Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram (3681 Views)

Actor Michael Uba James Of Jenifa’s Diary Celebrates His Birthday,show Twin Sis / Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks / Funke Akindele Twerking On The Set Of 'Jenifa's Diary' (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram by GistUpdates: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2019
GistMore.com

Actress Paschaline Alex Okoli who is predominantly known for her role as Cordelia in the sitcom titled Jenifa's Diary.

The actress took to her page to thank fans after Instagram verified her account, she is seen in the video dancing and twerking at a party.

Thank you @instagram and my ig family #speechless I am verified yaaaasssss let’s work more #originalgbazaqueen #paschalinealex #loveandlight I love you all #jenifasdiary #cordikonko #legit

See photos here; http://gistmore.com/actress-cordelia-of-jenifas-diary-celebrates-as-she-get-verified-on-instagram

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram by GistUpdates: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2019

1 Share

Re: Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram by LearnITsmash(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2019
Imagine celebrating verification on Instagram as if it's an achievement, the ladies in this country are a joke these days undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram by MiaB(f): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Imagine celebrating verification on Instagram as if it's an achievement, the ladies in this country are a joke these days undecided
Stop being an hater

1 Like

Re: Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram by itspzpics(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2019
Is dt an achievement?
Re: Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram by kokoA(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2019
How much enter her bank account? undecided
Re: Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram by TANID(m): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Re: Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram by missimelda01(f): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2019
You're saying this cos you do not know how to make money from Instagram, getting verified means you are well known and people can trust you for online transactions, the verification alone can bring lots of endorsement deals for her and that means more money. The world is going digital, influencers are cashing out big time.

To you, she's a joke but to me she's a legend kiss
I'm getting there soon.
LearnITsmash:

1 Like

Re: Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram by Aidejay(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Go and do it na
Go and achieve something worth celebrating let's see if u are even capable. Or is this all u will do with your life?
Re: Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram by GistNotice: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram by GistMore3: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiss
Re: Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram by blacq2009(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Which season is she in?
Re: Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
MiaB:
Stop being an hater
How's it hating ?
Re: Actress Cordelia Of 'jenifa's Diary' Celebrates As She Get Verified On Instagram by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Aidejay:

Go and do it na
Go and achieve something worth celebrating let's see if u are even capable. Or is this all u will do with your life?
Utter bollocks!

(1) (Reply)

See Lady Who Looks Just Like Bbnaija Housemate, Erica [see Photos] / #BBNaija: “I’m sad because no guy likes me in the house” -Saskay / Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.