Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,224 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) (31036 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of GSS In School Pls / I Have Lost Interest In School / Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by Emsyrex7(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
_Pat Ashinze writes:_ Those who choose Role models out of academic/grades achievers do so at a great and often occult peril.
Most times, these role models have nothing but a great memory. Sit them down, try to go versatile on them, gauge their intellectual spontaneity and often times, you get disappointed.
Grades are excellent indices of cerebral acuity but almost often, if there is no diversity in intelligence, they lay waste and constitute nuisance to those who understand how the world works. They'll be very dumb but mercurially brilliant.

3 Likes

Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by mudiana(m): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
BathingSoap:
This might be a long read guys pls don't be angry with me. I have been a guest on Nland for a while but decided to create this monicker for this purpose.

So this all started when i entered the university in fact i'm now in my finals but as it is now i'm laying on my bed facing the ceiling and we have a test going on in class, i have missed about 3 tests since this semester started but i don't seem to feel alarmed by that, i'll probably have an extra year too the way i'm going but i can't just push myself to get up and read and to wash my uniform being a law student.

Now i feel this is partially because of the fact that i have come to believe school is not for me...i have never been a bright student right from primary school...when i entered the uni as a freshman i had the dreams every fresher had which is to come out with a first class and i worked very hard for it, went for night class every day without sleeping even for a minute, but any time grades came out i always come out at the bottom of the food chain.

I have tried hard to demystify the exact cause of my failure in academics but found no answers, could it be my hand writing, or i don't understand what i read or i'm not good in cramming textbook case laws and sections, or could it be because my brain is just not acclimatized to school and the rigours that come with it.

I have put in effort to handle all these supposed problems but none if them have come to fruition, even to the point that i bought a handwriting book to help improve my handwriting ...yeah i was that desperate

Reality dawned on me tho when my year 2 and 3 results were nothing to write home about...then i started losing interest...hardly go to class even though there is a test...i always say to myself stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results so if i can read and study so much without being able to secure even a C in my courses then i'd rather not try.

Its funny tho that in my year 4 i made more than half a million rendering freelance services to people online...this also fueled my loss of interest in school, I'd rather be committed to something that pays me. I feel bad for mum tho, she put in all this effort to make me learned and give me a good future and she has already started saving for my law school but i know deep down that i am a nut case and can't ever compete with my peers academically.

I have tried my best in fact i'm crying right now, school has always made me feel like a lesser human, i always come out last...i really don't know what to do with life anymore ...i mean why is life so partial and unfair, why can't i be like those bright students...

I brought this here because i believe my Nairaland family will help me get through this terrible faze of my life.

I'll really appreciate if more people get to see this

Thank you
bro there is life after school oh! Surprisingly the freelance thing you are doing is the life after school. Go ask Teni makanaki, school almost frustrate her life but look at her today. Since you are in your finals, finish it for your mum. Make money afterwards and buy her something nice but make her know your degree didn't get her those things but ur hustle. There is life after school bro! I say this again. Don't be depressed oh cos you are way bigger than ur peers, shishi no dey their pocket, na only OKORO VS OKORO em know. You are the real OKORO( strong one). I get two degrees(bsc Nd MSc), none dey feed me. Keep hustling, give ur mama degree like I gave my dad mine and believe in God everywhere go burst!!!

1 Like

Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by MrMumu: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
TechCapon:
teach me how to make sales via freelance. What services are you selling
Na yahoo e dey do no mind am

1 Like

Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by CharlesJok3r: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
BathingSoap:
This might be a long read guys pls don't be angry with me. I have been a guest on Nland for a while but decided to create this monicker for this purpose.

So this all started when i entered the university in fact i'm now in my finals but as it is now i'm laying on my bed facing the ceiling and we have a test going on in class, i have missed about 3 tests since this semester started but i don't seem to feel alarmed by that, i'll probably have an extra year too the way i'm going but i can't just push myself to get up and read and to wash my uniform being a law student.

Now i feel this is partially because of the fact that i have come to believe school is not for me...i have never been a bright student right from primary school...when i entered the uni as a freshman i had the dreams every fresher had which is to come out with a first class and i worked very hard for it, went for night class every day without sleeping even for a minute, but any time grades came out i always come out at the bottom of the food chain.

I have tried hard to demystify the exact cause of my failure in academics but found no answers, could it be my hand writing, or i don't understand what i read or i'm not good in cramming textbook case laws and sections, or could it be because my brain is just not acclimatized to school and the rigours that come with it.

