Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Video Of Ajah Crisis In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Ajah Crisis In Lagos (27028 Views)

Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State / Armed Youths Filmed While Attacking Man During The Crisis In Kaduna. Photos / MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ajah Crisis In Lagos by miketayo(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2019
They r always fighting and killing in ajah
Re: Video Of Ajah Crisis In Lagos by MrBONE2(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Ajah and fight be like 5&6

grin
Re: Video Of Ajah Crisis In Lagos by MyOleSolksjaer: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2019
E no go pass Olumegbon people.
Re: Video Of Ajah Crisis In Lagos by balonaija(f): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2019
wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ajah Crisis In Lagos by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2019
I’m an Ibadan person so I don’t know but I thought VGC, Lekki and Ajjah are prime areas of Lagos.
Re: Video Of Ajah Crisis In Lagos by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2019
I didn't see clash but people running away from something not captured by the camera

Cutezt:
At least one person has been confirmed killed and scores injured and property worth millions of Naira vandalized as mayhem broke out, Wednesday, at the Ajah axis of Lagos State.

Three persons, according to sources, were said to have been killed during the clash that lasted for several hours.

We gathered that the mayhem in Ajah broke out among dredgers over who dredges on the waterways within the community.

A resident, Bisi Olagunju, told us on phone that they escaped from been attacked during the mayhem by the whiskers, urging the Lagos State Government to intervene and end the age-long clash.

It was gathered that during the clash that lasted several hours, guns and cutlasses were wielded by each faction, while passers-by were not spared from their torture.

It was observed that shops and business activities around the axis were paralyzed as many scampered for safety.

Confirming the clash, the Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Bala Elkana, said that one person was killed and six persons have been arrested over the clash.

He noted that the clash in Ajah was between the dredgers over control of dredging activities within the community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idw13XI_Q6w

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/mayhem-in-ajah-ojota-one-killed-scores-injured/%3famp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ajah Crisis In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
ZOO! angry
>

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCT Police Arrest Wanted ‘One Chance’ Robber, Chukwudi Ezirike / Policeman beats LASTMA officials in Lagos. / Omesa Broderick Tortured By Police, Undergoes Brain Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.