Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral (56351 Views)

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by aalangel(f): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
When I was in UNN...I know they used to marsh it with their legs...like practically matching on it. I've never seen anybody deep their body in like this.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by tunary(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:

Guy your Spits Nor dy finish undecided[url][/url]
I tire for that guy o e be like say them curse am make him dey spit like slowpoke for life
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by delishpot: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
don4real18:
We are indirectly consuming vaginal fluid angry
How do I wash my insides?

You would prefer to eat feacal matter tho? Cos boy or girl that shii shouldn't happen. Even if she is old and meno pausal, even if it was a dude, doesn't it get between the butt cheeks?
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by OlaPhils(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
The fact is that, at the end of the day when the fluid is being heated very well, the oil will be separated from the fluid,
and there is no way whatever fluid that came out of her body remains in the oil, but from the separate fluid.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Pwansunrise: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nbote:
He is mad... Why is he sharing half d story... Anyone who knows about palm oil processing in our villages will know dat d photo is d post oil processing part. D mud/pit d lady is in is for washing d kernels and removing d chaff afta d oil must have been pressed out ...

I taught some mature people who grew in the village should have countered this join join story of a publicity seeker. How on earth will a normal human being enter into the real palm oil by the way can't they see the colour, is it the colour or palm oil you have at home. Too many indomie children everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by ibnew: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hey guys as much as i agree that the level of hygiene is low, but the process is not all that dirty. Let me also say that this is the traditional way we have beening doing it and the black race has not got extinct from palm oil infection.
First of all the palm nuts are cooked for hours before they get in there. They will still be warm when the marshing will start. After which the floating crude palm oil collected will still then be cooked for hours at high temperature untill it is considered done for consumption by the local expert/qaqc. This most times is known by zero presence of water that is when the water vapour is seen to have ceased and or by colour on a white background. The final product is packaged when hot and allow to cool before final storage because it will be difficult to handle when cold.
I think we should give the inventors kudos and the young engineers should be thinking of new invention with improvments.
Did we ever wondered how the first surgeries were done those days.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by healthpal: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
chai this is not good at all.....depositing all the depositables
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Elvis778(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
MaNyEsq:
Do you still wonder why once healthy individuals are dying like flies in Nigeria?
lol,
but seriously, there is nothing wrong with what she's doing,
she's still extracting the oil from the palm fruit,
Remember they are still gonna cook it? To a temperature of over 180 degrees celsius to ensure they get rid of the water and recover only the oil,
remember the toughest living organism (a microbe) dies at the temperature of 130 degrees, so the oil is very safe after processing.
I no blame una sha, u guys never care to ask how oil is gotten from palm kernel.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by OhiOfIhima: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nbote:
He is mad... Why is he sharing half d story... Anyone who knows about palm oil processing in our villages will know dat d photo is d post oil processing part. D mud/pit d lady is in is for washing d kernels and removing d chaff afta d oil must have been pressed out ...

Vr true bro.. Now I can recollect d process gradually. Which d palm kernel n d chaff remove n dry separately for further use.

The process of extracting the red oil and dat heavy black oil has been done b4 the one posted above..
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by theopeace: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
I think individual encounter and view about women hygiene is presenting this process as unhealthy. And beside this is just one of the stages of production of locally made palm oil, for those that understand the process very well no impurity or bacterial can survive the last stage because it will be well heated with fire
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by kinglee007(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:

Guy your Spits Nor dy finish undecided[url][/url]

Your own dey finish? Seriously i won know.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by RiyaGoddess(f): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is how palm oil is being processed even before I was born. What's wrong with these internet shidren sef? Are they just knowing today? Go village dem no go dem say witch dey village now dem open eye and mouth shock at the way dem dey do palm oil. Even my grand mom will say piss inside there. Once you are in there, you can't come out till you are done.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by fortunechy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is all wrong..... this is not the way they used to process it in East .....May be this is western way(yoruba) of processing Palm oil. Including their natural way of cleanliness. if u know u know
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by legba1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
salford1:
Wait till you see how ponmo is made grin

that one na die.....ponmo and iru[locust bean] own worse
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is the process palm oil has been made for us for ages and don't forget that these gallons of locally made oil are exported and safe for use in other countries.

Palm oil are not extracted like that. Where have you seen that done before? It is extracted in palm oil mills which you’d see in most rural areas for people producing in commercial quantities.
Some will use the mortar embedded in the ground. The crudest method you’d see will be the use of feet after mashing the fruit up with long timber pestles.

I doubt anyone will use the method in the photos here to extract palm oil. If it’s done, it isn’t done where I’m from. This would be probably for the extraction of the by products namely kernels and the chaffs called ‘avulivu’ in some Anambra state towns. Those are used to make the local torch called ‘uli’.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by omhor(f): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Even smelly toto ladies go wash their thing put and ignorant people go buy take cook.....haba
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by therajah: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
NO woooooonder!!!! as soon as you take some palm oil in small quantity, na high cholesterol!!! why wont it happen when you are taking all these rubbish!!!. i sometimes find it irritating swimming in public pools..now imagine drinking this rubbish!!
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Divay22(f): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
That place looks like OZ and just opposite my then hostel.
The man making Palm oil from there is also as dirty as a pig. I never for once begged him oil even when i needed it and couldn't afford to buy (brokenness)

My health is my wealth. so i value and take care of what goes inside.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by lekzed: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
but remember this not the last stage in oil production

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by jubrilELsudan: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
No wonder palm oil these days smells like rotten tilapia fish mixed with 7 days baby sh!t smell.

It's because these women are busy washing their kukunase in it.

She is not even wearing full pant. She is wearing g-string pant.

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
Igbo lady
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by nep2ra(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Black people.

What stops us to device the technology to process palm oil efficiently and hygienically?

Now if Japan produced palm oil...
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by zoedew: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just eat your food and move on! The sausages you eat - you know wherefrom!
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by xpool(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is the process palm oil has been made for us for ages and don't forget that these gallons of locally made oil are exported and safe for use in other countries.
Why not continue drinking mud water and then shit the way had been doing for ages.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Ugosample(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
nep2ra:
Black people.

What stops us to device the technology to process palm oil efficiently and hygienically?

Now if Japan produced palm oil...

we need to make things more modern in Nigeria tho....

Black man can like Stagnation eh undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by whoawa(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
OP is so dumb to think she is inside the palm oil it self, the reservoir is for the waste product use to make Soap, that oil it self
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by BRASH: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
LuciferTasbih:
I don't mind the mud and other impurities that render this gorilla staple toxic, it's the fact that the woman's punanie is well-soaked and fermenting in it that bothers me.

I don't need a biologist to tell me that consuming this "food" will lead to occasional brain freeze due to the fact that its active ingredients are gotten from a gender not known for their logical reasoning.

*spits angry

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Lonelypacifist6: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Vitamin C palm oil, I can't wait to have a taste..
This one na vitamin p ooo Pussy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by lonecapone: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Why all these hypocrisy? I can see that most people complaining are men, you give mouth action all the time, some can even give it to menstruating women
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
LuciferTasbih:
I don't mind the mud and other impurities that render this gorilla staple toxic, it's the fact that the woman's punanie is well-soaked and fermenting in it that bothers me.

I don't need a biologist to tell me that consuming this "food" will lead to occasional brain freeze due to the fact that its active ingredients are gotten from a gender not known for their logical reasoning. Oga why?

*spits angry

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by NicolaiAlec: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Have you seen how wine used to be made in the middle ages. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta / The Top 6 Causes Of Kidney Disease / High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.