Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) (68094 Views)

Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by shogsman(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Damn That dick long like a peach tree
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by AJIBOLA840: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
See wetin Afonjas dey cause...

He was following bobrisky
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by AJIBOLA840: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
See wetin Afonjas dey cause...

He was following bobrisky
you Igbo people think you are the best in Nigeria which is very wrong, what's the matter with AFONJAS and when did YORUBA turn to AFONJA ..

be mindful of what you type on internet before you die before your parent.

your father

. I know some useless admin of nairaland will block my acct

that's why I use temp mail to register
if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Glycosunde: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
My question how is cutting his pen!s physically going to make him rich or go to Australia.

guys if you nor get money abeg get sense

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
I didn't see any preek inside the bucket la..
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by purples25(f): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
The rate people push others to impress as if they are responsible for those others financial and social status in life is callous though.

I choose to forgive and leave judgement to God.
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by babtoundey(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
Baba want go Australia he come land in heavenralia.. He still gains
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Neddstark: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Which kind demon push this man
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by seangy4konji: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
With the words?am sure the guy is just angry and depressed..guess most of his friends they started together are now in Australia balling and the guy is teyi. Hard to to be along...

Oh boy so.e people get intimidated easily.

Rip..I still deh drink my garrison like this

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by ObinnaObinna(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
So those niggas decided to waste that big dick? Tufia!
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by silverlord(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Awon pics or adonbilivit, hope you are satisfied

Signed
Financial head
"Seeing us believing int"
Berger Lagos branch.
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by delishpot: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thank God he did not use another person's child. At 19 he want blow without handwork.
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by MeeLan: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
lame bloggers, how would a doctor post about his patient? where is his professionalism? ethics and blablabla?
That's how one blogger said: "...a captain in the Nigerian Airforce" meanwhile airforce has no captain.

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by olumalcolm(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is a case of madness, the boy is MAD. i cant seem to fathom how on earth i would be cajoled to cut of my manhood. Abeg for which purpose? cos i cant seem to place it, ko ye mi @ all. angry
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by cococandy(f): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Possible undiagnosed mental health problem
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by princeSammyz: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Incredible! Do you even try to imagine how that feels? Not even with something razor-sharp. Broken mirror. The guy na wizard
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by amber222(f): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ritzy10:
Nigerian doctor, Obinna Oke has shared a rather unfortunate news of the death of an 18-year-old undergraduate student who died after cutting off his manhood.

The name of the victim is yet-to-be made public.

According to Dr. Oke, the young man who has been allegedly associating with internet fraudsters and may be one of them used a broken piece of mirror to sever his p*nis.

Oke wrote:

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/18-year-old-undergraduate-dies-after-cutting-off-his-manhood/

maybe he tot it would grow back
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by okpacoco1969: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
These is teriable
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hummmmmmmm
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Alejobs: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by themoneybag: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
I came to see the graphic pic but all I could see na zobo drink

ARE YOU IN ABUJA?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by kinzation(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
all I see is Lipton in a cup
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by SarkinYarki: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
post=79478779:

This is the height of it.
Guys, SAY NO TO CRIME.
The end thereof is always a bad one.

Hustle tight and legit.
This should be another lesson to y'all.
Fraudsters don't end well.
Au revoir to him!

So you know?!!!
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
if your prick causes u to sin cut it off.. its in the bible... rather unfortunate sha. whats life without prick....?
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Mekanus(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Embrace hardwork. Our government may have failed but don't fail yourself.
That's some serious word there
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by highbee02: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
It's better he died. If he had survived, he will still be useless because a life without a functioning dick is like a tea without sugar.
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lol plz roast that meat with chilly sauce pepper and give me to chew joor... Who him epp?
Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Indomie001: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
starbuck:
I am not seeing the penis very well >sad >sad >sad

Please get a clearer picture so I can ascertain its size

Re: Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) by Indomie001: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

I no see o
you see grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) / How My Master Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —pregnant 14-yr-old Gir (pic) / Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.