Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply (10502 Views)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Naijabash(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2019
A Twitter user boldly asked Genevieve Nnaji out in an interesting tweet that’s caught the attention of Twitter users.

@Drew_certified tweeted at the Nollywood actress, writing: “Hello Genevieve. I find you attractive and I know you might be wondering who I am, so I would like to avail you the opportunity to know me more, perhaps over lunch. Should you accept, please send me a DM at your earliest convenience with a feasible date. Do have a good evening.” And the actress replied;
He went on to encourage his followers to aim high when they want to shoot their shot.

2 Shares

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by ashewoboy(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2019
shooting his shots in a nice way. genevieve should give him a chance. he seems like a nice guy. ladies should go for nice guys and not bad guys. the World will be a better place and men will stop to be scum.

10 Likes

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Seeker091: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2019
Celebrities and their nonsense razmatazz. They'll be craving for something vital missing in their lives but egos will always play their curiousity. The guy even get time self. :>

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by SURElee(f): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2019
Did he have to make that public. What happened to sending her a Dm? I noticed something about Genny, she is overly private about some things. After all nobody knew when Banky slid into Adesuwa Etomi's dm.

This one toast on Twitter, when it will scatter now he will also come on Twitter to expose it also.

22 Likes

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by michlins(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Seeker091:
Celebrities and their nonsense razmatazz. They'll be craving for something vital missing in their lives but egos will always play their curiousity. The guy even get time self. :>
who told you a man is vital to Genevieve? The man was bold enough to shoot his shot, but it's up to her to say yes and don't try and influence that decision with your supposed lack in her life

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by CapitalHYC(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2019
OP where here did Genevieve reply him??

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Samsimple(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2019
She better not turn this guy down.. Atleast even if na sugar mummy she go do..
The devil comes as a broke guy with a good preek

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Naijabash:
A Twitter user boldly asked Genevieve Nnaji out in an interesting tweet that’s caught the attention of Twitter users.

@Drew_certified tweeted at the Nollywood actress, writing: “Hello Genevieve. I find you attractive and I know you might be wondering who I am, so I would like to avail you the opportunity to know me more, perhaps over lunch. Should you accept, please send me a DM at your earliest convenience with a feasible date. Do have a good evening.” And the actress replied;
He went on to encourage his followers to aim high when they want to shoot their shot.
she didn't reply

7 Likes

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by mammanbawa: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2019
She did not reply

6 Likes

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by lonelygem(m): 9:37am On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:
shooting his shots in a nice way. genevieve should give him a chance. he seems like a nice guy. ladies should go for nice guys and not bad guys. the World will be a better place and men will stop to be scum.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups! She's not daft u know, she might want to do her findings too..

But point no 1 proved to me he might not really be a gentle guy as appeared literally.
In the aspect of patience, he has lost it

Secondly, his mind is in his mouth. Yeah! He's yet to hear from her and he's already acting out a frustrated desire and thinking out on social media..

He cant keep secrets.. And might end up soiling her reputations.

12 Likes

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by franklingud(m): 9:37am On Jun 20, 2019
A rich girl that used her own mouth to say that she won't get married.
Guy just wasted his time.

5 Likes

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by ashewoboy(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2019
lonelygem:

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups! She's not daft u know, she might want to do her findings too..

But point no 1 proved to me he might not really be a gentle guy as appeared literally.

Secondly, his mind is in his mouth. Yeah! He's yet to hear from her and he's already acting out a frustrated desire and thinking out on social media..

are you not making assumptions like this?

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by mrNEMZY(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2019
This one wan fvck Genevieve.

2 Likes

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by victorian(f): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Must he announce it on twitter, dumb guy.

Can't he inbox her privately?

Guy looking for cheap fame by dating Genny . I pity all these female celebs, guys claiming fake love just to be famous.

Olodo. angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by TANID(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2019
That Moniker Above Me I Been Waiting For Your Comment Since Morning,
Now I'm Happy You're Here Princess grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by mezarddinny: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2019
lonelygem:

you are smart, he just acted like a cool guy to impress genny, his frustration after a little while because genny didn't reply gave him away
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by DavidEsq(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2019
OP may ur preek never rise for lying that Genevieve replied.

7 Likes

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by TANID(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2019
victorian:
Must he announce it on twitter, dumb guy.

Can't he inbox her privately?

Guy looking for cheap fame by dating Genny . I pity all these female celebs, guys claiming fake love just to be famous.

Olodo. angry
Princess ^!^ Remember That There's No DM On Twitter Without Following Each Others.

Actually The Man Is A Real Olodo, grin He Supposed To Have Find Another Way To Reaching Out To Her. But Princess Viv Seriously It Might Be A True Love You Know ?
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by deanoffaculty: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2019
I like the guy!! My bold nigga!!
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by victorian(f): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2019
TANID:
Princess ^!^ Remember That There's No DM On Twitter Without Following Each Others.

Actually The Man Is A Real Olodo, grin He Supposed To Have Find Another Way To Reaching Out To Her. But Princess Viv Seriously It Might Be A True Love You Know ?

Oh! That's true about the DM

Then about the true love? Hmm maybe?

But I doubt it. If it's true love, there are ways he can locate Genny and make his intentions known to her.

Do you know if you really want to locate a celeb, you can.

All he needs is time and resources.

Then if he's truly inlove like u say? He will then ask himself, iF hes ready to invest time and his resources to locate Genny and make his intentions known?
Not twitter stuff but the really digging deep to find her.

And such determination will impress Genny to go on a date with him.
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by meobizy(f): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2019
Aim high?
Is this guy washing her or admitting his low self esteem?
Lol.
Naija guys keep disgracing themselves since 18,590,002 BC.

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Esthered: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:

Mail ain't accessible, how can I be of help?
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by lonelygem(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:

I simply inferred based on observation. The word 'might' is not a conclusive clause.

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by ashewoboy(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Esthered:
Mail ain't accessible, how can I be of help?

what course did you win prize for in ican? are you through now?
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Esthered: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:

what course did you win prize for in ican? are you through now?
I was the best in Advance Audit and Assurance and 3rd best overall in November 2016 diet. I did my induction November last year.

1 Like

Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by ashewoboy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
Esthered:

I was the best in Advance Audit and Assurance and 3rd best overall in November 2016 diet. I did my induction November last year.

wow! you are a scholar. how come it did not make Nairaland front page? how much was given to you?
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Esthered: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:

wow! you are a scholar. how come it did not make Nairaland front page? how much was given to you?
It's no big deal na. 23k, 13 and 10 from KPMG and one other coy
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by ashewoboy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Esthered:

It's no big deal na. 23k, 13 and 10 from KPMG and one other coy

the amount is small na. compared to the amount you spent in taking ican. they are stingy. that kpmg suppose give you automatic employmentcheesy. hope you work in a better place?
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Esthered: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:

the amount is small na. compared to the amount you spent in taking ican. they are stingy. that kpmg suppose give you automatic employmentcheesy. hope you work in a better place?
It doesn't work that way dear. On it dear. Thanks
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by ashewoboy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Esthered:
It doesn't work that way dear. On it dear. Thanks

what school did you attend? you also did accounting? perhaps other discipline.
Re: Man Boldly Ask Genevieve Nnaji Out On Twitter -See Her Reply by Esthered: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:

what school did you attend? you also did accounting? perhaps other discipline.
Madonna University
Yes I studied accounting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Makes Bbc’s “100 Inspirational Women” List For 2017 / Zaaki Azzay Accuses Mr Eazi And Sarkodie Of ‘Do You' Song Theft / Social Media On Fire As Muslim Girl Posts A Picture Wearing A Tight Gown(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.