Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) (90766 Views)

Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) / Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Exodora: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
The type of fake news they bring to this forum is becoming something else .I only know this people to be herds men and Boko but to be frank I don't know them with this at all.
Am from IMO State to say the truth I don't like the way the Igbo's paint this people black is really unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by thorpido(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Abasi mbok! cry
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by 8stargeneral: 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Holy Moses, God abeg come down and wast dis wicked world.
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Positivepoint(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
olajide8:

Heya if u did read the write up, boko haramite you would see where it was expressly stated there, another wasted matter- anything that has weight and occupies space

As long as u bow to us slave we are ok. Remember u r great grand and ur generation will continue to bow to us. Loser
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by amSammie(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Unthinkable
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
sonnie10:

Although this is fake news. But did you read it at all? What has a crime committed by someone from the North to do with Calabar girls behavior or values?

you're the one that's ignorant of the article "it read the killer came from North but had others from that town that execute the cooking and the rest of the victims

i have listen to a lot of sad stories about calabar and this sad news validated all the acclaimed

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Positivepoint(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Stevedegreat:
The spirit of the lady must have spoken to one of the customers, that the meat you are about to eat or eating is a human flesh. If not by that revelation this Hausa guy will cook the whole lady making money. For those of you who like to eat bar meat now learn the taste of the kind of meat you want eat.
Do you know how beef taste like?
Do you know how venison taste like?
Do you know chicken and it colours?
Pork meat is very deceitful, take note!
Human flesh is suspicious and known repulsive!
Any body that eat human flesh is a cannibal. Stop the practice of eating human flesh it's the act of evil.
God help us!

Hausas don't eat humans u people do plus the actual story says so.

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by deavicky(m): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nothing person no go hear for this country.
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
una don finish Jesus own for yonder?���For here even na ororo we just dey use bind the remaining devil for yard oo�����

shocked shocked So ororo blood dey work? I go try am. I been tink say na only 4 ball/0l0sh0 him power reach shocked shocked
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by 8stargeneral: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
ovoko
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
StarFist:
Blood of Zeus grin angry

Zeus? We don use dat 1 finish now, just like Jesus own. Na ororo (CR7) blood sure pass now

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by richie240: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
A yet-to-be-identified Nigerian man has been apprehended, after he killed a lady with his friends and reportedly used her corpse to cook peppersoup for sale.

The man who killed the lady and used her corpse to cook peppersoup for sale is s from the Northern side of Nigeria, and she committed the crime with the help of some of his friends from same region. He was paraded by residents of the community, who questioned where he kept the head of the lady who was killed. He was thereafter forced to carry the pot used in cooking the deceased, as the residents of the area in Cross River State pushed on to nab other culprits linked to the crime.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/19/man-kills-lady-in-calabar-uses-her-corpse-to-cook-peppersoup-for-sale/

Very, very contradictory.... All I can say is "May the Good Lord upstairs redeem ur soul"

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Emusan:

No! it was just one local government area "Yakkurr" UGEP is their headquarter...if you go there and come back alive, give God the glory!

Big lie
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by delishpot: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
I suspect that I have eaten in a restaurant that served humn meat too. Happened in the early 90s. The meat just wasn't normal. They said it was beef but had texture that is closer to pork. I just hope I am imagining things sha. The quest for wealth has turned many Nigerians to vultures.
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by meobizy(f): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
I can't believe humans are so wicked.
Oh well.
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by FManager(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
IjebuAssasin:
That's exactly why all the SE'ers run away from that jungle!

Anything Okoro Savage na pure filth! I've always said it. These pple are savages and cannibals! angry

Are you ok? angry tongue
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

shocked shocked So ororo blood dey work? I go try am. I been tink say na only 4 ball/0l0sh0 him power reach shocked shocked
ororo don dey get blood for una side already?�����
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fake News Item.

If it's not in the news,then it's fake news.

All these Afisuru and Unclesuru bloggers are junkies that are only out to sensationalise their way to traffic on their blogs.

No serious minded person takes these gutter 'journalists' serious.
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by skyfather09(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
the world's now a scary place to live in
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
This people from desert part of Nigeria are heartless,,, afonja amaka
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by kayalla(f): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
we have not seen it all yet

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Vince77(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
If after this, the world doesn't end then I'll know the world will never end again.
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by kingsolo215(m): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Holy Mary cry
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by IjebuAssasin: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
FManager:

Are you ok? angry tongue

But, dude.. can't you see the proof for god's sake? angry
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is what hate against tribe can cause and we are here in Nairaland fuelling it.
Expect more to come in a society where some folks feel they are superior while others are just animals; that deserves to be treated anyhow.
In my place it is said "when the carry another person corpse, people calls it log of wood". It's Fake news because it has not happen to you or at your doorstep. Only if we know the nature of the world in Nigeria, you won't disper this as fake news.
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by dododawa1: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
We're when wer
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Respect55(m): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
daddytime:
Unfrigging believable.

Clifford Orji 2.0
which Clifford Orji are you talking about
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Askmewhy(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=ERockson post=79490502]They should feed this animal with lion without wasting time tongue[/quot
] Honestly!
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by DAVE5(m): 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
martineverest:
Clifford orjj brother

the reason I don't patronise food vendors

U dey buy meat 4 market?

If yes, u can actually mistakenly buy human meat

God go save who him go save... jut pray to be on d winning side
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by dkidd: 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
And people have bought pepper soup from this aboki... I never see where aboki dey sell pepper soup since i was born.... Even the suya them dey sell done even tire me because i no dey trust their meat again.. If its not fish bbq just forget am abeg i no fit come kill myself by myself undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Toks2008(m): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2019

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2019
I wanna vomit...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa / Intended Couple Die Naked In Kano / The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.