Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications (23780 Views)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus Vs Tecno Spark 3 Pro / Infinix Smart 3 Plus 'champagne Gold' Unboxing And Full Review + Price (photos) / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
I'm supposed to be rocking umidigi by now but mizik disappointed me I have to settle for tecno. I'm definitely buying xiomi or umidigi. Who infinix help with their craps
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Infinix Mobility today has announced an addition to it "Smart" series. The smart 3 plus is an entry-level device that is targeted at the entry-level smartphone users.

The Smart 3 comes with outstanding features such as a premium 6.2" water drop display with a super fast facial unlock. The device is also said to run on XOS 5.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie.

The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 processor with a ram size of 2GB and inbuilt memort of 32GB. Those who require larger phone space will like to hear that the Smart 3 Plus does support a microSD card that can expand the memory upto 256GB.

The Infinix Smart 3 Plus is 4G enabled and also offers access to 3G and 2G networks. The phone has Bluetooth, FM Radio and Hotspot capability and a WiFi that functions at 802.11 b/g/n.

Key Specifications

Display: 6.2"HD+ water-drop display
Processor: MT6761
Memory: 2+16/2+32/3+32
Battery: 3500mAh
RAM /ROM: 2/32GB 3/32GB
Camera: Back 13MP+2MP+ QVGA. Front: 8MP
Security: Face Unlock and FInger-Print scanner
XOS 5.0 base on Androidâ„¢ 9 Pie

The device is available in stores for N39900

https://www.valuewalk.com/2019/06/mobile-review-the-infinix-smart-3-plus/

#39900 LMAO the fear of xiomi and umidigi is the beginning of wisdom. If it's like before they would have slammed 70k on it. .

Beautiful nonsense
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by maasoap(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Diggydanny41:
My pipo the God of Xiaomi has delivered me from this fraudsters called Tecno and infinix....my real gee bought Xiaomi 5 plus from China last year.....and when I saw the features....I come no say Tecno and infinix are cheating Nigerians.....na once me dump my Tecno l8 come carry redmi 7......the features you get in the redmi for just 47k beats this new infinix....I have sworn an oath never to use Tecno or infinix in my life.....if no be Xiaomi then e go be huaweii......

The first person to buy tecno phone in my area which was Tecno N3 was me. I can never use Tecno or Infinix phones again!
My current phone specs are listed below, just for 30k. No issue whatsoever since September 2018:
LeEco Letv Le 2:
3GB RAM, 32GB ROM,
1.8 gigahertz processor, 5.5 inche, FHD,
real 16MP rear camera, 8MP front camera,
3000mah battery with fast charging technology,
Led notification,
Snapdragon 652, OS 6.0,
Octa cores, 4G enabled,
1080*1920 resolution,
4k video recording, 401 ppi,
Type C cable (reversible).

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Reeb2244: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
nototribalist:
its just one night with me and it's all yours. Trade by batter
You wan release for just one night and buy this phone? Finish.
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Dredgemaster(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Another rubbish from infinix, mediatek processor in this age coupled with 3500Mah battery capacity when some areas don't have electricity for days and weeks.
. Don't worry, infinix will come and give you light in Nigeria, even if they make 20000Mah, you will still have flat batteries in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by aytuns(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
rastaLivity:
MT6761 for 39k

Thank God.. You noticed it too... Infinix and tecno, deceiving Nigerians since inception
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by aytuns(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
bravesoul247:
the spec is worth the price imo. Kudos to the brand.

Until you see better offerings from the likes of xaiomo, and Huawei
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Henri8: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Mtchew..infinix?
Tell me another story pls.
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by hilarioscity(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
No jokes the phone is crap but for 39k it's OK for its price.. Atleast it's better than s4 pri
ce
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by lilrel(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Las las Samsung S6 used,reused and overused pay pass this phone

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by IMASTEX: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
ijmbXpert:
MTK processor and a 3500mah battery capacity!

Pls gather here let's pray for infinix
Lol. . .prayer point. Whoever do infinix this, fall down by fire. I am done with infinix.
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by IMASTEX: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
obi4eze:
When will this people stop releasing trash? undecided
Until Nigerians get more information about what is really needed in a phone. I fell for this their advert years back. I bought some of their brands, expensive one as that. Now I know better about phones. I can't see myself buying their phones even in the dream. They just keep rebranding & producing the same thing for higher price.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by ajericho(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:

Seconded! My woman's hot 5 uses 5 hours to charge.
my using about seven and half hours
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by bravesoul247(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
aytuns:

Until you see better offerings from the likes of xaiomo, and Huawei
ehen? Which one can I get for the same price range?
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by phonedaddy: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2019
donziggyman:
#39900 LMAO the fear of xiomi and umidigi is the beginning of wisdom. If it's like before they would have slammed 70k on it. .

Beautiful nonsense
its a budget phone for students, you people just rush to comment without undertstanding.
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2019
phonedaddy:
its a budget phone for students, you people just rush to comment without undertstanding.
Gerara here mehn.... There's nothing like phone for students. Is there anywhere they wrote it student phone?

Accept it or not mobile phone users are getting wiser daily unlike before.

Soon umidigi and xiomi will nock them out then their eyes will clear. Beautiful nonsense once more!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by phonedaddy: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2019
donziggyman:
Gerara here mehn.... There's nothing like phone for students. Is there anywhere they wrote it student phone?

Accept it or not mobile phone users are getting wiser daily unlike before.

Soon umidigi and xiomi will nock them out then their eyes will clear. Beautiful nonsense once more!
waste !
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2019
phonedaddy:
waste !
cheesy PAINMENT
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Firstandonly(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
ajericho:
Stupid manufacturer, I dey find where I go dump my hot 6 sef,the phone no dey fast charge again, it takes forever now,

Infinix na scam
buy a fast charger, it will solve the issue. that was the same problem i was facing with my hot 5
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by ajericho(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Firstandonly:
buy a fast charger, it will solve the issue. that was the same problem i was facing with my hot 5
am on my sixth charger
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Sike(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
INFINIX DON FUMBLE AGAIN
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Blastedholligan: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wow. Nice device. lovely
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Blastedholligan: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
ijmbXpert:
MTK processor and a 3500mah battery capacity!

Pls gather here let's pray for infinix
lol. But them still try for the 3500mah. Its still quite close to the 4000mah of other devices.
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Blastedholligan: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
wman:
Get a Samsung Galaxy A10 or A20 instead. Around the same price and much better value for your money.
how strong is thr battery?
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by wman(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Blastedholligan:
how strong is thr battery?

Very okay. They last even better than some Tecno and Infinix phones. They use energy-efficient processors.

3400maH
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Blastedholligan: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
wman:

Very okay. They last even better than some Tecno and Infinix phones. They use energy-efficient processors.

3400maH
hmmm... Nice
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Homeyfav: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Asianjollof007: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
is this phone still available for purchase?
I no dey see am on jumia, I just love the sleekness of the phone and its size too
Re: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications by Chimex1930(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2020
I'm selling my smart 3 plus at avoidable price(30k) very neat location ile ife .. what's app number not call on 08054991534

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Many People Selling Or Dumping Their Blackberry? / Android Battery Killers: 5 Worst Apps That Use Up Smartphone Battery / HTC U12 Will Have Up To 256GB Of Storage, Dual Cameras, And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.