Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria (871 Views)

Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by dachilino: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2019
A little girl identified as Adeola who didn't want to leave Dubai is fast becoming an internet sensation, after she broke down in tears after arriving Nigeria.

The girl who didn't want to leave Dubai, was heard saying there was no light after arriving Nigeria before she broke down in tears. Her mother who told pacified her by saying the power generating set will be switched on, went to promise they will go back by next month.

Here is the viral video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/20/girl-who-didnt-want-to-leave-dubai-breaks-down-in-tears-after-arriving-nigeria/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by unclesuruoffi: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2019
grin angry angry angry
Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2019
Eeya my uncle that came back to Nigeria is still regretting till date
Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Moz22: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Eeya my uncle that came back to Nigeria is still regretting till date
Me that is still regretting that I chose Nigeria from birth nko?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Pavore9: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2019
I don't blame her. cheesy
Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Moz22:
Me that is still regretting that I chose Nigeria from birth nko?
lmao not too late to leave

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Moz22: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
lmao not too late to leave
Too late.. The Ghana that I would have gone to has now become a living hell for Nigerians, likewise Togo.. Heaven is my eternal home
Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Fatherofdragons: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
The little babe don assimilate, no time. shocked grin
Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Moz22:
Too late.. The Ghana that I would have gone to has now become a living hell for Nigerians, likewise Togo.. Heaven is my eternal home

Try Abidjan, you must leave this year o

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Moz22: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Try Abidjan, you must leave this year o
must it be western?

(1) (Reply)

"I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says / Share Your Experiences With Ebira People. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.