Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,797 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies (16704 Views)

Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP / Urgent Employment With An Official Car / 100 People Apply For Kebbi Teaching Jobs With Fake Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by luskysylver(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2019
AT THE TIME OF THAT HIS USELESS RESULT, WAEC HAS NOT STARTED USING PHOTOS
Racoon:
This is what happens when a country promotes certificate rackeetering against merit @ all strata of leadership including the presidency.
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2019
And I'm here o with my genuine certificates. God please help me. Nairalanders please help me about Federal Government job. Even if I have to be paying you half of my salary for 12 months.
Edakun
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by Keziehenry(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2019
does buhari even have a certificate?
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by AreaFada2: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2019
Most things Na fake about 9ja Na. Honest people just suffer.

Even those with genuine certificates most aspects of their CV will be fake.
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by Japsylee: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2019
They are emulating their president that secured the presidency with fake certificate lol

1 Like

Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by Seetto: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Even the president of the country Buhari secured his own office with fake certificate
Must people wail at any thing.

This will not stop PMB from completing his second term, condemn the nefarious act instead of making unnecessary accession the will not shift a pin..
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by Lumig: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2019
rastaLivity:
Crazy nation
Crazy nation, crazy people
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by timay(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2019
This is very bad.

Meanwhile, Pls I want to sell my Laptop to pay my school fee. Lenovo G550, 4GB RAM, HDD 250GB.
Still in good condition and working perfectly
Location is Apata, Ibadan. Check my signature for my contact number. Thank you
Price is 40k
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2019
Most abokis are in Federal agencies without certificates. Not news ... we know.
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2019
That number is very small.
Majority of them are from the north.

Some didn't have weac etc.

At a time in my then office, they were given two years to write o' level and news like that dont ever leak out. They will seal that cause its their brothers
That was when I knew that Nigeria is solely for the north.
That's why I laugh at all of you out there supporting one or two politicians from the north.
All of them work to make things easier for only their people.
U want to enter tertiary institution, a dunce from the north will scale through more than u and everyday u guys come here to pitch tent.
Shameless southerners always looking for the crumbs.

A Yoruba guy is the owner of this site, I wonder how many northerners come here to campaign for their brothers. It's still the south that does all the dirty jobs for them.
Instead of them to unite and fight them, everyday, they will come online with their tribalistic war to the advantage of the north.
At the end of the day, the north are still wiser and smarter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by olawale780: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2019
israelmao:
We need to embrace more of technology in dealing with issue of fake certificates.
if they go hear, we are so backward in terms of tech. All dey do is to facebook and whatsapp.
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by samuel900(m): 7:42am On Jun 20, 2019
WHO CERTIFICATE HELP? shocked grin
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by Abolore25(m): 7:45am On Jun 20, 2019
We are ready to take back Kogi state. Operation TAKE IT BACK.

We are so delightful and honour to finally have a candidate with high level of integrity and loving heart. Someone who cares for the state of Kogi and it people.

We are in to bring back the glory days to Kogi state.

#WeCan #KogiState2019 #Hope4All

Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by SarkinYarki: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2019
Seetto:

Must people wail at any thing.

This will not stop PMB from completing his second term, condemn the nefarious act instead of making unnecessary accession the will not shift a pin..

So in your mind one form of certificate forgery should be condemned while another protected ? Even you too parading around with fake educational qualifications if not you will know the word is "assertion" and not accession
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by karma2000: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2019
U can see DAT karma of disgrace has finally caught up with those saboteurs
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by tfelicityk(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2019
It is well. I hope no sentiment are involved in the process? Good job...
May God judge their conscience and put His fear in their hearts to work righteously.
They should intensify more... Other agencies are there too...
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by SOFTENGR: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2019
APC employment - shrouded in secrecy, full of fraud. Their cronies are crooks
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by AerialMapper: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2019
What is good for the goose is good for the "gizzard"....the president secured his employment with a fake certificate as well
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by Sinach0191(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2019
strong connection
I'll like to work in Foreign Affairs
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by jditimiya(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2019
The day we start doing the right thing in this country, that is when we will start producing the right minds to rule this country. Good work guys
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by deanoffaculty: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2019
ProsperChild:
721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies – Report
punchng.com Jun 20, 2019 4:25 AM