I have put in effort to handle all these supposed problems but none if them have come to fruition, even to the point that i bought a handwriting book to help improve my handwriting ...yeah i was that desperate

Reality dawned on me tho when my year 2 and 3 results were nothing to write home about...then i started losing interest...hardly go to class even though there is a test...i always say to myself stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results so if i can read and study so much without being able to secure even a C in my courses then i'd rather not try.

Its funny tho that in my year 4 i made more than half a million rendering freelance services to people online...this also fueled my loss of interest in school, I'd rather be committed to something that pays me. I feel bad for mum tho, she put in all this effort to make me learned and give me a good future and she has already started saving for my law school but i know deep down that i am a nut case and can't ever compete with my peers academically.

I have tried my best in fact i'm crying right now, school has always made me feel like a lesser human, i always come out last...i really don't know what to do with life anymore ...i mean why is life so partial and unfair, why can't i be like those bright students...

I brought this here because i believe my Nairaland family will help me get through this terrible faze of my life.

Thank you
You are not alone
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by Sholaystar4me(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
BathingSoap:
This might be a long read guys pls don't be angry with me. I have been a guest on Nland for a

Thank you

I can see your frustration bro. Below is my piece of advice;

--> Finish what you started, finish your law school first, get the degree and go to law school, make your mom Happy, that's what you owe her. After, you can follow your mind. But please do that first, after all, we all are trying to find who we are and what we really want.

Recommendation: Read about Bolaji Sparks, he is a very good example and maybe can inspire you.

Check this link: https://wawugist.com/thirty-minutes-with-bolaji-sparks/.

#Victory is from God alone

2 Likes

Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by Sholaystar4me(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sholaystar4me:

I can see your frustration bro. Below is my piece of advice;

--> Finish what you started, finish your law school first, get the degree and go to law school, make your mom Happy, that's what you owe her. After, you can follow your mind. But please do that first, after all, we all are trying to find who we are and what we really want.

Recommendation: Read about Bolaji Sparks, he is a very good example and maybe can inspire you.

Check this link: https://wawugist.com/thirty-minutes-with-bolaji-sparks/.

#Victory is from God alone
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by Thimm1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
BathingSoap:

Thank you
no bro, don't give up, I'm a student too and i know how this feels even though I'm dropped out due to school inefficiency, Nigeria educational system is just sad.
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by mudiana(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
EphraimBoat:
Dude, you are not alone.

I had a friend that read like a mad man while we were in 300 level because he didn't want to have extra year in the final year. long story short, when results came out he had 7 F's out of 9 courses.

He gave up, mine too wasn't far from his. Infact more than half of the department ended up spilling(extra year). He decided he wasn't going to go ahead with school again and didn't bother writing 400l first semester exams.

God being so merciful, his parents found out, came and begged and they deferred the final year, he came back while we were having our extra year and he still stayed to do his extra year again and he is now a graduate. After 7 years in school.

Which course were we even studying sef? Physics!!

I write this story to tell you few things.

1. School, in Nigeria is very frustrating. Note that I didn't say education. School involves the lecturers, admin and everybody.

2. Finish what you have started, no matter what

3. Am I using the physics? No! I have gone ahead and gained several IT certifications which made me realize I was never dumb in the first place.

4. School will only waste your time, but if you have already begun the journey, my friend finish it.

5. Opportunities will arise with your degree, trust me. Now when you have it, few people will ask you whether you were failing then or not, the obvious is you have it and that alone has set you aside for thousands of privileges.

So, my friend, get up go and beg the lecturers to afford you the opportunity to rewrite your test and try to do all you can to make you a graduate.

Now!

I also know of a law student while at school who sponsored himself to school, during school breaks, he feeds himself and saves for his tuition by joining the construction workers on every site at school. This continued until 400L when he Behan writing(freelancing) he resumed final year with a car and still graduated with a first class!!

Know the most amazing thing? He isn't even using the law degree now. He is a writer, public speaker and IT enthusiast.

Now, what excuse have you?

I hope I have motivated you enough!
when I got admission to read physics in uniben, I didn't know wat was waiting for me. The worst decision I made was paying the acceptance fee. I for go flex am. I didn't leave a scientist but instead a crammer.
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
blackpanthar:
You are EDUCATED, ENLIGHTENED and SELF AWARE.

You just WOKE UP..... so stay woke.

