guys have no expertise in. You still have a long way to go in the industry both as a country and as citizens. It's not by being on an FPSO as a cook or deckman
actually Ghana has 2 LNG regasification facilities already
Nigerian gas forms and insignificant part of Ghana gas consumption and it is even irrelevant now sense Ghana has successfully connected it own gas fields to the pipeline to feed power plants in the eastern part of Ghana.

Im an offshore drilling consultant
My name is not important cause i don't know you.

my LinkedIn account is my private page that i cant share with people in dont know on a social forum.
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Yyeske(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Emmerlee:

This is wrong on so many levels. The anonymity of the internet is fanning the embers of hardcore bigotry. You should be very careful the kind of generalizations you make on the internet out of hatred or ignorance. There is KARMA even if you think you are anonymous. He who has ears..
I rest my case.
Preach on preacher, story for the gods
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Yyeske(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I am not at fault for your inability to comprehend. I am not a terrorist, dude.

FYI, where I came from, we kill potential terrorists at birth. They can continue to strive in the waste lands west and north of Niger, but not in the East.
You still remain an Igbo Muslim
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by smeag0l(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you. I'll PM you my linkedin account if you want. There's nothing to hide in a linkedin account if, truly, you're a drilling consultant that you claim you are. It is a professional page. Anyways, your stories don't add up so I don't even think you are.
Just30:
actually Ghana has 2 LNG regasification facilities already
Nigerian gas forms and insignificant part of Ghana gas consumption and it is even irrelevant now sense Ghana has successfully connected it own gas fields to the pipeline to feed power plants in the eastern part of Ghana.

Im an offshore drilling consultant
My name is not important cause i don't know you.

my LinkedIn account is my private page that i cant share with people in dont know on a social forum.
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Just30: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
smeag0l:
I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you. I'll PM you my linkedin account if you want. There's nothing to hide in a linkedin account if, truly, you're a drilling consultant that you claim you are. It is a professional page. Anyways, your stories don't add up so I don't even think you are.
cutting through the bulshit
sorry but i don't share my personal info with people i don't know

The least thing i will want at this moment is an impersonation
It will just be a waste of my time
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by smeag0l(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Oga, you are no drilling consultant. You know nothing about the oil and gas industry. Linkedin is a professional site that should contain no personal data asides what you do and, at most, which schools you attended. Keep fooling yourself like most of you Ghanaians do. Who impersonates someone that has no job?
Just30:
cutting through the bulshit
sorry but i don't share my personal info with people i don't know

The least thing i will want at this moment is an impersonation
It will just be a waste of my time
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by stagger: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
If I become Nigeria president today. I will not give Nigerians visa out of the country. And if you protest or cause trouble you will be kill not detain.

Let talk truth we are the problem of Africa. We big just for nothing, we are the one that supposed to fight for freedom of African, but we are the one causing trouble in Africa. We are so currupted. I voted buhari but as am seen buhari is not active interm of security and innovation.

We need to change ourselves thinking before other people trust us. We have immams and pastors here in Nigeria we climbed we serve God but but evil have estate in our hearts.

Am a Muslim strong one, but if I can become a leader of this nation. I will banned religions. And we will exterblish justice and nothing like group protest you try it you die. Is paining me.

I am sure you have never travelled abroad. You don't even know the process of visa issuance. As or your written English, I reserve my comment. Obviously you no go school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Just30: 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
smeag0l:
Oga, you are no drilling consultant. You know nothing about the oil and gas industry. Linkedin is a professional site that should contain no personal data asides what you do and, at most, which schools you attended. Keep fooling yourself like most of you Ghanaians do. Who impersonates someone that has no job?
what ever kiddo

you still aint getting my identity
well play though
Re: Nigerian Traders ‘under Attack’ In Ghana by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2019
stagger:

I am sure you have never travelled abroad. You don't even know the process of visa issuance. As or your written English, I reserve my comment. Obviously you no go school.

Thank you. Is there any other things you want to say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Made ₦51 Billion Profit And Gained 4.2 Million New Subscribers In Q1 / Saloon Or Viewing Centre / Google Unveils Plans For Its New £1 Billion London Based Headquarters (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.