ICPC spokesperson, Mrs. Rasheedat Okoduwa
Olufemi Atoyebi, Abuja

Not less than 721 members of staff of Federal Government agencies secured employment using forged academic certificates between 2015 and 2018, The PUNCH learnt on Wednesday.

A document obtained by our correspondent in Abuja, indicated that the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission detected the figure after it carried out certificate verification of six government agencies.

The six agencies are Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, Nigeria Immigration Service, Nigeria Prisons Service, Pension Transition Arrangement Department, Federal Fire Service and National Identity Management Commission.

At the end of the exercise, the commission was able to verify academic certificates of 40,808 staff of the six Federal Government agencies.

According to the figure obtained by our correspondent, 11,996 certificates had been verified by the commission, while 721 certificates were found to have been forged.

An ICPC source, who spoke to our correspondent on condition of anonymity, said that investigation was still ongoing to determine the authenticity of the other certificates submitted by staff of the concerned agencies.

He said the task was being carried out in conjunction with academic institutions that appeared on the certificates, adding that about 5000 certificates had been cleared by some of the institutions as at April 2019.

The figure obtained by our correspondent, which was verified by the ICPC source, said that between 2015 and 2018, assets worth N2.62bn were recovered by the agency from those who were found guilty of misusing their position as public officers. They included 158 government vehicles, buildings, plots of land and farmlands.

The source said, “ICPC was contacted to verify the authenticity of academic and professional certificates of staff at the six FG agencies. Some of the certificates have been returned but we have 721 certificates verified to have been forged. Those who submitted the said certificates are still in court while we have secured varying degrees of court judgment for some of them. It is still an on-going exercise.”

Another figure obtained by our correspondent from the spokesperson for the ICPC, Mrs Rasheedat Okoduwa, revealed that between 2015 and 2019, cash worth N29bn was recovered by the commission from individuals and organisations, while 66 convictions were so far recorded. She added that within the period, 273 cases were filed by the commission in various courts across the country.

Source:
https://punchng.com/721-persons-secured-fg-employment-with-fake-certificates-in-six-agencies-report/amp/
Na today? This one no be news joooo....
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by senator3636(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Chai

By the way mine ain't forged

Make I replace any of them biko
abi oh
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by RexTramadol1: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
ode���how long av u been carrying ur original without a good job or life?? Common sense should tell u in the face of the current situation to discard asap with tremendous alacrity and head for the Toronto one����� if it ain't toronto u ain't getting shittttt���

You can pass that message without being abusive

But anyway, I take no offence

Na person wey go Toronto dey get Toronto one

I never pass Arkansas grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2019
RexTramadol1:

You can pass that message without being abusive

But anyway, I take no offence

Na person wey go Toronto dey get Toronto one

I never pass Arkansas grin
sorry bro... It was just a remark.. Not intended insult..
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by senator3636(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
helinues:
721? Small

When Nigeria itself is fake
hahahahahahahaha
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by koyyess: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Employ people with genuine certificates....they refused. It's forgers they recruited.

Mumu agencies.
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by TemmyT002(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
I am pretty sure there are still thousands yet to be caught
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by PUSSYBOY2: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
How do they check if the certificate is fake or not? Is it the list of graduating student or Convocation list
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by Khez: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
They should be sacked and replaced with people like us wey get certificate, nonsensical bullshit.
Re: 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies by Ikpongiton: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
that is why nigeria is not moving forward

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Telling An Interviewer How Much You Were Being Paid In Your Last Job / Vacancies At Akwa Ibom State College Of Education / How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.