The course you are studying may have a fancy name and prospect but it is not for your kind of personality, consider this... IF THERE WAS A FACULTY OF INTERNET BUSINESS, AND YOU WERE IN THE BUSINESS OF FREELANCE, am sure you would have been a FIRST CLASS STUDENT or STRONGLY Two-One. My point is You are studying the wrong course, BUT you are NOT a lesser human. You are a Super Human because most of your class colleagues will NOT use anything from the course they studied in school... YOU ARE AHEAD OF THEM.

As a freelancer, kindly expand your field into other online things, buy a land, buy a bus for transport business, invest in agriculture, be a day trader on cryptocurrency...

MOVE ON with your ONLINE LIFE.... because "Las Las school na scam o" ... you will realize this soon if not already.

You are doing fine. Cheer up, plan for a LIFE that is free of the EMPLOYMENT RAT RACE.

To sorrow over A COURSE WHOSE BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY DEAD OR VERY OLD MEN is simply a waste of youthful and useful time

nothing is wrong with you bro......the moment you said you are doing a frelance stuff online, i knew you are absolutely okay. you av a promising future. let your mum understands that no one's faith is locked in school....richest people all around the world are either drop outs or not formally learned
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by asalimpo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
lordragner:

You think you are depressed and you know what it means to go through difficult times. Trust me you dont but you will find out soon when you drop out without a degree certificate. I have seen what is about to happen to you happen to my friend. He is a singer and performer and was making money from shows. he got admission to read a course he didn't like and was unmotivated. His father told him to try and finish even if with a pass certificate. My guy abandoned his school in his final year to sing song. today his younger brother has also dropped out and his defense is "i am not the first person to do it in this family". Today my friend is chasing undergraduate admission doesn't mind the course because he has become a yard stick of ridicule , something that he got without stress 8 years ago. His fiancees family rejected him....they couldn't allow their daughter who has a MSC and studied abroad marry a university dropout, shes now married to a Doctor.. My guy no longer gets invites for shows and concerts though he still makes money as he has gone into music production. But he has missed out on so many opportunities even an Exxon Mobil job (his father is well connected) because he doesn't have a certificate. He is now seen as someone who is not reliable and doesnt finish what he starts just because of one stupid action. Thats a story his kids will eventually hear. that their father couldnt finish school (When he is not bill gates or zuck). One lesson i learnt is "Always do something whenever your mates are doing it" even if you dont know how to do it. You have the "Wisdom of the crowd that knows you" to help you. He is my physical representation of Job in the bible, cos I have never seen someone endure so many misfortunes till the point his family has left him alone (they still blame him for his younger brother dropping out and he blames himself for it too) . I am sure if he could do things differently he ll try his best to finish with a certificate. My guy now knows depression he understands it, you dont...at least not yet.
your post isnt a motivation but proof of how demented our society has become over this pieces of paper. The guy tht returned to school is cowing in to social pressure which is nothing but a control mechanism by closed-mindedness conformists. The girl got a foreign msc- so her family (why should ur family dictate who u marry?) - how much will the education affect the quality of life they can have together? None. She can speak english so can he? Issue is our society has lifted up this piece of paper to undeserved status.

4 Likes

Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by sapoyoro(m): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
BathingSoap:

Thank you
same here bro..final year law student too..been 5 miserable years cos I have come to see education is one huge scam in this country..and I did rather something else that pays me..
unlike you though despite my lack of interest,I will probably graduate with a good result...and yeah law school doesn't interest me a bit...
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by Thane(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
pls which online biz are you doing bro
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by DaddyBen009: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Diegobonito:
Same here. I'm in my Finals though. Remaining 1 semester to go

Same here bro. Pm me on WhatsApp 08062714868.
Thanks �
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by jaxxy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
BathingSoap:

Thank you

At the end of the day the purpose of school is to be educated,earn a living, be independent and be settled. Now school isn’t the only path to achieve this goal just one of the paths. If u know what Ure doing and what u actually want to achieve u don’t have to be discouraged at all.

Just like other said u choose a wrong course for u and that’s why Ure not doing so well. U have to know exactly what u want to do or study and focus urself on it for a given period and then access urself.

However I will say finish ur skol as decent as u possibly can for ur mothers sake unless u can get her to understand law isn’t for u and what ur next steps wud be. Pls whatever u do have a set of skills and not just one and on the flip side if u do find a course u align with don’t be discouraged to follow/pursue it again.

1 Like

Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by EphraimBoat: 12:25am On Jun 21, 2019
mudiana:
when I got admission to read physics in uniben, I didn't know wat was waiting for me. The worst decision I made was paying the acceptance fee. I for go flex am. I didn't leave a scientist but instead a crammer.

