Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities (22667 Views)

INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2019
goodnessme1:
Boko haram is northern mineral resources.in fact a very lucrative business.

So let them enjoy what they created,

i can still remember how these boko haram started by killing only Igbos in north,
then they and their friends from waste were happy shouting kill them all,the way they were shouting kill all igbo youths during the operation python dance by the terrorist army.tomorrow If these same terrorist army start killing them,they will start expecting us to sympathise with them.

I can still remember how one of my hard headed uncle was force to come down to east around 2013.
He told us how boko haram are been lead by youths of the village,going from house to house,shop to shop where igbos are living and doing business.
First he did not agree to come back to east until when his best friend over there was killed in his house with his servant.that was when he left north leaving only his sells girl who is an hausa to sell off all the remaining goods.

Thank God he is doing fine here in east now.

I also remember what he told us how boko haram lead by the youth of the village(these are the people they know and always dash money)killed an igbo man in his shop,then later igbo men in that area gathered to plan how to bring back the corpse of the dead man back to east,
they where in the meeting when these same people came and open fire to them killing more than ten people.

Evil that men do lives with them.

I guess ur uncle & his friends must have being the only igbo people living in the north he came back from. But let him not worry his lies will catch up to him
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by Almunjid(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2019
Authoreety:
U see?

Wetin govt no fit do for the communities na im boko dey do for them

U r funny. grin
So their enemy don turn to their best friend. Wonder shall never end. grin

Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by jrusky(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2019
Guys the honest truth is Boko Haram is in control of some community in Borno pls let's forget about all those apc and Buhari denial let the truth be said.

A colleague who has a family in one of those Bioko Haram community told me to my face that his family in that far end are under boko haram authority and are being taken care of by boko haram and he is so sad about it but if you say this on NL apc zombies will say it's not true.

Buhari has failed simple as that. Nigerians on several occasions tell Buhari to change baton as per his security chief he bluntly refused till date given silly and stupid excuses now how disgraceful it is that boko haram are now feeding and taken of Nigeria citizen and they will breeding more terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by Alejobs: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by Authoreety: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Almunjid:

U r funny. grin
So their enemy don turn to their best friend. Wonder shall never end. grin

Lolzz... d thing funny na....

1 Like

Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by Gandollaar(f): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2019
kaen1317:
the snakes the bred to bite GEJ is now biting them
Blackpanda must see this

1 Like

Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by Gandollaar(f): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2019
moriss33:
Oga mathew thank you for telling us, most of y'all don't know how bad its gotten...with ur tribal sentiments and petty e-fights on NL
Who cares? They are killing their own. Is it because they have surrounded SW?
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by aod1(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2019
Your write up shows your level of deceit. Like Boko Haram will ask what tribe you're before shooting. Please you guys should be more objective with your comments and stop pushing hate agenda
goodnessme1:

i can still remember how these boko haram started by killing only Igbos in north,
then they and their friends from waste were happy shouting kill them all,the way they were shouting kill all igbo youths during the operation python dance by the terrorist army.tomorrow If these same terrorist army start killing them,they will start expecting us to sympathise with them.

I can still remember how one of my hard headed uncle was force to come down to east around 2013.
He told us how boko haram are been lead by youths of the village,going from house to house,shop to shop where igbos are living and doing business.
First he did not agree to come back to east until when his best friend over there was killed in his house with his servant.that was when he left north leaving only his sells girl who is an hausa to sell off all the remaining goods.

I also remember what he told us how boko haram lead by the youth of the village(these are the people they know and always dash money)killed an igbo man in his shop,then later igbo men in that area gathered to plan how to bring back the corpse of the dead man back to east,
they where in the meeting when these same people came and open fire to them killing more than ten people.

3 Likes

Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by blackpanda: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2019
gurunlocker:

You have already make the same mistake twice.... This is bubu second term and Boko Haram are still very much strong and killing....in fact, new sects and armed militants are being formed daily.

Guess under who? Buhari your saviour smiley

Trash
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by blackpanda: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2019
Gandollaar:
Blackpanda must see this

shut up
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by dawno2008(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2019
goodnessme1:

Your uncle lied,
Christians were killed,churches were bombed,this animal didn't go after tribes,i was in the north at the wake of boko haram,
Rather it was that the Muslims guys refused to condemn their act,thinking it was a jihad against the Christian,but after bombing churches,are the mosques left out

We dont need to pass around fake rumours about town,there have been riots that tribes were targeted,but boko boys were against any thing good especially Christians they don't care if it was northern,eastern,or western christians

The majority of Muslims then were even hiding some of the boys then,they never knew that after the Christians it will be their turn,remembered even bubu too defended the boko boys then

So tell your uncle to really tell you the whole truth,cos i believe there is more is not telling cool

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by gurunlocker: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2019
blackpanda:
[b][/b]
Trash
Kindly "untrash" it by countering my post...
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by Kingosytex(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2019
sugajefugi:
[sup][/sup]

you are a fool... stop littering everywhere with these your fixed games. stake high on the games and win so that you can lift your family from poverty
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by LZAA: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Your uncle is an unfortunate being who came back to the east to tell lies about his failure in the north.

