Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Agro Biz Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Agro Biz Partnership (322 Views)

Tin Can Records 150% Increase In Agro Exports / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k / Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agro Biz Partnership by Kamkamdd: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Helloo N/Landers!I've observed with dismay how distance is a barrier to some producers or manufacturers and d consumers or mkts.For eg,in d northern parts,many products are wasting and a times thrown away while d same product is in high demand in d eastern parts of d country.
Some of d farmers(producers)lacks d capacity or logistics to break into eastern mkts.
Dis is where I want us to partner. Let me know ur products and ur capacity to supply,while I source d mkt/buyers.
I want us to start first with foodstuffs and oda edibles and upgrade to other products.I am based in d east and want us to start with mkts here.
I need only serious persons to contact me thru 08064079588 or whatsapp with d same no.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Set Up Push Notifications And Native Ads. / Alipay Certification, Help Withdraw Money / Seven Energy Disowns Fraudulent Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.