Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music (57704 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals / Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Mekanus(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He is right. Christianity has never been a religion. It is times that made the world to acclaim it as a religion. Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, even Atheism are all religions except Christianity.

The people in Antioch first called them Christians because of their likeness to Jesus.

Richdad
Hahaha deluded motherfucker grin grin
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2019
Wizkid sold his soul to the devil to gain global dominance, now he claims music as a religion grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Originakalokalo(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2019
Don't wait till you are driven to your destruction by demons that are controlling you before seeking help from Jesus...

If you seek help from any other spiritual means, you will end up worst.

Ordinary exorcism leaves the space where the demons were driven out empty....

This is very dangerous because Jesus told us that the demon will come back to see If the space is unoccupied.

If it is empty, the demon goes to look for deadlier demons and they in their numbers Will come and occupy the space ..

Jesus said that THE END OF SUCH PERSON WILL BE WORST THAN THE BEGINNING.

After deliverance through Jesus, the holy spirit is invited to occupy human's body.....that will prevent the space from being empty....

Run as fast as you can to Jesus. The devil's plan for you is to kill and destroy you completely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Stillthebest: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He is right. Christianity has never been a religion. It is times that made the world to acclaim it as a religion. Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, even Atheism are all religions except Christianity.

The people in Antioch first called them Christians because of their likeness to Jesus.

Richdad

How's he right? How's music a religion ?? I support your other views. Christianity has been seen as a means of cover up for fakery. Especially how it is practised in Africa. I haven't seen any other religions heads who are as rich as pastors. These days they are winning the minds of women so that they can influence their men to pay tithes and offertories
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by iammo1(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Igbolabi
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Horus(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Religious beliefs without the facts is ignorance. So demand that anyone attempting to impose upon you their religious
beliefs, they are to produce the facts."
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Bridget95(f): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Raydos:
But he sings crap these days

What's palango mise mishamayan

Rubbish!!!!
that could be an occult phrase.
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Niyiboi: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2019
olaBC007:
Why TF did I opened this thread??
*open. "Did" is always followed by a present tense, not past tense.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by iammo1(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

many people cant get your post unless you explain further, Christianity is a faith or mimicking and acceptance of life style of Jesus Christ , while other religion are practice and ritual based

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Leonbonapart(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2019
Robnectar:
e b like say u nah john 4 NL, d poster u quoted, nah just 1 intelligent mad man grin
cheesy grin cheesy he made intelligent comment na
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Awe4luv(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=Raydos post=79496439]But he sings crap these days

Rubbish!!!![/quote
Lmfao!!!!
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by KKKWHITE(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2019
GOFRONT:
Religion sef na Scam...
but you do attend a church or mosque who is now the scan
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by franklingud(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Stupid boy
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by jaxxy(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2019
With all the meaningless lyrics? He need to go back and listen to fela and Bob Marley again.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2019
OKorowanta:

We call it organized noise...

Nope.. It ain't... Remove the beats, and everything falls flat. Plain dirty, irritating, and meaningless ramblings.

Have you heard them do live performances, and freestyle sessions without background songs to be mimed to?... These artistes have no lyrical depth whatsoever. Trashy music for classless fans.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Princesscutes1(f): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2019
OK ooo
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by successincentiv(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2019
I dont really care.
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by goodnewscliff(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Weed is my own religion tongue

It gives me wisdom akin to the most high (Jah).
PUNCH LINE
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by curtisjnr: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2019
festacman:
Wizkid's doesn't know his religion. It is not music as he claims, it is ... (drum rolls) ... it is the cavity that menstruates ... it is PU**Y!

yu re obviously jobless ooo. yu even took yur time to even put bracket and even quote drum rolls and full stop evrywia then write this s**t. receive sense and job please..
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by OdefaGirl(f): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2019
Raydos:
But he sings crap these days

Rubbish!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by tintingz(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Christianity is what then, a sport?

Can you define religion?