Well, with the economic drought in the east, I'd advise that he heads to Lagos to try things out. I only hope he doesn't come back with stories of how Yorubas are killing igbos again
Economic drought in the east?onitsha alone tears the whole SW economically
Head to lagos to do what?you think he is not happy wia he is
You afonjas really overrate that overpopulated slum
Cc immhotep Adaibeku sarrki

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by moriss33(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2019
Oga/madam....their is no "them" or "us".... We are all in this together, its either we put aside our petty differences to stop this or watch it consume us all,where do you think they will turn to when they are done with SW
Gandollaar:
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by konoplyanka: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2019
Gandollaar:

You mean boko haram have surrounded iboes in SW. Good.
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by vineyardfarms: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2019
Pamatips:
Godwin Isenyo, Kaduna

Source: https://punchng.com/bharam-faction-providing-services-to-borno-communities-catholic-archbishop/
HOW CAN BOKO HARAM BE DEFEATED? WHEN THEY PERFORM WHAT ELECTED OFFICIALS WHERE ELECTED TO DO. WHERE DOES THE SECURITY VOTE FUNDS GIVEN TO STATES GOVERNORS GO TO? WHAT ABOUT CONSTITUTIENCES FUNDS BEING COLLECTED BY STATE, FED REPS AND SENATES GO TO? WHERE IS OVER SIGHT? OR OVER SEE THESE WASTEFUL EXPENSES? HOW HAS NIGERIA GOVT ORGANS BEING LACED UP WITH LIES IS UNBELIEVABLE. PETROL FROM N89 TO 145, NO MORE SUBSIDY, IT HAS GROWN LEGS TO TRILLIONS 4 TIMES THE PREVIOUS GOVT. KILLINGS ON THE RISE. TRILLIONS, EFCC SAID HAS BEING RECOVERED, YET BORROWING ON THE RISE. LIES HAS REPLACE TRUTH. WHERE DID WE NIGERIAN GET IT WRONG? OH LORD HELP US TO RISE AGAIN IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN AMEN AMEN F I R E
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by malvisguy212: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2019
post=79469565:
BOKO HARAM, their sponsors, the government in power that made this Boko boys so popular in our country, all the evil politicians sponsoring these evil terrorists will never ever end well wherever they are.
They will all end up in very terrible ways.
do you know that the government you claim started boko haram, almost all the politician in that government have joined APC ? and there sins have been forgiven ? I pray, by His grace, God with His infinite mercy will exposed this wicked politician that are causing death of innocent life . buhari has No power to forgive sin, GOD DOES.

judges 2:10
After that whole generation had been gathered
to their ancestors, another generation grew up
who knew neither the LORD nor what he had
done for Israel.

this government is a generation without God.

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by GGirll: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2019
post=79469565:
BOKO HARAM, their sponsors, the government in power that made this Boko boys so popular in our country, all the evil politicians sponsoring these evil terrorists will never ever end well wherever they are.

Somebody's conscience is preaking him lol

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by bumzylongs: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2019
D same Borno that produced over 1Million votes in the 2019 elections, who conducted the elections in these Boko Haram strongholds? Whatever is going on in Borno mostly rests on the Borno State Government, they have never been truthful, this is why Boko Haram continues to ravage the entire State.
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by bendike: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2019
blackpanda:

Yes. He has done much more than any PDP candidate. The whole boko haram menace started under PDP watch. We won't make the same mistake twice
it is very very Good he is doing much more than any pdp candidate. More oil to his elbow as he continues doing more and more or them. His diligent work is bringing long life and prosperity to those people and may they continue to enjoy their peaceful lives.

1 Like

Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by bendike: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2019
post=79469565:
This bbq man sef shocked
Its like you and lorreta have taken palm wine this morning grin
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by dokiOloye(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2019
goodnessme1:

When I travelled to Damaturu in 2013,I asked a friend of mine there to tell me d story of boko harm in d city.
We couldn't finish d story cos both of us started crying after sometime.
Igbo ppl were being hunted and killed 1 by 1 like rabbits in the town and everybody kept quiet.
Emir,governor,police etc continued behaving like they weren't concerned.
Let them enjoy d monster they created.

1 Like

Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by mvem(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2019
goodnessme1:

bokoharam did not start by killing only igbos in the north. This is quite very wrong and will misinform people.. Bokoharam militancy began in 2009 in maiduguri and they spared no one including their own. Yes, Christians were targeted and many igbos do reside in the north. After sometime some locals explored the Boko Haram situation and started targetting supposed hindrances which were non-indigenes like the igbos...I just wanted to point out that Boko Haram did not just target igbos from the start as you claimed... Their is no need throwing the victim card all the time.
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by mvem(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2019
LZAA:

Economic drought in the east?onitsha alone tears the whole SW economically
Head to lagos to do what?you think he is not happy wia he is
You afonjas really overrate that overpopulated slum
Cc immhotep Adaibeku sarrki
..cant you forget about nepotism and ethnicity for once... All these afonja, Hausa or igbo....how do you benefit from it. Every tribe insulting each other and claiming superiority and blaming their problem as a result of the other tribe. Is this not primitive....i won't be surprised you will tag me one thing now.... na una way.... Ethnicity and Religion in this country is really an issue
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by Inteltower: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2019
so much sooner there will be a boko haram caliphate in borno.

BH just want to win many hearts over there.
wow with the high rate of poverty & illiteracy there
it will be a piece of cake to manipulate, conquer, convert & establish rulership over them.
maybe we are looking at a geographical region slowly being lost to BH that may declare itself an independent islamized state/country with the way things are going. ISIS could even come help achieve this.

all it takes is a step by step plan
& ipob will be somewhere laughing
Re: Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities by BafanaBafana: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2019
cjudy:

Keep quite aturu.
Which political party statement brought Boko Haram and who made the statement. Now they failed to control the menace they created and its hurting them
Which political party statement are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega / ASUU Threatens Fresh Strike, Gives FG Tuesday Ultimatum / Ebonyi: Court Asks Parties To Enforce February 28 Judgment, Umahi Stays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.