Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Something Strange Is Happening To Ghanian Actress Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Something Strange Is Happening To Ghanian Actress Yvonne Nelson (959 Views)

Ghanian Actress Juliet ibrahim Says YES To A Young Nigerian Comedian / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Strange Is Happening To Ghanian Actress Yvonne Nelson by AfricanGlitz(f): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1TjUb-TKjM

Popular Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson is seriously upset with men right now. The actress let out her anger on Fathers day via social media. The wave of rage we believe she extended to the father of her daughter, British photographer Jamie Roberts. Her Bestie, John Dumelo and her biological father. Fans were shocked and didn’t see this coming, but the actress stood by her words.
The beautiful mother of one who is renowned for filmmaking used fathers day to lash out on deadbeat fathers and instead used the opportunity to praise hard mothers, such as her mum who took over father role in the family.
In a series of tweets, The celebrated actress said ‘Happy Fathers Day to all The STRONG single mothers out there!! Your Reward is huge in due time
In a follow-up tweet, she said “ To the Men, if you aren’t truly ready to be in a child’s life, f*cking protect yourselves, you are the reason for so many broken families and kids out there. A man’s world Today isn’t your day if you haven’t put in any work!
When fans began to respond, she added
“You angry Does my tweet bother you? Go be a better FATHER
The drama comes after allegedly co-parenting with the father of her one-year-old daughter and not being besties with co-actor Ghanian actor John Dumelo.
Re: Something Strange Is Happening To Ghanian Actress Yvonne Nelson by ugotex85: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Her cup of coffee. Who cares whether she got dumped by all the men in her life?

(1) (Reply)

Actress Regina Daniel’s Brother Arrested Again In Lagos, Imprisoned / Toke Makinwa In Super Stylish Outfit / I Took 2 girls To My Room Last Night But My 'thing' Failed Me – Speed Darlington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.