Hahaha physics is not for normal people o
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 21, 2019
First off, it's a good thing you came out honest cause the worst thing anyone can ever do is lying to him or herself. Wish you hadn't gone this far before realizing though. Now for those saying school is a scam, I strongly disagree with you cause it isn't. To the op, one very important question you should ask yourself is, what's the essence of this thing we call school? My advice is, If you must drop out now because you think you've found a gold mine, no problem but have a lot of it in your pocket first so you don't loose on both sides. Nothing is easy mehn! Not even freelancing..

2 Likes

Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by Ugosample(m): 12:42am On Jun 21, 2019
nwanneni:
very correct bro.
I feel sorry for my mom that keeps threatening to develop bp if I don't continue school ;Dshe go dey alright las las....
Op keep doing what you do that gives you bread.
Build yourself and don't get carried away by money and you will marvel at the person you will become.
Real talk.

huh?
you abandoned your degree program? cheesy cheesy
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by deltateam: 12:43am On Jun 21, 2019
BathingSoap:

Thank you

Op your attitude to school is as a result of the type of people you surround yourself with. They are nay do well people. They have sold you the idea that education is scam and that with money all things are possible but you will be disappointed as I was years back. Don't make the same mistake I made!

If education is expensive, try ignorance. You will push wheelbarrow sotay you go believe.

3 Likes

Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by Ugosample(m): 12:55am On Jun 21, 2019
BathingSoap:

Thank you
@OP

I'll give you this advice
please please and please
Finish your program

no matter the grade, and no matter if you will use it or not
it's better to have some thing and not need it, then to need ut and not have it
You are in final year, almost at the end of the race.

I was once disillusioned when I was in my year 3 to final year, due to the issues and challenges that I was facing then
but I snuck out with a degree And even with a post graduate too.

tho what I do now is not linked to my background at least I have the degrees and they are with me forever depending on when I may need it

I think you should do same
get the degree and keep it.
that's the best

1 Like

Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by Ugosample(m): 12:57am On Jun 21, 2019
deltateam:

Op your attitude to school is as a result of the type of people you surround yourself with. They are nay do well people. They have sold you the idea that education is scam and that with money all things are possible but you will be disappointed as I was years back. Don't make the same mistake I made!

If education is expensive, try ignorance. You will push wheelbarrow sotay you go believe.

this is another thing that is worrisome
That crowd that he follows MAY be influencing him too.

2 Likes

Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by badman007(m): 1:24am On Jun 21, 2019
BathingSoap:
Actually i like Law and i don't want to blame my failure on Nigeria's educational system...i have always believed the problem is from me ...my brain just can't take a course like law, i guess you can't always get what you wish for.

This academic failure has been with me right from my primary school days

Everyone has different learning styles. Nigerian education system only seem to encourage one.

The theory too many my guy.
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by Greenarrow01(m): 1:36am On Jun 21, 2019
BathingSoap:

Thank you

Is there a way I can contact you.
I dropped out of the sch.. My school. Uniosun with just a semester remaining.
I have where you are.. I
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by Karleb(m): 1:42am On Jun 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin

I was like you but unlike you I was not getting enough motivation from home and I practically stopped assimilating in my Finals.

But then, I wanted no extra year... It was worse, I couldn't even cram to pass. I had to resort to nescafe and night classes because during the day nothing was entering my head, I mean absolutely nothing. I would pick a book, read it for hours, close and will not remember a thing. Oh! I was studying Biochemistry.

But today, I am a graduate with no extra year. Funny thing is most of your friends will not even understand you, they'll think you are unserious.

So, just do your best to graduate and leave the goddamn school with your mates. If you have cramming abilities, now would be a good time to display your talents. I mean E parallel would graduate you, wouldn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by onyeanakpoahaya: 1:42am On Jun 21, 2019
Dude, at least, you've had sheer compliments here regarding your level of intelligence. You're smart!!

One of the reasons that might be behind your poor grades may be thought distraction. Do you have series of other thoughts flying into your mind whenever you set out to read? Such thoughts as fantasizing your dreams? If yes, don't be discouraged, it does happen.

Return to your study and and try this: Set out a MINIMUM six consecutive hours for reading. This is to allow you recover from every switch your mind makes and still be able to chunk out useful points from what your academic book is saying. You have to do this with much discipline.

Also try tasking your brain on a blank sheet to remember things you've read. Not just once, but a number of times (three times at the minimum). You have to do this within hours or minutes before sitting for any class test or exam.