Cause I strongly think you're confused.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Duggedised12(f): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2019
Leonbonapart:
God bless you bro
I love like minded individuals
Godspeed
great minds think alike ,but only fools rarely differ.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Star man
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by TGMISKY(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2019
When malaria catch am now, e go say make we pray
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Np: Religion na Politics - Majek Fashek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NasehYAwv24
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by malvisguy212: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2019
iammo1:

many people cant get your post unless you explain further, Christianity is a faith or mimicking and acceptance of life style of Jesus Christ , while other religion are practice and ritual based
There are differences between Christianity and
religion, Many are GOING TO CHURCH but few
are GOING DOWN THE ROAD WHICH LEADS TO
LIFE. Many are RELIGIOUS but few are RIGHT
WITH GOD.
Religion is DOING while Christianity is DONE.
When Jesus cried on the cross, "it is finished"
The work of our salvation was FINISHED, DONE,
ACCOMPLISHED and COMPLETED. A religious
man may be likened as a man who try to swim
from river kaduna to niger by his own strength,
he will never make it. But the man who is save
by faith is likened to be a man who get on a
ship, hoping it will take him to his destination.
This man simply rests upon the ship and lets the
ship do all the work.
THIS ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN
RELIGION AND CHRISTIANITY.
1. RELIGION: "Salvation is something I must do. I
must somehow earn or gain salvation by the way
I live."
CHRISTIANITY: "Salvation is something only God
can do. Salvation is of the LORD!" (Eph. 2:8-9).
2. RELIGION: Religion is summed up in one word:
DO--man trying to DO different things to please
God and earn His favor.
CHRISTIANITY: Christianity is summed up in one
word; DONE--Christ dying on the cross to save
sinful man (John 19:30).
3. RELIGION: The religious man is busy
"working" (doing good works) in order to
be saved.
CHRISTIANITY: The saved person is "not
working" (Rom. 4:5) but is RESTING upon the
finished work of Another. Although he must
beware (1 peter 5:
4. RELIGION: RELIGION is man trying to BRING
HIMSELF TO GOD (by human effort, good works,
ritualism, traditionalism, sacraments, etc.).
CHRISTIANITY: CHRISTIANITY is Christ
BRINGING US TO GOD on the basis of what He
did for us on the cross, NOT by our own effort.
(1 Peter 3:18).
5. RELIGION: Man trying to please God in the
wrong way (Rom. 8:8--"So then they that are in
the FLESH cannot please God" .
CHRISTIANITY: Man truly pleasing God in the
only way (Hebrews 11:6--"But without faith it is
impossible to please him: for he that cometh to
God must believe that he is, and that he is a
rewarder of them that diligently seek him" .
6. RELIGION: The religious man is seeking to
establish his own righteousness by ignoring the
way of the righteousness of God (Rom. 10:3).
CHRISTIANITY: The saved man is satisfied with
the perfect righteousness of Jesus Christ (2 Cor.
5:21).
7.RELIGION: Religion is pictured in Genesis 3 by
the fig leaves that Adam and Eve made for
themselves--a terrible covering (Gen. 3:7).
CHRISTIANITY: Salvation is pictured in Genesis 3
by the coats of skin which God provided by way
of the shedding of BLOOD--a perfect covering
(Gen. 3:21).
8.RELIGION: CAIN'S RELIGION--"I bring to God
the labour of my own hands" (Gen. 4:3).
CHRISTIANITY: ABEL'S FAITH--"I bring to God a
blood sacrifice. An innocent substitute must die
to save me" (Gen. 4:4).
Good works done by sinful man can never please
a holy God. The greatest good work is GOD'S
WORK accomplished by Jesus Christ who
offered Himself on the cross as the sinner's
Substitute.Thus we are not saved by good works
but we are saved unto good works: "For we are
his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto
good works, which God hath before ordained that
we should walk in them" (Ephesians 2:10). "For it
is God which worketh in you both to will and to
do of his good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13).
Are you resting fully in the finished work of
Christ? Are you trusting in Jesus Christ, WHO HE
IS, WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR YOU and WHAT HE
HAS SAID IN HIS WORD? "Look unto me, and be
ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God,
and there is none else" (Isaiah 45:22).
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Robnectar(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Leonbonapart:
cheesy grin cheesy he made intelligent comment na
truthfully grin
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Yinmu @ Wizkid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Mercy Johnson / Oge Okoye Claims Kenya Moore's Dogs As Hers, Got Called Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.