Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply (10508 Views)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by ashewoboy(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Esthered:

Madonna University
Yes I studied accounting

mcdonaldcheesy. I read a story about immorality in that school by aunty something. how true is that?

wow! you must have graduated with a first class too I guess.
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by cybriz82(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeew genevieve this.genevieve that...as if she no dey knack.

2 Likes

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Esthered: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:

mcdonaldcheesy. I read a story about immorality in that school by aunty something. how true is that?

wow! you must have graduated with a first class too I guess.

I didn't school in the branch t happened so I can't verify the claims of the post.
I didn't make a 1st class
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by ashewoboy(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Esthered:

I didn't school in the branch t happened so I can't verify the claims of the post.
I didn't make a 1st class

Ohkies. it was a nice time with you. toodlescheesy.
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by franchasng: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
The guy is a gold digger, can he tell us in just one sentence what truly attracted him this much to Genevieve Nnaji if not her fame Of all the hot, young, available ladies in his disposal, why Genevieve Nnaji a known icon that doesn't even know who he is....something must bring you together to try such bullshyt with a popular icon....guys this is not how to form superman, this is being stupid and unrealistic

Gold diggers now upgrading their game using SM undecided
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Acidosis(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Esthered:
It doesn't work that way dear. On it dear. Thanks
**cough**
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Esthered: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:

Ohkies. it was a nice time with you. toodlescheesy.
My pleasure. Have a great day.
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Esthered: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Acidosis:

**cough**
Are you fine?
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by johnmartus(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin I don't even know what he find attractive in that bitch. Anyway the opposite maybe her money though.
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Vega100: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
victorian:
Must he announce it on twitter, dumb guy.

Can't he inbox her privately?

Guy looking for cheap fame by dating Genny . I pity all these female celebs, guys claiming fake love just to be famous.

Olodo. angry
If you know the number of messages in that ladies inbox, u wouldn't even think of suggesting that as an option.

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Vega100: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
victorian:

Guy looking for cheap fame by dating Genny . I pity all these female celebs, guys claiming fake love just to be famous.

Olodo. angry
If you know the number of messages in that lady's inbox, u wouldn't even think of suggesting that as an option.

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by TANID(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
victorian:
I Learned From You Seriously I Know Know What's Take To Find Celebs. grin Thanks Princess.

Oh! That's true about the DM

Then about the true love? Hmm maybe?

But I doubt it. If it's true love, there are ways he can locate Genny and make his intentions known to her.

Do you know if you really want to locate a celeb, you can.

All he needs is time and resources.

Then if he's truly inlove like u say? He will then ask himself, iF hes ready to invest time and his resources to locate Genny and make his intentions known?
Not twitter stuff but the really digging deep to find her.

And such determination will impress Genny to go on a date with him.
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Acidosis(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Esthered:
Are you fine?
Yes I am o..
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Esthered: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Acidosis:
Yes I am o..
Better as overwhelm wanted to whelm me.
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Acidosis(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Esthered:
Better as overwhelm wanted to whelm me.
Lool relax baby, but I don't trust that niggar shocked shocked
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Esthered: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Acidosis:

Lool relax baby, but I don't trust that niggar shocked shocked
Thanks for looking out for me.
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Acidosis(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Esthered:

Thanks for looking out for me.
If I don't, who will? smiley
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by YorubaAssassin: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
victorian:

Olodo. angry

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Esthered: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Acidosis:
If I don't, who will? smiley
smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Naijabash(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Naijabash(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
no
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Naijabash(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
*>,
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 21, 2019
DavidEsq:
OP may ur preek never rise for lying that Genevieve replied.
I wish mine never raise. I don't want to be attracted to any female.
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 21, 2019
A full grown man acting so young and dumb.

Well, he wanted cheap popularity which he got but for Genevieve to respond to his proposal publicly, he will have to wait until the devil gets readmitted back into heaven.
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 21, 2019
cucumbae:
I wish mine never raise. I don't want to be attracted to any female.

Have you considered being castrated? That's a sure route of getting your wish granted.
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Naijabash(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2019
tongue;'
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Naijabash(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
sad
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Naijabash(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2019

k
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Naijabash(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
-*,"
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Naijabash(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
,z.
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Naijabash(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
,*'"-

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Social Media On Fire As Muslim Girl Posts A Picture Wearing A Tight Gown(photos) / Jordin Spark Vs Rihanna. / Reasons Why Showbiz Entrepreneurs In Abuja Take Years To Make Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.