Never quit, never surrender, never say never. That's a more honorable path. Jah bless.
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 21, 2019
When people are force to study a particular COURSE
especially LAW AND MEDICINE
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by sexy74(m): 2:32am On Jun 21, 2019
BathingSoap:

Thank you
Hmm what an interesting write up, I will start wit this adage;
“Believe in Gods first and in the abilities he gave you you can surmount your fears and achieve your goal”.

Now to the issues, it happens once a while for you to lose interest at a certain point in your education just because of some set backs. Remember that examination has never been the true text of knowledge. For you to write this well that means you still have something good within you in respect of education. I will advice you that you should look at improving knowledge than thinking life ends in grades you get in the university.
Remember Na who go war come back be hero no be who die for war.

Do better than your best and make sure you pass and don’t get worked up with the grade you have .
Don’t miss your text and make sure you write your exams. You should know before you get an A you would get a P, so if P is easy for you to get don’t kill yourself over an A but Pick you P with less stress. Don’t get worked up unnecessarily.
contact me on kanayo74@yahoo.com let’s talk.
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by bolajjjjjj247(m): 2:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Am usually just a reader on nairaland but I feel compelled to chip in to support every other advice u ve been given so far....
regarding your grade not tallying with your effort,

my advice is work smart in learning some of us are visual learners(images,pics),audio learner,digital,some are physical learners which are u?

Are u friends with smartest guyz in your class just to pick up healthy habits cos its never about the hours spent reading,pick up their test scripts and see how they approach solutions to questions asked, look for marking schemes from the previous sets,read less understand more.

Always remember that when u feel like giving up its a sign that u re pretty close to a breakthrough so give it that last push

Cos the truth is reading has to be fun for u to excel at it,now having said that lets hope that gets u over the line.

Speak to your mum and make sure she knows what your challenges are, let her pray for you and encourage u. As for your entrepreneurial skills keep honing it; cos the truth is a 9-5 job can only put food on the table and not enrich you, read books on building a business like start small finish big and rich dad poor dad but most importantly have a plan cos am a petroleum engineering major myself but today I find myself doing more of telecommunication engineering by sticking to a plan I made for myself so anything is possible ciao n stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by SavageBoy: 2:47am On Jun 21, 2019
lordragner:

You think you are depressed and you know what it means to go through difficult times. Trust me you dont but you will find out soon when you drop out without a degree certificate. I have seen what is about to happen to you happen to my friend. He is a singer and performer and was making money from shows. he got admission to read a course he didn't like and was unmotivated. His father told him to try and finish even if with a pass certificate. My guy abandoned his school in his final year to sing song. today his younger brother has also dropped out and his defense is "i am not the first person to do it in this family". Today my friend is chasing undergraduate admission doesn't mind the course because he has become a yard stick of ridicule , something that he got without stress 8 years ago. His fiancees family rejected him....they couldn't allow their daughter who has a MSC and studied abroad marry a university dropout, shes now married to a Doctor.. My guy no longer gets invites for shows and concerts though he still makes money as he has gone into music production. But he has missed out on so many opportunities even an Exxon Mobil job (his father is well connected) because he doesn't have a certificate. He is now seen as someone who is not reliable and doesnt finish what he starts just because of one stupid action. Thats a story his kids will eventually hear. that their father couldnt finish school (When he is not bill gates or zuck). One lesson i learnt is "Always do something whenever your mates are doing it" even if you dont know how to do it. You have the "Wisdom of the crowd that knows you" to help you. He is my physical representation of Job in the bible, cos I have never seen someone endure so many misfortunes till the point his family has left him alone (they still blame him for his younger brother dropping out and he blames himself for it too) . I am sure if he could do things differently he ll try his best to finish with a certificate. My guy now knows depression he understands it, you dont...at least not yet.

Op better jeje listen to dis guy's advice,he has said it all

see ehn I bet with u if u decide to drop law ehn n pursue freelance, u will regret it for life because what you will get would not be what u were expecting

pls don't allow headquarters (ur village people) to ruin u oh grin you've gone too far to drop at dis moment, just continue for d sake of getting a certificate n it will be an added advantage to u later on,i swear u will see it.

2 Likes

Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:54am On Jun 21, 2019
I had an experience a bit similar to yours, I was adamant and refused to give up. Even if you do not intend going to law school a first degree is important, after which you can go for masters through a PGDE programme in another field if you wish.
BathingSoap:
thanks i'll try my very best on that... Hopefully i scale through..need to get myself motivated
Re: Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) by Starkid3010(m): 2:56am On Jun 21, 2019
how come u enter law and u no good grin baba u good like maaad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAI New Faculties & Departments For 2016/2017 Admission / LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.