Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day (43103 Views)

Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild / Can You Deliberately Switch Off Your Phone With Your Main Line For Whole Day? / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by millionboi2: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2019
My trading running in profit

it energiz me more than anything.

12 Likes

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Gabson001(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2019
Video game and my bae
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Adaibeku(f): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2019
TANID:
Awww! Please What Have I Done Wrong ?

Y didnt u attack dat babe? sad knowing she is evil
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by TANID(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Y didnt u attack dat babe? sad knowing she is evil
I Know That's What You're Angry About, But It's Not My Fault, Am Really confused When You Tell Me Her Name I Don't Get It Clearly That's Why I Keep mute. Enh! Am So Sorry Dear
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Kaceman(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tear games and movie
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Nmezor(f): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Great movies + internet
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Deepfeel(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Sex and Reading bible
Hope you are married? grin

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Deepfeel(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sex and sleep

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Adaibeku(f): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hope you are married? grin

Am married any problem obese?
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Adaibeku(f): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:
Sex and sleep

.Oh sex and sleep
U ar learning from katsina-alla river goddess already THUMP UPS grin grin
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Adaibeku(f): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
TANID:
I Know That's What You're Angry About, But It's Not My Fault, Am Really confused When You Tell Me Her Name I Don't Get It Clearly That's Why I Keep mute. Enh! Am So Sorry Dear

I av forgiveN u but ...anyway neva mind
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Deepfeel(m): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Am married any problem obese?
My torkwase no problems, just trying to picture how sex and Bible study can keep you indoors all day simultaneously
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Deepfeel(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

.Oh sex and sleep
U ar learning from katsina-alla river goddess already THUMP UPS grin grin
Lol you sex and read Bible I sex and sleep grin
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Adaibeku(f): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

My torkwase no problems, just trying to picture how sex and Bible study can keep you indoors all day simultaneously

.I dont gossip nor watch movies ,
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Adaibeku(f): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol you sex and read Bible I sex and sleep grin

U last 2mins ryt?
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by pansophist(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lol, since my job requires me staying indoors and do mostly writing, I can stay indoor the whole week if I have internet and food. The virtual is a whole world on it's own, and who doesn't need food to survive. There you have it.

Internet and food.
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by TANID(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

I av forgiveN u but ...anyway neva mind
Ok Thanks I Would See You On Other Side cool
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Deepfeel(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

U last 2mins ryt?
Haba even in my teens I never did less than 15 minutes I will be doing 2 minutes as an adult no o, when you give it all powerful as a man you naturally feel sleepy when u bust the nuts grin
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Deepfeel(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

.I dont gossip nor watch movies ,
Have you finished reading all the books in the Bible?
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by dingbang(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lack of money and light.

3 Likes

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by franklingud(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Food and music too
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Adaibeku(f): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Have you finished reading all the books in the Bible?

As a catholic i read goodnews bible , imitation of christ and Davids psalm all wt pictures that cools my stress
.so no of course
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Adaibeku(f): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Haba even in my teens I never did less than 15 minutes I will be doing 2 minutes as an adult no o, when you give it all powerful as a man you naturally feel sleepy when u bust the nuts grin

Repent deepfeel ...Nkst god is coming soon grin

Upa ndeeve ,kwaiga
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Olorunnim: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Outdoors and interaction with people
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Food and internet grin
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Deepfeel(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Repent deepfeel ...Nkst god is coming soon grin

Upa ndeeve ,kwaiga

Lol I stopped attending nkst at a young age even mom is no longer into nkst
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Ilamina(f): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Food and internet

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Eldavis(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
Unlimited data and food
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Ballack1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Books and PS

For your carpentry work within Ondo State ,call 0-8-0-6-8-9-4-7-4-5-5

1 Like

Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by AnalQueenluci: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Him and movies.
Funny cheesy
Re: Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day by Biglittlelois(f): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
Internet and sleep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) / 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.