Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

*** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** (15928 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2010
@krazynaija make sure explorer is working and enable ur messenger to be automatic. version 9 or 10 work perfectly
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by krazynaija(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2010
Thanks just found out i got IE 8, will update n try again
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2010
no wahala bro
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by krazynaija(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2010
I updated to IE9 and since then iwp stopped working, i trouble shoot everything tire, d ip everything iwp settings intact. so i restored my laptop to before i updated to IE9 , even now the iwp is so slow, it connects and dispays alloted bandwidth as if its browsing but never connects.

sumtyms it doesnt connect just says java bind error, other times it says canot connect to host mtnonline:8080 contact via email, Is there a way you can help me boss.

Trying to sort out problems now so i dont get same problems when i buy a server sad
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by Vitality31(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2010
@bhsadmin
thank ma guy, i did what you said and its working perfectly ok. How much is d paid server per month. I want it but the java i have is the old one and not the new one. Can it work? Or must it be the new one? I downloaded d iwp 3 already
thanks
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 4:54am On Oct 13, 2010
Yes the alloted bandwidth for free user has been exhausted, that's why you it's not working.

and as for ur java issue go and download the latest version.

Do note that you have to connect ur modem or phone b4 u lunch version 3 ok and if it's bring that messenge canot connect to host mtnonline:8080 contact via email. then disconnect ur modem and connect again.

as for the bandwidth, drop ur mail here for another user.

thanks
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 4:58am On Oct 13, 2010
ok get the new java here http://web-tunnel.com/java/jre-1_5_0_22-windows-i586-p.exe

and as for the price call me let talk it over. my no is on this trend

thanks
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by Vitality31(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2010
@bhsadmin
the rate of this you services is very very expensive for an ordinary nigerian who wants to use your services. you need to bring down your prices. People pay as low as 1k which is still ok for a student who is managing to survive in school, just that the need to do projects is one reason why we need it.
please bring down the price abeg.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2010
hmm. ok @Vitality31 for ur student lets make 2k cos nigeria student get money, becos dem dey block course well well at times
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by krazynaija(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2010
You too much boss! grin
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
@krazynaija no wahala
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by oddy4real(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2010
bhsadmin:

ok get the new java here http://web-tunnel.com/java/jre-1_5_0_22-windows-i586-p.exe

and as for the price call me let talk it over. my no is on this trend

thanks

Guy, you are a thief o. Let people know the price as there is nothing special about these things. i have been using it for up to 3 WEEKS NOW na d i can tell you authoritatively that a month for 18GB BANDWITH IS 6 DOLLARS via LR.
SHO TAN? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by krazynaija(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2010
@Oddy u dey vex ooo
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by oddy4real(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2010
krazynaija:

@Oddy u dey vex ooo

Guy, its not a matter of vexing. i don't condone cheating, and as a moderator, that is what he should ward off, not encourage. im dey lose im rep on top small change. no be so o
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2010
@oddy4real no prob. go fund ur lr and fire down to upgrade user.

No wahala
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2010
Oga moderator have u try the upgrade account?
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by oddy4real(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2010
bhsadmin:

Oga moderator have u try the upgrade account?
Who yhu dey follow talk
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2010
Alright I have beat the price down for student. THE prince Is NOW 2K to get upgrade account for students. get details

Cheers.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by oddy4real(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2010
bhsadmin:

Alright I have beat the price down for student. THE prince Is NOW 2K to get upgrade account for students. get details

Cheers.
Still not ok. Highest money to be paid for the best service on web-tunnel.com is 6 DOLLARS. now, is that equivalent to 2k. and please, don't make it seem like you are doing them a favour. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2010
@oddy4real i think u should give them a helping hand.

thanks
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by krazynaija(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
@bhsadmin i sell lr if u need @oddy too grin

U guys shouldnt fight over this naw, if u can help help, or open anoda thread if u want, leave d guy alone
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by Dkaz(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2010
the new cheat 4 s40 users
has been released here 9 j a
m o b . T k hurry to enjoy it.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
hmm. there's nothing to fight about. any way for those who need the service let them request.

cos it's better than version 1 and 2.

No php server issues.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by ogbthomas: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2010
Go to www.dungaronline.com and go to the downloads page, you will see Indian webproxy v.3 there. Click on it and download it. @ bhsadmin, you have to be considerate. You must bring down the price of the servers you sell to helpless guys or we will spoil the show for you. Remember, it is just 6 dollars and nothing more.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ogbthomas it's not the money we are doing it for fun. by the next I will send plan 2 to five person that request for plan1. for free.

up IWP V3. UP Nland
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by Dkaz(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2010
What a wonderfull site. Just visit www.9jamob.tk for you latest free browsing trick.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by emynem05(m): 7:11am On Oct 15, 2010
plz can any 1 giv me a breakdown on hw to instal it and make it work even for test so i can buy a package i hav tried dont knw hw to do it
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by Dkaz(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2010
Wow! new mtn cheat released, Just visit www.9jamob.tk and see the swag. Its real
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2010
@Dkaz COOL DOWN FOR CHRIST OK. THIS TREND IS 4 IWP
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2010
@emynem05 drop ur email here or reach me at dkess15@gmail.com for complete details.

thanks 4 coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? / Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password / Easyworship 7.1.4.0 Offline Bibles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.