Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,648 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music (57894 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals / Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2019
He just woke up! from his brainwashing grin Good, wellcome, before he became famous and rich i am sure he was begging the so called God and God of men to bless his hustle, now he is worshipping music.

islam, christianity or any other form of brainawshing cultic religion are Only for the poor, Ignorant and hopeless folks.

Now he is hanging out with Naomi cambel his brains is in reset.
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by luluman: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=OlaThePlug post=79488933]Popstar Wizkid has ditched Christainity, Islam and any other religion as he picked ‘music’ as his religion.

It is safe to say Wizkid was just trying to tell his fans how much music means to him.

Wizkid has a strong fan base that believes he can do no bad song and he seems to keep up with this as he declares how much music meant to him tagging it his only religion.

Wizkid who is gearing up for the release of his first song of the year, ‘Joro’ took to his Insta-story to state music is his only religion.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/06/wizkid-reveals-his-only-religion.html[
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by kmaster007: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2019
Illuminati worshippers
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by saxby(f): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2019
Music and women abi?
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by KingdomJacobs: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2019
OK
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by seangy4konji: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2019
All na scam. Including loving you..

Na wire me money end am
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by emmyjeff19: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2019
wizzy baba
we hail ooo
mean while What is the difference between Social media and Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4qBIsY6Nx8
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Leonbonapart(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2019
Duggedised12:
great minds think alike ,but only fools rarely differ.
rightly true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by tfash96(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He is right. Christianity has never been a religion. It is times that made the world to acclaim it as a religion. Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, even Atheism are all religions except Christianity.

The people in Antioch first called them Christians because of their likeness to Jesus.

Richdad
so what's now Christianity?..secret cult abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2019
OKorowanta:

We call it organized noise...

Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by JBoss25(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He is right. Christianity has never been a religion. It is times that made the world to acclaim it as a religion. Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, even Atheism are all religions except Christianity.

The people in Antioch first called them Christians because of their likeness to Jesus.

Richdad
But you'll still go to Church on Sunday, bloody fool
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by balonaija(f): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2019
but how?
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
i need your enlightenment about something, Does it mean, we can just try to follow Jesus footsteps and make him the standard. Then we will be good to go, because me, i am tired of all these churches
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by denitro(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thou shalt have no other gods before me
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by TemmyT002(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Somebody who used to sing for Jesus in the choir.
Na you sabi o
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by goodnewsbabe: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Niyiboi:
*open. "Did" is always followed by a present tense, not past tense.
Gbayi
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Hinduism and Buddhism have never been religions as well. Don't post what you don't know of because you want to be exalt your religion above the others
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by JasperVII(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
festacman:
Wizkid's doesn't know his religion. It is not music as he claims, it is ... (drum rolls) ... it is the cavity that menstruates ... it is PU**Y!
This my guy here don go LMAO
Re: Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music by Adebowhales(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol
Weed is my own religion tongue
It gives me wisdom akin to the most high (Jah).
Hlo boss, will like to get some ideas from you. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Olamide Shows Support For Efe / Davido Takes Fiancee, Chioma On An Expensive Dinner Date (Video) / Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.