Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu (13126 Views)

Oba Babatunde Ajayi Installed As Akarigbo Of Remo Land (Live Pictures) / Prince Babatunde Adewale Ajayi, Becomes The New Akarigbo Of Remoland, Ogun State / ICAN Fellow, Adewale Ajayi, Emerges The New Akarigbo Of Remo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by livebyday(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2019
jerrybakermillz:
How's this news

Fetish, dirty, weed, bleaching and violence

Respect others culture

Mods rule 2

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Ishilove

4 Likes

Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by balonaija(f): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2019
that is how it goes......
Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2019
livebyday:

Respect others culture

Mods rule 2

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Ishilove

Alright,sorry about that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by IfoyinTEDO(f): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2019
What's the usefulness of these traditional rulers to the community?
Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by dominique(f): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Royal visitation na

To achieve what exactly? Of what benefit are these monarchs to the subjects they rule over? I wish the government can scrap these monarchs for good or stop funding them
Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by Alejobs: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot
Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by darkhorizon: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2019
mcgaius:
Akaraigbo is an igbo word which means, "the mark of Igbo" or "Igbo mark" whichever way you chose to call it.I am beginning to believe that Yoruba have igbo ties.

Akarigbo not Akaraigbo.

1 Like

Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by Destroyerofyeeb: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2019
Thunder fire the person wey comot my post.

Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by Alejobs: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by djgreenland(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Na person papa sidown for ground in the fourth picture?
Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
idonhammer:
Akaraigbo kwa? Are you sure his father is not an Igbo man.

He is the king of all Igbos FlathĂȘads and Chestbeaters
Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
djgreenland:
Na person papa sidown for ground in the fourth picture?

That's how he earns his daily bread.
Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by djgreenland(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
WinningSun:

That's how he earns his daily bread.
This daily bread sef!!!

1 Like

Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Realestatepro:
I heard there is Oro festival today in ikorodu and ikorodu garage is totally blocked
They've shut down garage....I wonder when this nonsense wl stop
Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by olowo1995(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=Realestatepro post=79505333]I heard there is Oro festival today in ikorodu and ikorodu garage is totally blocked [i/quote]

Yes, there is ooooo.......
Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by olowo1995(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
saheedbadmus:
ikorodu oga omo eluku mede ...Ilu tio si omose to je pe Oga ni gbogbo won..

Beeni ooooo... Ikorodu oga...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by vickydevoka(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
ashantitope:

Is that call bleaching if you have good money you stay air-conditioning in your office,home and everywhere you will look like fresh bread that is just coming from oven
No mata how wande coal stays in an a. C or indoor he will not have fairness. If u get u get n vise versa
Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu by Realestatepro(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
ikorodureporta:

They've shut down garage....I wonder when this nonsense wl stop

Like seriously, It has to stop.
This is 21st century for Christ sake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaafin Begs Aliko Dangote To Extend Employment Generation Drive To Oyo Kingdom / Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State / Put These Brokens In Correct English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.