Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) (2719 Views)

My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by Mazi007(m): 4:10am On Jun 20, 2019
Hey guys! This thread is for the married couple and those about to get married or in a serious relationship and you really want to know the kind of person you’re getting married to or you want to know the kind of person you’re dating this thread is for you. With just the phone number of your partner alone you can hack into his or herWhatsApp Chats anytime you want to without the person noticing at all, this has really saved a lot of men and ladies from falling into bad marriages they will definitely regret in the long or even short run, like the last person i did this for his babe was sending nude pictures and videos to a guy she wants in bed with her saying she hasn’t had sex for a long time now and her pussy is sealing up so the guy should call her soon for the fun, so that’s one painful thing. If you would love to carry a check on your partner’s WhatsApp too I will do that for u, i can rather teach you or help u do it. You should learn if you u would love to learn how to do it yourself so you can always check her WhatsApp anytime....it costs 3k and it only takes 30 mins to grab the tutorial its quite easy. Call me (081-86-84-36-54)....3k is the charge don’t forget, hit me up on WhatsApp to get my service.
Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by donjoewizy(m): 5:04am On Jun 20, 2019
Why not share it for free, is it not simply scanning barcode on the laptop and get messages wbdnthe said person chats on their phones ?
Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by Freestainworld(m): 5:23am On Jun 20, 2019
this guy you mumu, shebi here resemble you computer centre, no go fine work dey wait for who go give you 3k for unverified information.

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by Nbote(m): 5:39am On Jun 20, 2019
Believe him at ur own peril... All na wash

1 Like

Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by KevMitnick: 5:39am On Jun 20, 2019
This information is readily available on the internet. Just search properly
Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by iPrevail(m): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2019
"What you don't know cannot kill you". Go figure!
Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by Nbote(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2019
KevMitnick:

How
Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by Mazi007(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
KevMitnick:
which information is readily available on the internet? Why not search yourself and see if you will find how to do it, this is called ethical hacking and you have to learn it properly cause it even involves a little coding for the hack.
Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by Mazi007(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nbote:

How
make him search am Nd get back to us na
Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by Mazi007(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
donjoewizy:
Why not share it for free, is it not simply scanning barcode on the laptop and get messages wbdnthe said person chats on their phones ?
see wetin this wan dey talk, una no dey agree learn una dey always believe say una know well.
Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by Ayofaks(f): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
People, just download whatscan for whatsweb from playstore and you're good to go tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by Mazi007(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ayofaks:
People, just download whatscan for whatsweb from playstore and you're good to go tongue
I said remotely without touching the person’s phone you’re talking about whatscan, That’s y Nigeria no dey progress, listen to details first and learn more even if you know, see this one na talking about whatscan, the other day a woman messaged me and said she has searched this WhatsApp hack all through the internet and she even arrived at whatscan but it’s not remotely cause she had to beg her take her husband’s phone and even asked him what his password his before she could use the whatscan can u imagine meanwhile the husband didn’t even tell her his password so she decided to learn what i have to offer and today she’s found out that the man don’t cheat and since then she’s been very loyal and faithful to her husband more than she was before, this is a decision to learn or leave, am not hacking peoples bank account to remove money but am only selling my knowledge here as an IT student
Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by Ayofaks(f): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2019
Mazi007:
I said remotely without touching the person’s phone you’re talking about whatscan, That’s y Nigeria no dey progress, listen to details first and learn more even if you know, see this one na talking about whatscan, the other day a woman messaged me and said she has searched this WhatsApp hack all through the internet and she even arrived at whatscan but it’s not remotely cause she had to beg her take her husband’s phone and even asked him what his password his before she could use the whatscan can u imagine meanwhile the husband didn’t even tell her his password so she decided to learn what i have to offer and today she’s found out that the man don’t cheat and since then she’s been very loyal and faithful to her husband more than she was before, this is a decision to learn or leave, am not hacking peoples bank account to remove money but am only selling my knowledge here as an IT student

Yinmu embarassed tongue

5 Likes

Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by Mazi007(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ayofaks:

Yinmu embarassed tongue
why are you wasting time commenting on a thread you’re not interested in, it just shows how time isn’t important to you�
Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by Mazi007(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
We’re in a century of Artificial Inteligence cool
Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by realwiz1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ur scam Dey learn work brodaly
Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by realwiz1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mazi007:
We’re in a century of Artificial Inteligence cool
no be only artificial intelligence...na natural...

1 Like

Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by Mazi007(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
realwiz1:
Ur scam Dey learn work brodaly
na ur mama be scammer, i don scam ur papa before?
Re: Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely) by Mazi007(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2019
This WhatsApp hack works live if you like doubt but you forget say na MB me sef go take run am and everybody know how Laptop dey chop MB and this takes 1hour or more, i no wan shout too much

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Family's Photo Looked Like This? / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Didn't Marry His Ex-girlfriend After Meeting Her Fa / Why No Baby Yet After 3yrs But I Say Happy 3yrs Aniversary To Banky W And Adesua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.